All Comments on 'Hi Fi'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sequel!

Part 2 please!

johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesabout 10 years ago
That...

... was cute... Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Once again a man gets fisted

You really need to move on from the same old thing. It has gotten old - several stories ago. And once again you have characters acting completely unconvincingly. You think that the adrenaline rush he got when they started to undress him wouldn't have allowed him simply to push them away and leave? And if he couldn't, he would have been SO drunk that he NEVER would have gotten an erection no matter what they did to him. It would not have been physically possible. You have an annoying tendency to not think things through and let people act in ways that wouldn't be possible. And at the end, you think he would have anything to do with either of these women? You must be delusional. But the whole thing doesn't work. If they had been doing this to other men, they would either be in jail (once again you have people making videos that would put them in jail for their criminal activities) or dead. Angry husbands that lose everything have a tendency to seek revenge. Another bad ending to an implausible story. Where the hell is Finishthedamnstory or some other writer that could put decent endings to some of your garbage.

emeraldknight74emeraldknight74about 10 years ago
one small problem

Assuming such a business existed, the moment he said no, they would stop. At that point it becomes rape. Up until then you could argue seduction...It is a fantasy however so please disregard...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Except he wasn't lying

He wanted absolutely nothing to do with the bitch. What man in his right mind would want to be anywhere near the psychopath? His only thoughts were about how he could reek serious revenge of them or send them to jail for a long, long time. Your ending is SO ludicrous as to be laughable. Of course, most of your stories endings are ridiculous so I don't know why I expect anything less than this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ok

this needs a sequel.

Is his wife cheating? he needs revenge of some kind in any case but if she is cheating, then severe revenge

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why would he have anything to do with the bitch?

It simply doesn't compute. After what they put him through why would any man do anything but want to beat the crap out of them? They're professional kidnappers, rapists and whores. Once again, a ridiculous non-ending to a ridiculous story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SO bad I'm STILL laughing

Let's see. They torture him and he's in love with one of them? REALLY? In what fictional, sick world does that idea fly? Why doesn't he have them arrested, sue their company for millions and use their testimony to divorce his wife while she rots in jail as part of a conspiracy to kidnap him and commit assault, battery, sexual assault and various other crimes against his person? I'm not one to throw stones at authors but in this case I'll just suggest you're a sick woman Ed and you need to get help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic like that author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

You live in another world. I think often you has to smoke some stuff!! Maybe you take LSD?! Or are you only a brain sick idiot who thinks he can write good stories?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
score 1*

Rubbish

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Hey, pretty good

You still had the husband anally raped but this guy got off easy compared to many others. And, in the end he will probably come out okay. Great job edrider73.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The author continues to spew forth trash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous