Hesitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"In seven, did you just say..." Edward asked, mouth open in shock.

"Trick or treat," Terri called back, smiling.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I do read all comments. I also thank those that take the time to rate my tales.

Some of you will recognize the crowd at Bully Burger. Edgar Carroll, Lisette, Annabelle, and Annabelle's best friend Grace. They were the primary characters in 'Under Tornado Warning' in the Loving Wives category.

(An N'Awlins Burger has olive dressing, provolone cheese and a nice dusting of cayenne pepper. Okay, so I made that up.)

The Reverend Wright and his wife Linda are prominently featured in the 'Just A Nice Boy' series in the 'Incest/Taboo' category.

Have a most sparkly day. If you're happy and you know it, shave a beaver. If you're happy and you know it, shave a beaver. If you're happy and you know it and you really want to show it, if you're happy and you know it, shave a beaver.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers