Hey Muscles!

Story Info
Hotties gym exposure, get a thorough fucking.
2.5k words
3.86
3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roy got up in the morning and started measuring his meals for the day. He ate nine eggs for breakfast with a slice of buttered sourdough. He washed it down with a protein shake. Took his creatine. Etc.

He went to the gym. If he were honest, his training at the local Box Gym was as much about checking out women as it was about building muscle. Which was only to say how dedicated he truly was to thinking about women, because he was made of muscle on top of muscle.

In reality, the only reason he wanted all that bulk in the first place was to impress women.

"Hey Muscles!" shouted the overly-familiar hot young blonde in the small sports bra and the silver spandex shorts. She was doing goblet squats with a fifty-pound dumbbell. He was watching her form: the way she executed the exercise, and her shapely physique. He focused on her ass, looking for a butt wink, but finding none, looking for enjoyment's sake, and thoroughly enjoying looking.

She switched over to doing good mornings with a 45 lb barbell. She hinged forward at the waist and lowered her torso under load until it was parallel with the floor, leaving her ass sticking up and looking to be positioned for doggy-style.

Roy was working his biceps today, doing concentration curls, while he was concentrating on the blonde. She was between sets now, and she started twerking her ass as if that were a legit fitness move. She pointed it at Roy, watching him watch her in the mirror.

She moved over to the Smith machine, moving her hips sumptuously as she walked, then loaded up the machine with plates, one on each side. She did weighted bridges, resting the bar across her lap and pressing it up with her glutes so that her crotch was emphasized if your view was from the front.

Roy adjusted his inclined bench so that he could face her while he did his curls. She thrust her hips up and down, working the bar. With her hips up in the air, her glutes flexed, she reached over the bar and grabbed at the inner seam of her spandex shorts and pulled them to the side, briefly exposing herself to Roy.

Oh, baby! Roy hadn't actually seen much, but the fact that she had tried to expose herself to him gave him a half-chub right there; he knew that if he kept looking, he'd have a full-on hard-on in no time. But how could he look away?

The blonde finished her sets on the Smith Machine, stood up to do some stretching. She held a front forward folding stretch for what seemed like minutes and he stared long and longingly at her ass as it stuck up in the air. She watched him, upside-down, held the stretch longer and longer, the more it seemed like he could watch forever.

Watching her was really relaxing, on one level, but somewhere deeper, he was getting agitated. Somebody needed to get fucked, and it might as well be Blondie. She came back up to standing. As she finished unfurling her spine, she grabbed the bottom edges of her sports bra and flashed him, both her nice-sized titties fully exposed to the light of day. A lot of heads turned for her boobies, especially when she struggled to corral them back into the sports bra, dancing around and stamping her feet, while yanking and tugging the synthetic fabrics back into place.

She felt all the eyes in the room on her. She seized the moment by twerking, again pointing her ass at Roy.

Some of the gym rats started cheering her on then. It wasn't just the guys either. One of the other hot-bodied fitness chicks in the room shouted out, "Take it off!"

To which one of the men shouted, "You take it off."

Both women in question, a brunette and the blonde, took off their tops, revealing well-tanned torsos and a pair of racks that radiated a strong youthful vitality. The girls started showing off even more, working each other up into a steamy hot mess, going so far as to kiss each other on the lips and to lick each other's faces.

Some of the women left, but all the men were hooting and hollering. Some of them were sporting bulges in their shorts. A few of them had their phones out and were making recordings.

The hot blonde had done all that work to put her bra back on, only to take it back off again. She must've been feeling bothered, because she shook her titties at Roy, then lifted a finger and beckoned him over.

"Me?" he said, pointing at himself.

"Go get her, tiger!" one of the remaining ladies yelled from the back, by the pull-up bars.

"Take what's yours," one of the men yelled.

Roy strutted over toward the two laughingly groping women, turning toward the audience to take off his muscle shirt, showing off his rippling physique.

The bystanders cheered and roared. "Take out your cock!" yelled that same woman, a real instigator.

The blonde beauty draped her arms across his massive rack. He flexed those massive pectorals, one after the other. She bit down gently on his nipple. The brunette stood bent over behind the hot blonde, squeezing her ass.

"You want to see his cock?" the brunette yelled at the watchers.

The watchers responded in unison, "YEAH!"

The blonde reached into his trunks and pulled it out, revealing the whole underside of his 6.9" shaft. She gave it a few strokes as if out of habit, then had to hold herself back from diving straight in for the typical blowjob.

The bare-breasted blonde quickly took up the reins on their performance. "Hold me up and fuck me backwards while she sucks on your balls."

The brunette knelt down beneath his bulky quads and hamstrings, facing the crowd, and leaned back until his ball-sack hung right above her open lips. She slurped them down into her mouth and sucked on them like a hard candy.

Roy lifted up Blondie by her waist, and lowered her onto his hot hard cock. She gasped loudly, stifling a scream as he drove totally dry into her, with the help of so much gravity, all the way until her vag rested against his pelvis.

Then he started fucking her up there in the air. With tremendous strength and stamina he lifted her up and down rapidly, keeping her suspended above the brunette on his nuts.

Both women faced their audience. Their hands were free to play with their boobs. Pressing them together. Pulling them apart. Dragging them down. Swirling them around. They yanked their nipples down, and the nipples perked right back up. Boobies have a life of their own. Right now the fitness-firm jugs of these two twenty-some year-old honeys were living freely. And wildly too.

Blondie's boobies bounced to the slap of his pelvis against her ass, the up-and-down steady racing rhythm of them looked amazing. The young men who were getting this on camera were capturing some incredible porno, hard to believe it was all impromptu.

The brunettes boobies just hung there, big enough to make a man happy. What these workout chicks lost in tits, they made up for in booty, anyway. The law of give and take was at play here, as in everywhere, in the realm of female sex appeal, which was the realm men dwelled in anyways.

The brunette got bored with her boobs, was called to some pussy play. She dragged the hem of her bright orange leggings down with one hand, and reached into her privates with her other hand.

Roy was beginning to sweat heavily with his efforts, and the blonde was sweating too from the endurance it took to take his shaft like that. She was taking it, as it took her, it took her past the moon to the starstruck space where pleasure lingers while it builds to a sudden, maximal climax that overtakes your body in a spasm of undeniable enjoyment. It took her there and held her there in its firm grasp, as in a clenched fist. Roy was her guide through this wilderness of self, his penis was the Chariot, the ride was a rough one. Her weight was being elevated and sustained by the strength of his popping biceps, the huge veins on his arm bulging out of the improbably beastly muscles.

The brunette dragged Roy's balls way down in the direction of the ground, releasing them when they'd stretched to their limits. She heaved and gasped when her mouth came free, breathless in the presence of her pleasure.

Roy lifted her up and off of his dick as if she'd been embedded with a barb and stuck up there as if in a tree. She felt like she had just been penetrated by a tree, a great mighty Oak, and the trace feelings of his wood sent pains and aggravated feelings all around the cavern between her legs. It felt like a cavern, the way it withheld from common sight the mysterious power and beauty within.

The blonde plopped down on her naked ass, and she spread her legs into a V-sit. She was wanting some licky licky. She bossed the bating brunette over to attend to her cooter with her tongue. On her hands and knees as she was, and leaning forward to eat out the blonde as she was, her booty was naturally sticking up.

Roy's prick took the invitation, rammed without any hesitation or remorse all the way up into her open flower. He pulled out after a dozen thrusts, bent over and flicked her stink-star with his tongue-tip. A couple women in the crowd let out a loud "WOOOOOO!", loving the anal play.

Roy took some time to the side, filling his palms up with his own saliva, and then lathering it into his dick, working at this until he was all lubed up with spit. He grinded his dick-tip into her asshole, then plunged all the way inside in two thrusts.

He fucked her ass hard, going at her with all the barbaric ferocity and muscularity that he knew resided in his soul. The pile-driving quality of Roy's penetrative manoeuvers was smashing the brunette's face haphazardly into the blonde's crotch. She stuck her tongue out and hoped for the best. The blonde helped her out a little, rubbing up and down her own vag-lips.

Now, Roy was breathing heavily. He whipped it out of the brunette's butthole and jumped to his feet, jerking his dick while he sidled up to his blonde honey and pointed his penis-hole at her face. He stroked in a frenzy, his muscles swelling up with blood. The bystanders watched and waited for it, anticipating that at any second...Roy pointed it straight into her gaping mouth, teasing the creampie.

Roy had no intention of coming anytime soon, but his play had worked. The audience had held its breath for it when they thought he was going to come. The creampie tease had worked brilliantly.

This time Blondie couldn't resist going in on the blowjob. It was right there, pointed into her mouth, so basically all she had to do was close her lips and his cock was inside her mouth. She stabbed his dick-hole with the tip of her tongue. Precum bubbled up from his depths, introducing her palate to its salty allure.

The brunette babe took a moment to molt out of her leggings and then her panties. She got down on her hands and knees then sat through and interlaced her legs with the blonde's. She led the effort on some spectacular lesbian scissoring.

The sexy blonde spat out his cock, smooched his ball-sack, tickled the underside of his butt muscles, while their pussies played fine friction across each other's surfaces.

The sounds the two women made told the watchers they were about to come. The "ahs" getting louder, sharper, shriller, and closer together. Their two voices blended in a chaotic chorus that sang of heaven's rapture. The unmelodic rise of sweet music took the center of the room, came to define the space they were in, transforming it from an everyday gym space into an otherworldly chamber dedicated to the magic of sex. If this wasn't a miracle, then what was? Their bodies giving birth to a rising pleasure, and one might wonder, where do all the good vibes go? But not here, not now, for in this moment and place all here were fully present to the living event. The event that had erupted through the mundane veneer from a place as primal as the weather. Present to the war for pleasure that these three waged against the numbness and stiffness of their mortal shells.

Perchance that was what had caught all these onlookers' attentions, suspended their disbeliefs, this that they were witness to something immortal, a Pure Act. Perchance this Act had saved all their lives, having ushered the timeless state into time itself. Perchance the gods of sex blessed them all this day in response to their perfect offering.

When that little blonde slut finally came, everyone knew it for fact, because she let out a gut-wrenching wail that pierced their ears.

After the echoes of her cry had dissipated, they shuffled places. The blonde knelt at the brunette's side, kissing her on the lips and working up her clitoris with her right hand. Roy fucked her in missionary, giving it to her rough. She cried out when she came too, but it was probably an affectation for the audience, another echo of that first piercing cry.

Too much pleasure is pain, and these two girls, released back from the clutches of their mighty Os, were hurting. They needed to be done, but they felt the need of the audience for resolution, finale.

The brunette whispered something into each of her partners' ears. They shuffled positions, getting into place, catching their breath. Roy let his erection subside, standing there next to the hot posturing blonde as the brunette lay face-up on the floor.

Roy widened his stance, squared up his stance to the supine brunette, exaggerated the gesture of taking his limp cock in his fingers, and started to let a stream of pee shower down onto the brunette. He aimed his stream so that he shot her in the mouth. His urine splashed and overflowed her mouth like her head was a sordid fountain.

The blonde, meanwhile, squatted down over her midriff and started urinating onto her six-packed belly, hitting her right in the bellybutton with her stream.

While their bladders emptied onto the brunette in golden showers, the gathered crowd cheered and yelled and roared and cried out for more. There were a bunch of loud WOOOOOOOOs that could be heard above the rest of the happy cacophony.

When their streams were spent down to the last dribble, the show ended. Roy helped the brunette to her feet.

The brunette curtsied. The blonde bowed. And Roy saluted the crowd, who showed their actors an encore of love and appreciation.

The noise of that group took a long time in fading, delaying the time when the world would resume its predictable arc, and the Event would live on only in Memory.

Roy had lasted the whole spectacle without ever blowing his load. He was one tough mother.