He's Watching Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok." I nervously spit out and blushed. I'm such a bitch.

I pulled my shorts down over my wide hips. XXX looks up at me, an eyebrow raised--Harley Quinn cotton boy shorts.

"What?" I say, looking down at my drawls. "She's a badass, and they're comfy."

"Sugar," he says, rolling his eyes. He calls me "Sugar" when I do something he finds amusing, cute, annoying, and silly. It really just depends on what is going on.

But I don't know what it is with men. They think we're supposed to always walk around in red lace thongs. I'm trying to be comfortable, and hello, we live in Louisiana. Ain't nobody got time for a yeast infection.

XXX shakes his head and beckons me over to him on the couch. He sits up, elbows on his knees, his chin resting on his thumbs. He is so handsome.

He pulls me closer to him by my hips. His big hands grip me tight, and his big, soft, firm lips touch my pelvis's sensitive spot - my right side. My right side is so sensitive. As he kisses, nibbles, and sucks on my spot, my pussy jumps, and my uterus clenches with every touch. I grip the back of his neck, pulling his lips closer to me. His tongue - is warm, and long, and thick. His lips are pillow-soft.

I want him. I want to feel his skin on mine. I pull the back of his shirt up, and he helps me take it off. My hands trail over his muscular back, defined shoulders, and biceps. I love his skin--the color of dark milk chocolate and so smooth. And his tattoos covering his back, biceps, and chest - oh my god, I'm a sucker for tattoos--the artistic ones, though, not the ones he got in his lil nigga days. They were calling me to lick and trace my tongue over them.

He breaks away. Smacking me on my ass, hard and firm, XXX says, "Take them panties off, Sugar."

Shiiid, I came out of those drawls so fast and kicked them across the room. I started to pull at his shorts to get at that dick he had rocketing out of his shorts. He had been fucking with me since we got back to his place. I want dick NOW!

Do you know this motherfucker stopped me from whipping that dick out, slopping it up and down my throat? Talking about, "Rub your pussy."

"Rub my pussy? The fuck?" I thought. "Alright, then, that's what they fuck you want?" I straddled him, cocked my left leg up on the couch, and slid my hand up and down the hair on my pussy. Instantly, the soles of my feet got warm at my touch. XXX's eyes are locked in on my fingers, stroking and stroking the rich hair on my pussy.

He takes a deep breath, appreciating the view and my obedience.

"Um-hm, XXX says. "Warm it up for me."

I continue stroking and petting my pussy. XXX's hand moves to grope his dick.

"Let me see you." I creep my fingers to my pussy lips. "Open", he says. I slowly part them. I slide my middle finger inside me, then out. I move my fingers up and down my slick and wet pussy. XXX is looking at my clit like it's the Wonka Bar. I try to keep eye contact with him, but I can't help it. I close my eyes, my head facing the ceiling, and focus on my fingers firmly circling and massaging my clit. Soft moans leave my mouth.

I catch my breath and bring my head forward, my eyes landing on XXX's dark and intense eyes. He's watching me with a mischievous grin on his face. His big, thick, and dark chocolate dick is on full display. Beautiful. I start drooling at the sight of it. XXX looks up at me, stroking his beautiful god-blessed dick with his big hand as I open my legs wider to slide my fingers inside to fuck me.

All of a sudden, his warm mouth is on me. I move my hands to caress his shoulders. He pulls me close to his face, plants his nose into the hair on my pussy, and sucks in a deep breath through his nose. He got my smell all up in his nose (now that I think about it, that's probably why his ass is so crazy. Taking deep whiffs of pussy and shit. You know, the quiet ones ain't all there in the head.)

He parts my pussy lips with his nose, moving towards my clit. He takes long licks and sucks on each lip along the way. When he did make it to my clit, this motherfucker started going off! And he ain't no quiet or clean eater either; XXX is loud and messy. I couldn't keep my mouth shut. I cursed that man ridiculously. There was so much licking, smacking, sucking, and hungry growls from him, sounding like a happy hog eating its slop and a thirsty hound dog at its water bowl after being in the fields all day.

"Baby," I moaned."I need you. I need you in me." I wasn't even worried about swallowing his dick anymore. This man had me tripping and fucking trembling.

"Stop playing," I moan and slap him across his head. "Baby, I need you to fuck me!"

"Please," I beg, clawing his back and shoulders.

Finally, he pulls his magnificent mouth away from me, leaning back on the couch. Looking up at me, his taste for my pussy fulfilled, XXX nods, indicating I can have my way with his fine black ass and that beautifully veined dick.

And I did. I hopped on that man (feet planted on the sofa) and slid down his dick, giving thanks to the Lord God Almighty. With every bounce of my ass on his lap, I thank the Lord for his fullness and sturdiness. With every firm grip of XXX's hands on my hip, a hard smack on my ass, and a "Shit, Sugar, this pussy is good!" from his mouth, I praise Jehovah-Jireh for delivering me a man that knows how to punish and appreciate my big bitchy bratty ass.

With every slow grind of my hips and XXX's hard thrust in my pussy, I honor and praise 'El Shaddai for hot yoga, all the times I didn't punk out in spin class, and my girlfriend's booty shaking and grinding cardio fitness dance class. Every time this man kissed, sucked, and palmed my titties - oh shit! - I cry out to Elohim!

And every time our thrust meet, he runs his hands up and down my back and my ass crack; when he pulls my dreadlocks and holds me close to him while hungrily and sensually tongue kissing me down, I give every ounce of praise and honor left in my body to Jehovah-Rapha.

"Oh shit, baby!" I moan.

"Uh, huh," he chuckles with his cocky ass. XXX growls in my ear, "C'mon Doll. C'mon," grabbing my hips and ass to aid me in achieving my nut.

My toes curl. I claw XXX's back while biting his bottom lip. When I stopped shaking, XXX flipped my big ass on my back and fucked me long and hard, putting me right on to sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

The bright sun coming through the windows wakes me up. I'm still on the couch, butt-naked and dehydrated. I look around the sofa and living room for some water. I don't see any. Scratching my head and frowning, I get up from the couch, grab the furry soft blanket XXX must have laid on me at some point in the night, and go to the kitchen.

I chug the cold water on the way to the bathroom to pee, shower, wash my hair, and brush my teeth. I grab a spare robe in XXX's closet, tie up my damp hair, and mosey back to the living room.

I plop on the couch with a big bowl of cantaloupe, hot tea, and the furry blanket. I flip through TV channels, landing on Living Single.

Two commercial breaks later, the air in the condo shifts. Tickle flurries start on my lower back, and my nipples get hard. "What the fuck?" I think. I rise from the sofa, looking confused and a hot mess, to look around the room. Our eyes meet.

XXX is on the balcony sitting at a table. Headphones in his ears and bobbing his head to music. His back to the river, his face towards the open window of his condo. He is leaning back in a chair, his right leg propped up on another chair, his right arm resting on his propped-up knee, and his chin resting on his thumb. A sketchpad is in his lap, and a pen is in his left hand.

And he's watching me.

-End-

12