All Comments on 'Hey Angel'

by Jay_Cameron

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
PolpolpPolpolp10 months ago

So the husband get burn but not the wife ? Really ?

hindsight2020hindsight202010 months ago

Bad guy wins does not often make a winning story.

Buster2UBuster2U10 months ago

Hubby is screwing every woman he can. So wife starts screwing around. I wonder how often this happens in real life? I sure it does, way more often than we would think. 5 Big Blazing Stars to this writer for a very good job of writing, good Story, Good ending, Good descriptions, Felt like I was there! LOL Thanks for the Effort! Buster2U

GamblnluckGamblnluck10 months ago

I barely got through the first page before I saw the bullshit some guy was trying to palm off as a woman's perspective. The wife says a woman has to be Miss Universe to get a guy with a few bucks in his pocket. BS!

He cheats with everything that walks and has a pussy so she cheats. It might happen but I doubt it.

If she took her husband down in a divorce, he'd lose half his stuff and be paying child support and maybe even maintenance (alimony) for a few years. He wouldn't have a few bucks to throw away to wine and dine a hot chick unless he didn't want to eat or drive a decent car.

She got the video from her son and did nothing with it but instead became a cheating cunt herself.. oh yes, totally believable. She cold have done all that while making her husband;s life miserable.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous6910 months ago

No likable characters, over blown plot and just too unbelievable ending. Writer must be a slut fan because she burns the bastard but has the slut escape any circumstances. Nonsense

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Crap

IndyOnIndyOn10 months ago

Good start....When will part two be ready?

RanDog025RanDog02510 months ago

Damn, I wanna thank all the honest comments here, really! Thanks y'all for the heads up!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yeah, I think she had more than a UTI. Herpes at the very least.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My cheated on me for guide a long time because I trusted her! 53 years wasted!

inka2222inka22224 months ago

Wow, you seem to manage ALL the idiots. Pro-female-cheaters because she didn't get to screw over an innocent man, idiots among moderate BTBers because she should have burned his ass over first cheating, taking all he had in divorce; idiots among hardline BTBers because she "cheated" too (although as a hardline BTBer, I don't consider retaliatory cheating as "bad cheating", in my moral/ethical book. The one who cheated first, broke the marriage contract, so any subsequent retaliatory sex isn't violating that already-broken contract. It may be stupid to do, but it isn't unethical).

/

4.5 stars, because there's no indication of him losing all his money or ending up in jail in the end; and no punishment for any other cheaters mentioned like CEO's wife. But I liked the plot.

inka2222inka22224 months ago

... my suspicion is that some of bad grading is because the rest of author's stories seem pretty evil (pro-cuck, pro-cheating, misandrist stuff, based on descriptions).

SaltierSaltier4 months ago

This is the worst story I have read here. 1 star because it is the least one can give.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay_Cameron@Jay_Cameron
I'm a Seventy-eight-year-old man from Texas. I have spent my life just trying to get along. I won't piss off a cook by sending something back. I sometime enjoy a good argument. But if you don't like what I am writing ...you don't have to read it. I find interactions with peo...