Hey, Peter Parker Ch. 07

Story Info
Peter Parker takes revenge on Captain Marvel.
1.5k words
3.87
4.2k
6
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol hesitantly took the bottle into her hands, a half-filled container of cum that appeared to be a challenging task to consume. The sight before her was both intriguing and unsettling.

Peter reminded, "Come on, drink."

May's nod served as a silent encouragement, albeit with a sense of understanding.

Did May's expression convey the anticipation of something delicious, or was it simply an empathetic gesture aimed at comforting Carol in this unusual situation?

Carol cautiously twisted off the bottle cap. The bottle, half-filled with cum, was held to her lips, and she watched as the viscous fluid began its sluggish descent down the transparent container.

With her mouth poised, Carol's gaze shifted between the bottle and the expectant faces of Peter and May, who stood there in a peculiar silence.

Growing increasingly impatient, Peter's impulsive nature got the better of him, and he tilted the bottle vertically. The change in angle caused the cum to pour out more rapidly, its descent now marked by an urgency that hadn't been there before.

Carol's tongue met the first droplet of cum, and her expression told a story that her words couldn't. The taste was okay, not anything delicious.

Carol mustered the resolve to swallow. She did so, her throat working to accommodate the unusual substance. However, the act of swallowing couldn't keep up with the accelerated pace of the cum's release from the bottle.

Carol's body went into convulsions, her hands frantically swatting at the air as if to signal her inability to go on. Yet, her attempts to communicate her distress were in vain, as Peter's grip on the bottle remained firm and unyielding. The retching and heaving intensified as her body struggled to cope with the unpleasant task at hand, but Peter showed no signs of relenting.

The cum that had once filled her mouth now found itself escaping the confines of her struggling lips. The thick, sticky liquid began to overflow, cascading over her quivering chin and trickling down onto her partially bare boobs. Each convulsive shudder seemed to propel another wave of the creamy substance from her mouth, leaving her lips slick and glistening with the remnants of what she had been forced to consume.

Aunt May's voice pierced through the tumultuous scene, her concern evident as she shouted, "Peter!"

At her command, Peter finally withdrew the bottle from Carol's mouth. The sight that met their eyes was grim: Carol's reddened gaze, her mouth agape, and a voluminous expanse of white cum filling her oral cavity.

Peter turned his attention to May, a mixture of frustration and amusement etched on his face as he grabbed her hair firmly. He demanded, "What now, Milf?"

A mischievous grin played across May's lips as she responded, "Let's give her a double penetration."

Peter's own smile widened, and he leaned in to kiss May on the lips, "You're absolutely brilliant, May."

Amid the bizarre scenario, Carol's attempts to voice her protest were futile. Her mouth was still brimming with cum, rendering her speech unintelligible and leaving her with nothing but squelching sounds as the substance filled her oral cavity.

Carol's eyes widened in sheer shock, her comprehension of the situation unfolding before her.

May approached with a purposeful determination, her actions swift and decisive as she tore apart Carol's panties and bra, exposing her intimate areas to the room. The contrasting display of Carol's taut, round breasts and her cleanly shaved pussy was a sight to behold.

With a hint of excitement, May mused, "Peter, can you imagine the visual delight of these breasts jiggling vigorously as she's being taken hard and passionately?"

Peter responded in kind, his voice conveying a shared enthusiasm, "Absolutely, May, absolutely."

Carol's voice remained stifled as her hands instinctively joined together in a gesture of pleading.

Peter said, "Oh, she can't speak, can she?

With a forceful shove, Peter compelled Carol to kneel before him, catching her off guard. Before she could gather her thoughts, his rigid penis was suddenly thrust into her open mouth, leaving her little room to react.

Carol was not an active participant; it was all Peter's control. He was penetrating her throat, gripping her head to guide his movements, rhythmically thrusting in and out.

The wet, squelching sounds resonated from Carol's mouth, a result of Peter's penis making contact with the cum inside her oral cavity.

Desperation surged through Carol, and she instinctively squeezed Peter's testicles in an attempt to halt his actions. However, Carol's authority over the situation had waned, and Peter's momentum persisted.

With unwavering determination, Peter's forceful motions continued, propelling Carol's mouth to collide against his groin with each rhythmic thrust. In response, her mouth opened wider, accommodating the size of his penis and allowing it to slide in and out smoothly.

Her lips allowed him to gradually slide deeper, her mouth adjusting to accommodate not only his penis but also his balls.

Eventually, Peter reached climax within Carol's mouth, finally releasing her from his grip.

May inquired, a mix of curiosity and concern in her tone, "How do you feel, Carol?"

Carol's response emerged, a blend of frustration and yearning for more domination, "Give me more!"

Responding to Carol's plea, May effortlessly picked her up and tossed her onto the bed.

May picked the black and white strapon lying on the bed.

She fastened the waistband securely around her hips, the straps hugging her curves snugly. The sensation of the cool material against her skin heightened her awareness of the impending encounter. With a final tug, she ensured that the strapon was firmly in place, ready to fulfill its purpose.

Carol, surrendering to her submissive desires, spoke with readiness, "Just let your Aunt have her way with me. You can do anything else you want."

Peter complied, his tone obedient, "As you wish."

May subtly winked at Peter, a silent exchange between them.

Lying down beside Carol, May's strapon protruded erect and ready.

May prompted, "Carol, what are you waiting for?"

Carol positioned herself above May, straddling her nude form.

The smooth surface of the dildo pressed against her intimate folds, teasing and coaxing her to take more. Inch by inch, her warm, wet entrance enveloped the length of the strapon, the snug fit sending shivers of pleasure up her spine.

Carol's breath hitched as she reached the point where the strapon was fully embedded within her, "Aaaaanh, what was that?"

She began to move, her hips rising and falling. Each movement of her body brought a new wave of pleasure, the friction of the dildo against her inner walls sending sparks of sensation throughout her being, "Oh, May. This feels so good."

Meanwhile, Peter joined them on the bed. Carol managed a smile, but a hidden fear lingered in her expression.

Peter's hands explored Carol's breasts, firmly squeezing them as if attempting to push them inside her chest. He then proceeded to suck on her nipples, occasionally biting down on the sensitive flesh.

As Carol continued her rough straddling of the strapon, she pleaded with Peter, "Peter, No! Don't bite."

May grinned, "Peter, avoid biting."

Carol's moans escalated, her desperate pleas echoing, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuckkk meeee."

Peter locked eyes with Carol, responding in acquiescence, "As you wish."

Carol nervously clarified, "No, I wasn't talking to you."

But her words fell on deaf ears. Ignoring her, Peter moved behind Carol, positioning her forward so that her whole buttcrack can be visible.

Peter delicately separated her firm, rose-tinted buttocks.

As her cheeks parted, they unveiled a tight, pink asshole between the contours of her buttocks

Carol pleaded, "Peter, Peter, not there. Come fuck me in my pussy."

Disregarding her request, Peter's firm dick pressed against her virgin anal opening, waiting to enter.

His dick entered her with intense friction, causing even her virgin asshole to expand.

Carol's scream resonated, "Peterrrrrrrr, take it outttttt."

Yet, Peter's entire length was now inside her.

Carol was now stuffed in both the holes.

With determination, Peter inquired, "Ready, May?"

May affirmed with enthusiasm, "Ready Pete!"

Then the dual action commenced.

May began thrusting her strapon into Carol's pussy, causing Carol's breasts to jiggle vigorously.

Meanwhile, Peter pressed his full weight onto her, moving with primal intensity, filling her asshole.

Caught between these two forces, Carol found herself sandwiched and crushed, her voice escaping in a string of moans, "Aah. Aaah... aaaah.... Aaaahhh. Slow, please. Go slow."

Peter's grip tightened as he tugged Carol's hair, relentlessly penetrating her, her ass doing an insanely rapid jiggle.

In this moment, Carol's autonomy vanished; she was merely an object, enduring the relentless pounding she craved.

Carol's moans transformed into a scream, "Aaaaaaah... No... I am gonna cum... I am gonna cum... Make me cum... Fill me with your cum."

As Peter climaxed inside her ass, Carol reached her peak too, "Mmmmmmaaaaah"

Peter withdrew and stepped off the bed. May elevated Carol from the strapon, situating her on all fours.

Peter's cum dripped from Carol's asshole, prompting May's declaration, "Peter's cum in Carol's ass. Let me lick it clean."

May's tongue diligently cleaned Peter's cum, while Carol moaned in pleasure, "Mmmmm, May."

Peter's command echoed, "Go home, Captain Marvel."

Carol, with a satisfied grin, retorted, "I'll return even stronger next time."

Peter responded, "Only time will reveal."