Hex 01

Story Info
Fireworks, mustard bottles, it's all the same thing.
1.7k words
3.2
1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hex 01

"I mean, have we met before then?"

"Oh, I mean, I don't think so unless you're referring to 6 weeks ago on Memorial Day weekend Sunday at Jay's place about 8pm just as the sun was setting, which was when I found you looking around as if you wondered if their was any more mustard available because you're a "mustard on fries" kind of guy, but you didn't want to use all of the mustard on the picnic table, which is when I went inside of Jay's house and found another mustard bottle just for you and then I performed that weird mustard bottle shaking with my hand and squirted out a pair of pucker lips in mustard across your home fries, which made you smile, but then you never tried to contact me for the next 6 weeks, which led me to believe that you were concerned about getting to know me because I'm just a boy in sheep's Denim and Lycra blended cotton clothing, so, I mean, we may have met before, but it's not like I have been asking around just enough to know that your name is Chet and you work at the Distribution Warehouse. But since it's questionable if we met before, hey, they call me Hex and they call me Hex because of a scar and not because I put a hex on people, but if I did have some type of magical powers, I would prefer the power of putting "charms" on people over putting a "hex" on people, except for maybe some people who get pretty excited over the way I can shake a bottle mustard, but then not try to contact me for the next six weeks. So, we may or may not have met before, so?"

"Oh, I mean, I thought so, Hex, so."

"And I can see that you're here with a girl, Chet, so you can just tell Kazumi that you stopped to pet the little sheep as your cover story, so, enjoy the city fireworks then and I'll just be out to pasture, so."

"Oh, so you have everything figured out then, Hex?"

"Well, you tell me then, Chet?"

"Well, tonight is what it is, Hex. Anyways, what are you figuring out now then, Hex?"

"Oh, I'm just taking a quick review of your crew over there. I mean, as age old friends, who just met once six weeks and our best memory is my weird, yet enticing shaking of a mustard bottle, I mean, you should hook me up with one of them. Like the bushy haired one. He looks like he could take a walk out to the pasture with a perfectly sized little sheep in a cotton hoodie, so?"

"So, you're going to sex up Sammy in my presence then, Hex?"

"Bah, bah, but only symbolically, Chet. Unless it bothers you that someone else might trim my wool for the first official time. And that's also a symbolic statement. My body is 100% without wool, but a wool trimmer tool toy might be fun to play with out in the pasture. Bah, bah, buzz, buzz, bah, bah."

"You need something in your "bah, bah" mouth to shut you up, Hex!"

"Bah, bah, your woman is waiting for you, Chet. And I meant the other guy The guy you keep pointing towards looks a little too, um, adventurous for me and my tender status."

"What? Charley? He's my best friend!"

"Oh, bah, bah, best friends then! I mean, sometimes best friends are spoken of as being "tight" and if Charley wants it super tight, I mean, bah, ooh, bah, ouch, bah, oh, bah then! I mean, if this Charley guy wants his fireworks to blast off in the pasture at the firework show with the way I can shake a mustard bottle and all, but my grip will be tight, so?"

Huh, maybe I can put a hex on people then. Like a hex that shuts them up. And makes that vein in their neck throb. Also, whew, Chet walked away, aka, stormed away just in time because trust me, I was out of quick "come backs" and "clap backs" and in way over my head. But it was fun.

"Um, hey there, I mean, I don't think we've ever met, but I saw you and Chet talking and then things seemed to get weird and then Chet clammed up and then Kazumi got mad and then they both left the firework show early and then I walked over here to say "hey" to you and to say that I'm not sure if we ever met before and I only did that because I saw you and Chet talking just before things got weird, but it felt right, like I was hexed, to let you know that my name is Charley since there was a lot of finger pointing at me while you and Chet were getting into the weird moments of conversation. So, have we met before then, hmm?"

Oh, well, Charley was too late for any symbolic jealously pasture sex, so.

"Well, we've never met before, Charley, but for your benefit, your friends will trash you about talking to me later. And my name is Hex, so?"

Guys, right? Empty my balls first and I'll worry about the fem boy boyfriend trash talk later.

But to be fair, fem boys, right? Everything is great until you're standing at the last step, aka, scared stiff at the last step. I mean, standing stiff. Me standing stiff. Charley's pants were baggy to tell if he was standing stiff, other than who doesn't want to pet a cute little, sheep, right. Bah, bah.

"Oh, alright, I get it, Hex, either you're just a tease or it's Chet or nothing then, right Hex?"

"Bah, bah."

Which wasn't a "yes", or a "no" or even a "maybe" as far as I was concerned. Also, he took it as a "all of the above" and walked, aka, stormed off.

And then there is that moment, right? When one side of your brain says "stop him, stop him" and the other side of your brain says "whew, you dodged a sex bullet" or something similar to that.

And then there was that moment when you remembered that you part your hair down the middle.

"Alright, alright, Charley. I'm sorry for my attitude. I'll chill out. And I'll admit that I got caught up in a weird moment with Chet, so, bah, bah?????"

LOL, and then there was that time when you forgot that Charley was not involved with the whole Sheep in Denim and Lycra blended cotton conversation, so he took the whole "bah, bah" cute sex talk totally wrong and kept, aka, storming off.

Aka, bah one, bah two strikes, I guess, as I stood alone, again and stared aimlessly at, well, nothing. Well, I stared towards the sheep pasture, which was just the railroad property, but symbolically, it was my sheep pasture. Without any sheep in it. In Denim and Lycra blended cotton pants and a hoodie.

"Excuse me, have we met before? I can't tell from looking at the back of your hoodie, so?"

"Bah, bah, I mean, oh, Hermie! Hey, Hermie."

"Hex? WTF? Also, that was a long time ago, so."

"LOL, yes, it was a long time ago, Hermie, but it freaked you out a lot more than it freaked me out, so maybe you shouldn't have run away when you figured out what type of undies I wear. Or what may or may not have happened in your, um, boxers, so?"

"Oh, um, Hex, I mean, ooh, I actually liked what you were wearing, but I was ashamed of how I went about seeing them for myself. Aka, what you did was memorable and I was, aka, stupid, so?""

Oh, Hermie's actions weren't all that bad. It was actually a tie. He was curious and I was curious about how someone might react and it was my first, um, substantial hugging, aka, groping and kissing event. Or "show and tell" for short, I guess, but a tie.

Also, I had barely had any dressing and makeup skills back then when Hermie dry fagged me, so.

"Um, so, Hex? Are you alone tonight or are you caught up in a fight with the jocks then, hmm?"

"Well, Hermie, we could claim that this a late starting firework show date or something, so?"

"Oh, um, ooh, there's probably a rule about that, like late starters need to watch the firework show from, um, either the pasture or in a vehicle in the parking area, so? And we should make a decision about that right away because there are grumblings about some impromptu "little sheep petting zoo" popup event going on around the property and I'd rather not get caught up in a flash mob, so?"

"Bah, bah."

Aka, his SUV. And it didn't even bother me that he wanted to sneak off quickly. That "trash talk" about being with a fem boy is real. Even if the fem boy looks good in wool. Which is just another one of my symbolic statements. I'm all about the silky feel of Lycra blended cotton undies.

[Holy snap, how are fireworks like this legal? Aka, mini missiles. But ooh, aha]

"LOL, I think we were this close [small finger pinch gesture] to having our own "ooh and ahh" moments back then, right Hermie? I mean, you more than me, but still, right?"

"Oh, we should catch up then, Hex."

Which was exactly what his actions said symbolically when he moved his SUV to a much more secluded spot in the parking area. Aka, let's catch up physically.

Well, guys who have good memories, right? I mean, I was the one who said we could turn the evening into a late starting date and all, but I thought I could just shake his mustard bottle a little or a lot until his firework missile blasted off its mustard, but aka, he mentioned that the reason he ran off just after our first "reveal" encounter, aka, dry humping, rubbing, kissing and groping, resulted in an impromptu hand job over his boxers, thus, aka, a mess and the real reason he ran off, aka, for embarrassment sakes.

"I mean, Hex, all those animal rescue documentary's, right? The abandoned baby sheep always gets fed with a nipple bottle, so."

Hmm, aka, let's catch up like that! In the back seat!

"Bah, bah, I guess, Hermie."

And huh, some people really do go all "ooh" and "ahh" when the fireworks explode.

End Hex 01