Hey Siri, Eat My Pussy

Story Info
A surprise date experience turns erotic.
1.9k words
4.23
4.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't hold back. He knew what I liked but also knew that my past sexual experiences were limited. I'd recently been sexually awakened and wanted to explore all that I didn't know.

Where I lacked experience, he made up for it and he was completely turned on by thoughts of experiencing some type of sexual enlightenment with me. His instructions were clear. They laid on a note on an outfit that was sitting on our bed.

"Put this on. No questions please, just be ready at 7 pm -- xoxo, D."

My pussy twitched with excitement; she was ready too. Often, I must lasso my thoughts back in when my pussy gets involved but I didn't want to be late, so I started getting ready.

Skintight black mini dress, no bra, no panties, just thigh-high black stockings and garter belt, paired nicely with some strappy black heels. I'd never seen this dress. He must have picked it out special, I thought. Butterflies circled around inside my belly. I felt like a kid about ready to walk into a candy store.

Wild, curly and untamed hair complemented the dress perfectly, so that's what I went with. I put on a black choker, my best cherry red lip gloss and tried to keep my hands off my pussy while I waited for him to arrive. I don't sit idle for too long without getting antsy, but I was ready a bit early.

I uncrossed my legs and adjusted the strap on my heel then ran my hand slowly up my leg, adjusting the garter belt, then up my thigh; it was razor smooth...everything was. My legs fell wide open, and I slowly circled my clit then slide 2 fingers down between my lips...already wet and primed for playing.

I ran my fingers down both sides of my vagina, feeling my soft velvety lips. I'm not sure there is anything much softer than a freshly shaven pussy. It felt incredible. Mmmm..fuuuuck. I couldn't wait to put it all over his face.

The doorbell rang and I sprung to my feet. Just before opening the door, I took a quick second and ran those naughty fingers just below my nose. The fragrance was lavender with a hint of fresh, clean pussy.

I opened the door, and it was him. "Why did you ring the doorb--" and I couldn't finish the sentence. He grabbed my shoulders and twisted me around backward, pressed his chest and rising cock against me. He nuzzled his nose through my hair and found my neck. I could feel him inhale, like he was trying to smell my soul. The power in his hands, in his touch, in his lips was such a turn on. This man knew exactly what he wanted, and it was me.

Suddenly I was being blindfolded. My pussy reacted rather quickly, just like my pulse. I started to breathe heavily. I felt his lips on my ear as he began to whisper.

"Baby, you look fucking amazing. I'm trying very hard not to put my cock in you right now, but we must go. I know you said you trusted me but tonight, you are going to need to really rely on that." I pushed back, firmly against his cock and wrapped my other hand behind me and caressed his ass.

The blindfold was sexy, mysterious, exciting and already an aphrodisiac to whatever the night would bring. My pussy was throbbing, and I was getting wetter by the minute.

He led me carefully to the car, holding me around my waist--grabbing the exact spot he knows drives me wild. The butterflies intensified. "I didn't even get a kiss," I pouted, and he spun me around and put his tongue in my mouth and we began to make out.

When we kiss, it's intoxicating. There's simply no other way to put it. I instantly become ravenous. He pulled back..."Oh, no ya don't!" I will not be distracted tonight, lady. He guided me down into the car, then politely pulled the seatbelt across my lap and snapped it into place.

He ran his hand up my skirt, forcefully pushing my thighs apart. I gasped, as I wasn't expecting that. It's hard to anticipate anything when you can't see. He wanted to make sure I had followed his requests. "I'm pleased to see you didn't put panties on," he said. I bit my lip, imaging him looking between my legs, hoping I'd feel a tongue next. The blindfold was insanely exciting, not knowing what he would do or what I would even feel next was a rush. I hear the door shut and he walked around and got in. We were off.

I laid my head back against the headrest and put my hand across the seat and onto his thigh. I could tell he was driving a bit fast. "Are we late?" I said. "Ssshhh," he snapped. We stopped...maybe at a redlight, maybe in the middle of the road. I didn't know.

I suddenly feel his fingers in my pussy. My God, I could've cum right then, but as quick as they went in, he pulled them out and put them in my mouth. "No words right now," he commanded. It was definitely a redlight. I could tell we were moving again.

I heard a gentleman's voice say, "Hello sir. Please leave your keys in your car and we'll take it from here." With that, he helped me out. We stood on the sidewalk, and he pulled the blindfold down for just a minute, I saw a mysterious looking building with no name and a beautiful red door. He looked at me with his sultry eyes and said, "I want you to trust me tonight, but you must know that I'm never leaving your side. If you don't like anything--and I mean anything--just let me know and we are out of here."

The blindfold went back up and he grabbed my hand and led me inside. It felt cool inside and dark somehow, though everything was when blindfolded. I heard music and people, faintly. The smell, I definitely knew the smell. This place smelled like incense and sex!

He must've opened another door because whatever music I heard suddenly became louder. I heard some whispers, some moans in the distance, and people moving about the room. He kissed me and my knees buckled a bit. I started to wrap my arms around him. "No, no, no. Put your arms down," he said. "That's not why we are here."

He walked me backward until my legs were backed up against something, either a couch or a bed. You forcefully pushed be back. I wasn't expecting that, and I squealed but landed on the bed behind me. Someone held each of my wrists while you lifted both my legs straight up, then split them apart wide and ran both hands down each leg. My pulse quickened and my pussy tightened. I thought it was you, but maybe someone stepped in. I wasn't sure but the thought was exciting to explore.

Someone's lips were on my pussy. It definitely was not you. I knew you. I knew your touch and this was not it. It was softer, slower, a little more methodical. Maybe it was a woman, I thought. It had to be! Just as I was piecing it all together, the blindfold was removed, and I saw this beautiful, dark-haired beauty eating my pussy. I couldn't believe it. She was naked and an absolute smoke show. I looked up and you were standing behind her.

Our eyes locked and as soon as I saw you, I started to cum. I was so turned on. Your eyes were intense. You were holding your cock and slowly stroking it. Her tongue moved faster as she began licking and sucking my clit with an intensity I hadn't known. I threw my head back and closed my eyes. My back arched, and my hands gripped the bed tightly. She went to work. Her tongue danced slowly all around my pussy, my clit, and my ass. I felt her starting to slide a dildo inside me and then she turned it on.

The vibration was intense, and I let out a moan and instantly started to cum again. My eyes searched for you again. You hadn't moved. I could tell you were breathing heavily, and your strokes quickened as we stared into each other's eyes. Her licking intensified and my legs began shaking. My hips twisted and moved in motion with her, and one orgasm looped into another.

I whined and moaned and twisted as much as I could move. Whoever was holding my wrists would have to pay attention. She must have changed the vibration setting and began fucking me harder. I tried to raise up and was pushed back down. "Baby...are you okay? Is everything okay?"

Knowing good and well I couldn't answer. She didn't make it any easier by keeping the pace she started. "I...I...I...uh huh" is all I could mutter. I bit my lip and moaned. There was an increasing sensation in my pussy, a familiar one. I was about to explode but was already in an endless orgasmic loop. I felt like my body was working up to the most intense orgasm I had ever had. I was in ecstasy and didn't want it to end.

Just as I was about to cum again, she raised up and shoved a fairly large strap-on dildo deep into my pussy. It took my breath. Feeling her naked body on mine was so hot. We started to make out just as she started fucking me harder. I heard you moan. My eyes opened to see that you were jerking off with such emotion and intensity in your face as you watched her ass go up and down. You watched intently as she plowed my wet pussy harder and harder.

Your legs tightened and you started to cum. You exploded and it sprayed all over her back. I had never seen you cum that much before. I felt like I was next. We stopped kissing long enough for her to grab both my ankles and she continued to fuck me harder. I didn't know it was possible. I could feel it building up inside me and I started moaning loader and louder. She pumped faster and faster.

Just as I was at climax, she pulled out and started finger fucking me. The sensation was incredible, and I began to spray with such an intensity that it went everywhere. She never slowed down and I kept spraying. I was still cumming! I screamed out, my legs shook and my eyes locked with yours while I experienced one of the most intense orgasms of my life.

I looked down to see that I had soaked her titties and the bed, possibly the floor too. I ruined the place and didn't even care. Her pace slowed, along with her tongue and she gently pulled her fingers out of my pussy. She licked them off and before I knew it, disappeared into back of the room.

You fell on top of me, and we kissed. My body was still quivering as you kissed all over my face and neck, telling me how much you loved seeing me experience such ecstasy and how much it turned you on. My eyes closed and we kissed again, long and slow. They slowly opened back up and a beautiful red-headed woman stood behind you with a gleam in her eye...