Hesitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers

"Mm, oh," she moaned when Edward began to tease her anus with tongue, then with fingers.

"Mm, mm, mm," she shuddered when Edward lightly bit down on her clitoris.

"Shit!" Terri cried out; Edward now had three fingers in her pussy and two fingers thrusting in and out of her ass.

She had been told, time and time again that she had a nice ass. Terri had one boyfriend that loved to lightly spank her ass whenever they were together. He would reach out, cup her jeans clad buttocks, then give each cheek a light slap.

"Todd! Quit!" Terri would giggle, while thrusting her backside out for more slaps.

Right now, the sensation of Edward's fingers thrusting in and out, twisting inside of her rectum felt odd. His fingers were thick, he was stretching her tender rectum with his fingers.

"Mm, mm, mm," she screamed again in orgasm.

She redoubled her efforts on his cock. She liked the taste of his excitement, his soap, his sweat. She enjoyed the velvet softness of his skin, the firmness of the flesh underneath the skin. She relished the feeling of his hardness sliding along her lips, her tongue, using her mouth like a pussy.

"Mm, mm, mm, oh God," Terri cried out around Edward's cock.

"Mm!" she screamed as his sperm began flooding her mouth.

A moment later, Edward got to shaky legs. He bent and kissed her softly.

"I love you," she said dreamily.

"Love you too, Sweetheart," Edward smiled after a brief moment's hesitation.

Edward padded nude down the stairs to his kitchen. He grabbed a bottle of light beer for Terri and a bottle of his dark beer. He had time to think as he walked from bedroom to kitchen, from kitchen to bedroom.

"I love you too, Sweetheart," he had said to an eighteen year old pregnant girl.

Edward had not even known the girl a full week yet. He and Roberta had met in his first store; her parents needed a new refrigerator. He had been very attracted to the customer's creamy brown skin, large chocolate brown eyes, and wild, untamed Afro hairstyle. Her height of five tenant her lush, full figure drew his eyes from pretty face to large breasts, wide hips and large buttocks.

Edward and Roberta had dated for two months before making love. But once that bridge had been crossed, neither seemed capable of putting a stop to it.

And they had not made love until Edward professed his love for her. When he said it, then Roberta confessed she too loved him.

Then the tornado had torn through Oakleaf County. The sudden, overwhelming demand created the need for the second store, then the third store. With the additional stores came longer hours, later nights.

Roberta had never once said she did not like the longer hours, the later nights. Roberta had never once complained that there wasn't enough 'US' time any more.

And then suddenly, she was packing her Mercedes-Benz, screaming that he was married to his work. Suddenly she was complaining that she was being neglected, while he busted his ass.

"Son of a bitch," Edward suddenly said, carrying the two bottles of beer up the stairs.

He was still paying the note on Roberta's Mercedes-Benz, still paying the insurance on the luxury automobile. Roberta was still covered by his health and dental insurance. Edward would have to call Sam Eisachs, his accountant tomorrow and ask, but Edward had a sinking suspicion that he was paying Roberta's credit cards.

"Oh, thank you!" Terri enthused when Edward handed her the bottle of ice cold beer.

His cock was quick to revive, watching a pretty little teenager sucking on a long neck beer. He took a pull on his stout beer and watched her.

Terri sensed his eyes on her and turned. She smiled, then leaned over and kissed him softly.

"What you looking at?" she whispered.

"What you think I'm looking at?" Edward smiled and kissed her. "A beautiful, sexy pregnant little hottie says she loves me."

Terri guzzled her beer, put the empty bottle onto the nightstand, then pulled Edward to lie on top of her.

Edward allowed himself to be pulled to lie on top of her. He did brace himself with one hand, kept his weight off of her belly.

His free hand toyed with her heavy breasts. She cooed and moaned in his mouth when he pinched her nipples.

He felt her small hand grasping his hard cock. Edward moaned as the head of His cock made contact with her wet slit.

He felt the lips of her pretty little pussy flower open for the head of his cock. He felt the warmth envelop the head of his cock as he pushed forward.

"Ugh!" Terri breathed out as he gained entry.

Edward paused for a moment. He paused and allowed himself to revel in the moment. He had a pretty, a beautiful eighteen year old girl lying in his bed, legs spread, accepting his cock into her hairless pussy. Her beautiful blue eyes were shut tight, her bottom lip was caught between her teeth as he slowly pushed another inch into her.

"Ugh! Damn, you big," Terri grunted.

"Damn, you tight," Edward said as her pussy squeezed and fluttered around the two inches he'd worked into her.

"I'm too tight?" Terri asked, blue eyes opening, peering into his face.

"You tell me," Edward said, sliding another inch into her.

He was glad she'd sucked his cock to a juicy climax. The way her lips squeezed and pulsed along the length of his cock would have surely driven him over the edge by now. As it was, he was trying to remember the names of all of his teachers, trying to think of anything but the delicious warmth that surrounded the head of his cock.

"Ugh! No, not too tight," Terri giggled.

Edward put his free hand onto her soft, silky smooth hip and drove another few inches into her. She again closed her eyes and bit down on her bottom lip.

"Love you," Edward moaned and jammed the remainder of his cock into her.

"Ugh! Oh! Mm, mm, mm!" Terri cried out then shuddered in orgasm.

Edward allowed her to shudder through her pleasure. Then he pulled out until just the head of his cock remained.

"Ugh, yes," Terri hissed when he plunged into her again.

Within moments, Edward was pounding in and out of her tight pussy. Terri lay, head lolling and flopping as she let out strangled gasps and grunts.

"Aw, oh sweet Jesus," Edward barked as he felt his balls tighten.

"Mm, mm, mm," Terri screamed as Edward's cock spurted a stream of semen deep within her.

Edward fought hard against just collapsing on top of Terri. He managed to fall slightly to the side. She rolled to the side and clutched him.

"God that was..." she gasped out. "I mean, I've never, oh God!"

"Yeah," Edward wheezed.

"Damn, got to potty," Terri suddenly exclaimed and wiggled out of the bed.

Edward rolled over and finished his bottle of beer. A moment later, Terri returned.

"Feels all funny," she giggled, pointing to her bald pussy.

"Yeah? Looks beautiful," Edward smiled and grabbed for her as she crawled back into the bed.

At first she giggled and playfully batted at him with her small fists. Then she allowed him to pin her arms at her sides.

"Mm," she murmured as they kissed.

He had her get on her hands and knees. Her pretty little anus winked at him and Edward bent and kissed it. Terri shuddered with the naughty contact.

Underneath her pretty anus, her beautiful pussy lips beckoned. Edward got onto his knees, held his cock in one hand and grabbed her hip with the other hand.

"Mm, ugh!" Terri grunted as Edward's cock pushed into her.

Edward fought against the urge to jam himself fully into her in one thrust. He forced himself to push in slowly.

"Oh shit, feels like you in my guts," Terri wheezed when Edward was almost fully imbedded in her snug pussy.

"Mm-hmm," Edward agreed.

He pulled out of her, until just the head of his cock was in her. Then he drove forward again.

"Mm, mm, mm," Terri screamed in her throat as she shuddered through an orgasm.

Her pussy gripped his cock in a snug, wet vise grip. Edward could feel each spasm of her orgasm, could feel her essences dribbling along his shaft, into his pubic hair, down his balls.

"Shit, mm, mm, mm," Terri whined in orgasm.

"Edward, please, please stop, I can't, I can't stand it," Terri whined after her third orgasm racked her body.

Reluctantly, Edward pulled his cock from her snug pussy. She collapsed and sprawled onto his bed, panting.

After a moment, Terri rolled over and smiled, almost shyly at him. Then she noticed that his cock was still hard, angry looking.

"Oh, you poor baby," she cooed.

She crawled over to where he lay and gripped his cock in her small hand. She then kissed his lips, then his throat. She kissed his hairy chest for a moment, then bent and licked up and down the length of his cock.

"Yes," Edward hissed, watching her tongue lap along the length of his cock.

Then Terri opened her mouth and swallowed the head of his cock. She stroked the length of his shaft firmly, trying to coax him to ejaculation.

Terri moaned in her throat when Edward reached down and began to play with her swinging breasts. When he pinched one of her nipples, she increased the suction on his cock.

"Terri, I'm, I'm about to..." Edward warned.

Terri's hand was a blur as she stroked his cock. Her tongue lapped at his cock head.

"Aw damn yes," Edward grunted and spurted into her mouth.

At seven o'clock, Edward made Terri get dressed. Then he drove her to Casa Ole, a mediocre Mexican restaurant. Roberta used to say that their food had that 'fresh from the microwave' taste and feel. But it was one of the few places open on a Sunday night.

From there, Edward drove Terri home.

After several steamy kisses, after several declarations of love, Edward let her out of his car. He made sure she got into her trailer safely, then drove home.

Entering his bedroom, Edward could smell the sex. His cock grew hard again, thinking about the sweet, beautiful girl that had graced this bed.

Monday was a busy day. Bobby, the manager of the Sweet Oak store called in sick, again. It was almost predictable; if Bobby worked Sunday, he would be 'sick' on Monday. But Shelley, the assistant manager actually was sick; she'd missed Friday, Saturday, and Sunday because of the mumps. She'd contracted the disease from her six year old daughter.

"That'll teach you to be around your kids," Edward had joked when Shelley had called him with the news.

"Yeah, but their daddy didn't want them," Shelley agreed.

Edward and two of the delivery men were rearranging a few of the displays when Edward's phone chimed. Steve, one of the men smirked.

"Yeah, your boy's all bad and stuff, then his phone goes off and it's this little girl sounding shit, huh?" Steve said.

"Bite me; it's Dolly Parton," Edward smiled, answering his phone.

"Who?" Gar Loomis, the other delivery man said.

"Hey," Terri cried happily.

"Hey Sweetheart, kind of busy here," Edward said. "What's up?"

"Oh, I uh, I, we doing anything today?" Terri asked.

"Manager's out, assistant manager's out, it's just me at the Sweet Oak," Edward said.

"The Sweet, that's right up the street," Terri said. "I'll be right there."

"Terri, no, I'm busy," Edward said to the dead phone.

"Who's Dolly Parton?" Gar asked.

"Google it, huh?" Edward said and pasted a smile on his face when a potential customer came in.

Edward was writing up the customer's new washing machine and dryer when Terri strolled in. She was wearing her Deubler Furniture& Appliances tee shirt over a pair of maternity shorts.

When the customer left, Terri stood on her tiptoes and gave Edward a sloppy kiss. Then she playfully slapped Edward's arm.

"After my shower? Had put lotion on my little pussy," Terri cooed. "And then I started thinking about my man and got all excited and I had to play with my pussy, thinking about my man."

At lunch time, Edward opened the drawer to the cash register, fished out two twenties and gave Terri the keys to his car. He sent her to Bully Burger with a hand-written description of what he wanted.

Bully Burger was an Oakleaf institution. It had been standing, barely, in the same location for fifty seven years. It had been using the same cast iron cook top for fifty seven years. Fifty seven years of accumulated grease, grilled onions, charred meat gave each Bully Burger that unique Bully Burger taste.

Terri read through the menu as she waited her turn in the long line. She made her decision, then heard a customer order something different, read the description on the large menu and changed her mind again.

As Terri waited, she watched a tall, handsome man standing directly in front of her. It wasn't the man that drew her attention; it was the fact that he had three attractive women hanging on him.

"Daddy, I want..." the attractive brunette lisped.

"Cannonball, add pineapple, Edgar Carroll smiled. "Yes, Princess, I know."

"And I want..." the tall, thin blonde dangling on his left arm started.

"Same thing. Cannonball, add pineapple. What'd you get last time? Oh, and time before that? Uh, and time before that? Think I got it by now, Sweetie Pie," Edgar smiled. "Why don't y'all get us a table instead of hanging all over me?"

"And I want..." the red headed girl started.

"Barbeque, no onions, American instead of cheddar, onion strings," Edgar said. "Really? Will eat onion strings, but won't eat onions? Gracie, you a mess."

"Quit licking them; doesn't make them work faster," the blonde girl said to the red head when her tongue ran over her bulky orthodontic braces.

"Shut up!" the red head squealed.

"Yes, I need a N'Awlins, add a fried egg, onion strings and a medium root beer," Terri said, reading Edward's note. "And um, a uh, the Ranch and uh, fries, and uh, sweet tea."

"I love your car," Terri said, entering the store, bags in hand.

"Uh huh," Edward smiled. "Must have had a long line."

"They did!" Terri agreed. "Took forever."

Edward left a sales associate on the floor and pulled Terri into the manager's office. Edward moved aside the paperwork and made room for their lunch.

"So, what time you getting off?" Terri asked as they chomped through their hamburgers. "Um, God, this is so good!"

"Both managers are out; closing tonight," Edward stated. "So, about ten, ten thirty before I'm finished up here."

"Oh," Terri said. "That, man, that doesn't give us no time, huh?"

"No. What my wife complained about," Edward admitted. "Ooh, man! Weren't shy with the cayenne, were they?"

After they finished their lunch, Terri gave Edward a long kiss, then said she had to go; Mindy and Randy would be coming home from school soon. With a final wave through the glass door, she was gone from sight.

"Uh huh. Uh huh," Helena, the sales associate said, playful smile on her round brown face.

"Uh huh, uh huh what?" Edward smiled.

"Ain't even divorced yet and..." the woman teased.

Then Helena's brown eyes opened wide. She looked toward the glass door, then at Edward Deubler.

"That, she what, Roberta know, I mean, girl looks pregnant," the woman spluttered.

"Forgot to point out that she's white too," Edward said.

"Oh. Well, THAT, I mean, that ain't nothing," Helena lied. "But uh..."

"Met her last week," Edward said. "So, no, she is not the reason Roberta left me."

"But she is the reason Roberta won't be coming back," Edward thought to himself as the sales associate greeted a customer.

At seven o'clock, Edward was helping a customer decide between a side by side refrigerator, or a refrigerator that had the freezer on the bottom.

"Side by side's four more a month," the woman mused. "But, got the water and ice in the door."

Edward glanced over when the door chimed and glanced again. Terri was entering, carrying a foil wrapped plate.

"My momma made meat loaf, got you some string beans and yams," Terri announced.

"Huh," Edward said.

"Told her you was working 'til late," Terri explained, heading toward the rear of the store, toward the manager's office.

"Daughter's pretty," the woman said, finally deciding on the side by side.

"Girlfriend," Edward said. "Now, you like the white? Computer says we also have it in avocado and cream."

"Got it in stainless steel?" the woman asked.

"Three more a month," Edward said.

"White's fine," the customer agreed.

The meatloaf was horrible; Paula Emerson mixed ketchup into the ground beef. The yams were out of a can, as were the string beans. The yams had too much sugar, the string beans had too much salt.

But Edward ate every bite of it. Then he thanked Terri for bringing it to him. She smiled, rubbed his arm and declared she had to make sure her man was taken care of.

"But I do not want you walking home; its dark out there," Edward said. "Take the car; I'll come get it when I'm done here."

"No," Terri said, grabbing his empty plate and the fork and knife. "Text me when you're done and I'll come get you.

At ten after ten, Edward sent Terri a text message. At ten twenty, when he stepped outside, Terri was there, happy smile on her face.

"Know you got a seat warmer?" Terri giggled when he slid into the passenger seat.

"No! Really? What else does my car, which I've owned now for two years have?" Edward asked.

"Oh, shut up," Terri said. "I'm driving you home and all you going do is make fun of me?"

"You're driving you home, then I'm driving me home," Edward said.

"But I want..." Terri said, an annoying whine in her voice.

"Terri, Sweetheart, I'd love to spend some time with you, just hold you," Edward patiently said. "But I been on my feet since seven this morning. I'm exhausted. And tomorrow? Got to do it all over again."

"Oh, okay," Terri said and drove back to the trailer park.

They did kiss for a few minutes. Then Edward opened the passenger door. He helped Terri out of the driver's side, kissed her a few more times, then banged his knee trying to get into the driver's seat.

He adjusted the seat, watching Terri go into the trailer. He drove home, fatigue quickly chasing him.

The next morning, while he helped Gar put a front loading washing machine onto the truck, his phone rang. Gar smirked and Edward waved him away.

"Hey, you at the Sweet Oak again?" Terri's voice happily greeted him.

"Yeah; Bobby won't be in until three," Edward agreed.

"Be right there," Terri said.

Terri was wearing her Deubler Furniture & Appliances tee shirt and another pair of shorts. Again, she greeted Edward with a sloppy kiss. Gar, seeing this, actually walked into a microwave oven display.

"Hey, hey, don't need no more ovens on the 'Dent And Scratch' aisle," Edward teased the man.

For lunch, Edward sent Terri to Benito's for a Kitchen Sink pizza. As they sat in the manager's office, Edward watched Terri picking the mushrooms off of her pizza slice.

"Sweetheart, if you don't like mushrooms, why'd you let me get the kitchen sink?" Edward asked.

"Because you like mushrooms," Terri said. "It's fine; I'll just pick them off."

"Next time you don't like something, say something," Edward said.

Again, Terri left; Mindy and Randy would be getting home from school. But, since Bobby would be there to close, Edward agreed to pick Terri up for a date. There was a movie she wanted to see at the Super Six.

"Golly gosh, I hope it's a chick flick," Edward muttered, already forgetting the name of the movie.

He'd not heard of the movie. He'd not even heard of any of the stars that Terri had named.

A quick check on his phone showed that it played at 5:15, 7:35, 9:50. Paula's meatloaf had given him horrible heartburn; at first Edward was convinced he was having a heart attack. So he sent Terri a text, telling her he'd pick her up at six; they'd go to the TGIF for a bite to eat before the movie.

Her response was a smiling emoji. Before he could respond, his phone rang.

"What's this about you running around with a pregnant girl?" Theresa White, his attorney snapped.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers