Hers Pt. 02

Story Info
The vacation begins with a day of suffering and surprise.
1.9k words
4.11
11.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awakened before Mistress. Stiff from sleeping on the floor, I rose quickly and stretched out the kinks. I hurried to the bathroom and peed, then returned to kneel at the foot of the bed. The first lesson, slaves wait.

It wasn't long before Mistress awakened, and I knew a fresh day of abuse was about to begin.

"I need to pee."

I hopped onto the bed and crawled between her legs, rolled onto my back and opened my mouth. She got on her knees, straddling my head and lowered her pussy onto my mouth.

"Ready?"

I nodded just enough to let her know I was ready. I knew from past experience not to move any more than necessary. The price for not getting every drop of her golden gift and letting her bed get wet was horrible suffering.

She let her pee flow and I gulped it down greedily. It was hot and bitter as I expected. At least she hadn't eaten anything too weird, like asparagus or something. Other than pain, piss drinking was my least favorite of her torments. On the good side, now that I'd swallowed Mistress' golden water my next duty would.be pure pleasure.

She repositioned to lie on her back, and I rolled over to bring my mouth to her glorious pussy again. Even though I could still detect a hint of urine odor and taste, I happily dove in to begin worshipping. The scent of her womanhood was intoxicating to me, and the flavor drove me wild. I was actually happy to drink her piss just to be that close to her sex.

As I separated her pretty folds and got a good taste, I was delighted to find that she was already wet, yum. I savored her sexual wetness, delighted to be arousing her. She had trained me from the first time she allowed me to worship her in what she wanted from me, so I knew exactly what to do.

I cupped her buttocks and opened her to gain access to her puckered rosebud. She encouraged me with a soft moan as I kissed her then swirled my tongue around her opening, teasing her as I got my first taste of her beautiful asshole for the day. Mistress loves having her rear passage licked and sucked, so I had no doubt that I would get more opportunity to enjoy her this way.

She tilted her hips to press her anus against my eager tongue and lips. I took my cue and flexed my tongue as I penetrated her. Her moans commanded me to continue so I redoubled my efforts to drive my tongue as deep into her rectum as I could.

When she tilted her hips down to reposition my mouth it was a clear signal that she wanted me to shift my focus to her oozing sex. I parted her folds and began quickly to piston my tongue into her hot wet tunnel. She grabbed the back of my head and began a rocking motion. She was basically masturbating with my mouth as her tool. I loved when she used me like this. I was so glad that my cock was still unencumbered so I could hump the mattress.

She shifted again to force my focus more onto her swollen bean, now proudly uncovered by her hood. I surrounded it and sucked forcefully in conjunction with vigorously strumming her. She pulled even harder on my head, painfully driving her pelvis into my nose.

I felt my orgasm building too as I thrust against the bed. She began buck and scream, proclaiming her orgasm along with a flood of her sweet secretions. I slurped them up greedily while firing spurt after spurt of semen onto the sheets.

Both of us were drained and lay there for several minutes. I did lap up the gradually diminishing trickle of woman nectar savoring the reward of my favorite sex act.

"Did you cum on the sheets, rutting like a dog?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress, it just makes me so horny when you let me worship your magnificent pussy."

"Get down there and lick up your mess, bitch."

"Yes, Mistress."

I quickly slid down in the bed and began lapping up my cum from the sheet. It tasted tangy with salt and there was a hint of ammonia in the scent. A lot of the liquid had already soaked into the fabric, but when I was done it was just a damp spot.

"You will make breakfast now, and then you will wash the bedding. Go start on my breakfast right now. There should be everything you need to make eggs, toast and coffee, and if there's any bacon, I'll have two strips."

It was exciting frying bacon naked. I'd heard jokes about it, but the reality was far from funny. While Mistress ate, I went up to the bedroom, stripped the bed and shlepped down to the laundry room.

"As soon as you've got that going, go clean up the kitchen. You may make yourself something to eat if there are sufficient materials left. then meet me at the pool."

Before she left the laundry room, she had me present and put the horrible teeth ring back on my cock.

When I finished cleaning the kitchen, I took the bedclothes back upstairs and made the bed before going out to the pool. Mistress was lying on a lounge. She was gloriously naked, and my heart skipped a beat at the sight of my love. Her beauty inspired my cock to begin rising, until the spikes on Kali's teeth put a quick stop to that.

I dropped to my hands and knees and crawled over to her side.

"All your duties complete?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Would you care for a dip?"

"That would be lovely, Mistress, may I?"

"Go ahead, I like watching you swim."

Thank you, Mistress."

I crawled to the edge of the pool, stood long enough to execute a racing dive and began doing freestyle. At the far end of the pool, I popped a flip turn, and when I returned to the surface, I swam a lap of butterfly. As I turned my head on a breath, I noticed that Mistress had leaned up on an elbow and was watching me. I sprang off the wall into backstroke so I could watch her gazing at me. The only sport I was ever good at was swimming. I was proud of my good technique and mastery of all four strokes. I did a few more laps and popped out, then crawled over to kneel at her side.

"You swim very well."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Did you swim on the team at school?"

"I was team captain."

"I didn't know you were a jock."

"We weren't that good."

"But you were I think."

"I was okay."

"Well, whatever, I know one thing you're good at. So get to it."

She spread her legs. I crawled between them, pulled her bikini bottom down and got to work. Her luscious pussy's aroma mixed with sunscreen was an interesting variation. As usual I went straight to heaven at the first taste of her sweet nectar.

"I've got a surprise for you, slut."

I knew better than to stop before she had cum, so despite my curiosity about whether it was a fun or horrifying surprise I continued working on her clit until she came, let her rest for a minute then got back to work for a shattering encore judging by her reaction.

"What is the surprise, Mistress."

She simply gave me a look that forestalled my further inquiry.

I went to the kitchen and prepared a simple dinner of chicken breast in a honey garlic sauce with a frozen palak paneer for a side. We ate it and shared a bottle of nice chardonnay. It reminded me of our first meal together, until I heard the knock at the door.

"Get that, slut."

I gestured at my naked body.

She answered with a raised eyebrow and a cold expression.

I went to answer the door.

I opened it to reveal two men. They were large, muscular looking guys in their twenties.

"Can I help you?" I asked despite a sinking feeling that they were my surprise.

"Is that Gary?" Mistress called out as she scampered to the doorway and threw her arms around the taller of the two men.

"Hi Erin, this is my friend Brad."

"Hi Brad. This is my husband, guys. You can call him slut. Why don't we adjourn to the bedroom." She turned on her heel and skipped to the stairs. Gary headed upstairs behind her. Brad gave me an awkward look before he followed them upstairs.

"Slut. get your ass up here." Erin called out from upstairs. I'm sure I looked as pathetic as I felt trudging upstairs behind them.

When I entered the room both men had their pants open with their massive cocks in their hands.

Erin lay on the bed. She was naked and fondling her breasts.

"Get me ready for their real cocks, slut."

I felt frozen there, unable to move. It was the only time in my entire marriage that I didn't want to bury my face in her pussy. I knew I had to suck it up. Literally. She was my world and worshipping her pussy was my duty.

Finally, I took the first step toward emasculation as i lay between her legs and licked her petals open and tongue fucked her hot hole until she pulled my hair to draw my face away from her now soaked sex.

"Prep Gary for me, find out why his cock is legendary."

Stunned would be inadequate. I stared at her with utter disbelief. Surely she didn't expect me to suck his cock so he could fuck her in front of me.

"Now, bitch. Suck Gary's big, beautiful cock."

I shook my head emphatically.

"Are you refusing an order from your Mistress?

The possible punishments she would inflict swirled in my mind, and despite the revulsion about what she wanted from me, the thought of disappointing her dominated and in a semi trance I stumbled over to Gary, knelt before him and took his cock first in my hands, then in my mouth.

I felt disgusted and ashamed. I trembled as i took him as far as I could into my mouth and fought to control the nausea that was sweeping over me. His organ swelled and became rigid, the knob growing huge, filling my mouth completely.

He pushed me away and mounted Erin who had spread wide to accommodate him. He pumped his piston furiously into her, drawing back almost entirely before driving his full eleven inches into my wife's pussy. Shame, disgust, revulsion, fury mixed and roiled in my gut. I wanted to run screaming into the night. But what would I do without Mistress?

Watching him pounding her with his monster cock and her moaning ecstatically was agonizing. I loved and hated her in equal measure at that moment. It made me incredibly angry that she would rub it in my face like this. If she wanted to fuck other guys with big dicks I understood, I guess. But making me help, that was beyond cruel. making me suck the cocks she was cheating on me with was vicious and I will never forgive her.

I vowed that night that I would make her pay.