Ethan the Expander - Prologue

Story Info
Ethan is blessed by a goddess.
1.9k words
4.6
13.3k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sidewalk glowed a blinding white under the Capitola sun. Tourists adjusted their hats and their sunglasses to shield themselves from the hot coastal wind. Families rushed into air-conditioned boutiques and gelato shops to find reprieve. Ethan danced out of the way of these sweaty, sunburnt strangers as he scanned shop signs for something interesting.

"What about this plant shop?" he asked his friends, too exhausted to see if they were listening.

"Hm?" Tammy asked back.

She followed Ethan's drooping finger to a sun-bleached sign that read "Chloro-tola." Tammy was unamused even after the joke registered.

"I don't need any more plants in my apartment," Tammy said.

"Do you just want to go back to the room?" Ethan asked.

"There's nothing to do their either," Maggie said, walking past and pointing to another business. "I saw that place when I was searching for things to do and they had good reviews, would you guys mind if we went there?"

She directed them to a modest unit with a cracked sign that read "Tarot, Fortune Telling & Palm Reading." The window had a neon sign of a hand with a flickering eye in the center to give the impression that it was blinking. A thick, patterned tapestry hung behind it.

"You want a tarot reading?" Tammy asked.

"I get one every few months!" Maggie said, "Are you guys down?"

Tammy looked at Ethan, offloading the responsibility of making a decision. He shrugged and nodded. As he walked over to hold the door open, a gale of air conditioning greeted the group, coaxing long sighs of relief.

"Take as long as you need," Tammy said.

The lobby had crushed velvet chairs, tapestries, and coffee tables with dusty hard-covers. From the ceiling hung pots with overgrown pothos plants, their legs waving in the air-conditioned breeze. The sound of footsteps on the Spanish tile grew louder, and the smells of coffee and perfume grew stronger.

"Welcome, welcome!" a woman announced, coming through a curtain at the end of the lobby, "How may I help you all?"

"Uhm, hi!" Maggie said, "we were passing by and wondering if we could get a-"

"Tarot reading?" the woman interrupted.

"Yes," Maggie said, looking amazed.

"There's nothing psychic about that," the woman laughed, "it's the first service on the sign."

Tammy snorted and failed to hide it in a fake cough. Maggie blushed and hid her embarrassment under a smile.

"Well, I am Isis," the woman said, "and I would be happy to provide my services to each of you."

"Oh, you don't have to-" Tammy started.

"But I will," Isis said, "and for the two of you who are here only in support of your friend: if I can't pique your interest, you must receive my services for free. Is this fair?"

Tammy and Ethan locked eyes before looking at Maggie and then turning back to Isis.

"I...I guess that's fine," Ethan said.

"Wonderful!" Isis said, "We will start with you, sir."

"Oh, shouldn't Maggie-"

"She will see me still, but you first."

Ethan turned to Maggie, who gestured to follow Isis: "I'll see her after!" she said, "Go have fun."

Isis returned to the curtain she entered from, holding it up as she waited for Ethan. The pair walked down the hall, encountering curtain after curtain. It was a repetitive and rhythmic waltz: Isis held a curtain, Ethan grabbed hold, Isis moved forward, and Ethan followed and let the curtain go.

"There's...so many of these," Ethan said, careful not to throw down the thick embroidery of each barrier.

"Just as I will enter into your soul, you will enter into this chamber of mine," Isis said, chuckling.

"I have found there is also soundproofing benefits to this number of curtains."

They passed a final curtain, and Ethan followed Isis into a square room. Its walls were lined with lit candles and bookshelves and stacks of books. Tarot cards and burnt shards of bone littered the floor, and the smell of sage and wax and ash clung to the air. In the center there was a circular table and two stools standing across from one another. A pristine and shiny deck of cards sat in the middle.

Isis gestured for Ethan to sit. He stepped over some crumpled papers to get to a stool, and she did the same. They sat for a moment, Ethan smiling in awkward silence as the warm candlelight bounced on her skin. Isis was a gorgeous woman, her chocolate skin radiant with red undertones that gave her a golden glow. Her coiled black hair was held perfectly in a golden ribbon-laced braid, revealing ears adorned with gold and rubies. She had the jewelry all over, matching her red dress that displayed a deep canyon of cleavage and her supple breasts. Ethan noticed that she had rubbed gold highlight on them, making it difficult to not stare. But was it more or less eye-catching than the sway of her huge ass that he could see when she was walking in front of him? Nonetheless, she was a goddess.

"You are correct, I am a goddess," Isis purred.

Ethan sat back in surprise but didn't yet register what she meant.

"I can peer into your mind, Ethan," she said, "your subconscious is a fascinating one- I could feel it nearby when you drove into town yesterday."

"How do you...that's...what are you talking about?"

"My name is Isis. I am a goddess of fertility, tasked with protecting and bringing fortune to women."

"Uh..."

"This is strange, I understand. And I know you are not a woman, but from what I can see in you, you would bring pleasure to many of them."

"I will not be predicting any fortunes or performing any rites for you, for I can do something better," Isis said. She removed the deck of cards from the table and placed what seemed like a business card in the center.

"Wait, wait," Ethan said, "I don't understand, why are you doing all this?"

Isis smiled: "You need not feign ignorance for me, I have seen your mind. I have seen what wondrous things that you have done for women in your imagination. What amazing things you hae tried to manifest as you have pleasured-"

"That's, uhm-"

"It is okay, Ethan. You are safe with me- this conversation cannot be heard by your friends outside."

Ethan stared at Isis, dumbfounded at the entire situation. Like any other man, he watched porn or read smut; he explored fetishes and kinks. He might even have a porn addiction that comes and goes. But he'd never go as far as to talk about what he truly found interesting or hot or sexy with anyone, even his closest friends. These sexual encounters began and ended in private browser searches.

"Here is what I want to offer you," Isis began, "I could feel your desire for my enormous breasts to wrap around your member the moment you saw them. Your imagination and mind are powerful, and I want you to share that with the women in your life."

"I'm not going to tell-"

Isis held up her hand, and Ethan ceased his interruption.

"We will get to that. But what will happen is ten women in your life will have a special encounter with you, each different in some way depending on how your imagination manifests."

Isis picked up the card she placed on the table and passed it to Ethan. It was all black with ten boxes pressed into the paper and filled with a gold inlay. For all Ethan knew, it was the world's most unnecessarily fancy punch card.

"So, based on my imagination," Ethan said, "I'll have...'encounters' with women?"

"My magic will know when there's an encounter to be had. And so will you- no need to force or fake your way into one. Please feel free to share intimacy with women even if they are not sharing these divine moments with you."

"What happens when I have all ten?"

"Then I reward you for bringing women fortune through your manifestations and seed."

Ethan blushed, "Just like that?"

"Indeed. But you must do something for me first: tell me your fantasies."

Ethan clamped his mouth shut. The faint sounds of the burning candles in the room were deafening. He'd never told anyone about what porn he watches or what hentai he searches for. He didn't know if this was all a scam or what would happen or if Maggie and Tammy or anyone else could actually hear him. This was a big ask.

"My powers won't manifest until you admit this to yourself, to me," Isis said, "Haven't I piqued your interest? Aren't you curious?"

"I can't even be sure if you're a goddess, despite all this."

Isis snapped her fingers and Ethan became instantly erect. His heartbeat pounded throughout his cock, twitching and churning. He keeled over onto the table, grabbing hold of the edge as he came. Ethan's balls clenched and he felt ropes of seed paint his underwear and pants.

"I- I-" Ethan moaned, cumming more than he ever had in his life. Where a regular man could release a tablespoon or so, a cup sat in his crotch before his orgasm slowed and he the pleasure subsided. Ethan lay crumpled on the table.

"I enjoyed that," Isis said, "Do you need more proof?"

Ethan was about to protest, but he stared into her light brown eyes. They were warm and authentic. Her look and his exhaustion melted his reservations like the candle wax on the wall. He felt like he could be vulnerable, or at least more so. He was curious: could she fulfill his wildest dreams?

His lips parted. Isis leaned in closer, ironic for a goddess who could read minds to prefer a vocal confession.

"Everything, Ethan."

"I'm...I'm into boobs. But not just boobs or big ones, I'm into hearing or watching or reading about them growing. I've read stories about girls whose boobs grow to the size of cars, and they lose their minds from how good it feels. Nothing else matters to them. I love bimbos and fat asses and thick thighs and tan lines and soft stomachs and muscle definition. I'd love to see a woman grow in real time. Pregnant women with their giant bodies and giant lactating breasts, nipples and pussy lips growing to unreasonable sizes...I love...futanari doujins because I love seeing women with no orgasm control. I love seeing futanari women cumflate and impregnate other women. And...and...did I miss anything?"

"Why are you asking me?"

"Well, you said you 'peered into my mind.'"

Isis laughed: "You amuse me- good boy."

Ethan felt a twitch in his wet pants: "Did I need to mention dominant women or submissive women too? That didn't seem...taboo enough."

"You didn't, but thank you for sharing."

Isis snapped her fingers and the saturated clothing began to dry. Ethan no longer chafed in his briefs or his pants, but he could still smell everything he had let out. She snapped again, and the gold inlays of the card glowed a fiery yellow-orange. The card was hot in Ethan's hands when he picked it up, almost as if it'd burn him.

"The fire of this card glows with the light and heat of your drive, of your passion," Isis said, "Remember this feeling- when it comes...so will you."

"And so will whoever I'm with?" Ethan asked, the glow fading.

Isis stood up and approached Ethan, pressing her huge breasts on his arm. The fabric of her dress draped in a way where she was practically titty-fucking his arm. Ethan melted in his seat, his cock standing at attention yet again in his pants.

"I knew I picked a good one," Isis said, "Go with my blessing, and in the coming days...have fun."

She withdrew, and Ethan nearly fell off the stool.

"Now, let's go get your friends."