Hidden Acres Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark knew that his mother loved to have her breasts suckled. He could make her cum just by finding the almost imperceptible nerve endings that thrust up to the surface of her nipple and licking them over and over. As he drank her in, mesmerized once again by the sight of his sexy mother, she pulled him closer and pushed his face into her tits once more. He opened his mouth as wide as he could and sucked upon her sweet flesh. He loved the softness of her boobs and it transported him to another world.

He found her nipples and sucked her nipple to its maximum hardness. Mark found the miniscule bumps that were a direct line to his mother's pleasure center. Pinching her nipple with his lips, he made them rise up even more and made quick swipes with his tongue. He groped her other breast with his free hand, loving the feel of his busty momma.

Elaine let out a strangled moan as she came once again. 'Twice in a matter of minutes,' Mark thought. 'God, she must be horny as hell today.'

"Oh fuck baby, I needed that," Elaine gasped. She lifted his face and kissed him once more.

Mark looked back at the bed and smiled as he saw his sister noisily sucking on their father's log. She was a noisy little cocksucker, not that he'd ever complained. Not long after Becky's initiation their mother had walked in on Becky sucking Mark's cock in his bed. Elaine had leaned in the doorway watching, admiring the enthusiastic way her daughter gave head.

"Might not want to do that in a movie theater," Elaine had warned. "You'll get caught for sure."

Becky had only grunted and flashed a thumbs up to show that she had heard the advice, but was too busy to speak otherwise.

Mark caught his father looking at him, a delirious grin on his face. What more could any man ask for than a nubile young woman happily sucking on his cock? 'Well,' Mark thought, 'the only thing more would be for that nubile sex pot to be your very own daughter!'

He turned back to find that his mother had undone his pants and they fell to his ankles. Stepping out of the pants his mother's eyes lit up with delight as she saw that he hadn't bothered with underwear. His cock stood out proudly from his body, the tip slick with drops of precum. His eyes rolled back in his head as her expert hand took hold of his woody and stroked him, drawing more lubricant out of him.

"I need to ride you baby," she said in a husky whisper.

Mark retreated to the bed and scooted back until he was lying next to his father. Stewart looked over and watched as his nearly naked wife crawled onto the bed like a jungle cat on the hunt. She moved over Mark's body, tasting his cock as her mouth passed his midsection, until she was straddling his thighs, her heavy breasts dangling beneath her and brushing her son's chest. He reached up and took hold of her hips as she took hold of his rampant cock and lined it up with her slick hole.

Entering his mother's pussy was a sublime experience every time. He couldn't imagine any woman ever comparing to the way his mother made him feel. The taboo nature of it only added to the thrill of feeling his hard cock stretch her walls back and wrap him in heaven. He loved the way her heavy breasts swayed as she gently rocked back and forth until she'd taken him fully inside of her.

"That's it baby, fuck me. Fuck your mother!" Elaine purred, her eyes barely open, but still making contact with Mark. She liked to watch him as they fucked. It was almost a religious experience.

"Daddy, will you fuck me?" Becky was using her little girl voice, the one she used when she wanted something she knew she didn't deserve. Once the whole family had starting fucking together, Becky was the one who found new ways to push the taboo thrill to new heights. "Come on daddy, put this big hard cock into my tiny little pussy. I want you to stretch me out and make me cum all over it."

No man could refuse that and Mark laughed out loud when his father scrambled to get up so that his daughter could lay down. Becky found her spot on the bed, placing her face right next to Mark's.

"I'm such a bad girl, aren't I?" Becky huffed in Mark's ear. "I'm spreading my legs for my father like a huge slut. Am I a slut Mark? Do you think your sister is a slut?"

"No," Mark breathed. His cock was growing harder inside of his mother's honey dripping hole, he could feel the wetness coating his bloated balls.

"Oh but I am!" Becky argued. "I am a slut, Mark! No good girl would suck her father's cock and then let her fuck him, would they? What would you call a girl who would fuck her own father and then afterwards fuck her brother?"

"A family slut?" Mark offered.

"Ooh I like that. I was thinking incest slut, but family slut works too."

The room was filled with the sound of skin slapping skin, the sloshing of hard dicks pounding soaked, puffy pussies and a lot of heavy breathing.

"Mom?" Mark croaked. He could feel his orgasm building and knew that she liked to direct where he shot his load. Looking up at her, he hoped that she could see he was desperately trying to hold back. Her eyes widened slightly and her nostrils flared.

Elaine began to ride him with swift, short strokes. Her hips were a blur as she rode him for all she was worth. Mark felt like he was in a sports car racing toward a brick wall and pressed the gas pedal even harder.

"Almost there! Almost there!" Elaine cried, her eyes clenched shut. With every fiber of his being, Mark tried to hold back. His ass was clenched as tight as it could be as his mother's pussy begged him to let loose and flood her with his seed. With a cry Elaine's body clenched down on his cock, trapping him inside of her convulsing pussy as she came. And then Mark was coming as well, his cock erupting inside of her starved cunt, eating up his load greedily.

"Oh fuck, daddy! That's so hot! Mark came inside of mom. I want you to fill me up the same way!" Becky shouted in Mark's ear.

Mark wrapped his arms around his mother as she sank on top of him. Her breasts were squished between them, her flesh covering her son's chest. They caught their breath as they watched father and daughter catch up to them.

"She's beautiful when she's coming," Elaine said softly, watching intently as her daughter approached her climax.

"Just like you," Mark said, planting a kiss on the top of his mother's head.

"Oh fuck!" Becky shouted, clutching the sheets. Elaine took hold of her daughter's grasping hand, their fingers entwining. "Oh god, daddy," she cried with a trembling voice, "you're making me cum! Oh don't stop, daddy. Don't you ever stop!"

Mark watched as his sister came. Her whole body shook as her powerful climax overtook her. He saw her white knuckles where she tightened her grip on her mother's hand as her pleasure washed over her. After a moment she seemed to come down and then his father was groaning, sending her over the edge once more.

Elaine scooched off of her son to reach Becky. Mother peppered her daughter's face with kisses and soothing words.

"That's it baby. Oh you did so good, my little incest slut."

Becky jerked with another jolting orgasm from her mother's words. Her body shook as reverberations travelled up her spine and throughout her body.

"It feels so good when daddy comes inside of me," Becky sighed.

"Your daddy loves to cum in you baby," her mother purred in her ear.

"I can't wait to do it again," Becky said dreamily.

"Well I think it will be a little while before your father is ready for round two, but there is something you and I can do in the meantime."

Mark scooted away as his mother crawled over his sister. A few seconds later his mother's face was between his sister's thighs, lapping at her cum filled pussy. Becky pulled on her mother's hips until her knees were on either side of her face.

It was impossible for Mark and Stewart to watch mother and daughter in a sixty nine, eating the other's creampie and not get hard. After five minutes of watching them go down on each other, he and his father looked at each other and with a silent signal they changed places.

"Oh mommy, I think daddy is ready to go again!" Becky clapped excitedly.

"Your brother is too, baby. Are you ready for your big brother?"

"Oh yes mother!"

Mark approached his mother, stroking his hard cock.

"Bring it here baby," Elaine commanded. She swallowed his cock, slurping on his flesh noisily. Mark wondered if she liked the taste of their combined flavors, guessing that she must by the way she savored him now. "You're ready now," she said after backing off his thick member. "Fuck your little sister."

"Oh god yes, fuck me brother!" Becky begged.

He slid into his little sister easily, her pussy slick and wide open. Looking down, he grabbed her slender hips as he thrust into her easily. Rocking his hips, he fucked his sister with a languid, but steady pace.

"Oh god, you should see this mom. I love watching daddy push his fat cock into your slippery cunt. It's like you are swallowing him up."

"Oh I know, baby. I'm watching you do the same thing to your brother." Elaine reached over and put her hand over her daughter's pussy. Mark could feel his mother's fingers as they squeezed the sides of his shaft as he plowed into Becky. He closed his eyes, wrapped in sweet bliss.

"It makes me so wet to watch you fuck your sister," Elaine moaned. "I wish I'd had a brother to fuck when I was growing up."

"Oh god mom," Marked groaned. He looked down and saw that his sister was creaming steadily. As he pulled out of his sister, there was a milky coating on his cock and he knew that his mother saw it too.

"Let me taste you. All of you at once."

Marked pulled out of his sister, causing Becky to whine in need, and aimed at his mother's open mouth. She licked and slurped on his veiny staff, tasting the mixed fluids of father, son and daughter. Her cheeks sunk in as she sucked him clean. After a minute she let him pull free and push the spongy head back into his sister's gaping hole.

Becky groaned loudly, pushing back to take all of him into her body. Elaine reached down and strummed her daughter's button lightly, causing the younger woman to writhe in ecstasy. Mark fucked his sister through three orgasms, each one a little stronger than the last.

Looking up, Mark saw that his mother was coming as well. Watching his mother's face as her climax approached was supremely sexy. Her beautiful features would twist in just such a way that was both endearing and incredibly arousing. The pained looked on her face as her body teetered on the edge of release, her painted lips hanging open as she reached her peak.

Becky came again, her pussy clutching at his cock, just like their mother's had. The similarities between mother and daughter were astounding. Mark wondered if it was that way in every family. 'It might be hard finding research subjects though', he thought with a silent laugh.

His sister's orgasm combined with watching his mother cum pushed Mark over the edge. Pulling out of his sister, he stroked himself with his cock resting on Becky's clit. His sticky, white jizz sprayed all over his sister's tummy and chest. Five strong spurts erupted from the flared head of his penis and then his shoulders slumped.

"Oh that's it daddy!" Becky squealed. "Cum in mommy's pretty pussy. Fill her up with your daddy juice!"

Mark watched his mother's face as her husband filled her with his seed. The serene look on her face was a testament to their love and lifestyle. Nothing that made four people so happy, so at peace, could ever be wrong.

--

Dorothy Tenant drove home from church feeling perturbed. That she had to speak with Elaine Austin was more than enough to put her in a funk, but the way the woman pretended that she hadn't even noticed her standing there!

Twenty two years had passed since Elaine had weaseled her way into Stewart's life and pushed Dot out. Friends? FRIENDS??? Bitch, please. 'Even outside of Hidden Acres cousins got married', she thought angrily.

A screeching car horn brought Dot back to her surroundings. She looked up and saw the red light, but she was already in the intersection and a faded green car to her left had stopped just short of smashing into her. The man in the car was shaking his fist as he shouted at her with a red, angry face. Dot sped through the intersection and turned a corner. She checked her rearview mirror nervously to see if the man was following her, but the road was clear behind her. Pulling the car over, she slammed it into park and tried to calm her racing heart and shaken nerves.

"Fuck!" Dorothy shouted, throwing her head back. She couldn't let herself get carried away with Elaine's shit. She had her own life and she wouldn't be made to feel ashamed for it.

--

"I'm so glad you guys could make it!" Eleanor Wainwright gushed, hugging Sandra tightly about the neck. "It feels like an age since you guys have been out. Oh, this little one is getting so big!"

"Grandma Ellie!" Jessica, Sandra and Dave's three year old daughter, yelled as she ran into the open arms of the other. Ellie lifted the child high into the air and then hugged her close.

"You look amazing, mom!" Sandra said to her mother in law. In her early sixties, Eleanour kept herself fit and trim. "You always look so radiant, you'll have to tell me your secret."

Eleanor didn't respond, her attention focused on her grandchild. Jessica was sweet, but she was three and wanted to explore and have fun, so Ellie set her down. They watched the little girl run off to find cousins.

The Wainwright home was situated near the top of one of the larger hills in the vicinity of Logan. David had grown up in the three level home, with two floors above ground and a basement. It was rustic now, but had been the source of envy in its day. Stables for horses were situated lower on the hill, with a picnic area carved out just below the house. Tables were situated beneath a wooden gazebo where the food would be served and eaten.

Sandra had called her mother in law the day before, a couple hours after she and Dave had fucked wildly in their living room. While they made frequent visits to David's family, after his admission of being his mother's one time lover, Sandra couldn't wait to see her mother in law again. With her newfound knowledge, she was dying to witness her husband's behavior towards his mother. It didn't take much talking before Eleanor suggested a family cookout.

Sandra caught her mother in law giving her an appraising look as she stared out at the picturesque scenery. She turned to view the family matron and smiled warmly.

"You're looking good as well, Sandra," Eleanor complimented her sincerely. "I'm so glad we could pull this picnic together so quickly. It's a joy to see you and Jessica, of course."

"Well, to be honest, I think David has been itching for some time with his family lately."

"Is that so?" Ellie laughed. "He's been so independent ever since he met you." Sandra thought she caught a wistful tone in her voice.

"Well, things change when you have a child of your own, right? The things that are important become clear, like family. He's missed you guys. So have I."

Sandra thought Eleanor might tear up, but she turned away to check on something, leaving Sandra alone. She saw her husband talking with his siblings and she walked over to the group.

Joanie Carson, David's oldest sister, was a marriage and family therapist. Her husband Aaron was a project manager with a construction firm that built tract homes. The housing market in Logan had slowed down and so he was forced to travel quite a lot.

They were a cute, if kind of odd couple. Where Aaron was tall, over six feet, Joanie was on the short side; the top of her head coming to the middle of her husband's chest. Aaron was tanned and rough looking, with an easy laugh that belied his tough exterior. Joanie was pear shaped, with smallish breasts and a trim waist that flared into her wide hips and round bottom.

Susan, David's other sister and the youngest aside from him, was inside the house, but her husband Jerry was next to Aaron, sipping a beer. Jerry White was an accountant and tax preparer with his own office in downtown Logan. He wore a polo shirt and khaki shorts that showed off his strong, hairy legs. Susan lovingly called him 'the missing link' because he had so much body hair.

Jack lived in Idaho with his wife Diane. He was the oldest of the Wainwright children, but even though his wife was from Hidden Acres, they'd moved away not long after they'd gotten married. There were whispered reasons for their sudden departure, but Sandra didn't know if any of them could be believed. Jack was a sore subject with all of the remaining Wainwright children and she'd learned to avoid the subject.

As she reached the group Joanie offered her a hug and a bright smile.

"Come on," Joanie said, grabbing Sandra's hand and leading her away. "They are telling fishing stories, the only thing more boring than actual fishing!"

Sandra laughed with her sister in law and followed Joanie into the house. They found Elllie and Susan in the kitchen pulling out salads and side dishes from the refrigerator. Sandra immediately jumped in to offer her assistance. The women joked and laughed as they got the food ready for the cookout.

"Thank you so much dear," Ellie said to Sandra. "It's so nice to have an extra pair of hands around the kitchen."

"Not a problem, mom," Sandra said cheerfully. "That's the Hidden Acres way, isn't it?"

Ellie stopped and stared in silence.Susan and Joanie stopped talking suddenly as well, turning to look at her questioningly.

"Not the way I remember it," Joanie said with a laugh and they returned to their tasks, all of them giggling at Joanie's joke.

After a time the food was ready for the grill and the men were called to help carry things out to the gazebo. Sandra spied that Joanie had pulled David aside and she saw them talking in a hallway just off the kitchen. Looking up, she saw that Joanie was staring at her. By the bemused look on Joanie's face, she wondered what David might be saying to her.

The cookout was a grand success and the food was delicious. The extended family ate and joked while kids played with squirt guns and water balloons. Ice cream and watermelon were served as dessert.

Sandra couldn't tell if she was being paranoid or hopeful, but she noticed some discreet whisperings between David and his sister's. Each time she caught Joanie or Susan looking at her, there was a hint of a smile upon their faces. She saw each sister whispering to their spouses as well. She even spied Susan's hand gently rubbing over her husband's crotch.

To see the suggestive touch made Sandra blush and she felt herself becoming damp at the thought of what she imagined them discussing. It intensified the feeling that she had that everyone was looking at her. Nervous anticipation was building inside of her, but she wasn't sure what she expected to happen.

After the meal Sandra stood looking out at the vista of the rolling hills and the spattering of tall trees. The logging camp had nearly decimated the tree population, but generations after the lumber business had fallen off, they were returning in clumps. Higher in elevation, the breeze was cool and felt wonderful compared to their home in town.

She turned when she heard someone approaching from behind. David had been talking with his sister Joanie, but he broke away and walked over to her. His arched eyebrow and questioning look made her squirm a little

"So, is this just a coincidence, or did you have something more than a picnic in mind?"

"Whatever could you mean, Mr. Wainwright?"

"I think you know full well what I'm getting at."