Hesitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

And her teasing face. She stood, curtain of hair covering the right side of her face, her breasts and belly.

"You are so beautiful," Edward said sincerely.

She smiled and tilted her head. This allowed the curtain to fall away. Her bra was a lacy white, with a small pink bow in the center.

Her belly stuck out, giving her breasts a shelf. There was no belly button, just a dent where her belly button would have been had she not been pregnant.

Edward slipped his slacks and socks off, then flung his shirt onto the chair. His boxer shorts were flung over his shoulder and he now stood in front of her, nude.

Terri lost her smile for a moment, looking at Edward's thick, angry looking cock. She actually giggled when Edward struck a pose.

She reached out her hand and touched his cock. She pulled him closer to her by his cock, like a leash.

"Mm, nice," she whispered and opened her mouth for a kiss.

Edward opened his mouth and sucked her tongue out. His hands found the clasp of her bra and unhooked it as they kissed.

Edward broke the kiss and gently pulled the bra off. Then he bent and picked her up.

Terri Blanchette was probably five feet four and Edward estimated she probably weighed one forty. She was not difficult to lift, was not difficult to carry to the left side of the bed.

He lay her down, then quickly walked around to crawl into the bed from the other side. She rolled onto her right side and held out her left arm for him. Their lips met and they ran their hands over each other's flesh.

"Mm, nice," Terri whispered, again finding his hard cock.

"Mm, beautiful," Edward said.

Edward tugged on the left side of her panties, edging them down. She tried to help by holding her right hip off the bed. He managed to get the panties down to the tops of her stockings.

Edward gently rolled Terri onto her back. He kissed her lips a few more times, then wiggled to take one nipple into his mouth.

"Oh, yes," Terri hissed as Edward sucked forcefully at the light brown nub.

She giggled and cooed as he kissed her belly, his hands gently tracing around the swollen flesh.

"Beautiful, just beautiful," he murmured.

He kissed the underside of her belly, then got up onto his knees.

Terri lifted her legs, enabling him to pull her panties off of her legs.

"Can tell this is my real hair color," Terri said, indicating the small triangle of stiff strawberry blonde hairs that covered her plump pubic mound.

"Mm-hmm," Edward sighed in appreciation.

"Mm!" Terri grunted as Edward ran a finger up and down her wet slit.

He urged her legs apart. She spread them, bright blue eyes watching as he wiggled between her splayed legs.

"Mm!" Terri grunted loudly as Edward bent and put his mouth over her sex.

No one had ever done this to her before. The few times Terri had engaged in sex, it had been fumbled, hurried action in the back seat of a car. She had enjoyed those hurried, almost frenzied encounters.

There had been no time for her partner to put his mouth on her sex. One young man had not even taken the time to push his jeans down; he had just unzipped and fished his cock out of his jeans.

Edward lapped at Terri's puffy lips, enjoying her heavy, musky taste and aroma. He did wonder if he could persuade her to trim the carpet a little, or possibly even shave it all.

His cock jerked at the thought of this beautiful girl sitting on the edge of his tub, legs spread wide, heavy belly sticking out. He thought of her smearing the white foam onto her thicket of strawberry curls, then taking his razor and whisking away the foam, leaving a smooth little honey pot.

"Oh, God, I'm, Edward, I'm, oh!" Terri grunted, then tensed in orgasm.

"Mm, mm, mm," Terri screamed in her throat, biting down on her bottom lip as she came.

Edward backed away from her clitoris and lapped at the salty essences of her orgasm. Then he bent his head and began to tickle her tight little rosebud. When her shuddering ceased, Edward began licking from anus to the top of her slit. Up and down he lapped until she spread her legs a little wider.

He wet an index finger in his mouth and brought the tip of his finger to her anus. He thrust two fingers of his other hand into her tight pussy.

"Mm-mm-mm!" Terri again screamed in her throat as Edward drove the three fingers into her openings.

Then she screamed again in orgasm when he sucked her clitoris into his mouth again. She bucked and grunted as he continued to finger her pussy and ass while teasing her clitoris.

When she weakly pushed at his head, Edward wiggled from between her legs and pulled his fingers from her pussy and ass. Then he knee walked around to her head, cock in hand.

"I uh, I've never..." Terri admitted, looking at his thick cock and heavy balls.

Edward again felt that twinge, that hesitation. But the blood was boiling in his system. His need was urgent.

"Just like it's a lollypop," he smiled. "Or a big old candy cane. Just wrap those pretty little lips around it and lick."

Terri rolled onto her right side and reached for his cock. Edward watched as she wrapped her small hand around the base. Her blue eyes peered up at his face as her mouth opened wide.

"Mm, oh," Edward sighed as her warm wet mouth made contact.

Terri had some instinctual ability. She seemed to know to keep her teeth out of the way. She seemed to know to bob her head up and down the head and shaft of his cock. She couldn't fit more than three to four inches into her mouth so used her hand to stroke, tug the length of his manhood.

"Aw, damn it, here, Terri, you want it in your mouth? Or..." Edward groaned, his sperm bubbling up.

"Huh?" Terri asked, pulling her mouth off of His cock.

His first blast shot out and splattered on her upper lip and into her open mouth. She jerked her head back and the second spurt struck her cheek and jaw.

Edward used his hand to guide his spurting cock, even though Terri still had a firm grip on him. His third, fourth and fifth spurt struck her upper chest and her breasts. He then pushed the tip of his cock back into her mouth for the dribbles that weakly trickled out.

After a long moment, Edward pulled his shrinking cock from Terri's mouth. He slumped back against his headboard. When he'd caught his breath, Edward rolled off of the bed and wobbled to the bathroom.

When he returned with a damp washcloth, Terri was gingerly scraping her face clean of his semen. She wore a puzzled expression on her face as she did so.

"Don't! You going mess up my makeup!" Terri complained when Edward tried to dab the remaining semen from her face.

"Really want walk into your house with joy juice on your face?" Edward asked, dabbing the puddle of semen from her chest.

"Well, no, but, don't want mess up my makeup," Terri retorted.

"Won't mess it up. Here," Edward said and gently dabbed the splotches from her face.

Terri clambered off of his bed and padded into the bathroom. Watching her cute ass swivel and sway caused Edward's cock to jerk to full hardness once again. He watched as she squinted in the long mirror that hung in his bathroom. He smiled, amused when she nodded with approval.

"Shit! That clock right?" Terri asked.

"Yeah, it's, damn, come on," Edward said when he saw that it was right at ten thirty.

"But we didn't get to..." Terri complained as she dressed.

"Believe me, well aware we didn't get to make love," Edward agreed.

"I love you," Terri said, hugging Edward just before they left his bedroom.

"Love you too," Edward said, with only a hint of hesitation.

He honestly did not think he loved the girl. Edward did know he was extremely attracted to her. He did know he cared for her.

If Edward had not cared for Terri, his car would not be smelling like Japanese leftovers. There would not be the rustle of various plastic bags as they drove.

If he did not care for her, he would be buried balls deep in her sweet little pussy and tough shit if she got in trouble for coming home late. He certainly wouldn't be listening to the insipid music she called country that now poured from his car's stereo.

Pulling up to her trailer, Terri tried to manage gathering up all the bags. Edward put his hand on her left hand.

"Terri, just grab the food. I'll get all that," he said.

Paula was watching a television program when they entered. In the darkened living room, Edward could see Terri's mother look over, then look over again.

"Tokyo, y'all went to that Tokyo Gardens?" Paula asked, getting out of the chair.

"Uh huh, should have seen it!" Terri said excitedly as she turned on the kitchen light.

"Where you get that dress?" Paula asked, now seeing how Terri was dressed.

"My man took me shopping," Terri said proudly and clutched onto Edward's arm.

"Damn! What all he buy you?" Paula asked, now noticing that Edward was laden with bags.

"Tell me where put these and I'll get out of your hair," Edward said.

"Ele... Terri! Y'all went Elegantre? AND Brichelle's?" Paula exclaimed, reading the names on the bags.

"Uh huh; should of seen that Elegantre place," Terri agreed.

"You," Paula barked at Edward. "Wait right there."

"Huh," Edward said as Paula marched through the darkened living room and out of sight.

"What? Why I got, what I got talk to Terri's boyfriend 'bout?" a sleepy Ralph demanded, staggering toward the brightly lighted kitchen.

"Oh for God's sake, at least go put some pants on, huh?" Edward snapped as Ralph entered the circle of light.

The stained and ripped tee shirt and saggy boxer shorts might be fine for sleeping in, but Edward had no desire to stand and talk to a man in such attire. With sleepy muttering, Ralph did turn around.

"Mrs. Emerson, I really don't see what the problem is," Edward said when Ralph again joined them, now dressed in sweat pants.

"I just want know what you expecting get out of buying my little girl all this stuff," Paula demanded.

"Be able take her to Tokyo Gardens," Edward answered truthfully. "There is a dress code there."

"Y'all went Tokyo Gardens?" Ralph asked.

"Uh huh, and Elegantre?" Paula asked, still not convinced.

"Her makeup was nice, but I've seen her without makeup," Edward answered. "There is a happy medium somewhere in there. Too much makeup can actually detract from her natural beauty."

"But Elegantre? I had get some eye shadow there, forty bucks," Paula said.

"You spunt forty bucks on eye shadow?" Ralph asked. "FORTY BUCKS?"

"It's hyper allergenic," Edward said. "Nothing worse than getting makeup and breaking out, huh?"

Finally, Edward satisfied Paula Emerson that he had no ulterior motives, other than desiring to see Terri dressed nicely, wearing appropriate makeup. He wished them a good night, gave Terri a quick kiss and opened the door.

He stepped out of the trailer into the dank evening. The night air was still humid; the mosquitoes were swarming.

"Worse thirteen hundred I ever spunt, spent," Edward muttered as he opened his car door.

Seven thirty the following morning, Edward made himself a pot of coffee. Again, he went over the evening's events. Going with Terri to Elegantre, then to Brichelle's. The meal at Tokyo Gardens; her delighted face as the chef clattered and clanged, sliced and diced their food on the hot cook surface.

The oral sex had been wonderful. He had enjoyed tasting her, had enjoyed pleasing her. He had also enjoyed the sight of her sweet mouth wrapping around his cock, the feeling of her lips and tongue on his cock.

Her pregnant body was truly beautiful. Her breasts were definitely more than a handful. Her pubic mound, with the thick pinkish blonde curls, her deliciously rounded buttocks.

Edward had enjoyed the sight of his semen dotting Terri's pretty face, dotting her chest and breasts.

The angry, almost shrill encounter with her mother and step-father was uncomfortable. But as he sipped his coffee, Edward realized, that was what a mother did. That was what a father, even a step-father did. If they saw something out of the ordinary, they asked questions, they demanded answers.

Edward finished his cup of coffee and went upstairs. He got out his can of Elegantre Shave Foam and squirted a dollop into his hand. Then he worked the dollop into a thick lather and spread it onto his face. The mentholated foam caused his beard and mustache hairs to stick out.

"What time do you leave for church?" Edward said into his 'Speak & Text' app on his cell phone.

Twenty minutes later, Terri responded with '9:00—Got Sunday School.'

Edward rumbled to a stop in front of the Emerson trailer at 8:45. He took the helmet off and put it on the seat, ran his hand over his short hair, then walked up the steps to the door.

"That you? Heard a bike come up," Ralph asked, opening the door.

"You brung the bike?" Terri asked, blue eyes wide.

Edward smiled. Terri was wearing one of the frilly blouses and a pair of the khakis he had purchased for her. Her makeup wasn't as nicely done as the salesgirl at Elegantre had done, but it was a lot better than her previous attempts.

"Y'all mind if I come with y'all to church?" Edward asked.

"I uh, no, no, don't mind at all," Ralph said as Edward entered the trailer.

"Mr. Dwood, that your motorcycle?" Randy asked, ecstatic.

"You uh, you not going burst into flames you come inside a church, huh?" Paula joked. "Mindy, come on, hold still."

"I'm riding with him," Terri declared.

"Well, duh," Ralph said. "Didn't think he wanted me hanging on him."

"You got, come on Mindy, trying get that hair behave, you got a helmet? She ain't getting on that thing with no helmet, Mindy, I swear, going shave it all off you don't quit," Paula said.

"Yes ma'am," Edward agreed.

"Right there, hear?" Paula said, pointing the hair brush at Terri. "Y'all get right there. No little side trips for a little fun."

Edward got the address from Ralph; the man had to look at a church flyer to get the actual address. Then, with promises to be careful, with promises that they would indeed go straight to the Fellowship Church in Sweet Oak, Texas, Edward and Terri left the trailer.

Terri strapped the helmet on. Edward double checked that she had it cinched snugly, then put his own helmet on. With Ralph and Randy watching, they carefully drove out of the trailer park.

"Come on, go!" Terri screamed, arms holding tightly on to Edward.

Edward did open the beast up. They rumbled down the asphalt road, jostling over a set of railroad tracks, then turned into the parking lot of the church.

"Oh my God!" Terri whooped when she got off the motorcycle.

"Like that?" Edward smiled, helping her remove the helmet.

"I swear, I am so wet," Terri whispered, then kissed him.

"Reverend Brandon Wright," a handsome man in an expensive suit greeted Edward when he and Terri entered the cinderblock building. "That your Ultra Glide?"

"Yes sir, Edward Deubler," Edward said, shaking the man's hand.

"Like Deubler's Furniture?" Brandon asked.

"Exactly like Deubler Furniture and appliances," Edward agreed.

"Terri, how are you doing?" Brandon greeted Terri.

"I'm good," Terri smiled. "Taking my man to Sunday School."

"Your man, huh? Well now, that right?" Brandon smiled, then turned to greet some more arrivals.

Edward sat and listened during Sunday school. Then he sat and listened as Reverend Brandon Wright preached the Good News, the Gospel. Linda Wright, Brandon's wife was an attractive blonde that sat and played the organ for their songs, sat on the stage behind her husband when she wasn't playing the organ.

Terri and Paula and Ralph could not carry a tune. Edward did think that they fit in just fine with the majority of the people in the building.

"Ed, we normally go down to Mother's Finest for lunch after," Ralph invited.

"Edward," Terri said. "His name is Ed Ward."

"Oh. Sorry. Edward, we uh..." Ralph said, chastised.

"We'll beat y'all there," Edward smiled.

"Uh huh, table for seven, huh?" Ralph said. "We're bringing Miss Helen with us."

Terri gave Edward an excited squeeze when they again got onto the Harley. He smiled, enjoying her enthusiasm.

At the restaurant, Edward told the hostess they needed a table for seven. He also told the woman that he wanted the bill. No matter how much the others at the table might protest, he wanted the bill to come to him.

And Ralph and Paula did object when Edward paid the bill. Then Terri was told her curfew was ten that evening; both Ralph and Paula had to work the next morning, and Paula would need Terri's help getting Randy and Mindy ready for school.

Edward took the long way to his house, travelling along a few back roads. Terri's arms held him tightly, belly and breasts mashed against his back. Then, the iced tea he'd had with his lunch began to work on him, and Edward turned the Harley toward his home.

After both Edward and Terri relieved their aching bladders, they slowly undressed each other.

Terri did apologize for not having a pair of stockings on; she'd not expected to see him when she'd dressed for church that morning.

"You should always expect to see me," Edward teased.

"But I did shave them," Terri said, grabbing his hand and dragging his hand over her upper thigh.

"Uh yeah, you uh, you ever think about shaving this?" Edward asked, gently tugging on Terri's crinkled pubic hair.

"No. Want me to?" Terri asked, peering into his eyes.

"No. I want to," Edward decided.

The sight of Terri sitting on the edge of his tub, legs spread wide nearly had Edward spurting. Terri tried to watch as Edward knelt between her legs, tried to peer over her belly as he snipped at her pink-blonde pubic hair.

When he moved to warm a washcloth in the sink, Terri stood. She squinted at the scraggly growth that now covered her plump mound.

"Ew, looks all funny," Terri declared.

"We're not finished yet," Edward said and pressed the warm washcloth to her crotch.

"Ooh, Baby!" Terri squealed, spreading her legs.

They kissed, tongues tasting tongues while Edward teased her slit through the rough texture of the wet cloth.

"Ooh!" Terri gasped when the mentholated foam was applied to her mound.

Again, Terri tried to watch as Edward scraped upward with his razor. Her belly was in the way, so she tried to peer at herself in the mirror. But Edward was blocking her view.

"Ooh!" Terri shivered as Edward checked his work with a gentle rub of his hand.

"Mm," she groaned when Edward again applied foam to her pubic mound.

A second check showed Edward that he'd done well in shaving her mound. They kissed for a long moment, then Terri got up and checked herself in the mirror. She giggled at the sight of her hairless pussy.

She was slightly puzzled when Edward then made her get on hands and knees.

"Ooh!" Terri squealed when the shave foam was applied to the deep furrow of her buttocks.

Edward made quick work of removing the wisps of wiry hair that circled her anus. Again, a warm washcloth was applied to her flesh. And again, Edward teased Terri's slit with the warm washcloth.

He then helped her to her feet and she peered at her reflection. His cock jumped to full hardness when she whirled around, pulled her left buttock and peered at her reflection over her shoulder.

Back in his bedroom, Edward showed Terri just how sensitive her hairless flesh was. Within moments of putting his head between her splayed legs, he had her screaming in her throat.

Then he rolled her over onto her left side and presented his throbbing cock to her eager mouth.

"Mm, what, what are you doing?" Terri squealed when Edward lay down and put his mouth to her slit again.

"You don't worry about what I'm doing," he teased her. "You just do what you supposed be doing, huh?"

Terri moaned as Edward fingers toyed with her pussy. She opened her mouth and pulled his cock in. Her right hand stroked and tugged the length of cock that she could not fit into her mouth.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers