Hidden Acres Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck off," came the quick retort. "Not like I knew we were going to play. I didn't see you dressed up. See how she tortures me?" Joanie complained to her brother.

David couldn't wait any longer and he kissed his sister. He pulled her tight and their mouths opened immediately, exploring each other wetly.

"Oh fuck I've missed this," he gasped. His sister agreed dreamily.

Joanie dropped to her knees and crawled so that she was between Sandra's legs and pushed them apart. Above her, Jerry was straddling Sandra's tummy, his cock laying in the valley of her deep cleavage. His ass rocked and back and forth, fucking her motherly breasts, the mushroom head plunging into her mouth on the upstroke.

"Well guess who did dress up? Look at Sandy's pretty panties!" David laughed as Joanie held up a pair of sexy, white lace bikini bottoms. Leave it to his wife to be the prettiest dressed gal at a family orgy. Joanie tossed them across the room flippantly.

David wasted no time in removing his sister's underwear. Sure, they weren't particularly fancy, but he was much more interested in her bubbly ass that the cotton barely contained. Peeling the material down, he groaned at the sight of the deep crease between Joanie's fleshy cheeks. His cock throbbed at the sight of her jiggling hams. Sliding his hands up her thighs, he raked his fingers across his sister's fur lined slit, drawing a gasp from her.

"Oh this is going to be grand," Joanie hissed, leaning forward and sliding her tongue into Sandra's glistening gash. "Come on David, fuck your sister while I eat your wife's pretty pussy."

He couldn't wait any longer and he aimed his dick at his sisters entrance and slid into her easily.

"God you're so wet," David hissed. "And hot!"

"It's been a long time since she's had any family dick, baby brother," Susan said from behind. "There's nothing quite like it and we've both missed it for so long."

"And I got it first," Joanie bragged.

"Only because I let you," Susan said playfully. "Besides, he always lasts longer after his first cum anyway."

"You just like the taste of my pussy on someone's cock," Joanie said.

Sandra was squirming and moaning loudly as Jerry fucked her tit's, but her hands were trying to reach around him to make Joanine put her face back between her spread thighs. Whining, she flailed helplessly until Joanie relented and returned to licking her sweet slit.

David pulled his cock out and laid it in the crack of his sister's voluptuous ass. He squeezed her cheeks against his rod, making it look like he had a hotdog between two buns. Joanie groaned and wiggled her bottom in response.

"Fat bottom girls, you make the rocking world go round," he sang. He put his cock back into his sister, leaving a wet smear in her crack. "You still like this, sis?" David wet his thumb in the puddle and then pushed it against her backdoor. Judging from her high pitched moans and the way she pushed back against him, she did.

"Oh fuck, baby," Aaron moaned. "I can't believe how tight you are after fucking your husband."

"Lots of kegels, baby," Susan said proudly. "See?" She flexed and Aaron's eyes rolled back in his head. "Are you ready to fill me up? You going to give your wife's sister your cum? Hmm? You love that we share everything, including our husbands, don't you Aaron? You love that your wife is as nasty as they come and she has a sister to match. Open your eyes Aaron, watch your wife fuck her brother. Look down there and watch as David's cock slides in and out of her wet snatch. It's even better than watching her fuck Jerry."

Listening to Susan talk was too much and Aaron pulled her down hard as he unloaded in her churning box. She worked her hips to stir him inside of her pot, triggering her own orgasm. David turned to look as she got off Aaron's cock, her pussy dripping a cocktail of their mixed fluids.

Susan disengaged from Aaron and then knelt on the floor next to David, kissing him deeply. In the excitement of having him suck upon her tits she had forgotten how much she enjoyed kissing her brother. This was no sweet and gentle kiss, but wild and nasty from the start. She licked around the edges of his mouth and then plunged in with her tongue. She bit his lip as she pulled back, her hand reaching down to encircle her fingers around the base of his cock.

"Remember Davey," she whispered in his ear, "mom doesn't want you coming inside of Joanie. She doesn't want her to get pregnant. Not yet, anyway."

He was instantly transported to those early days after his initiation. Susan loved to make him cum before he or Joanie were ready. It pissed Joanie off and then she'd force Susan to lick her unsatisfied cunt until she came all over her younger sister's face. Joanie would jerk David's cock, forcing him to cum onto Susan's face, who pretended to hate it, badly.

They were crazy, sex obsessed young adults. The kinkier the games they played, the harder they would cum. Their parents thought they were teaching them when they led them through the initiation rites of the Jocaline Order, but they had only unleashed them.

Jack used to come around on occasion, having already married and moved out by the time David had come of age. Two months after David's first night with his mother, Jack and Diane had moved away. He suspected it was because Diane did not agree with the Wainwright's more liberal interpretations of the Jocaline Order. How funny it was that no matter what religion, even one that basically preached free love, people could still get into heated arguments over it. If you fucked your mother once and it was okay, how was it wrong to do it again?

David's thoughts cleared and he returned to the reality in front of him. He was fucking his older sister while his other sister was trying to make him cum quickly so she could get him for round two.

"You want to cum in your sister, don't you David? You've always been a bad boy, even when we were younger and you were supposed to pull out, you'd always have an 'accident' and sperm her fertile little pussy, didn't you? You wanted to make her preggers, admit it!"

David's hips had been picking up speed as Susan urged him on. Her face was pressed close to his, her hot breath on his mouth and nose. She'd nip at his lips between questions. Susan grabbed his ass and pushed him into their sister, driving his cock harder and deeper into Joanie's crimson cunt.

"She wants it, Davey. She wants you to cum inside of her. She's missed it for so long. Give her what she wants! Shoot your hot load in your slutty sister."

Dave came with a howl, Joanie's tight channel clamping up in response to his seed rocketing out of his cock to drench her insides. Jerry let out a howl as he too was cumming.

"Oh shit, Dave," Susan huffed in his face sexily. "He's drowning your wife. He shoots so much cum, it's like a river, it just goes on and on." Dave's face contorted as his cock flexed again, shooting another spurt into Joanie.

They all heard Sandra's gurgling mixed with moans that turned into sputtering coughs. Joanie had driven her over the edge with her tongue lashing and as Jerry was filling her mouth with cum she gasped for air and drew in a deluge of his ejaculate. Jerry, ever the polite cocksman, pulled free of her mouth and let her breathe.

When Jerry stepped off the couch, they could see Sandra clearly. Jerry's cum was dripping from her mouth and her chest was splattered with even more of his baby batter. David had never seen her look more a mess, but she was euphoric. Her eyes shone brightly and the smile on her face was genuine bliss.

Joanie sat up and moved forward, causing David's cock to slip free from her pussy. Sandra accepted Joanie's kiss, sharing the remains of Jerry's climax. Joanie was scooping up the pearly white drops from Sandra's chest and neck with her fingers and the two women licked them clean noisily.

The basement smelled heavily of sex. With no windows, it would take some work to get rid of the smell. David looked around and saw the incense burners on the end tables. Not a lot had changed in nearly ten years. He was sure Joanie would see to making the room right before she left.

Susan led David to the long couch and sat him down. She knelt on the cushion next to him and then lowered her face into his lap and sucked his cock clean. As she worked her lips and tongue she brought his cock back to life until it was standing upright once more. Climbing over him, she straddled his legs, facing him this time. The show she wanted to watch now was her brother's face as she fucked him.

David looked over his sister's shoulder and saw that his wife and Joanie had finished their clean up of her chest. Jerry sat on the loveseat stroking himself, working up another stiffy. Aaron had poured himself a drink from the bar and stood off to one side sipping from a glass.

"You doing okay, darling?" Joanie asked Sandra, smoothing the other's hair back. Sandra smiled dreamily and nodded. "You need anything?"

"I need to get fucked," Sandra said loudly.

"Well you're in the right place for that," Susan called over her shoulder.

Sandra and Joanie looked over to Jerry, but Sandra shook her head in response to the unasked question in Joanie's eyes. They both turned to Aaron, whose cock had wilted some, but was coming back to life at the sight of Sandra's fresh body.

"Fancy a taste of something new?" Joanie asked her husband. With a smile, he downed his drink and then sat next to Sandra.

"I guess that leaves you and I, doesn't it Jerry?"

"Ahh, why am I always the last one to get picked?"

"Ironic, aint it?" Joanie asked. "You've got a monster cock, but all the ladies are afraid of you."

"Curse of my life," he quipped. "You up for this?"

"You've never minded sloppy seconds and that's about the only way I can take you without hating you the next day." Joanie laid out on the floor between the couches and pulled a pillow down to put under her head. Her generous bottom lifted her pussy off the ground high enough so that she didn't have to arch too much when Jerry crawled between her legs and slotted the fat head of his penis into her.

"Easy now, it's going to take a minute to swallow your sword," she cautioned.

David looked into Susan's eyes and felt like he was drifting into another world. She could be as nasty as a pornstar skank, but she was also his loving sister. When they made love, it wasn't dirty. Not to David at least. Right now she alternated between riding his cock up and down with small thrusts of her hips where his cock stirred deep inside of her, pushing against the edges of her entrance.

Susan threw her head back, one arm around his neck for support and sighed contentedly. The sounds of the two other couples fucking in the room added to the music of the moment. There was no need for talk and each couple seemed to relish the time they had with their partner.

Sandra knelt over the arm of the loveseat while Aaron was behind her, feeding his cock to her hungry slit. She mewed as he fucked her slowly, enjoying the feel of her wet cunt being massaged by his stiff rod. She looked over and watched as Susan rode her husband. She'd missed seeing him fuck Joanie, but now she got to see him with his other sister.

Sandra wondered if she would look as serene fucking her father. Would he let her ride him lazily, to languish in the feel of her daddy's cock buried deep inside of her? Would he be able to control himself? What if daddy got too excited and shot his load before she could cum? Would he let her suck him hard for a second round?

The thoughts caused Sandra to cum and that signalled Aaron, who began to pump harder and faster. His increased pace triggered another ripple of pleasure in Sandra's spasming pussy. Soon Aaron was slamming into her, his thighs slapping against her backside. His balls bounced against her pussy lips as he bottomed out in her. Her mouth hung open as she rode a series of orgasms, each one crashing upon her so quickly, she felt like she would never catch her breath.

She cried out at last, as if she had just clawed her way to the surface of the water. As air filled her lungs again she was able to let loose with a high pitched squeal as the waves were almost on top of each other now. Her pussy clamped down on Aaron's steel hard shaft and sucked the cum out of his balls. Aaron dumped all he had left into her gasping cunt and then he fell back.

Joanie came watching her sister in law with her husband. She had been rubbing her clit as Jerry's thick cock was threatening to tear her in half. She moved her hand from stiffened clitoris to her lover's cock and she began to stroke him as he fucked her. Joanie knew Jerry's buttons as well as Sussan did and she knew how to speed things up if she needed to, which she often did. Too long with Jerry inside of her and walking was the least of her problems.

"Come on, you fucker. Hose me down with this fucking monster," she urged. Jerry liked a bit of verbal abuse. "Drown my pussy in your cum!"

Jerry growled and let loose.Joanie took the first shot in her pussy, but then she pulled him free of her vaginal vise and stroked him for all she was worth. His hot load drenched her pussy lips, thighs and her stomach. She'd need a shower for sure, but there wasn't one in the basement. She lamented it every time they played in the basement.

David had been aware that his wife had cum and Jerry as well, but he'd missed most of the scene. He was too lost in fucking Susan, but he was getting to the edge now and she was ready for him to cum. She squeezed her arms together and pressed her impressive breasts into his face. He alternated between nipples, sucking one and then the other as she brought them to his mouth.

"David,' she said breathily, "I want you to cum inside of me. I need it, Davey. Give me your cum, please."

He couldn't deny his sister if his life had depended on it. Susan gave him a dreamy smile as his cock expanded inside of her and then she felt the warm pulses of her brother's cum filling her.

--

Dorothy checked herself in the mirror. Her red hair had been curled slightly and hung in waves over her brow. Light makeup gave her a fresh,untouched appearance and the pink lipstick made her pouty smile pop. Underneath her robe she wore a white translucent peignoir that hinted at virginal innocence.

Dot had learned over the years some men had a thing for corrupting women. They loved to see that moment where a woman struggled with satisfying her sexual desires and her desire to remain pure. It was the wanton librarian who wore repressive clothing, hiding a sensuous figure and in the fantasy, the man sets free the sexual animal within her. Of course he is the benefactor of her suddenly realized desires, reaping the benefits of her ripe body.

Jordan had described scenarios very much along those lines the other night when she'd pried into his desires. He had been reluctant to reveal them, but once he started, he couldn't stop. She'd learned a lot about him, though she probably could have guessed most of it. Men were fairly predictable and rarely original.

Her boiling anger with Elaine earlier in the day had subsided into a low simmer, but it was still eating at her. Mark Austin was Elaine's Achilles heel, Dot knew. It wasn't difficult to figure out the family dynamics in the Austin household. It was a poorly kept secret, though no one acted upon that knowledge because of the stature the family held within the community.

Mark was wrapped around his mother's finger, she was an angel in his eyes. Dot knew that her barb about stealing Mark would make Elaine mad, but it was pointless in the end. Elaine's assertion that Dot could never steal her son without her permission was essentially true. And Dot knew it.

She tried to push the thoughts of Elaine and her son out of her mind. It did no good to dwell on her jealousies.

Dot left her room and made her way up the stairs to Jordan's room. She knocked lightly before pushing it open without waiting for his answer. He was lying in bed and the look of desire on his face made her heart flutter.

'Is this what Elaine feels like when she goes to Mark?' she thought. 'Does her heart race and her skin tingle as she sees the desire in her son's eyes?'

"Wow," Jordan whispered.

The robe had fallen open by Dot's design. She knew he could see her heavy breasts beneath the filmy material, but at this moment her stiff nipples were still hidden. She approached his bed and sat on the edge, twisting so that she could face him.

"How is my baby tonight?" she said softly. "Mommy just wanted to come up and check on you."

Dot nearly laughed as Jordan's face lit up at her words. It was clear he loved the mother son roleplaying. Little did he know that tonight she needed it worse than he did. He wasn't the only one pining for the love of someone they knew to be unattainable.

"Oh mommy, I've missed you," he sighed. "It's been such a rough day."

"Oh yeah? Mommy has had a rough day, too. Maybe we can make each other feel a little better. Do you think we can do that?"

Jordan nodded and scooted over, making more room for her in the bed.

"Should I take this off?" she pulled at the lapel of her robe. She flashed him a bright smile as he nodded eagerly. Standing up she kept her back to him and let the robe slip from her shoulders. Jordan gasped as her body was revealed to him. Before she turned to face her 'son', Dot crossed her arms over her chest to hide herself from his yes.

"I don't know about this baby," she said worriedly. "It may not be appropriate for a mother to be so close to her son in such a revealing outfit. I should go put on something-"

"No!" Jordan cried. "I mean," he stammered, "it's just us, right? No one will know. I promise to be good."

"Well, not too good, I hope." Dot slid into bed next to Jordan. She pressed her smooth legs up next to his as she snuggled in next to him. "Oh this feels better already."

"I know," he sighed. Jordan draped his arm over her shoulders and pulled her close. Dot arched her back and pressed her chest into his side. She could see the goosebumps forming on his flesh and it gave her a satisfying thrill to see the evidence of his excitement.

"What made your day so bad?" he asked, gently stroking her hair. "You can tell me."

Dot was surprised that his first thought was for her and not just his own physical needs. Though his physical needs were becoming rapidly clear as she watched his boxer shorts shift as his cock began to grow.

"Oh baby, mommy is sad today."

Jordan tilted her head back so that he could look in her eyes. "Why? What is wrong?"

"Mommy wants something she can never have," Dot said truthfully.

"Oh I can't believe that," Jordan said. "I think you could have anything or anyone, if you truly wanted them."

"But it's wrong, baby. I would be such a bad mommy if I acted upon my desires."

"I know what you mean, mommy. I love someone too and if they knew, well, I'm too afraid to tell them for fear that they'd hate me."

"Oh baby!" It was Dot's turn to show concern for him. She shifted her position so that she was holding his face and she peppered his lips with kisses. "I'm sure any girl that you love would be thrilled to find out!"

"Do you mean that?"

"Oh yes! You just need to tell her all you are feeling!"

Dot fought back the smile that threatened to ruin the moment. She watched as he swallowed hard and she wondered if he would look the same way when he finally confessed his love to his mother.

"Dot, I love you."

Oh. Shit.

Dot's mind whirled and she recoiled from him instantly. She saw the hurt in his eyes and recognized the pain he was feeling, but she couldn't comfort him. She had made a huge mistake in thinking that this eighteen year old boy could be capable of separating sex and love.