Hey You

Story Info
Two Inflation Fetishists Meet for the first time, sex ensues.
3.1k words
4.33
20.9k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey you...

May 22, 2020

I smile shyly as I open the door and look for the first time at the man I've been talking with for over fifteen years. Taller than I thought, a lifetime of discipline to the iron showing in the thick muscles all the way over his torso, the thin shirt doing nothing to hide the power there. I grin, stepping back and gesturing to the apartment.

"Hey you..." He pauses next to me, the scent of him fills my nostrils as he speaks words that we've only ever written to each other.

"Hey you..." I breath deep of his smell and blush faintly, resisting the temptation to go up on tiptoes to kiss him. I'm very aware that the thin t shirt I'm wearing means that he's got both of my enormous boobs pushing hard into him. I smile and cock my head to the side, "Come on, lets go inside."

He disengages reluctantly and I close the door, making sure the lock is on.

Don't want to be disturbed...

He stands awkwardly in the middle of the room, it was our fetish that brought us together, and now that I see him for the first time, I can feel the heat rising in my hips as I look him up and down. I blush again as his eyes devour me, I get the feeling that he thought my curves would be less when he finally met me.

Glad I'm not a disappointment...

I point to the breakfast bar where I've laid out some snacks and drinks, "Make yourself at home," I say quietly, hoping my voice doesn't catch.

"Oh I feel completely at home," He smiles, taking a step forwards and my hand with it, "I never thought I'd ever meet you."

"Well, we should probably make up for lost time then..." I smile, realising that I'm flirting with him even as the words leave my mouth, "Don't you think...?"

I squeeze my arms together, the movement making my boobs bulge forwards, the bra pulling them up into two heavy torpedoes pushing forwards insistently. I grin as his eyes widen in shock, "What, you thought I didn't have a good healthy pair on me?"

"I didn't think they were going to be that healthy..." He nods nervously.

"Oh you've seen nothing yet," I grin, glancing towards the bedroom, "I'm going to get changed, be right back."

"You look great as you are," He smiles down at me.

"I don't just want to look great," My grin gets broader, "I want to look perfect..."

"You do l..."

I put my finger on his mouth, shaking my head slowly, "Hush..." I smile, "You haven't seen perfect yet..."

I go into the bedroom, making sure the curtains on the room height windows are open, letting the light flood into the room to illuminate the Queen size bed, the soft, white Egyptian cotton shining with the sun. I peel my jeans off, checking in the full length mirror to make sure everything is the way I wanted it to be. My massive thighs are tight, the workout yesterday making my quads bulge gently, my butt hard and perky. I flex experimentally, my thick abs pushing outwards like someone's put some air in me. I grin as I look upwards, my enormous boobs hanging heavily in my bra. I slip the bra off, looking down at the saturated pads in the cups.

Hadn't realised how turned on I was...

I look down at the two outfits on the floor and smile as I consider the choices, reaching down to take the long white cotton dress and slide it over my head, pulling it tight as it barely stretches over my mountainous mounds, my nipples pressed flat with the pressure of the fabric against them. I pull it further down, feeling it getting very tight against my butt, my thighs making the cloth stretch hard, the seams tested by the power of my legs. I look in the mirror as I smooth the dress down.

Less Princess Leia and more Princess Lay-her...

I grin and slip out of the outfit, if he's taken all the things I told him to, the other outfit is going to be far more appropriate... Five minutes of pulling and I'm in the little black dress, my boobs bulging heavily in the slightly stretchy material, I take out my necklace and let it sit between my overfull balloons.

He's going to feel like he's been through Armageddon by the time I'm done with him...

I put the highest heels I've got on and click out into the sitting room. He's stood up by the bar, snacking on a handful of crisps. As I come into the room, he turns to look at me and his mouth drops open, by the time I'm three steps in, my heavy boobs jiggling furiously in the little black dress, he's not only stood, he's stood to attention...

"You know what happened to the last girl to wear a dress like this," I grin, getting close to him as I watch his trousers tent.

"I do..." He tries to adjust himself without me noticing and I grin, pushing him against the back of the worktop, my boobs weighing heavily against him as I push against his cock. His turn to blush as he tries to put his hands everywhere but on me.

Not an easy task when confronted with a nymph built like me...

"Do you have any Doubts?" I raise an eyebrow as I reach down to unbuckle his belt, freeing his cock to the air and circling it gently with my left hand.

"I..." He stammers, my heart pounding as his natural English reserve makes him pull back from me.

"I don't," I smile, my heels clicking on the floor as I move away, not loosening my grip, leading him by the cock to the bedroom.

He trots after me, both hands on his trousers as he tries to keep them up, now blushing furiously as he realises that everyone can see us from the neighbouring penthouses. I get him to the bedroom and stand him at the end of the bed, turning to look him up and down as he stands there with one hand holding his pants up.

"Well, you hold on to those as long as you can," I grin, bending at the waist and taking him in my mouth, letting him slide all the way in, feeling the slight bulge at the top of my throat.

Glad to know he wasn't lying about his proportions either...

I slurp him out for a second and look up, keeping my innocent look on my face, "I've been wanting this for more than a decade..." I grin, sucking him back in again for a second, "So when you feel the need to collapse on the bed, you just go ahead..."

"I won't collapse," He looks down at me with the confidence of a man who never has.

"Well, you've never had me before either," I grin, "First time for all things..."

"I...oh oh oh ohohohohohoh," His voice goes higher as I throat him again, several years of being a very good escort coming in very useful as I feel him swell further, my cheeks starting to bulge as I feel him swelling again. I reach back with both my hands and spank my ass hard, the impact making my firm buttcheeks bounce for a second. I take his hands and bring them down to my chest, feeling him bend over me as he has to bend deep to reach my nipples, feeling the weight hanging on his fingers as he gently circles my nipples, feeling them harden under his strong hands.

I go to work on him, hollowing my cheeks out, opening my throat wide till I feel his cock head pushing down. I start to flex my voice, knowing that the vibrations will be rippling up and down him now. I crouch, his hands going to my hair as he starts to gently pull at me, my hands circling his balls as he starts to swell there as well. I look upwards as his head goes back, feeling his cock getting bigger and bigger, running my tongue over the thick vein pulsing on the underside. I flex again, going into full vocal range to open my throat. I feel his hand clenching in my hair as his balls start to pulse.

If I let him pull out now, he'll cover my face in his goo, got to make him hold...

I pull him deeper, putting my hands on the back of his knees as I feel him starting to tremble, his balls getting heavier and heavier as he starts to sway, his head all the way back as he pulls my head on to him.

Now to make him grow...

I switch position, letting him as deep as he can go, humming the range upwards as he slowly grows deeper into my throat. A life spent with my mouth around cocks paying off as my lack of gag reflex allows him all the way in. I take his hand and bring it down to my throat, letting him feel himself there for a second. He managed to glance down and I wink up at him, putting my hand on my throat as I start to wank him, inside me...

His head goes back again and I grin as I know I've got him, his balls continuing to swell as all his juices build up within the sack...

Half an hour of relentless edging later, I reach forwards and feel the weight of his basketball sized bollocks, his breathing shallow now as the strain of being stood up for half an hour on the edge of orgasm starts to weigh on him. I grin as I feel his legs trembling, the shivering moving up from his knees to his thighs. I look up at him and pinch the vein as I let his cock out of my mouth for the first time since I started.

"Timberrrrr..." I whisper, my voice deeper, almost rasping from the thirty minutes of my vocal chords being stretched by his huge dick.

He stumbles and drops back to the bed as the impossible urge to cum ripples through him, landing on the bed hard as I stand up, one hand still pinching him hard, the other moving my dress up over my hips as I look at his spread legs and grin, opening my legs just enough.

He looks up in shock as I slide my pussy up and over his cock, coating him with my incendiary juices, then sliding down him, the movement carrying him deep inside me. I grin as I gently move his legs upwards, closing my legs tight over him, adjusting so that my pelvis is pressed against the underside of his cock.

Most women don't know that it's possible to stop a man from cumming with just the power of your internal muscles, most women don't have the muscles to do it...

I'm not most women...

He stares up at me as the blood rushes back to his head and realises that although he's still on the edge of cumming, he can't release. I push down hard on him, moving on top of him so that his balls are stretched out below me, now tight and shiny like beach balls, still getting heavier by the second. I adjust my position so that I'm pressed hard on him and then put my small hands on his powerful chest, moving gently whilst keeping the pressure up. He moans softly as his head goes back, then looks up at me in wonder as I move again, only slightly, enough for him to know he's inside me, not enough for him to go off...

The key to keeping a man from cumming is to make small movements, you need to let him know he's in you, but when you make big movements, you lose control of yourself, ask any woman who's had twelve inches of thick meat in her. The secret, as Paul is now finding out, is in making small, controlled movements, and I move upwards, pinning him to the bed with my powerful legs, reaching down to bring his head up.

"You look thirsty, baby..." I moan softly, moving his head upwards, my other hand pulling my dress down to release my bulbous breasts, "Have a drink..."

His mouth fastens on to me and I feel a primal need to have him drink from me, to feed him, to have something of me in him as much as he fills me now. I move again, the slightest pelvic twist keeping him hard inside me, my breast now aching as the flow increases and he starts to dribble milk.

"Gently," I grin, knowing that what I'm going to do is right, "Take your time..."

It takes him ten minutes to empty my right breast and I look down at him, feeling drained but fulfilled, my left breast still huge and heavy. He looks up at me, dazed, his eyes unfocussed as I keep moving on his cock.

"Still thirsty, baby?" I grin, turning my torso so that the weight of my left breast hangs against his face. He smiles and turns to latch on to me without pause and I feel a deep need for him to do that, I keep moving and I realise with a smile that I'm not just fucking him...

We're making love...

Another ten minutes and my left breast is as drained as my right, I glance behind me at the immensity of his balls, now huge shiny sacks of juice and I realise that I want him to fill me, as much as he's drunk his fill of me, I need him to fill me back. I reach down as his cock pushes against my stomach wall, gently stroking him there, letting him feel my hand on him as he lays there helpless. I smile and reach down to take his hand, putting it on my belly.

"Give me it..." I grin, locking my pelvis to his, then spreading my legs and wrapping them around his waist before rolling sideways, the movement carrying him on top of me as his head rests of my immense boob pillows. I bring his hands down to my belly as I relax my legs for a second.

Contact...

My eyes go wide as his cock balloons, the pressure of my pelvis released, his cock swells enormously, the thickness of him impossible for a second, almost like I'm giving birth in reverse. I reach up and pull his lips down to mine, biting at his lip as I feel the first shot bursting into my belly...

Then the second...

Then the third...

Our orgasms mix as I spread my legs wide, uncaring to the scream I vent into the air as my whole body convulses over his. I look down as my belly bulges, then my abs tighten and I feel him gush out all over my legs, he pumps again, and again, I cling to him as if drowning, feeling his joy filling every part of me as he leaves me swollen and panting on the bed, my own hips still jerking as I tilt my pelvis upwards, not wanting to lose anything of what he's given me. I feel the faint pull inside me and know that he went deep enough.

Now the fireworks really start...

I groan as my belly swells, the abs tightening as my thick waist thickens further, the dress splitting all the way up as my abs smooth out, my belly button starting to bulge as the pressure increases. He leans back and sits back on the bed, still inside me as I continue to swell. I grab convulsively at his strong arms, holding myself up as I balloon relentlessly, my hips twitching as the dress splits all the way up, feeling myself squirt on him again I expand around the gift he's planted in me.

I toss my head back as my tits explode upwards, refilling with milk faster than I put fuel in my car, I clutch at his arms as I realise that if he's taken all the things I told him to take, I'm going to get a lot bigger than I thought I would. I growl in pure animalistic pleasure as my gut domes out, now fully pregnant, my belly button popping out as the dress gives up and falls to the bed below us. I lay in his arms, feeling the weight increasing massively as I groan, my pussy starting to pulse as I feel something beginning deep inside me.

"Oh god..." I whisper, "I'm birthing..."

"I know," He smiles and slips out of me, lining his cock up with my ass and gently probing there.

"You know?" I gasp, pushing slightly as my pussy bulges, the movement enough to let his well greased cock slide up my ass without effort. I grunt as he hilts there, feeling the pressure increasing inside me as I balloon outwards.

"Hush, Darling," He brings his knees up and I lay back against them, opening my legs and putting them on his shoulders as I plant my chin in my chest, the need to push now overwhelming, "Let's enjoy this together..."

I lay there for more than an hour, my convulsing belly now slick with sweat as I bear down again and again, every time unable to push for the pleasure radiating out into my body.

"I can't..." I gasp as I slump back against his legs, "I can't push, it feels too good..."

His hands move down and I moan softly as he pumps at my overstretched clit, my belly now more than fifty inches around, my tits hanging like medicine balls to the side. I moan and tense, stretching over him again, then a deep pulsing, again and again. I look down, blushing furiously as he's coated in my waters, planting my chin in my chest again and pushing.

A wet explosion signals the arrival of our first, my belly emptying as he delivers the little boy to his chest, pulling me upwards to kiss me fiercely, my tears of joy mingling with all the other fluids on the bed as I pulse and heave. It's another half hour before I've finished shaking and Paul brings our son to me in the bed and I pull him down to me, kissing him deeply.

"We should have done this ten years ago..." I whisper.

"All the time in the world," He grins at me, "After all, you asked me how many kids I wanted, you've got a few more to go yet..."

"Yes..." I lay back, contented, knowing that before the year Is out, we'll have our own football team...