Hickory Dickory Dock

Story Info
Fucking with a stranger in some dark street of London.
820 words
4.3
5.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers

This story happened after I sort of lost my friends while walking in one part of the city that I am not very familiar with. The place was really nice and peaceful and I just continued going around even without my friends and just simply enjoyed the surroundings even if it was already early in the evening.

And then I came upon a great big (not really) clock tower in a part of the city center where usually a lot of people hang around. But since it was already night time, the people in the area all started moving their ways.

People walked past this tower every day. Sometimes with note, as most tourists are wont to do. Sometimes without regard as they have been accustomed to. Meeting and talking with strangers seems like a thing that tourists do in this very special spot and sometimes you just go with the flow without thinking much even if it could turn out to be dangerous -- but luckily not for me as it was one of those wonderful sexual escapades with a stranger.

And in the darkest of nights, in one of its tight corners, this clock tower allowed me to be kissed hard on the mouth to the point that it hurts. For my breasts to be squeezed so tight that i begged for my nipples to be sucked. And I was so wet that i could not wait to be fingered.

I begged the guy and he accommodated too willingly. At first he held my head with both hands so his mouth and tongue could explore mine. His body was pressed against mine and I could feel his hard cock through our clothes. This made me wild in anticipation of being fucked by that big, hard bulge.

When our mouths were locked so tight and I was pressed hard to the corner of one of the pillars, he slid his hands underneath my blouse and bra and started squeezing my breasts. I got so hot and wet, I moaned and asked him, "Suck my nipples, please". He took out my breasts and sucked each one like he was hungry for them. He sucked on them one after the other. And then back again. I whispered to him, "I am so wet." and he slid his hand inside my panties to finger me while kissing me and sucking on my breasts. His fingers kept sliding in and out of my very wet cunt and he said, "Shit you're so fucking wet." So I nibbled on his lip and told him, "Fuck me then."

Upon hearing this, he dragged me into one of the side streets, not the big lane where people would be. But it was already quite late so there was hardly anyone about. We were in front of a closed establishment that had a bit of a cover from the street. It wasn't really a cover, just some bit of panel extending to the pavement.

That was where he fucked me. On the pavement. At first with my back up against the wall of the store. He did not bother to take off my panties. He just pushed it to the side with my dress hiked up to my waist. The panties quickly got soaked with my wetness so it was not a bother. He fucked me like I was a spider with my back to the wall. He was grunting with every thrust of his cock deep into my cunt. And I groaned and begged him not to stop. His thrusts became harder and I still begged for more. Soon, I started being noisy just before my orgasm so he clamped his hand on my mouth. But I managed to keep saying, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me with your big, hard cock," as I orgasmed.

After I came, he told me bend over as he would fuck me like a whore in the streets of London (in the past) and so I lustily bent over. I quickly bent and steadied myself against the wall.

He entered me from behind. His thrusts were fast and rough like he was in a hurry. He kept saying, "It's so good to fuck you on the pavement like a regular whore in olden times." And he also kept saying, "Shit! You're so wet!" I could hear the noise my wetness was making as he thumped his cock into my cunt in very rapid succession. Still, I kept begging him. "Please fuck me harder! Harder please! Fuck me more!" I cannot help wanting more rapid thrusts of his cock into my cunt. He did what I was asking and he did it wildly or roughly and I was delirious.

I came again before he did. When he was done, he had to lean against the wall before we skipped out of there and start looking for our own set of friends.

veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers