All Comments on 'Hi Mom, I'm Home'

by peachesmelba

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Way to Go!

Always thought that older men were better myself but you've seriously got me considering the benefits (and joys) of younger men...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Realistic situation

Similar things happen with service buddies. A young man's interest can be very flattering.

Reiner43Reiner43over 12 years ago
Wonderful look into a horny woman's mind & sexuality

I loved the lessons at "Mama Maggie's School of Anatomy and Physiology."

A very realistic look into the relationship between a cautious yet confident sexy woman and an inexperienced but willing young man. Nicely erotic and hot enough to grab your attention.

This is the kind of woman that every young man needs to meet to become a capable and confident lover.

Great story!

oldtwitoldtwitover 12 years ago
What a read

What a read, started off with all the background and just got better and better, well paced well written....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
g'day kid

a very very good read

Reiner43Reiner43over 11 years ago
One of your best stories

I loved the part where you gave the young man the tour of your goodies and let him explore all he wanted. A real gift to a young guy. Great story!

oldnornryoldnornryalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

A loving and realistic tale. Every guy should have a loving, mature teacher like that. A great story!

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Really enjoyed this one

Thanks for writing this one had great detail a real turn on. I see there is a number 2 off to read that one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous