All Comments on 'Hers for the Evening Ch. 02'

by SabrinaWolf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disgusting pea-brained pin-dicked anonymous troll

Why do you even read anything on Literotica? Do you feel powerful venting your bile? YOU are the waste of oxygen, resources and space, not the many authors striving to create something out of thin air. You have made yourself nothing more than a weed burr stuck in the sock of society. Irritating for a short time, then tossed aside and forgotten. Even if the world has conspired to make your life difficult, the ultimate sadness of your existence is your own doing.

Author, a well done example of loving femdom. Thank you.

emeraldknight74emeraldknight74over 10 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story of CONSENSUAL femdom! The first commentator is just a jealous infected douche nozzle sucking troll...and a coward for posting anom. Please keep writing.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
This was a delightful Femdom story

It is, as we all know, impossible to please everyone - and it is pointless to even try. I thought it was an excellent story, and the consensuality of it added to the overall picture enormously.

@emeraldknight74 - it isn't worth getting your knickers in a twist over bad comments from anonymous snipers; you only drag yourself down if you start feeding trolls.

Five stars, Sabrina - thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice!

Very well done, great descriptions, felt both loving and controlling at the same time which was very arousing. Also, very easy to read as the grammar was excellent. We are looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'll take it

It was very nice indeed, it does not have to be overly nasty to be good. I had a girlfriend and she called me handsome like that, she was from the south and if she wanted me to call her ma'am I certainly would have. This sounds like a story I'd want my wife to read; not about being degraded, but about sharing something new and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I appreciated this.

I agree whole heartedly with the above: it doesn't have to be "nasty" to be good.

I really enjoyed reading this, and deeply appreciate that the mutual respect was evident throughout. You did a great job narrating & "showing" without "telling", and weaving the relationship these two characters had with each other into the very opening of your writing. I just sincerely enjoyed this, and want to read more of your work. Well done and thank you. More please!

Also, I personally love the growls and use of teeth. Something that I find very sensual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous