Hex 02

Story Info
Hex just wants a liitle pay back.
1.3k words
3
973
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hex 02

"Hex, are you sure you can put a hex on Lulu where she falls madly in love me and we live happily ever after then?"

"Freddy, I may have said that, but I say a lot things that may or may be true or ever come true, but that doesn't matter now that you're here now, so?"

"Well, fair warning, Chet may or may not have mentioned that he wants to "talk" to you in the back seat of my car once I park down at Look Out Point, you know, while I'm being embarrassed and rejected by Lulu, so? He also mumbled something about bringing a bottle of mustard. Oh, and only when Kazumi turns her back."

"Oh, and if I say that I'm okay with that then, Freddy, hmm? And it's just for pay back. And maybe for a little experience with how to maneuver around in the back seat of large sedan, so? Also, I'm riding in the back seat of your large sedan all the way to the Look Out Point because I seriously need that much experience. And there's that whole saving you from being seen with a, well, with me in the front seat of your car, which saves you from all that fem boy boyfriend trash talk, so."

LOL, his eyes and his body posture had an answer for that alright! Combined, they said we could avoid the whole fem boy boyfriend trash talk if I dropped my head down onto to his lap all the while he drove me to the Look Out Point so nobody could see that he had a fem boy sitting in his car with him! And yes, I said "posture" and not pasture like the last chapter. I'm over all that little lost sheep thing and now I'm on a pay back path like a wolf, so, growl, grr, growl, grr. But I still prefer my Lycra blended cotton and my hoodie, so.

Also, guys, right?

"Well, Hex, if you duck down onto my lap before I make a fool of myself with Lulu, so?"

Nope! I'm a wolf, not a slut, so.

"Lulu, I stating my love and devotion to you right here at Look Out Point, so?"

"Hmm, let me smell the breath then."

"Aha, aha."

"Not your breath, Freddy, the breath from Hex! You drove him here, right?"

"Aha, aha."

"(Stupid little tease, now I have to do this, but good.) Freddy, I accept you, now let's finish talking about this in back seat of your huge sedan, shall we then, hmm?"

Oh, damn, I didn't see that one coming! There went my pay back arena. And Freddy's sedan is huge, so it's like an arena with tier seating room too.

"I mean, you were at the firework show a couple of weekends ago, so?"

"Oh, um, well, you have good eye sight then since I was put so far out in pasture and all, so."

"I mean, I'm Huey and I know that you're a sheep in wolf's clothing, so."

"Hmm, well, I mean, wolves wouldn't be so endangered if they tried wearing more Lycra blended cotton, Huey, so? Also, I'm Hex and it's only a rumor that I have the power to hex people, so?"

"Hex, do you need a ride home then? That short conversation just now seemed to get a little weird for you, so?"

"Growl, grr, growl, grr."

"Ooh, I like "growl, grr, growl, grr" then, Hex. I was afraid that you would kick me to the curb with a heart breaking "bah, bah" or something. Um, I'm not trying to be pushy, um, but we should get going then. I mean, if my cousin, Chet, gets an eyeful of you, well, you'll more than likely push me over the look out spot here at Look Out Point and fall for his charms, so?"

"What? Chet is your cousin, Huey? Also, can we walk slowly to your vehicle? Not that I'm looking to inject my pay back one way or the other. And by walk slowly, I mean, stop just at the bottom of the climbing rock and smack lips like we were on our way to have your mustard bottle shaken like it's never been shaken before, hmm? Not that I want a certain person to witness that, so?"

"Um, are you serious and sure, Hex?"

"Growl, grr, growl, grr."

Well, the bottom of the climbing rock was designated as that type of designation way before my time, so. It's like touching a banner or a rock on a college campus. It silently says "game day" is here.

[Smooch, mwah]

"Oh, excuse me, um, Kazumi."

"Hex."

"Chet."

"(Grumble, mumble.)"

[Elbow to rib cage from Kazumi]

"Ouch, Hex."

"Okay, bye now, but Huey is driving me home now. Isn't that right, Huey?"

"Ooh, um, oh, woo, so, um, you see, I have this bottle of mustard and a wolf just came out of the forest and...."

Aka, grab an arm and walk away, right? Guys, always grumbling and mumbling and babbling and Kazumi's look told me everything I needed to know, aka, growl, grr, growl, grr, acknowledged and that was fine with her as long as it wasn't her precious fag on the side boyfriend, Chet, knowing what all that "growl, grr, growl, grr" was all about.

Or so I thought. Aka, Kazumi side swipe my arm and ripped me off of Huey's arm and apparently, that was okay. Or at least how things worked in Kazumi's world. Aka, why bother, right?

"Hex, oops, sorry if I hurt your arm, but I had to talk to you before you make any mistakes, so?"

I mean, I may or may not have made a few mistakes in my life before, so.

"Hex, I only have one to say and that one thing is that Huey will parade you around in front of his video nerds even more than he does the silicone girlfriend that he keeps in his mom's basement. And the second "only one thing" that I have to say is that I would be forced to tell the truth to Leo, if Leo were to ask me what I knew about tonight and I would be all boo-hoo for Leo if I were forced to spill it about how you spilled Huey's mustard tonight! And the third "only one thing" that I have to say is that you could bitch out with Huey by going all "tweet, tweet" with Huey instead of all "growl, grr, growl, grr" with him. He'll pop his mustard bottle anyways at this point because the idiot gets hard for plastic, for Pete's sakes! Or he'll go visit with Pete and do something that way. And for my final "only one thing" that I have to say is, no, I don't need to wear a pushup bra, but yes, I do wear one for their rounding effect, so I'm glad to figure that out about you, so?"

Aka, what? And when was I living under the climbing rock not to know half of that information? And what grapevine does Kazumi subscript to where she knew all that information, huh? Also, LOL, I was running out of animals to use as references!

"Oops, sorry, for my final, final "only one thing" to say, Leo will take you home tonight and he will stay out of this (pat, squeeze, pat, squeeze) for a while, seeing how it's like an endangered species. Also, Huey has probably already replayed in his head that you talked to him, so you can keep your "tweet, tweet" gimmick in reserve (pat, squeeze, pat, squeeze). Sorry, but just how is that an endangered species still? As my final, final, final, "only one thing" that I have to say or ask, so?"

Well folks, it was like this. Pushup bras actually do round things up nicely. Wait, I mean, folks, it was like this. LOL, Chet stood off to the side and cringed for the entire time that Kazumi explained everything, so in a way, I had a little pay back, right?

Also, ewe, bitching out on someone in person and catching them reliving the memories of five minutes ago in their car, ewe. Especially while "real timing" with his video nerd crew, so, double ewe.

End Hex 02