Hidden Acres Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll have you know," she turned to face him, pushing a pointed finger into his chest lightly, her voice low. "I'm very new to the kinds of family dynamics you grew up with. Are you telling me that this might be more than just a family picnic?"

"It could be, if you wanted."

The implication David was making struck Sandra. A flood of conflicting emotions washed over her as what seemed like mere fantasies yesterday were suddenly real possibilities. The thought of David with his mother didn't seem to bother her too much, but as she looked past her husband to his sister Joanie, she felt a pang of jealousy.

It was hypocritical, she knew, to get upset now. She'd already opened the door to this the first time she'd 'helped' her father out. And though she hadn't actually let her father fuck her, she knew it was only a matter of time before that happened. To deny David now, after he'd made peace with never being intimate with his mother and sisters again when he married her and then she had dangled it in his face would be cruel.

Besides, Joanie's husband Aaron was quite handsome.

"Yes, baby," she said. "I think I'd like it very much if it were more than just a picnic. It filled her with joy to see the surprise in his eyes and his cheshire cat grin. Placing her hand on his chest, she kissed him.

David hugged her tightly and then held her at arm's length, searching her eyes to make certain she was serious. He let her go and then he made a beeline for his sister Joanie and he spoke to her. She nodded and flashed Sandra a bright smile with a wink.

The kids played and the adults talked until it grew dark. Afterwards they carried sleepy kids inside and the older ones gathered in the living room to watch movies. Ellie was in heaven having most of her grandchildren surrounding her. She waved them off as Joanie led the siblings and their spouses down into the basement.

In the underground area, originally carved out of the hill to be a bomb shelter, there were a number of red couches, an older television with a VCR beneath, and lamps in the corners that lit the room much like a cozy tavern. In one corner a small bar had been built with crystal decanters filled with amber liquid and glasses stacked neatly. Area rugs covered the cement floor to keep away the chill, though the few bare spots felt good after the hot day. Sandra thought the room smelled vaguely of Astroglide.

Sandra and David sat in a loveseat, Susan and Jerry in another while Joanie stretched out on the full size couch, her head in her husband's lap.

"Sooo," Susan said, her tone that of a gossiping teenager, "I heard that someone got a bit of daddy dick." She looked up coyly, as if she knew she shouldn't have shared the secret.

Sandra felt the heat in her cheeks flare up in a flash. Her mouth hung open and they all laughed uproariously. Her eyes shot to David and he shrugged, as if to say, "What did you expect?"

"Oh god it's true!" Joanie screamed. "Oh god, I thought David was putting us on." She raced to Sandra and hugged her tightly, as if she just heard that her best friend had lost her virginity. "You have to tell us everything!"

"I- I can't do that," Sandra stammered, her eyes turned to David, pleading.

"Pshaw!" Joanie tutted. "Nothing you can say will shock any of us. You know all about us already, it's only fair you share."

"But I don't know all about you," Sandra said plaintively.

"David said he told you," Susan interjected.

"Well, he admitted to some vague things with your mother, but that was it."

"David!" Joanie cried. "Are you telling me you didn't tell your sweet wife the night your two older sisters ended up giving you a double blowjob?"

"It was only a double because you barged in and threatened to rat on us," Susan said loudly. When Joanie shot her a dirty look, Susan put her hand over her mouth and mimed, "Oh, did I say that out loud?"

"A double blowjob?" Sandra asked accusingly.

"Well, if you want to hear about it," David answered, holding up his hands and shrugging his shoulders.

"Fuck tell, I want to see!" Everyone turned to Jerry, who was promptly smacked by his wife.

"You got one last week," Susan said. Sandra's eyes widened in shock.

"I'm guessing you didn't tell her about the time you and I were fucking on our parents bed and we had to hide in the closet because daddy and Susan came in."

"You guys watched daddy and I?" Susan made a face of mock surprise. "Which time?" This last was met with laughter all around.

"Wow, seems like maybe there was a lot you left out," Sandra said to her husband.

"In my defense, you only asked if I was my mother's lover. You never asked about my sisters."

"Just like a lawyer," Aaron shot.

David clutched his chest and slumped over like he was dead.

"Wait," Joanie announced, lifting her arms and her hands up to silence everyone. "We still need to know what happened to sweet Sandra here."

All eyes turned on her and they did not look as if they would accept anything less than the full truth. Swallowing hard, she told her story much as she had done with David. Joanie and Susan asked pointed questions though, where her husband had been content to let her tell the tale as she saw fit.

"How heavy were his balls?" Susan asked hungrily. "Did you like the taste of his cum?"

"Did he touch you gently?" Came from Joanie. "Did you like his kiss?"

Sandra immediately noticed the difference in the two sisters. Susan was openly rubbing Jerry's cock through his shorts as she listened to Sandra's confession. The lump in his shorts was quite large and Sandra couldn't help but keep looking back at it. She looked up to see Jerry smiling proudly.

When her story finished she felt out of breath and extremely warm. She pulled at her blouse and fanned herself, needing air. Joanie motioned to David and he stood up and flipped a switch and an air conditioner came to life. A minute later there was a breeze in the room, warm at first but it began to cool quickly.

"Sandra," Joanie said as she took David's spot on the loveseat next to her, "you may have guessed that we have not stopped practicing 'The Hidden Acres way'."

"Oh my god! I nearly peed my pants when you said that in the kitchen!" Susan gushed. "Did you know what you were saying?"

Sandra nodded meekly, trying to keep from grinning.

"As I was saying," Joanie hated to be interrupted, which is why Susan did it as often as she could. "David said that you wanted to," she paused for a second as she searched for the words, "wanted to get closer to us. Is that true?"

Sandra saw the eager, but serious look in her husband's sister's eyes. Her sister now, by marriage. Did that matter? They were family, had been for the last eight years since her wedding. Never in that time though had she felt as close to any of them as she did now. She'd shared her darkest secret and they had done the same with her. At least some of them. Sandra was determined to hear all of the tales, either from David or his former lovers.

But they wouldn't be former lovers for long, would they? She was being invited into the family fun now. Joanie was giving her one last chance to back out. Sandra didn't know how she could possibly back out gracefully, but as that thought occurred to her another one followed immediately afterwards: I don't want to back out. I want this. I want this for me, but I want it for David even more. She wanted it for permission to be with her father. If being intimate with her sister's and their husbands was the price to pay for it, oh my!

All of this raced through Sandra's mind in a flash and she felt that answering with words wouldn't do justice to the moment. Leaning forward, her eyes closing as she moved towards Joanie she had one last screaming doubt: 'Oh god, I hope Joanie likes to be kissed by a woman!'

There was a collective gasp in the basement as Sandra kissed Joanie on the mouth. Joanie was frozen for a moment, but Sandra was unrelenting. She had never kissed a woman before and Joanie's soft lips were like a hazy dream. If this is what Dave felt when she kissed him, no wonder it made him so happy. Five long seconds passed before Joanie moaned and she kissed her sister back.

When the kiss broke, Joanie blinked in surprise.

"Told you she was bi," Susan announced to no one in particular. "Don't let her fool you, Sandra. She keeps thinking she's strictly hetero until I force her to kiss me. I think she has lesbian amnesia or something."

"Maybe I just needed the right woman to kiss me," Joanie shot back.

"Oh fuck, if that's the case, I gotta try this."

Susan got up from her seat and knelt in front of Sandra and took her by the sides of her face. Sandra was yanked forward and then she was kissing a woman for the second time in her life. Susan wasn't as tender, though her lips were just as soft. She was more eager, more like a man in the way she demanded what she wanted. Sandra squeaked when she felt her sister in laws tongue spear past her lips and then she moaned contentedly as she accepted the intrusion.

--

Watching your sisters kiss your wife is not something many men get a chance to experience. David's eyes shot to Aaron and Jerry, their faces mirroring his own in awe and excitement. He wondered if the gatherings with either brother in law's families were as fun. Aaron was an old school Hidden Acres boy, so his might be, but Jerry was an outsider.

Susan let go of his wife and gazed dreamily at Sandra. "I think you might be right, Joanie. I love kissing her."

"You don't love kissing me?" Joanie played hurt.

"Well I did, but now I'm starting to have second thoughts."

There was a loud slap and Susan howled in pain, grabbing her ass where Joanie had smacked her.

"What did I tell you about spanking?" Susan demanded.

"Only when you're being especially good," Joanie answered to laughter. "Sandra, we have some rules, okay?"

"Rules?" Sandra asked, looking to David in confusion.

"Yes," Joanie said, using her counselor's voice. "For this to be a healthy, functioning relationship, people have to obey the rules. They may seem clunky or contrived, but they are important so that everyone feels safe and comfortable."

This was new to David as well and he shrugged at his wife. Joanie went on to explain that you had to ask permission, had to respect any wish to stop, and that pretending to be contrary could happen, but only with an established safe word. She rattled through the rules quickly and when she finished she asked if Sandra had any questions.

"What about your mother? Will she be joining us?"

Joanie bit her lip, a sad look flashed through her eyes. "Mom doesn't really play with us as a group since daddy passed."

"Oh," Sandra said disappointed.

"That doesn't mean she wouldn't love you to death if you sent David over one evening," Susan said, pulling her cream colored blouse out of her slacks. "Mom misses you something fierce, Davey."

David looked over to see his wife smiling at him, relief on her face. He felt it, too. That would have to wait though, tonight was about reacquainting himself with his siblings.

It had been way too long since David had seen either of his sisters naked. Joanie was sexy in his eyes, but Susan was gorgeous. Her curly hair was redder than Joanie's deep auburn, with blond highlights. Her skin was darker than Joanie's fair coloring and she had fuller lips that felt amazing, on his own lips or his cock.

As Susan undid the buttons on her shirt and pulled it open wide, his breath caught in his chest at the sight of her incredible tits. Some places on the internet had dubbed them 'banana tits', making them sound ugly, but they were anything but. They had a long slope on top that met a more than generous handful from underneath. The peaks of her cones were capped by pink circles lighter than the tan flesh surrounding, a stiff rubbery nipple in the center.

David could recall many times just sucking on his sister's breasts in this very room. Susan would give him a questioning look and start to lift her shirt and then nod towards the basement door. He'd nod eagerly and follow her down the steps. Susan would sit on the couch and pull her shirt up or off and undo her bra while David positioned himself with his head in her lap. She'd sigh as he sucked upon her and her hand would find its way between his legs.

"Oh looks like your hubby has just seen some long lost friends," Joanie joked.

David smiled bashfully as Susan looked up as well. He shot his wife a glance and she smiled eagerly and nodded at him, giving him the permission he was seeking.

"Oh come here, Davey," Susan sighed as her brother approached and settled down on his knees. "The girls have missed you."

Her hand pulled his head towards her chest and his mouth quivered in anticipation of sucking on his sister's boobs. It all came back to him in a flood of emotions, only feeling like a day had passed since he'd last tasted her flesh. Her nipples were hard instantly and he could feel her trembling in response to the long missed visitor.

"Oh that's it, Davey," Susan purred. Her other hand was rubbing his back and then worked around to his front. He knew she was searching for his cock. She'd jerked him off countless times as he suckled at her tit. It was such a regular thing for them, it was difficult for him to get to sleep without his sister's touch giving him relief.

Dave moved back to let Susan reposition herself against the couch and he noticed that the room was silent. Everyone was watching them. It was a little daunting, but their eyes were filled with wonder and awe, witnessing this intimate reunion.

"Don't let me have all the fun," he said in embarrassment. He kicked his shoes off and pushed his shorts to the floor.

"Right," Joanie said, once again using her authoritative tone. "Honey, Jerry, would you guys mind terribly if I sucked your cocks?"

The two men got up and moved towards David's oldest sister, who was still seated next to Sandra. David heard his wife gasp loudly as Jerry dropped his shorts to the ground.

"I know, right?" Joanie laughed nervously. "Bit intimidating, isn't he? I think Jerry gets more head than pussy and rightfully so."

David couldn't see what was going on, but he guessed that his brother in law must be packing some serious heat based on the conversation. From his angle he could only see Jerry's hairy backside, but he got a side view of Aaron's horn sticking out of a wiry nest of pubic hairs.

His attention was drawn away as Susan's fingers had wormed their way into his underwear. Her nimble fingers took hold of him and stroked him. She made the loose skin slide along his rigid shaft. Had it not been for the four other people in the room, he could have lost himself in the belief that he was nineteen again.

"Do you want to touch it?" Jerry asked.

"I'm almost afraid to," Sandra admitted with a nervous laugh.

"That's not a no," Jerry urged.

With a deep breath Sandra took hold of Jerry's prodigious equipment. He was too thick for her fingers to meet her thumb when she encircled his shaft. His flesh was hot to the touch and she could feel it pulsing in her grip. Red and blue veins just beneath the surface spidered the length of his fat hog.

"Ooh you like that," Joanie praised Sandra. "Do you want to blow him?"

"I- I don't know if I should," Sandra admitted.

"Susan, is it okay if Sandra here sucks your husband's elephant trunk?"

"Be my guest," Susan answered dreamily.

"David, do you mind if your blushing bride gives our brother in law a blowjob?"

"I love you baby," David answered after letting his sister's tit out of his mouth. "If you want to do that, you have my blessing."

Sandra looked to Joanie, giggling silently. "Thank you darling. I love you, too."

"Open wide," Joanie instructed Sandra.

"Duh," Sandra dead panned and then she did just that. Jerry's cock filled her mouth and stretched her lips.

Joanie turned to her husband and took him into her practiced mouth. Aaron closed his eyes and enjoyed the familiar feel of his wife's sucking. His hands caressed her head as she expertly licked and slobbered upon his engorged pole. She cradled his balls, rolling them gently in her fingers.

Sandra had to back off to catch her breath. Jerry was so thick she couldn't get any air into her lungs. She stroked his saliva slicked cock and was intrigued by the way he thrust into her hand.

"Which do you like better, Jerry, blowjobs or handjobs?"

"Well I don't want to live without either," Jerry grinned. "Right now what you are doing is amazing though."

"Yeah?" Sandra asked cheerily. "How about this." She drooled on his cock some more and then took him with both of her hands, rotating them around his shaft as she stroked him with gusto.

"Oh fuck yeah, baby!" Jerry moaned.

Joanie and Aaron watched as Sandra worked Jerry's cock like a pornstar. Aaron pushed his wife away before he got too worked up. He loved his wife's blowjobs, but when they got together with her sister, he wanted to finish with Susan. Tonight he hoped to climax with Sandra involved somehow.

"Oh Davey," Joanie called seductively. "I've missed you too, you know? You aren't forgetting about me are you?"

"Oh, aren't you popular tonight," Susan teased her brother. When David let her tit slip from his mouth she added, "We may be done for now, but I'm going to need more of this. A lot more."

It was musical sex partners in the basement of the Wainwright manor. Upstairs, Ellie was holding grandbabies as they slept peacefully and bookended by older ones too big to cradle.

Aaron moved to a couch and sat down where Susan found him. She took hold of his flag pole and steadied it as she lowered her damp slit onto him, riding him reverse cowgirl. Susan wanted to fuck but she also wanted to watch the action in front of her. She signed blissfully as Aaron's long cock penetrated her deeply. Fucking Jerry was fun, but it was sometimes work to maintain the amount of lubrication needed to make it pleasurable. With Aaron it was a lot more carefree.

"I don't think I can take this inside of me," Sandra apologized, looking up at Jerry. "If I did, I don't think I'd walk right for a week."

"Amen to that sister!" Susan cheered.

"Bullshit," Joanie called out, "you were bow legged long before you got married."

"Do you want to fuck my tits?" Sandra offered.

"Ooh!" Jerry whistled. He'd been eyeing Sandra's sweater puppies all day, even before the whispering had started.

David watched as his wife and older sister stripped out of their clothes. Joanie's cupcake titties, so firm and tight upon her chest were in stark contrast to his wife's heavy hangers. The tight, tiny nipples on Joanie's titties were great for nibbling upon, while Sandra's were thick and protruding.

Sandra turned to her husband, a shy look upon her face as she disrobed excitedly in front of his family. She'd come a long way from the innocent girl he dated and had been hesitant to let him see her naked. He watched as she looked around, seemingly amazed by the sight of so many naked bodies. To be honest, it was quite a jolt to David. It had been such a long time since he'd been intimate with his family that he'd forgotten what it was like.

Looking around, David watched as Jerry approached his wife who was now laying down on the couch, her bottom on the edge of the cushions. He had to admit that Jerry had an impressive schlong and was grateful his wife wasn't a size queen or she'd be trying to stuff that anaconda in her tiny hole.

"You ever let Jerry fuck you with that monster?" David asked Joanie softly as she stood near him. She pushed her yoga pants down, revealing purple granny panties.

"Nice underwear, Joanie," Susan teased.