All Comments on 'Hidden Haven Ch. 03: The Contract'

by LittleFreakyJessa

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lisasubtglisasubtgalmost 2 years ago

Love the story sofar, curious to see what is to happen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow just wow! Even the reading of the contract was hot. I can't wait to see what's next. I do hope that there won't be a lot of outrages body modifications. I am not into bimbo boobs or tats or a lot of piercings I am enjoying this so far. Pappasleaze!

BiggaluteBiggalutealmost 2 years ago

The pace and readability of your stories is amazing, even more so as English isn't your first language. I'm not enjoying what's happening to Jessa but I'm enjoying your story x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, an amazing well thought out beginning. Like another, I do hope that they will not go for outrageous body modifications. Making her into a bimbo zombie is not much good in my book as it is too easy for a story. A very good start to hopefully an amazing adventure for Jessa! The options for humiliation and sexual degradations are almost endless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, that contract is very illegal, but I can see them convincing the poor confused girl that she's somehow bound by it. It's getting interesting, but let's get on with the action.

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 2 years ago

I would love to see her become their baby, but they make sure she services their needs every time. Also, I would love it if they put her in diapers and made her nurse from Angela's breaststroke. This could be amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous