Hers

Story Info
Sub geek goes on vacation with his sadist Domme wife.
2.2k words
4.34
21k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was careful to fold Mistress' beautiful undergarments the way she had trained me. Then I lay them gently in her suitcase. I loved handling the soft sensuous fabrics and gloried in the sweet scents wafting from the fabric that would soon swathe the flesh that I ached to touch and worship. If she had seen me surreptitiously sniffing the silk drawers I would have been punished for my presumption, but it would have been worth it. Even though I had lovingly hand washed them I thought I detected the slightest aroma of her magnificent pussy in the delicate material. Perhaps it was merely wishful thinking, but it made my cock begin to stiffen.

We would be heading out in a few hours to begin our vacation. Our destination was a house her sister Susie owned deep in the Pennsylvania woods. A couple of years earlier we had visited Susie and her husband there. It wasn't fancy, but it was isolated and that was the charm. No matter how much noise we made, nobody would hear. Susie and her husband were visiting his family for a week in Los Angeles, so we'd have the place to ourselves.

When I finished packing her dainties, I got down to the serious business of packing our toy bag. I had ordered the oversize, hard shell, wheeled bag with a trembling hand because I feared what it signified. The toys that would travel inside it were intended for my sensual torture. My Mistress/wife is a very beautiful, brilliant woman. She is also an exceedingly cruel sadist.

I met Maureen at work. The company brought her in to lead a team of computer engineers programming a project I had dreamed up. I would be overseeing the project, but my computer chops were insufficient to properly execute my concept.

We worked closely together and gradually found our relationship morphing into something else.

We worked ridiculous hours together, frequently well into the early hours. One night I was running the latest version of her program at my desk while she looked over my shoulder. I hit the execute button, but instead of seeing the program fill my screen with the expected stream of data, ERROR flashed. She leaned over to put her elegant finger on the keyboard and her breast pushed a against my shoulder. We exchanged a look that told each other that the contact meant something to both of us, but we quickly returned to the task at hand. Our interactions for the rest of the week were slightly awkward but didn't interfere with our work.

One evening when we actually finished at a reasonable hour, we shut down our computers and began readying to leave. She turned to me, touched my arm delicately and spoke.

"Do you have plans for the evening?"

"I never have plans, I don't have a life, except for here."

"Want to grab a bite to eat?"

"I'd like that."

"How about the Italian joint down by the lake?"

"Great, meet you there?"

We sat in a corner table sipping chianti and enjoying the pleasant if unprepossessing ambiance of the trattoria. Across the dining room a large plate glass faced the lake. Across the water deciduous trees were reaching the peak of their color change, creating a lovely vista of fall foliage.

Initial awkward attempts at small talk faded gradually and soon the conversation became more about our work and a particular hurdle that was delaying our progress.

The waiter interrupted our discussion of coding with plates delicious smelling food. Maureen had chicken parmigiana and mine was linguini with white clam sauce. He sprinkled a little grated parmesan Reggiano over our dishes and asked if we wanted freshly cracked black pepper which we both declined.

We ate with little conversation other than a couple of comments about how good the food was. As we started to slow down Maureen looked up at me with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. It was very attractive and made her seem like a different person. Reflexively I smiled back. She put her fork down and her demeanor shifted again, becoming more serious.

"Did you feel it?"

"Feel what?"

"The electricity when my breast brushed your arm at work."

I was flustered for a bit, things like this never happened to me. How should I answer? I envisioned a trip to HR and a sanction for unacceptable behavior. My eyes were averted as I inspected a fascinating clam atop the mound go linguini.

"Well?" Don't you find me attractive?"

I nodded my head shyly, still not looking at her.

"Don't you like girls?"

I nodded again, still studying the crustacean.

"You're gay?"

"No, I'm not and yes I think you're very attractive." I looked up long enough to defend myself, then quickly returned my gaze to the food.

Her laughter was delightful and drew my attention up to see her bright smile.

"Don't be so shy, Tony. I won't bite."

"I know." I started to smile.

"Unless you like that sort of thing." The mischievous twinkle was back in her eyes accompanied by a burgeoning smile.

I busied myself twisting a forkful of linguine against a spoon, then stabbed the tines into a clam resting in its shell. When I brought the food to my mouth, I naturally raised my eyes to discover her still looking at me.

"I get the feeling that you aren't seeing anyone, true?"

"I don't have time. You're the only woman I spend time with."

She smiled in a way that was encouraging and a bit disquieting at the same time.

"I know the feeling. You said you find me attractive."

She let that hang there, clearly awaiting a response.

"I do."

"And I find you attractive too."

I leaned down and started to spin up another bite of my food, but she reached out, pressed down on my fork hand and looked directly into my eyes when I looked up.

"So?"

I hesitated, mumbling. 'Dammit man' I thought, 'tell her you've been fantasizing about her for months.'

"Your shyness is appealing, you know?"

I probably would have stared at my shoes if the table hadn't been in the way.

"Is it safe to say that you would like to take this further?"

I nodded and managed a sheepish smile.

"Have you had enough to eat?"

I nodded again.

"Then let's take this show on the road. Follow me, we'll go to my place."

She rose from her chair and strode away from the table. I fumbled with my wallet and dropped a few bills on the table to cover the check and told the manager that I had on the way out.

Thus, the pattern for our lives was set in those moments. She had taken charge, and by my acceptance, I effectively became her slave when she led me to her home, and I followed meekly.

When I finished packing the car, I climbed the stairs to Mistress' bedroom to alert her that I would be awaiting her. She picked up her purse as I walked into her bedroom.

"Have you loaded the car?"

"Yes, Mistress, all ready to go."

She strode from the room, and I scrambled to follow as usual.

When we had settled into the car, she reached for the sweatpants I'd worn at her instruction. She pulled the waistband down to expose her cock.

"This weekend will be the beginning of a new level for our marriage. I've decided to take total control of every facet of your life. There are to be new rules. They will be enforced very strictly. We will begin with this lovely device."

She reached into her purse and removed a cylindrical metal object. It folded open like a book into two half circles lined with sharp little spikes. I recognized it for what it was and cringed. I'd seen it in adult toy store websites. The called it Kali's teeth.

When she closed it around the base of my cock the pain was instantaneous and intense. I cried out loudly.

"Don't be a wuss, you'll get used to it. Let's get going."

I pulled the car out of the driveway with tears running down my cheeks. I was used to her inflicting pain on me every day, but this escalation was truly horrible. She had already prepared me for the trip by administering a triple enema with the third one containing clove oil, so my ass was aflame before she inserted a large butt plug. The added agony from the Kali's teeth was overwhelming.

I whimpered as I drove. Tears continued streaming down my cheeks. She gazed at me, a broad smile graced her lovely lips and she sighed happily.

"Keep your mind on your driving. When we get to Claudia's place, we'll discuss the new rules."

"Yes, Mistress."

I tried to take my mind off the pain from my cock and ass by thinking back to the night our relationship commenced. When she announced that was going to take charge of me. It sounded kind of sexy at the time.

Little did I know that the night we met would be the last time I ever would have penetrative sex with her. The next morning she began to lay out her plans for us going forward. She had little interest in vanilla sex. She was very sadistic and had been since childhood. I would be the primary focus of her sadistic sexual play. If I had no interest in what she was proposing I should leave, and we would never speak of it again.

"So that's it, stay or go, your choice."

God help me, I stayed.

We arrived at Mistress' sister's house near dusk. She immediately entered and I followed, carrying our bags. I brought them to the upstairs bedroom where she awaited me impatiently.

"Clothes."

I lay the bags down carefully and quickly stripped until I was naked except for my simple permanent metal cuffs which Mistress had welded shut before our wedding.

I meticulously folded my clothes and lay them in a drawer that she had left open for that purpose. It was a drill that I had become accustomed to whenever I returned home from work. I was never allowed any clothing inside the house.

"Unpack the bags, make me a drink and present yourself for use at the foot of the bed."

I hurried to do as instructed quickly but carefully because I knew any sloppiness would result in severe punishment.

She leaned back on pillows I had fluffed and set against the headboard. She sipped the cocktail I had mixed for her and cast her stern gaze at me as I knelt facing her at the foot of the bed.

"How do you like your new cock hardware?"

"It's excruciating, Mistress."

"Mmm. I like the way it looks on you."

"Uh,,, thank you, Mistress?"

"I think we might have it welded shut. Would you like that?"

"Please, no, Mistress, I beg you."

"Hmm, I will think about it."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Get your ass up here and put that mouth to work."

I scrambled up onto the bed between her legs as I opened her robe to expose her gorgeous pussy. She spread her legs to offer herself to my hungry mouth. Worshiping her like this was my favorite part of my duties. My cock tried to harden which quickly increased the agony caused by the hardware biting into my flesh. I was sure that she knew that my arousal would hurt like hell and that it increased the pleasure she got from my mouth devouring her sex.

She was greedy that night and had me eat her for almost an hour while she came four times. By the time she was done with me for the moment there was blood oozing from under the brutal device punishing by cock. She laughed when she saw it.

"You like eating my pussy, don't you? Makes my cock hard, even with my new toy."

"Yes, Mistress, thank you for allowing me to worship your wonderful pussy."

"And?"

"And thank you for hurting your cock, Mistress."

She nodded and rolled over onto her stomach. I knew my signal immediately and brought my mouth to her ass, separated her cheeks with my thumbs and began licking her.

"Get your tongue in there, bitch."

I worked my tongue around and into her rosebud for another half hour as she rubbed her clit and came two more times.

"That was good. I'll grant you a reward."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"You may remove the ring on my cock or the plug from your ass, pick one."

"The ring please, Mistress."

"Very well, remove it and prepare for sleep. Pillow or blanket."

She pointed to a closet.

"Blankets are in there."

I removed the Kali's teeth horror from my cock as gently as I could, got up. and retrieved a blanket from the closet. I returned to the bed and spread it out on the floor by the foot of the bed. I bunched up a corner to serve as a pillow, lay down and covered myself as best I could.

I was grateful for the thick carpeting. It was way more comfortable than the hardwood floor where I slept at home.

"Good night, Mistress."

She grunted as she switched off the light on the bedside table and rolled over on the king-sized bed.

Falling asleep was difficult with the big pug still embedded deep in my ass as I thought about what new brutality she might be planning for me. I figured she had intentionally told me would discuss them tonight and not done so yet so that imagining what they might was punishment itself.