All Comments on 'Hers, Hers, and Ours'

by Tall78701

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

Yeahhhhh I dont know about this one. I really tried to like it but there were so many clichees usual for stories of this kind. And those clichees are so far away from reality it hurts. My sister, an actual lesbian, not bi or anything else, would never do anything remotely sexual with a man. Not even to fullfil a wish for children. Atleast according to her and I am willing to believe her. So yeah its suprising how Eliza instantly jumped on the idea if she was a true lesbian unlike Kate. But yeah, biggest clichee right there. And the brother was sketchy as hell with all his demands. For me it sounded like he just wanted to fuck his sisters girlfriend, plain and simple. He was not even ashamed about the suggestion. I mean, his sister wants children and he takes advantage of the fact? A real family man right there, wow. If I could help out as a brother I would happily do it without making demands. A sperm donation is hardly much work and would mean the world for the receiving couple. And his idea of not getting lawyers involved was incomprehensible, even more stupid was them agreeing to it. Everything could go south should Kate and Eliza ever split. Eliza could claim child support from Lance and also deny Kate visitation. Nobody wants to think about the possibility but there is always a chance. Or Lance getting any ideas of wanting to play a more involved role in the future against their wishes. He could claim paternity and they couldnt go against it.

becky7becky7over 1 year ago

This was a good start. I think you should continue the story.

Tall78701Tall78701over 1 year agoAuthor

In response to Thorlol's comment. We have to admit that this story was loosely based on the knowledge that David Crosby donated his sperm to Melissa Etheridge and her former partner Julie Cypher. The recent passing of Crosby reminded us of this inspiration. It’s worth noting that Julie Cypher was married to a man before becoming Etheridge’s partner for ten years and then left her to marry another man. So, it does happen. And though we don’t know this for a fact, news stories seem to indicate that Crosby never signed any legal agreement rescinding his paternal rights or obligations for either of the two children he biologically fathered with Etheridge and Cypher.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTall78701@Tall78701
12/4/2023 Our next story is scheduled to be released today. Reading a letter to Dear Abby in last week’s paper inspired our most recent submission. The letter delt with a wife writing Dear Abby wanting to know if it was normal for her husband to “please himself” on a daily b...