Hesitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,076 Followers

Looking over at Helena, his sales associate, Edward did not have to wonder how Roberta had found out about Terri. Helena had either texted or called Roberta. Roberta in turn had called her attorney, who in turn had called Theresa.

"Afraid it's true," Edward agreed.

"Oh, good God, Edward," Theresa said. "Really? I'm trying to get you out of having to pay alimony for the rest of your life and you do this?"

"Hey, what's Roberta's boyfriend's name?" Edward suddenly asked Helena.

"Huh? I, uh, what? Now, how I would know?" the woman stammered, apprehensive.

"Okay, we got verification," Edward said to Theresa. "Roberta's stepping out on me too."

"Still, until the divorce, no playing with this girl, huh?" Theresa demanded.

Terri wore her blue maternity dress, stockings, and her beat up pumps for their date. On the way to the chain restaurant, she prattled happily about the pine cone turkey school project Randy had made for Thanksgiving.

"Momma said she's going put it on our table and keep it there until Thanksgiving Day's over," Terri said.

"Mm-hmm," Edward agreed. "Bet the little booger's real proud of it, huh?"

"You kidding?" Terri laughed. "Oh! What you doing Thanksgiving? You not working, huh?"

"Hmm? No, now, look at this jack ass, huh? Takes up two parking spots," Edward said.

"You come over?" Terri begged.

Edward remembered Paula's meatloaf. If the woman could screw up a meal as simple as meatloaf, he was afraid of what she'd do with turkey, dressing, sweet potato casserole, pecan pie.

"Know what? Tell your momma take the day off," Edward said, putting the car in park. "Tell your momma you and me are doing Thanksgiving at my house, okay?"

"For real?" Terri gasped, blue eyes wide.

"Totally for real," Edward agreed.

Terri squealed happily and hugged him over the console. Then she gave him a sloppy kiss.

The meal was okay. It was not great, it was not bad, it was okay. Edward thought his meal had been overly processed and overly salted. Terri, however, would not stop singing the praises of the indistinguishable meal she'd eaten.

They made it to the theater with a few moments to spare. But, obviously, Tuesday night was not a big movie night; there was no line. There was no line at the concession stand either.

Moments after walking out of the theater, Edward had already forgotten the plot of the movie. He did know it would be a while before he could hear again. The volume had pinned him back against the seat. The music had been intolerable. But at the end, Terri had let out a satisfied little sigh, her head on Edward's shoulder.

"Now, you for real about Thanksgiving?" Terri demanded as they pulled up to her trailer.

"Absolutely," Edward agreed.

"My Paw-paw and Maw-maw coming," Terri said the next day. "Oh! Oh, and my Uncle. Uncle Glen; he's my momma's brother. I don't know if my Aunt Cheryl's coming; she was married to my Uncle Brian, but when he shot himself..."

"Terri, we have plenty of room," Edward assured her. "And we'll have plenty of food. They leave here hungry? It's their own damned fault."

"You coming with me to church tonight?" Terri asked.

"Afraid not. I'm at the Great Oak store now, then I need go to the Oakleaf store tonight," Edward said.

Again, Edward wondered what he was doing. He slipped his phone back into his pocket and wondered why he had just invited a house full of guests, people he did not know.

Last Thanksgiving at been at Roberta's Aunt Mellie's house. Uncle Frank, Robert Jack's brother had shared Robert Jack's prejudice; the only good white man was a dead white man in his opinion. Aunt Mellie's boyfriend seemed to have the same opinion but spent the time before, during and after the meal trying to ingratiate himself to Edward.

After the meal, it became obvious why Aunt Mellie's boyfriend was trying to ingratiate himself to Edward. He lighted a joint, then tried to sell Edward on a 'sure fire guarantee way make some good money, we talking real money here.'

"Thanks, but no," Edward had said firmly.

And then it was time that they had to be going. Roberta had apologized for her family's behavior and then sat and waited for Edward's apology.

The night before Thanksgiving, Edward sung by the trailer on his motorcycle and he and Terri went to Terri's church together. Her belly had swollen a bit since the last time she'd been on his Harley, but Edward still enjoyed the feeling of her pressed up against him.

Reverend Wright realized that many had Thanksgiving to get ready for so kept the service relatively short. At the door, he greeted Edward by name, which impressed Edward. His wife also greeted Edward and Terri, wishing them both a Happy Thanksgiving.

"She is going to be late; we got a bunch to do before lunch tomorrow," Edward told Paula as they stood by his motorcycle.

"Why I don't just..." Terri started to suggest.

"Uh, no ma'am," Paula said tersely. "You two are not married; you are not spending the night in this man's home."

Terri wasn't spending the night, but she and Edward did make use of his bed. He stripped her of everything but her stockings, then tongued her hairless pussy to a quick orgasm. As she knelt on the bed to suck his cock, Edward swung her around and they performed sixty nine.

"Mm, mm, mm," Terri screamed around his cock as he had two fingers jammed into her rectum, three in her pussy.

"Oh, yes," Edward cried out and Terri redoubled her stroking and sucking.

When he'd caught his breath, Edward had Terri stay on her hands and knees. She grunted, then cooed as he rubbed his cockhead up and down her wet slit.

"Ugh, mm, mm, mm," Terri shuddered in orgasm when Edward shoved his cock into her pussy.

Her pussy was tight; Edward took a few strokes to pump himself fully into her. When he was balls deep in her, he grabbed her hanging breasts and began to fondle them. Terri cooed her approval.

"Mm, mm, mm," she screamed in her throat when he pinched down on her nipples.

As he pumped in and out, Edward looked down and saw her slick anus winking at him. Terri squealed in her throat when he again insinuated two fingers into her rectum.

He wondered if she had ever had a cock in her ass. Then he remembered, she'd never sucked a cock before she'd sucked his. It was doubtful that she'd ever had a cock in her ass.

The thought of being the first to jam himself into her tight, squirming ass was all it took to send Edward over the edge. Terri screamed in her throat as she bucked in orgasm.

After they caught their breath, Edward pulled Terri to the bedroom door. She resisted at first. He assured her, then reassured her that no one could see into his kitchen.

Soon, they were standing in his kitchen, nude except for aprons, and Terri's stockings.

The sight of Terri's breasts bobbling out the sides and top of her lacy apron, and when she turned, her delectable ass had Edward's cock pushing out the front of his own apron. She laughed as she peeled the sweet potatoes for their casserole. He also had her knead the dough for his homemade sourdough rolls.

It was almost one o'clock in the morning when Edward pulled up to Terri's trailer. Sleepily, she kissed him and promised she would be ready to go at eight o'clock the following morning.

In his bedroom, Edward found her panties. Terri had placed them on his pillow. Seeing them, Edward smiled.

Six thirty came very early. After drinking his coffee, Edward sent Terri a text message. After his shave and shower, Edward sent her another text, telling her to wake her cute butt up.

He was driving to her trailer before he got a response. Her butt, cute though it may be, was exhausted.

"T. U. F. F," Edward typed as he pulled up behind Paula's sedan. "I'm outside."

"Gobble, gobble," Mindy greeted Edward. "Happy Thanksgiving, Mr. Dwood."

"I'm mad at you," Terri grumbled, staggering out of her bedroom.

"T. U. F. F," Edward smiled. "That turkey's not going cook itself."

By the time Paula, Ralph, Randy and Mindy entered the home, though, Terri was awake. She was her usual happy, loving self again.

Edward pasted a smile on his face. Paula had the makeup caked on and all four of the Emersons looked uncomfortable in their good clothes.

"Dude! This is your house?" Ralph said, looking around.

"Nope. Original owners are in the basement. Shh, don't tell anyone," Edward smiled. "What can I get you to drink?"

"Drink? DRINK? Mister, I'll have you know, I'm a good, God-fearing man! Why I don't drink," Ralph said, horrified expression on his face. "Beer if you got it."

"Fridge's right here; get yourself what you like," Edward said, showing Ralph the bar at the end of the long living room.

"Mr. Dwood! You got a swimming pool?" Randy called out from the atrium.

"He does? I want go swimming!" Mindy demanded, running toward her brother's voice.

Paula looked at Edward, then at the eight foot tall privacy fence around the backyard. Then she looked at Edward again.

"Fine by me; there's towels right there in the hall closet," Edward said. "Ralph's going have to go out there and watch them though."

"You feeling all right? You got a fever?" Paula asked, feeling Edward's forehead. "Ralph found the remote control for your big old TV; His butt ain't going nowhere."

"Aw, hush you," Ralph protested even as he searched through the channels.

Paula undressed both children in the atrium. Then, clad in only their underpants, both children ran shrieking toward the large pool.

"How big this television is?" Ralph called out.

"Hmm, sixty I believe," Edward said. "Sweetheart, get them rolls out, huh?"

"I love you so much," Terri said, leaning heavily against Edward.

Thomas Blanchette and Sarah Blanchette were all smiles and warmth as they entered Edward's home. Until Thomas saw his granddaughter's six month pregnant belly. Paula, Mindy and Randy's appearance did not diffuse Thomas's anger.

"What kind of man gets an innocent girl pregnant and don't do the right thing, huh?" Thomas demanded of Edward.

"Paw-paw, no. He ain't..." Terri protested.

"Dad, he's not the baby's father," Paula said.

"You? You done this?" Thomas then demanded of Ralph, striding toward the man with purpose.

"No, Paw-paw," Terri cried out.

"I ain't done nothing," Ralph angrily snarled, getting to his feet.

"You son of a bitch," Thomas snarled. "Knew you was trouble minute started coming around my baby girl."

"Yeah? Come on, old man, come on," Ralph challenged.

"Daddy, stop it! Stop it right now!" Paula screamed, stepping between the two combatants.

"Beautiful home you have here," Sarah Blanchette said drily.

She too had her makeup slathered on, trying to hide the effects of time. But the three hundred pound woman at least had the sense to dress comfortably, in a loose fitting dress.

"Maw-maw, I think I like you," Edward smiled. "Edward Deubler."

"Sarah Blanchette," Sarah said, shaking Edward's hand. "Deubler, Deubler. Like Deubler Furniture and appliances?"

"Exactly like Deubler furniture and appliances," Edward agreed.

"So, who did do this to you, huh?" Thomas now demanded of Terri.

"You don't know Jesse, Paw-paw," Terri said. "He ain't important."

Terri rubbed Edward's arm lovingly. She then clutched Edward's arm and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Jesse's not a part of my life; Edward is," Terri stated.

The arrival of Uncle Glen was another low point. The man was sleazy. Edward's hackles rose at the far too familiar way Glen Blanchette hugged his niece. He did not like the way Glen hugged his own sister. He certainly did not like the way Glen picked Mindy up and gave the girl several sloppy, noisy kisses. The man ignored Ralph, which was fine with Ralph. But Glen also ignored his nephew, who was clearly trying to get his uncle's attention.

When introduced to Edward, Glen tried to crush Edward's hand. Then he patted Terri on her rear end and told Edward to 'keep his eye on this one.'

Even though it was his home, even though he was hosting the dinner, Edward seated Thomas Blanchette at the head of the table. He gave the man the knife and asked him to carve the deep fried turkey.

"Damn, ain't never had deep fried turkey before," Ralph admitted.

"Terri, really? You made these rolls?" Paula asked.

"Yeah, well, Edward's one showed me," Terri admitted.

Thomas struggled with the turkey, ignoring requests from the adults at the table. Edward had also bought four drumsticks and Mindy and Randy happily accepted two drumsticks apiece.

"So, Ed, what you do?" Glen asked as the plates slowly made their way around the table.

"Well, Gle," Edward said, leaving the 'n' off of Glen's name. "I don't know who Ed is. But I? I own and operate Deubler furniture and appliances."

"No shit?" Glen asked, astonished.

"Look around, Glen," Ralph said. "Think they give houses like this away?"

"While we're waiting for Thomas to finally kill our turkey," Sarah said. "Why don't we go around the room and say something we're thankful for?"

"Woman, I'm working on it," Thomas said.

"And you're doing fine," Sarah said, her sarcasm evident.

By the time they'd finished sharing their thanks, after Glen made an attempt of being humorous that fell flat, Thomas had mangled enough meat off of the turkey to satisfy most of the people around the table.

"And y'all? For dessert? We got pecan pie and pumpkin pie," Terri announced.

"And which one you make?" Ralph asked her.

"She made both of them this morning," Edward said.

"Damn, girl! Uh, think you might ought start doing a little more cooking around the house, huh?" Ralph said.

"So you can do more eating?" Paula asked, patting Ralph's growing belly.

"Every good tool shed needs a roof," Ralph smiled.

"So, who wants what?" Edward said, standing and helping Terri to her feet.

"I love you so much," Terri enthused as she and Edward cut the pies.

"Love you too," Edward smiled, no hesitation in his declaration.

"So, uh, Edward, Christmas at your house?" Ralph suggested when Edward and Terri returned to the dining room.

"Let's just get through today, Ralph," Edward smiled, putting a piece of pecan pie in front of the man.

"God, that's so rude, Ralph," Paula elbowed the man.

"Mr. Dwood, Santa come to your house?" Mindy asked.

"Ed Ward," Terri corrected. "Edward."

"Well, honey, Santa Claus goes to houses with boys and girls," Edward said. "And since I don't have any boys and girls right now? Santa doesn't come to my house."

"Uh, know what the puppy is you carrying?" Glen asked his niece.

"Have to request it; clinic don't do sonograms unless you ask," Terri said.

"They don't?" Edward asked.

"Uh huh. And there's a six week waiting list," Terri said.

"Oh my God. You are letting my granddaughter go to that clinic?" Thomas yelled at Ralph. "You know what they do at that clinic, right? They kill babies."

"Dad! That's enough!" Paula yelled.

"I've had just about all I'm going..." Ralph yelled at Thomas.

"Both of y'all, stop," Sarah snapped.

"I'm calling Dr. Vickers tomorrow, first thing," Edward promised Terri.

"Damn, where's the nearest bed?" Glen said, pushing away from the table. "I need me a serious nap after all that."

"Top of the stairs, turn left, first door," Edward said.

"Nearest recliner's fine with me," Thomas said.

"Dibs on that couch," Ralph declared.

"Paula? Den right there's got a sofa bed for a certain four and five year old to lay down on," Edward suggested.

"Room for a momma too?" Paula asked.

"It's a queen when it's pulled out, so I would hope so," Edward said.

Edward made quick work of preparing eight storage containers of complete meals and stacked them neatly in the refrigerator. Then, setting his alarm on his phone, he staggered up the stairs to his bedroom.

"Hey, you," Edward whispered, seeing that Terri was already in his bed, waiting.

With her family in the house, they did not make love. But Edward realized, as he was drifting off to a slumber, he liked, really liked having someone in his bed.

When his phone chimed, Edward shut the alarm off. There was just a thin shaft of light coming through the curtains; the sun was setting. Terri's face was so peaceful, calm as she slept.

For a long moment, Edward lay in his bed, just looking at the sweet face. Then his bladder demanded action and he wiggled out of bed.

After relieving himself, he went down the stairs and put on a pot of coffee. The smell of coffee did the trick and, one by one, the adults wandered into the kitchen.

"Okay, there's four pieces of pumpkin pie left; who wants one?" Edward said as they now crowded around the kitchen table.

"Edward, I'm still stuffed from lunch," Sarah groaned.

"Me too," Paula stated.

Thomas, Ralph, and Glen decided that they could force another piece of pie down. Edward saved the last piece for the sleeping beauty upstairs.

"Huh?" Terri moaned when Edward kissed her on her forehead.

"Hey, everyone's leaving. Want come tell them good bye?" Edward smiled.

"And tell them thank you for coming to our home for Thanksgiving," Edward gently coached as they went down the stairs.

"This Jesse boy," Thomas snapped at his granddaughter. "Want have a little talk with him, hear?"

"Paw-paw, he ain't important," Terri assured the man.

"I'm sure Edward's already had a nice little talk with the boy," Sarah said. "Now, come on, Thomas. There's a hundred hours of football games you got recorded."

Edward wanted to break Glen's arm off and beat the man to death with the bloody stump. The man actually cupped one of Terri's buttocks when he kissed his niece in parting.

"What time need bring her on home?" Edward asked Paula as the Emersons left.

"Eleven's fine," Paula agreed.

Terri ate the piece of pumpkin pie and drank a glass of milk while Edward drank the last of the coffee. Then Terri looked at Edward and burst into tears.

"God, I mean, all that yelling and stuff and I mean, they was acting like damned idiots and..." Terri wailed, clinging on to Edward.

"At least there wasn't a food fight," Edward said. "Even if your Paw-paw does drive a Mustang."

He kissed her tears away, then pulled her to the stairs. Terri resisted.

"Edward, there's all kind of pots need cleaning," she said.

"And they ain't going nowhere," Edward said.

As usual, they started off with Edward licking and fingering Terri to a quick orgasm. Then they swung into a sixty nine.

Terri positioned herself on her hands and knees and Edward knelt behind her. She cooed and grunted as Edward rubbed the head of his cock up and down her wet slit. Then she let out a loud grunt when he entered her.

Edward looked down, saw his cock sliding in and out of Terri's puffy pussy, her light pink lips clinging to his cock as he pulled out, being pushed back in when he thrust in. And just above, her light brown ring winked at him.

"Ugh! Mm, mm, mm," Terri whimpered when Edward thrust a spittle wet finger into her anus.

She shuddered in orgasm when he introduced a second thick finger to her anus, his other hand tugging at her hard nipples. Edward corkscrewed the fingers in her rectum while she shuddered and moaned.

"Wait, what?" Terri croaked out when Edward suddenly pulled fingers and cock from her.

"Ugh, Edward!" Terri grunted when Edward pushed the head of his cock into Terri's constricting anus.

And the sight of his cock spearing Terri's pretty little hole caused Edward to grunt and spray his semen into Terri's bowels.

"Oh, damn!" Terri cried out and quickly scampered off the bed.

She dashed into the bathroom and plopped onto his commode. A moment later, Edward heard the toilet flush.

"I uh, that uh, made me have to poop," Terri confessed, pretty little blush on her face.

"Uh huh," Edward agreed.

Again, Edward convinced Terri that no one would see into his kitchen. They washed pots and pans in the nude. Which in turn led to Edward pulling Terri to sit on his lap.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,076 Followers