Hidden Acres Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had taken Jordan in knowing that he was obsessed with his mother. His mother knew it as well, she had sent him to Dot while Tracy sorted out her own thoughts. In the short time he had been living with her Tracy had been in turmoil without her son and her need to be close to him.

Jordan's father didn't know about The Hidden Acres way or that his wife had been initiated into the world of sex by her loving parents. That Tracy had wanted to continue that tradition wasn't something she had been able to discuss with her husband out of fear of rejection. So she'd sent Jordan to Dot in the hopes that she could find out if Jordan truly wanted his mother, or if he was just a horny teenager.

Dot had been certain that Jordan truly wanted his mother. Everything she had done had been built upon that belief. It was her intention to allow Tracy to take her place, but she feared now that she had ruined that. His confession of love to her would have been okay if he'd said 'mother' but he said 'Dot.'

"Jordan, I'm sorry. I can't do this to your mother."

She scrambled out of bed and grabbed her robe. Down the stairs she flew, slamming her bedroom door closed and throwing herself on her bed. Tears streamed down her face as she realized she had replaced Mark with Jordan, Elaine for Tracy.

The realization of what a terrible person she was was like a maw opening up in the darkness, ready to swallow her. Her body was wracked with sobs and she screamed into her pillow. She knew that Jordan was upstairs feeling rejected and hurt because of her.

She had led him out of the inky blackness of shame and told him he was safe with her, only to ambush him when he confessed his love for her. But it wasn't her place to accept his love. It was Tracy's. Dot knew that for a young man it would be impossible for him to separate physical intimacy with love, but she'd hoped, prayed, that he was just using her as a placeholder for his mother. She'd been naive to think he wouldn't transfer those feelings.

Tracy would hate her. Dot was certain of it, because she hated Elaine for the nearly the same thing. She hated Elaine for the love she shared with Stewart's son, Mark. The son that should have been Dot's. The child she should have loved and raised herself.