Hey, Peter Parker Ch. 06

Story Info
Peter Parker is in charge now.
1k words
4.27
2.5k
7

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The strand of web that Peter shot divided into two, transforming into a golden-like substance. Before Carol could react or evade, the web material adhered to both of her wrists like glistening bracelets. She demanded, "What's your intention with this, you little fucker?"

Peter's grin widened, "You'll find out."

Carol's realization hit her as she stood clad only in a tiny bra and panties. She instinctively crossed her arms over her breasts.

Seizing the opportunity, Peter lunged forward, closing the gap between them until he stood mere inches away from Carol.

With a quick jab, Carol's punch struck Peter's abdomen, but to her surprise, he remained unfazed.

Peter's smile grew, "A surprise from your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. But you could always attempt to use your photon blasters."

Filled with anger, Carol extended her hands to unleash a blast from her blasters, but all that emerged were a few feeble sparkles.

Peter's chuckle was audible again, "How does it feel to be powerless? To be even weaker than Spider-Man? To return to your human vulnerability?"

Carol's growing frustration was palpable as she muttered, "These are damn power dampeners."

Carol struggled in vain to remove the adhesive web bracelets that clung tightly to her wrists.

As the tense atmosphere thickened, Aunt May entered the room, her voice laden with concern, "Peter, please reconsider. This isn't how I raised you."

Peter said frustratingly, "But she manipulated you. Dominated you. Doesn't that anger you?"

Aunt May's response held a touch of remorse, "For the first time in a while, someone made me feel loved. I wasn't alone anymore. I felt like a MILF."

Carol interjected, her tone imploring, "See, your Aunt appreciated my company. I fulfilled her desires. Just remove these bracelets."

Peter's true feelings emerged, "But you weren't meant for her. You were meant for me."

A smile that concealed pain appeared on Carol's face, "Peter, we were never romantically involved. We're teammates, Avengers. How could you even imagine that someone like you could be with a woman like me?"

Aunt May's eyes saw through Peter's pain, recognizing his hurt.

With a gentle touch, Aunt May reached out and placed her hand on Peter's shoulder, "Peter, you have MJ. She cares about you."

Peter turned to Aunt May, "Look at you. So Shameless. Flashing your tits and stuff in front of your nephew."

May felt embarassed.

Peter paid little attention to Aunt May. Instead, he turned his gaze toward Carol, his tone resolute, "I wanted to love you, care for you, marry you. But you'll get what you deserve."

Carol's grin remained unshaken, "Keep dreaming, you little fucker."

With an air of authority, Peter instructed, "Go to my room and fetch the transparent bottle."

May moved to comply, recognizing the extent of Peter's current power.

Carol's voice held authority, "May will stay."

Peter silenced her with a finger against her lips, "Shhh. Remember, I have the power to end you right now, Captain Marvel."

The way Peter spoke sent shivers down Carol's spine.

After a quick glance to ensure May had departed, Peter turned his attention back to the room.

After a couple of minutes, May returned, carrying a 32 fluid ounce bottle, filled with white substance. Looked like milk.

Carol looked confused, "What the fuck is that?"

May embarassingly answered, "Peter's cum."

Peter was shocked too, "How do you know that?"

May's voice held remorse, "I'm sorry, Pete. I've taken some to taste it occasionally."

A grin crossed Peter's face, realization dawning, "Ah, that's why there was less than I expected. But May, today I've learned something important. You're not the one I should have held in such high regard. You steal semen, get horny for me, and enjoy being used."

May's gaze dropped, shoulders slumping under the weight of his words.

Carol's tone softened as she interjected, "Peter, just let me go and I'll give you a kiss."

A wry smile played on Peter's lips, "Why settle for just a kiss when I can have so much more?"

Carol attempted to flee, but Peter lunged forward, his grip locking around her slender waist. Despite Carol's struggles, Peter's strength was insurmountable.

Her limbs thrashed in the air, her lithe body twisting and turning in an effort to evade Peter's outstretched arms.

With each strained motion, the fabric of her bra and panties seemed to cling more closely to her body.

Peter said, "Close the door, May, or Happy won't be happy."

May glanced at Carol, her eyes brimming with an apologetic expression.

Then she firmly closed the door.

Peter began to inhale Carol's hair, his words laced with an almost sinister sweetness, "You smell divine."

Carol recoiled, her voice edged with irritation, "Remove your filthy hands from me."

In a swift motion, Peter propelled Carol away, causing her body to collide with the wall, leaving her slightly disoriented.

Moving towards her, Peter seized Carol by her hair, causing her to cry out in pain.

Carol's voice quivered, "Please, Peter, let go of me!"

With a chilling tone, Peter inquired, "Want to head home?"

In an act of defiance, Carol spat on Peter's face.

Instead of recoiling or showing disgust, his response was unnervingly unexpected. With a quick and almost serpentine motion, his tongue flicked out, intercepting the trajectory of Carol's spit. The sensation of his wet tongue making contact with her saliva was an unsettling blend of audacity and fascination.

Peter said, "Delicious."

With his tongue, he touched Carol's hand. His tongue continued its journey, gliding over Carol's cheeks before descending down her neck and finally grazing her bra strap.

Carol had always relished her dominant role, but an unfamiliar sensation was betraying her in the face of Peter's actions.

In a plea that bore the weight of her surrender, she implored, "Peter, please! I'll comply with your every command."

Peter's directive followed promptly, "May, bring the bottle."

May approached them.

Peter ordered, "Drink it."

Carol hesitated, voicing her concern, "But it's too much."

With a steely resolve, Peter countered, "Drink it, and I won't even instruct you to remove your bra and panties."