Hidden Haven Ch. 07: Too Touchy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can look into that. As long as she can't run away and harm herself."

"I want her to be a minute from my pussy. That's all that matters."

There were still several I had yet to taste. I also didn't know if I Licked Angelica or not. The hours in the OR were 50/50 now, whether that was true or not. I felt something being dipped into the entrance of my tight pussy as if I were a bowl of dip.

When the women had finished eating, only Flora remained at the table as I was allowed to crawl out. The table was set for a child, and Flora had cut the food into small pieces, and I realized that it was glistering from my juices.

"Lunch time for you, sweetheart; sit on your chair."

I didn't want to, so I was about to stand up and walk away. But then Flora reacted quickly and said I hadn't even tasted the food. And I said it smelled like my pussy.

"Yes, because they are dipped in it, it flooded from you. So we have to take care of your assets. Now sit."

I didn't like the potty pad at all. It wasn't like I was going to pee while eating or anything.

"If you stand up one more time, we'll pierce your clit and chain you to the chair so you can't leave the chair. Then, if you're lucky, June will build you a high chair; if you're unlucky, Naomi will be ahead of you with the piercing needle."

I wanted to be on my own for a while. My pussy juice just wasn't the same as the others. But it still made me crave more. The addiction and the need for an alone time made me eat faster than ever while Flora packed the dishwasher.

"I'm done now; I want to go to my room," I said confidently.

"Good girl! Look at you eating all that food up! I can follow you to your room, and we can play with toys for a bit as soon as I'm done in the kitchen, okay?"

"Maybe I can play alone?" I wasn't going to play at all. I just wanted to sit in the window and look out. But put my clothes on first.

"Alone time so soon? Have you been a good girl like you promised?"

I looked down on my naked lap; I knew I had failed to keep my promise.

*

June had been out again working on the garden. She was muddy up to her knees. She took her garden gloves off when she entered the dining room and looked at me and my plate.

"She looks done; I need her for a moment."

"Here? Or where?"

"In my bedroom."

I looked at them like a tennis match.

"Her clothes should be dry now if you want to dress her before."

"No need, I just need to relax and chat with her. But, of course, it's better to have her naked, just in case."

We walked upstairs, hand in hand. I didn't care that I was naked; I had other things on my mind. Like how good her hand felt in mine, how my clit moved with every step, and a tightness inside my pussy that felt so weird.

"Stay right there; I just need to wash the mud off me. Be a good girl."

I felt relaxed in her company; something about her smell of nature and her beauty, like a fairy, made me calm in her presence. The air was cold outside from the rain earlier, and I was cold from the lack of clothes. But I waited for her with patience.

I had seen her room before but was still stunned when we entered. It was like her room wasn't real.

"I can't have you get sick on my watch; this blanket over both of us will keep you warm," June said. She was so sweet; I felt proud to be seen by her. Any attention from June gave me butterflies.

"Do I have to lick you?" I asked. I wanted to lay in her bed and cuddle, but I could also smell her pussy...

"I will not force you to do it; I know you can't stand the scent, and you will soon be begging me for it." She was correct; I already felt like a drug addict needing my drug before I went crazy.

In front of us, up on the wall, was a TV hanging. She switched it on with a remote she found on her bedside table. She changed the channel to an old kids' show I watched growing up. I didn't complain. However, if it were one of those new kids' shows, I would have wanted her to change the channel. Those were awful.

"Now, come cuddle with me; we need to talk for a bit," she said and pulled me closer to her. I laid on her more than sat up with the blanket covering our bodies.

Just what I wanted, cuddles!

"Listen, I know you miss having orgasms, but they were never any good for you; they made you hysterical, didn't they? It's unbecoming for a little girl to have them."

Two apples on TV were talking to each other while hanging from a tree, and here we were talking about my lacking orgasms. No situation in this house was ever expected.

Not what I wanted, serious talk....

"Can't we just cuddle? I don't want to talk about this."

"I know it's not easy for you." She kissed me on the head. "It's that evil doctor's fault from the hospital, but I think Angelica could get them back in time. The question is how bad it would be even to give them back to you. It was a rough addiction you had. He might have been evil, but it could be something positive coming out of it after all. You are already much healthier!"

I didn't feel healthier; one addiction was swapped for another. Surely she knew that. But my new obsession was good for them, and my old was egoistic. A rock could figure that out.

"Mommy is working hard on other things, but we all agree that if you can't mature, you cannot orgasm, and you keep regressing."

"But that's not fair! I am big!" I was going to say "adult," but "big" just slipped out of me.

"See, even talking about you having orgasms makes you act up, regress even more, and relive your past trauma from your addiction." She stroked my hair softly, calming me down. "You don't have to experience them anymore; that's a good thing." She kissed me on the head in less than a second; she had her hand between my legs.

"Please don't? You're not supposed to touch there," I whimpered, eyes burning with tears.

"Shhh," June cooed, stroking my erect clit between her delicate fingers. "It feels good, doesn't it? I promise you can eat me out in just a minute; I just want to feel this grotesque clit for a while," she purred, and I felt my hips moving involuntarily. They had been too touchy today, and I wouldn't say I liked it. It felt good for a while, but when I got closer to the orgasm that never came, it was just torture.

"You're wet, I can feel it." a too-gentle stroke from my too tight entrance to my throbbing clit made me almost choke. "you're gonna ruin my bed," she warned me, but what could I do? I hated to be touched like that, but I didn't manage to say stop. And I couldn't control my juices.

June was twisting my pebbled nipple with a gentleness that didn't quite match what was happening while almost petting my erect clit...

"Little girl doesn't know whether to tell her lady to stop or beg for more," she remarked smugly.

I couldn't close my legs. Junes touch was like magic. One of her legs hooked one of mine to remind me to keep them open. It gave her such easy access to my naked crotch.

"So big and warm, maybe I should jerk it off instead? Hmm?"

She went from feather light strokes to a hard grip as she pinched my nipple. A surge of juices dampened her sheets under me.

"Please?" I was about to cry again, but I wasn't sure what I said please to. I was just so desperate.

"Let me lick you, please?"

"Aww, there we go. I like when you show you have some manners, but I am not done." she answered.

"I think I should lick you now; I think that's the best" I took a change saying that.

"It's just adorable that you think you can make requests!" She said as she yanked my nipple hard enough to make me squeal and grabbed my clit harder to make my hips hump the air. Tears were streaking down my cheeks.

"Just relax, little one," she murmured, tracing circles around my throbbing clit. "You just had lunch; surely you can't be that hungry, hmm?"

I shut my eyes tight, feeling another tear trace my cheek even as a spark of intense arousal traveled up my spine.

"I am; I'll be good. I'm starving for your juices, please?"

"Are you now? You should be starving to give me pleasure; you won't just eat me to please yourself, right? Are you a little egoistic child?"

"No... I mean... I'm sorry... I want to please you!"

"Let's test you out then, shall we? No moans from you, lay completely still, no sounds. Be a toy, okay?"

I got so excited and had no idea how to lay still...

She stood on her bare knees and crawled up to my face. I had to fight back my raging need to eat her. something about her pussy was relaxing. Her cunt had a hold on me. The second I could smell her, and the second my tongue touched her folds above me, the rest of the world just disappeared. The whole world faded. Everything I used to care about and every thought I once had melted away while my arousal kept growing. My entire being focused on her wet pussy, the heat was my home, and my mouth couldn't be anything other than obedient. I slipped away. It did feel good being dumb. I was mindless, and I didn't care. I was entirely under her control.

"Such a good girl! If you move, it all ends. If you moan, I will take this amazing pussy away from your mouth."

Don't move. Don't moan.

"I will sit down hard on your face now. You will want to breathe, but you want to feel my warm folds on your entire face more. My pleasure is more important than your breathing."

And just like that, her whole pussy covered my face, and it went black. I was shaking from the lack of oxygen and being so horny; I could cum just from the situation.

"Good girl. Don't move. I just want to sit here and relax." she moaned.

I needed air, and I was about to pass out. I couldn't stand it! I needed to breathe!!

12