All Comments on 'Hero Worship Pt. 02'

by JCMcNeilly

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

Wow! Such a wonderfully written story! I'm really looking forward to the future chapters to see where you take them. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible!

I’m so invested in this story! I cannot wait for more! One minor thing you could probably edit is that in part 1, Kelsey is just turning 18, but then throughout last chapter and this one, she’s a freshman in high school. To me, her being that young makes more sense with the narrative as a whole, but it would make her almost 8 years younger than Aly.

Besides that one minor inconsistency, this is incredible. The pacing is perfect, the characters are dynamic and believable, and the sex is HOT! <3 I wish you could just post them all right now so I could stay up way too late reading the whole story tonight!

Inscription1213Inscription1213over 3 years ago
Great story

Continue the good work. Can’t wait for the next 6 chapters. The first two chapters were amazing. Thanks.

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienElleover 3 years ago
Oh man.

Now I'm gonna be on pins and needles...

Another five.

And before anybody else mentions it, you are such a good writer!

Clouded_yellowClouded_yellowover 3 years ago
Superb!

Another awesome part of this story. Can't wait to read further. I know u might know this already, but still, you're an awesome story teller. Please please please dont let us wait long. Looking forward to see how this plot unfolds. Thank you for sharing this with us.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 3 years ago

First, I love the characters and the story. I've enjoyed all of your stories, and I was really hoping for the next part this week (and would happily take the next tomorrow). But there were more than a few edit issues starting early on and running throughout. And a couple of spots where I had to go back and see whose head we were in and then re-read the section once or twice to follow the conversation shifts properly. But maybe those are on me, it's still early here :)

I'd happily forgive all in this and the next section just to get it sooner than later!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great second act! There's some drama on the horizon, but I much appreciate you not leaving us with more of a cliffhanger here. It's nice to end 2020 on such a happy note :)

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago
Captivating

Intriguing, wonderfully developing characters, poignantly romantic tale, highly erotic - you have us hooked like you have in every one of your stories. Page turner. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whoa...

... straight in there!

A little preamble, or foreplay, would have been nice!

If you're reading the story back-to-back, then I guess there's no issue with the continuity, but I had a heck of a problem trying to get my head round who was who, and why they were doing what they did? It wasn't a problem for me in your other stories, but I read them all in an afternoon, while the snow was coming down... and, they were great!

If you want to write a story that's in episodes, well, that's cool, and you're very talented btw, but you need to consider your audience and (imho) each chapter should make sense as a stand alone. That doesn't mean that you have to start each one all over again, but a little synopsis and background would have been nice. Otherwise, release everything at once, I guess?

Incidentally, I see brokenspoke has edited for you... if anyone hasn't read their offerings, I can recommend them, they are very good too!

XactoXactoover 3 years ago
I feel some foreboding ...

I’m really enjoying this. These women seem so real. ❤️ Please don’t put them through too much pain. 😎

ArmyGal33ArmyGal33over 3 years ago

I am absolutely invested in this story and am excitedly awaiting the next installment. There’s some editing and story continuity errors here and there, but nothing that detracts from a smooth reading experience. Excellent, excellent job!

RastanuraRastanuraover 3 years ago

Another great one. I'm interested to see how Aly comes out to her family and how they react. Remember knowing a lesbian is very cool now.

metroalmametroalmaover 3 years ago

On behalf of Idahoans everywhere, we do eat rice, occasionally, but for those of us from SE Idaho only when no one is looking :) Good story so far, really want to get to the struggle of coming out. Taylor may have her demons, but those monsters under the bed have to be dealt with even if they turn out to be no monsters at all.

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Worries and doubts

The doubts and worries shown in this chapter by the various characters about their growing relationships are very well illustrated. I'm sure you must have something planned but it would be interesting to read Taylor's full back-story, both family and other relationships.

jasronjasronover 3 years ago
Amazing.

I have read all your stories here, and I can't help but be amazed over and over again. Five stars, as always.

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 3 years ago

I’m really enjoying this story! These characters remind me so much of my wife and I in our early days. Thanks so much for the reminder! Great story told well! Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love the story development

This is turning into a fantastic series.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 3 years ago

Absolutely wonderful follow-up story! I couldn't put it down. You've captured the essence of the love they have for each other. Another 5 stars and happily given.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really Great!

I love the character's you create. All of them are distinct, very real and thoroughly captivating. You're a very gifted writer and I'm looking forward to more... :--)

60-something hetero guy

IreadlesbianstuffIreadlesbianstuffover 3 years ago

Absolutely deserving of praise. What a great story to cap off the year with. I hope these two have a wonderful future together for us all the read about.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 3 years ago

I love it! This story has really got me hooked. I like both of them, but particularly Aly. It's easy to see why Taylor would fall for her so fast. Aly has no hesitation, she is all in on the relationship, all in on the sex, openly holding Taylor's hand in public on her first date, and being Taylor's date at the party. She's "out", except with everyone who knows her.

Considering how brave Aly is, it's a little surprising that she didn't tell her family, or at least one of them. They're not likely to react to the news the way that Taylor's family did. And Aly will need her family behind her when things get rough.

Aly needs to come clean. It this was just a fling, she could keep Taylor hidden. I'm hoping that she tells Sadie right away. Maybe Sadie can help her figure out what to do about the sorority. That may be a problem that has no good solution. The sorority may just not accept a Vice President who's gay. Maybe Sadie can give Aly courage to come out to her family, too; that can't wait much longer.

Regarding Kelsey's age: In Part 1, on the very first page, Aly says that Kelsey is 18, about to start her senior year in high school. This chapter gets that confused, suggesting that Kelsey is just starting high school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

.

Well now.......after reading the first two installments of this story, it appears to be developing nicely. I especially like the pacing. I also thought both parts sparkled in their own way. The first part seemed a bit more polished and plot driven, while the second part seemed a bit messier, but emotionally more complex.. As I learn more about the desires and fears that motivate the principle characters, I find myself empathizing with each of them from their own unique perspective. The challenges and uncertainty surrounding their relationship seems very real, as does their love and determination to try and make it work. The sexual chemistry and energy is off the charts.

Cinco Estrellas

sandy_parissandy_parisover 3 years ago

Thank you for another great story. Please dont keep us waiting too long. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter

I loved the story. The characters seem real, and I like the relationship between the two leads. I hope you continue, and hopefully a happy ending

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Good story. I couldn't stop reading it.Taylor and Aly are beautifull people. And your writing is adictive.Beliavable and so sexy. So many good writers here. Thank you . Have a good 2021.

2oothfairy2oothfairyover 3 years ago
Fantastic story

I’m hooked, can’t wait until the next instalment. Your writing is brilliant, eloquent, thoughtful and great flow, thank you xx

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963over 3 years ago

Have read everything you have written, like a lot of your readers I am sure. 5 stars without a doubt and this was great with the details and the family and friend dynamics. I think it might get kicked up a notch when Aly's college friend shows up. Please do not keep us waiting too long. Also happy New Year!!

TravelerinmdTravelerinmdover 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing your storytelling talents. Love the story and looking forward to the remaining installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

you have plenty of fans im looking forward to the rest with baited breath a fan shayne

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 3 years ago

I am unable to describe how much I enjoy the depth you give characters. Love your writing can seem to get enough. I am really looking forward to reading the rest.

mfan2112mfan2112over 3 years ago

Just read all your work of the last few days. Outstanding. Looking forward to what comes next. Bracing myself for everything to fall apart, because that is what happens in the middle of a good story.

And thank you for now placing the changes in viewpoint in Bold with dashes around them. Much easier to follow and keep track of where the story is at.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still 5 stars

It just gets better.....and better.

Please please post part 3....and 4,5,6,7 and 8 as fast as possible!

So romantic.

I love them both, oh to have friends like them, oh to meet my own Taylor, Aly is so lucky.

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Great Love Story!!!

I am immensely enjoying "Hero Worship", which is a well written and beautiful love story. Aly / Taylor are an interesting couple whose lifestyle differences compliment one another. There are many awesome comments from previous readers, therefore I will not repeat or replicate their details.

Definitely A 100%🎉 5*-Star Story!!!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 3 years ago
Did not disappoint!

I really enjoyed this second chapter of your new story, and can't wait to see how chapter 3 unfolds... Thank you for sharing it with us!

tedibabytedibabyover 3 years ago
Hero

JCMcNeilly,

Thank you for your romantic, love stories - and for sharing them with us!

You are a great writer.

tedi

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Names are capitalized!

And when you are calling someone a name other than their given name, you still capitalize.

Her mom was forty years old. BUT

I love you, Mom.

And in Nanny Sarah ‘munchkin’ was often used as a name and should have been capitalized under those circumstances also.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Beautiful

Reads and feels like a great romance. Hope it continues that way to the end.

Great writing throughout 5 stars

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 3 years ago
Sooooo so lovely Sweet brillant

You're able to fill a heart with simple warm emotional statements ..... Your dialogues are so easily flowing softly with waves like the ocean ..... Its so wonderful to follow this lovebirds down this path and wish them well ...... Absolutely great

tarkabukktarkabukkabout 3 years ago
Hero Story

This story is so well written, it’s difficult to put down. I thoroughly enjoy this and don’t want it to end.

Thank you so much for sharing,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I’m enjoying your story so much! I’m glad I have so many chapters yet to read. Certainly a lovely romance. So well written, too. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.

DdaltonDdaltonalmost 3 years ago

Very hot and I like that you have taken the time to write well. Poor grammar and poor editing really hurt a story. Yours really benefit from doing both well. Please keep up the excellent writting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story is already completed, so I'll find out as I keep reading, but I can't get past my suspicions that Sadie is not going to be as supportive as Alyssa is hoping.

side note, you sure do love the word "wanton"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish Aly would just tell her family that Taylor is not a man.

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

I love it when two women displays such sensual pleasure for each other. Love is so beautiful especially between two women despite it being only being slowly developing in such a short time hoping it would progress into a more solid and secure relationship like Jen and Vicky. I mean the sex is wild and beautiful but there's more to that and Aly should not be intimidated by her parents in who she loves just as her love is genuine with her partner. Sure many interferences are sure to come but hopefully it will developed into a very trusting and strong relationship. I can almost guarantee that many or even most hetero's don't experience sex to this degree of passion and sensuality. Women should cherish that love sincerely and know that God gave them that special G-spot that many man only stumble upon it mostly by luck but a woman can explore it with assuredness and never failing to satisfy it.

Runner4069Runner4069over 2 years ago

Just absolutely devastatingly good writing, I am in awe and thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great, just lovely story and sure enjoy the way you describe both Taylor and Aly, and of course the sex. So sweet and so hot, with both having their doubts about the relationship, yet both wanting very much to have the relationship blossom into something very beautiful. Love your work so keep writing these wonderful stories. Notice your last entry was in 2020, come back with more stories and please don't disappear. Also gave this entry a 5 as it surely deserves this rating if not a 10. XXOO

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your writing is amazing as always God has really blessed you with a gift. Keep writing please! Each story i learn more, grow as a person, mother, wife, lover. From live languages to kind consideration of others i find you plots and character development second to none! The problem is once I start a story I can't put it down and it's affecting my sleep haha! (#Jokingnotjoking) keep it up! God bless and Jesus loves you just so flipping much girl!!!!

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

im confused. Aly's sister is 18 yet shes a freshman in High School? Thats the age she should be or around there when she graduates High School not when shes just starting it. that would make her 21 when she graduates. Unless she was held back multiple years something isnt right here. Unless you miss typed in one of the earlier chapters where you said aly was in her last year of college and her sister was in her first year of high school

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely pair! Thanks JC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very honest feelings which means a lot to your readers. Lovely stories, it's nice to imagine the characters from your writing. Thanks. I shall now move onto the next part.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

The slow pace is magnificent—just like real love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish the straight girls I met were as talented and unencumbered with doubts about eating pussy.

The only one who displayed any eagerness when the opportunity presented itself was, I believe, probably a secret bisexual keeping her sapphic desires from the husband I didn't know she had! When I found out about him (and their offspring) she still wanted to secretly party with me, but I am no home wrecker - plus he was seriously loaded, so she was never going to leave - so I walked away. Later saw her on the arm of another woman; wonder if she used the same coy 'first time for me' chat up line again...

My experiences and gut instinct about how difficult it is to ignore what is expected and get involved with someone of the same sex make me feel a little uncomfortable with many of this authors tales - they are wonderfully written but don't reflect the reality I have lived. Sorry.

Anita71Anita71over 1 year ago

I love this story, I'm excited to see how Alyssa's parents will act when they see Taylor for the first time, and especially when Alyssa tells them, she's a lesbian

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

What to say JC my eyes are tearing and I can’t wait to read next chapter…

Ri4f

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My second time through, it's just as sweet as the first time. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Barry

Bree_23Bree_23over 1 year ago

you know that feeling when you read something that you can totally relate to? like it kinda squeeze your heart? i see myself in this a lot of me actually ..i'll keep going though until you make my eyes all puffy again

Bree_23Bree_23about 1 year ago

I am a lesbian, definitely on the femme side of the spectrum, and certainly more attracted to more masculine girls, for lack of a better term. -Aly...the question i have been asking myself finally answered...reading for the 3rd time

Martin594Martin5944 months ago

What do I think of this story? (the question in the comments box asks). JC is such an excellent and elegant writer. This is the third story I have read of hers and just captivated me. It's sunny outside after a few days of rain and I am inside reading this story. I love it! Thank you

UncertainTUncertainT3 months ago

Definitely worth 6*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCMcNeilly@JCMcNeilly
Part 5 of Beautiful is up! Only one to go. Part six has been submitted, so it should be up soon. I hope everyone has enjoyed so far! I write lesbian romance. Sometimes sex comes quicker, sometimes not. but you won't find any one night stands or quickies in my work (unless n...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES