All Comments on 'Hero Worship Pt. 06'

by JCMcNeilly

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Holy Sh*t

I think this may be the best chapter yet! The sex was hot, the emotions were real, and the proud coming out moment at the end were *chef’s kiss*! I cannot thank you enough for writing this story! Keep up the good work!

IreadlesbianstuffIreadlesbianstuffover 3 years ago

Another wonderful chapter. Glad this one ended so positively, great character growth being shown off here.

DDRaptorDDRaptorover 3 years ago
I gotta be honest

for real, just gotta be honest... I'm gonna be sad when this story is over. I like this world, I like these characters, and I want to spend more time in it with them.

SinteraSinteraover 3 years ago

Where can i buy your work from?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is just such an incredibly sweet story. Absolutely lovely 6th chapter, thanks for sharing it with us! I am always - and pretty sure I'm not alone in that, either - counting the days to the next part and again can't wait to see where you take it from here :)

Inscription1213Inscription1213over 3 years ago
Can’t wait for the rest

The drama seems to be lessening with the coming out at the Sorority and towards the parents. I wonder if Macie is finished or if Macie has also some similar issues of coming out. How will you surprise us in the next two chapters?

Thanks for your stories. It’s always a pleasure to read them. You really bring depth to you characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

I had been afraid you would take the easy way out and have Macie be a closeted lesbian or have unrequited interest in one. Even though we still don’t know what her full problem is, showing that there are people out there who don’t like LBGTQ people simply because they’re different is not a bad thing. As this chapter proves, it gives us something to build off of, and Aly using it as a chance to come out was great character development.

Maximillian_MaissoneuveMaximillian_Maissoneuveover 3 years ago

I finished this all in one go today, and I have to say, I am pretty hooked. I have been a silent reader for quite some time here, and have read your previous works too. This is as great as they were(are), if not better.

One thing I commonly notice in romance stories, not just here but also in other places/media that they usually have undertones of money, and one or more characters involved having, or earning enough money for an upper class lifestyle.

Another theme common is artistic talent of any form in the characters, through which they express their passion for their partner too.

Could I ask you to undertake a project which does not employ above themes, and still is as brilliant as your current works? I feel it would be a great learning experience for me, and a novel one for your readers.

Just a suggestion.

5 stars as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow! Five stars, two thumbs up, and tremendous respect. The d/s may not be my cuppa, but I kind of get the balanced imbalance now. Great story, great coming out sequence, and it's always so nice to have an idiot outing someone have it backfire--at least in the short term. It'll be nice if she learns better by the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
just wow

gotta agree with ddraptor that i'm going to be sad when this story is over but the good kind of sad (if that makes any sense) your writing is wonderful and your characters feel like real people. after having read your previous works i told myself to wait for the whole story to be out before i started this one. i couldn't help myself and the wait is torture but every chapter just seems to get better and better. for some reason lit wont send a damm verification email for me to make an account but you have a fan for life in me.

barny.

Robyn1859Robyn1859over 3 years ago

Absolutely wonderful story featuring the highs and lows of relationships, heterosexual or same sex. Looking forward to seeing the next update

sandy_parissandy_parisover 3 years ago

The eex was amazing, but the rest of the story is way beyond. As someone else had already said i,m going to be sad when this concludes. Many thanks

Missyella81Missyella81over 3 years ago

5 stars are not enough. This is getting better and better and I'm dreading we're just 2 episodes away from the end. Thank you for this amazing writing!

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 3 years ago

I agree with DDRaptor. I'm to the point of 'why aren't there more than two more chapters?'. Thanks for not making us wait a whole week to get this. I'm looking forward to see where we go with you as you wrap up this series. This is just another home run, like your other work has been.

GinnyPPCGinnyPPCover 3 years ago

Been waiting each day for the next chapter to appear in my feed. Wonderful story. Can't wait to see what is next.

FriskyMindFriskyMindover 3 years ago

You really need to stop making me tear up. You’ll ruin my rep! Then you turn it around and I’m laughing my fool head off. Oh and let’s not forget the hawtest sex scene I have ever read... You’re killing me here! Ohhh but it feels so good! I am also prematurely heartbroken that there are only two more chapters. Unless you already have an epilogue for “several years later” planned, maybe you could throw us out just a taste more?? I so appreciate the gentleness in their relationship. Bruised and frightened hearts require gentle handling. As for the D/s ,etc., it’s not something I ever had the chance to play with irl. Last couple of years I’ve read a fair number of stories in that genre. Some of them really disturb me. But Taylor and Ally? Totally different. Trussed, gagged, blindfolded and clamped but all with loving hands. All about the trust. Loved the sorority scene, too, of course. I have a theory what Macie’s problem is, thinking outside the box. Forever a fan...thanks for another great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding!

Great story line, the characters that I cheer for every week. You do a tremendous job with the control of writing each character. The flaws, and all. You still allow the characters to almost develop on their own. Aly, going from a naive college girl to a proud lesbian is a perfect example of growth. I am not looking forward to the last two chapters, because it means it’s the end. I so want the end to jump 10 years in the future with Taylor and Aly celebrating their wedding anniversary!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed it

Another great chapter. I’ve been refreshing every other day since chapter 5 to read on. Certainly am curious to see what’s next.

One minor note: Running through the chapters up so far there’s this weird thing where the story flips from a first-person present-tense to first -person post-tense that happens and feels out of place. It typically only lasts for a paragraph and then jumps back.

Keep up the excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am thoroughly enjoying this story. Yes I know this is Literotica so we expect some sex, and at times I skip through some of it, but that is because you've shared such loveable characters. Sad that it will end soon as I look forward to each chapter. Thank you for your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

I'm so happy to see Aly being proud and not letting a bully like Macie put her down.

Thank you for sharing.

RastanuraRastanuraover 3 years ago

This is very hard on me emotionally. I love the story and Aly and Taylor but all this is draining. I'm always in tears over their emotions. This better end in happiness or I'll just shoot myself.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 3 years ago

Love this story so much I am unable to quantify. When Aly found her strength to simply say she is happy I felt like weeping. Thanks can't wait for the remaining chapters.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 3 years ago

You’ve done a wonderful job continuing this emotional roller-coaster story and I love it. The way you continue to develop characters and the Taylor/Aly relationship highlights your talents as a writer. Have to admit mid-way thru this chapter I was getting a little impatient with Aly’s handling of Macie, but was overjoyed in the way she handled it in the end. As with others, I could continue to read about Taylor and Aly forever. With your creative writing I don’t think I’d ever get tired of them. Thank you for taking the time to write/share this.

jameson57jameson57over 3 years ago
Brilliant

An amazing read. Well done. 👏👏

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963over 3 years ago

Simply amazing writing!! I think the pare with Vicky confronting Taylor and then the conversation between Aly and Taylor so they both understood what a relationship was, put a lot of things in the proper columns, then the dinner with the families and friends for Aly's b-day was the clincher. I know this will have a happy ending with bumps along the way. I know there are always going to be haters, but I do hope Macie does realize she is being a hater

paulyepspaulyepsover 3 years ago

Ugh .. I love this story but it’s like an emotional roller coaster .. I feel the same way as Rastanura... I need a Xanax now .. can’t wait for the next chapter ... pheeew ...

LiveCatLiveCatover 3 years ago
Wow

Awesome series, brilliantly written. Has me regularly checking to see if the next chapter is available yet!

Dying to know how things pan out for these two. Oh - and I might have a slight crush on Taylor! 😘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent Writing

Really good character development. This series has me checking every day for the next chapter. I was hooked immediately with chapter one and each additional chapter has kept my attention.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 3 years ago
So Nice

Really enjoy the way you are sharing this tale - complicated, nuanced, tense, loving, poignant, so erotic. You write so well; so easy to become immersed (and isn’t that what you want from your readers).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

its hard to find the right things to say its very good thank you looking forward to the rest a fan shayne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loving the story

I love your writing style and the basis of the story, but i feel the dom/sub stuff is getting in the way. It seems false for the two main characters.

The Macie angle has been too slow in coming, she should have been shot down ages ago.

But i am nit picking, you are a very talented writer. You hold the readers attention and you make me (and them) want to read more, much more.

Thank you.

BillyslateBillyslateabout 3 years ago

Beautifully Written!

Hero Worship has just been one of the most "wonderfully captivating lesbian love stories" I have recently read, especially with there being several great lesbian romance stories posted on Literotica in the past few months.

Am just breathlessly awaiting Chapter 07's posting, followed by the conclusion of this enchanting 5*-Star Love Story🎉!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Finally!..

The only power they can have over you is the power you give their opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful romance with us. When do we get the final chapters?

WolfyoneWolfyoneabout 3 years ago

This has been a truly fantastic read, I have been checking every day for each new chapter to be released since the first one.

I look forward to seeing where you finally take your characters.

This has also been a small insight into the whole idea of the Dom/sub relationship.

Thank you so much for your writing.

tedibabytedibabyabout 3 years ago
Hero

JC,

Oh! What a beautiful romantic story. You are a fantastic storyteller.

I do hope there are additional chapters, I will wait patiently - okay on edge, impatiently.

I love your writing.

tedi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Superb writing. The story has maintained my interest and i have invested in the characters. I look forward to each weeks instalment.

I like the sexual interplay, and you are handling the bdsm angle well. But i cannot stomach the use of ball gags, they are awful pieces of equipment, dangerous as they can and do cause serious jaw problems, also they tend to lead to alot of drooling, and that is hardly a good look. Yuck! I would have prefered Taylor to have removed it and announced it was not going to be used again on her baby.....as i believe she would have done considering her loving character.

I still give the each chapter a 5, and am looking forward to the next.

The handling of Amy coming out at her college was inspired. Macie seems a tortured soul, and it would be interesting to know the reasons behind her irrational hatred and fixation on keeping lesbians out.

Because you are so damn slow with each chapter....a whole week between them....i have re-read The Tennis Star. That is still my favourite, but this one is very close.

ScloseeScloseeabout 3 years ago
Waiting

I can hardly wait for chapters 7 & 8. You are such a masterful writer that handles the tricky subjects very well. Things like bondage and S&M can be tricky, it is clear that you have put in the time to research to make these and other lesser controversial subject flow well in your stories. I have read all of your works to date and I look forward to reading many more incredible stories from you!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

Amazingly well told story. Ups and downs, complications and adapting, character development and relationship growth.

I loved that you gave us a solid response to Macie as part of Aly's development.

Unfortunately, I've had to sleep sometimes instead of just burning through the series. Looking back, I probably should have paced myself

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
At Last

At last Aly's been forced been forced to take the action needed to start remedying the situation she was hurtling headlong into and it was forthright. Writing continues to be superb and I still feEel all the emotions you've put into the 2 main characters. Still a tad concerned about the D/s situation but will ride with it for the moment.

Surprised that in 2020 a sorority house still didn't include LGBT students.

Still 5 stars.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 3 years ago
Dropping some stones

Intense, again and fantastic, again

GinnyPPCGinnyPPCabout 3 years ago

Congrats on you first place in the January contest. Well deserved.

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinabout 3 years ago

Thank you for writing this. Great characters, nicely told and very much a contest winner!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Congratulations

Well deserved. I’m looking forward to your next story

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienElleabout 3 years ago
Congrats on the win!

Well done and well deserved.

wwaldripwwaldripabout 3 years ago

I really enjoyed your story, I can believe all of the emotions that occur during a relationship. I am a straight male married to a wonderful woman, I wished our sex life was as alive as yours is. I loved your story, keep up the excellent writing.

My youngest brother is gay, and I understand the coming out issues that are involved. I never knew he was and my parents found letters in a desk they brought to him, while he was living with me, from his significant other who was 54 and he was 18.

My parents asked him if he was gay at my dinner table in Plano, TX. It was a mess, my brother and I still socialize and have since this occurred, I disagreed with my parents.

DecemberstouchDecemberstouchabout 3 years ago

Super glad Aly stood her ground! She deserves to be happy with Taylor.

Congratulations JC🎉

RastanuraRastanuraabout 3 years ago

You exhibited the mind of the journalist perfectly. Screw everybody and show how clever they are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"That's a funny word, choice. There are people who still think being gay or straight is a choice. No one can help whom they are attracted to, but we do have a choice. A choice to hide what we are, or to live free. A choice to be or to not be, just like Hamlet said."

Beautifully said. If I'm going to ugly cry over my laptop it's going to be for something like this. Thank you

DdaltonDdaltonalmost 3 years ago

Exquisite in too many ways to list!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This entire story is so amazing. This chapter in particular had me wishing and crying and smiling and sighing. Keep writing. You are truly talented.

Sausage17Sausage17over 2 years ago

That ending was PERFECT. Go Aly!

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

i wanna start this comment off by saying this story is a very very good well written story. the more it gets into the heavier BDSM stuff i personally feel it detracts from the story though. There is nothing wrong with BDSM and being into it even the heavy stuff. people like what they like. I just personally feel like while Aly is very submissive at heart that all this is a little bit extra. i could have read it wrong but im almost positive that when she was telling taylor what she liked about BDSM and all the things she wasnt into that one of those things was being tied up in all sorts of weird positions. yet all of a sudden shes ok being turned into a pretzel?

O2O2over 2 years ago

I hate to admit it, but this chapter was mainly skimmed to get to the confrontation with Macie and how it was handled. I really liked that. I've mentioned it before and I know it doesn't matter to anyone but me but the BDSM and "My Lady" just takes away from the story.

I plan on reading the rest of your stories because you're a very good writer and I wish I could write as you do.

msspnnrmsspnnrabout 2 years ago

Another great chapter that ended strong. I was impressed that Amy was able to not burn the garlic bread. Aly’s exploration of subspace adds an interesting twist. It is done well. The author either has some experience or took the time to research it.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 2 years ago

Wow!!!! Amazing story!!!!! Fantastic characters and incredibly descriptive scenes. One of your best works. Can't wait to read the rest:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An emotional roller-coaster as good stories should be! It is made so real, I love it. Can't wait to read the rest. Lots of TLC to you.

Nicole2023Nicole2023almost 2 years ago

You are making me miss a lot of sleep, so good

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlalmost 2 years ago

I've literally been reading this series all day! I absolutely love it! xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sorry got this far but every sex scene is nearly the same

dont want to discourage a writer but this is almost cut and paste with miner adjustmints

again sorry

Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrelover 1 year ago

Having just completed this section, I think that the dominant/submissive theme is essential to the story. It seems to me that it is the key to Aly finding herself and finding the courage to deal with her family on one hand and the sorority sisters on the other. --

It is clear that the sexual exploration Aly has shared with Taylor has had a strong influence on her and helped her decide what she values and believes is important to her. I appreciate the risk the author took in writing this story, and believe that it has clear themes concerning personal and sexual growth ad well as channeling strength and wisdom. Life is complex and difficult and each of us must choose our own path through it. --

As for repetitive sex scenes, sex tends to have a limited number of degrees of freedom unless one decides to include sex while swinging from chandeliers, standing tied to a frame a d being bullwhipped, or groveling naked at a lovers feet. I think that the sex scenes presented by the author build throughout the story and demonstrate Aly's growth and maturation. --

One of the aspects of literotica that I dislike is the attempt to categorize stories by type, gay, lesbian, group, erotic (straight) couplings. These divisions don't represent the messy realities of human sexuality. In this story, Aly is an extremely strong young woman with elements of a submissive nature. Taylor is also a strong woman with elements of a submissive nature. I find the author's examination of how these two build a relationship fascinating. I so find in extremely revealing terms of relationships I am familiar with; some of mine as well as relationships of friends that I have. --

If a story is not to a reader's taste, find another story. There is NO contract between the author and reader, implied or otherwise, concerning content; it's the author's show. The reader is along for the ride. I do believe in proper use of language, elements of structure, etc. Sometimes though there are stories I hate that are well written and illuminating that I read cover to cover because they are extremely revealing and enlightening. --

If this comment is considered over the top, well it's 3am and I probably should not be writing comments at this hour anyway.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

So, I'm feeling kind of sad here.

A great story has (apparently) been derailed by one aspect of the sex scenes, the submissive part. I don't recall anyone saying anything about Taylor's semi-reluctant leaning toward dom, especially since she makes it pretty clear that she is doing these things FOR Aly, not TO her.

It seems to be Aly's hyper-submissiveness that has people confused (some enough to be chased away from reading a great story). As a writer, I hypothesize two states of mind about this:

1. The author has purposely taken a great risk here. The risk she has taken is, ultimately, a simple one: make a point at the risk of offending some readers enough to lose them, for this work, for others already published but not yet read, and for works in the future. It's a real risk. I myself have written off a few writers here on Lit when they set off in an unpalatable direction (for me).

2. It all happened unintentionally. Sometimes a writer can settle on an idea more quickly than they intended and it can get away from them. In my opinion, escalation in the BDSM world is its greatest risk. Starting off small, and letting pleasure-creep lead you into a world you never intended to be in. Just like drug abuse. Mind you, I'm not comparing to content of the two things (BDSM vs drugs), I'm only trying to illustrate letting yourself be led somewhere you never wanted or intended to be. That especially holds true for a writer publishing a story in segments, because you cannot change your mind along the way. Once the BDSM stake is driven into the ground in one chapter, subsequent chapters have to somehow one-up the previous sex scene (a hard task for a writer even without using BDSM).

I know the choice between these two options is not mine to make; I cannot read the writer's mind.

But I *hope* when she made the D/s choice in this story she did know where it might lead. And as a writer, just like Wandering_Minstrel, I would loudly applaud her courage and determination to play it to the end (whatever that might be).

LissyWLissyWover 1 year ago

I like the ending of this part. I was right there with Aly as she came out loud and proud to her sisters. The story is still good overall too, but...

I feel that there is a bit too much crying, and that the baby/my lady thing is overdone. I dont mind a bit of a domme/sub vibe (see my Oh Heels series) but this is a little over the top, and I plain dislike the BDSM stuff.

I still give it 4 stars but it can't quite make it to 5. Up to now.

I will read on...

Hottdreams80720Hottdreams80720about 1 year ago

Great story. I have been completely caught up in the multiple areas of economic, religious, social, and BDSM cultures that are all mixing to slowly define what a pure love can be. Love the work!

AnyMooseAnyMooseabout 1 year ago

Macie needs a story; if you have a car crash and explosions karma delivery story wanting out & needing to be told, she is the ground zero time and the place...

PurplefizzPurplefizz11 months ago

First off, I’ll say JC McNeilly has written a fantastic story here, I love it!

However, looking at the comments I can see it’s divisive (well, one aspect of it is anyway). The story I’m reading is about both Aly’s rapid transition into and discovery of an unexpected version of adulthood and Taylor’s emotional redemption and attempt to be both worthy of Aly and be the partner she needs.

To me that’s the gist of the story, so why the negative concentration on the D/s aspect from commenters? If you don’t like it, move on - there are thousands of stories here on Lit, most of them with no D/s references at all. Please be constructive if you criticise someone work that they’ve put time and effort into, after all you wouldn’t like it if someone threw mud at the car you’d spent all day polishing would you? Cheers Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you so much for this amazing story! I am really enjoying your characters, their exploration and their emotions.

Martin594Martin5943 months ago

This is a great story. Just the love and giving of one's self to another, in love and trust. I doesn't have to be gay, straight, or whatever. The human emotion of both sides is so great. Thank you

unelunebleueunelunebleueabout 2 months ago

Love this. These lines hit especially well imo:

"Not anger, or fear, or hate. It was pride. I was proud of the woman I loved, proud of what we shared together. I was beloved by an incredible partner, and my feelings for her were just as fierce. I also realized that I'd never had to hide. I'd always had a choice.

That's a funny word, choice. There are people who still think being gay or straight is a choice. No one can help whom they are attracted to, but we do have a choice. A choice to hide what we are, or to live free. A choice to be or to not be, just like Hamlet said."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCMcNeilly@JCMcNeilly
2437 Followers
Part 5 of Beautiful is up! Only one to go. Part six has been submitted, so it should be up soon. I hope everyone has enjoyed so far! I write lesbian romance. Sometimes sex comes quicker, sometimes not. but you won't find any one night stands or quickies in my work (unless n...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES