Hidden in the Storm

Story Info
A glimpse into our life together. A night like no other.
2.6k words
4.5
4.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Poeticwolf
Poeticwolf
67 Followers

You awake in bed during the night to the fading rumble of thunder off in the distance. Your hand instinctively reaches for me across the bed, but surprisingly my spot is vacant. Sitting up you look around our bedroom and tilt your head to listen for any sound of me, but you can't seem to locate me. Pulling yourself out of bed you grab a thin gown, and quickly wrap it around your body, barely even tying the sash around your waist. Your bare feet pad quietly on the hardwood floor, as you look in different places for me until you come to the kitchen. Still you can't find me, and a wrinkle of worry creases your brow, half turning to go look elsewhere, you notice the sliding door to the back deck is slightly open. Pushing it open further, you slip outside onto the covered deck, which I screened in last fall, so that we could sit outside in the shade and not be bothered by the bugs. There you finally find me, sitting in the dark on the chaise, lounging with my legs spread out before me and one arm draped up and behind my head. Sighing in relief at finally finding me, you walk up behind me and drape yourself around me hugging me and kissing me.

'Why'd you leave me baby?' you ask me playfully.

'I'm sorry my love, I heard the distant thunder and decided to come out here and feel the approaching storm.' I reply.

Looking down at my body you enjoy the full view of my chest, and note happily that I am wearing only my boxers. Coming around me to face me and sit beside me, I notice your robe falling almost open, nearly exposing your ample amount of bosom. Another peal of distant thunder rumbles through the ground. You see my gaze and feel a thrill, and an idea slips winsomely into your head. Smiling that devious smile at me, you stand up and take a step back. Your hands untie your sash, letting your robe fall open and your gorgeous breasts seem to bounce free from their restraints.

'Is that what you're wanting to see baby?' As my gaze drinks in your wonderful full breasts, your hand caresses around your breast, hardening your nipple, then slips its way down your tummy, down below your waist, down to your glorious softness. You revel in my hungry gaze, watching my boxers, noting movement as you realize my arousal is starting to grow.

The breeze starts to pick up as the storm approaches, out in the night the leaves are rustling, and some limbs are creaking in protest. The sounds further excite you, solidifying the idea in your head firmly.

Looking down at my boxers, anxious to see what is underneath, you tell me 'take them off baby...show me'.

I smile and ease them down my legs, exposing my semi-aroused, slightly swollen cock to your appreciative gaze. I kick the boxers to the floor and sit there waiting to see what you do next, unable to take my eyes off of your perfect body. You let the gown fall to the floor as well, feeling the wind become more insistent at the storm's approach.

Lightning flashes and a few seconds later the thunder rumbles again, more forcefully.

Your naked skin tingles with excitement and is covered in gooseflesh. Your fingers rub around the opening to your sanctuary, building up the already budding moisture there, before slipping a finger inside teasingly. Pouting your lips slightly, your gaze never leaves my growing arousal, you are fascinated by it. Your urges are racing through your body, all the things you want to do fighting to break free. Getting your finger good and wet, you slowly bring it up to your lips, almost pushing it into your mouth, you see my own mouth open, imitating your movements unconsciously, wanting you to suck your juices from your finger. Finally your parted lips close around your finger, letting your head fall back as you do, pushing your breasts out and arching your back, you moan for me.

The thunder crashes closely, and the wind starts to blow more forcefully, the first few patterings of raindrops clatter on the tin roof covering us.

'Do you want me baby?' you ask as your finger slowly drags from your parted lips.

'Yes' I say, my chest heaving.

Looking down you smile satisfactorily at my full, hard arousal. Squatting down near my legs you begin kissing my inner thighs, leading up to my throbbing hardness. You see the veins protruding thickly up the shaft as your cheek brushes against it. Kissing closer your lips near the head of my cock. Gazing into my eyes forcefully, you wrap your lips around the head and tilt my cock back until it's standing straight up and down. You skip your usual method of teasing and arousing, your senses are so excited by the storm and the fact that you already have my cock fully aroused. It's perfectly hard and thick to satisfy your growing desires. You can barely hold yourself back, your yearning to feel me buried deep inside you overriding all other thoughts, anxious to drown in the pleasure of that simple act.

The wind intensifies outside, as does the splattering of the rain.

You slide your lips up and down my hard shaft, feeling it resist as you try to pull it back to you. You can feel it throbbing in your mouth. It is so hard. You see me gritting my teeth and clenching my jaw as I try to hold myself back. You can't wait anymore, you need me inside you, you have to be taken by me. Releasing my cock, you climb up my body and say,'I want you to take me...Fuck me Aaron'. As your lips reach mine, we kiss passionately.

Lightning crashes and instantly the thunder follows, seeming to rip its way through the air, rumbling and vibrating our bodies.

I enclose myself around you and twist myself around so that I am laying on top of you. I guide the head of my cock to your hungry wet pussy. It takes me only a moment to part your pussy lips with the head, your juices pour out onto my cock, I then plunge it inside you, stretching you quickly, almost painfully, but the amount of pleasure you feel once my cock is buried inside you wipes out all other feelings of pain. I hold my cock there, buried fully inside your pussy, seeming to completely fill your deepest expanse. I see the awkward position we are both in on the chaise. It is nowhere near long enough to accommodate my long frame, so I grab your hips roughly, I lift you up and drag your body to the edge of the chaise. Now your back and head are lying flat on the chaise with your hips up in the air as I stand at the edge of the chaise. I take your left leg and lift it up until it is standing straight up and down like a pole. Your other leg dangles around my waist and I wrap my arm around your standing left leg and start to slide my cock in and out of your pussy. My other hand holds your hip up in the air to the level of my plunging cock, your breasts bounce back and forth as I pound your body, your moans rip from your lips.

Like me, the storm is now unleashing its fury. In the flashes of lightning you see my body silhouetted in the dark, the thunder crashes as my cock pounds deep inside your pussy. The rain is beating down on the roof, almost drowning out your moans of pleasure. I fuck you with all the fury of the storm around us. Its intensity heightens your moans into screams...begging and pleading...'Yes Aaron..Fuck Me Aaron' Pushing me on and on.

With every thrust the head of my cock slams into your spot, sending peals of thunderous pleasure throughout your body. With the storm raging, your emotions are running excitedly and wild. With me fucking you so amazingly, you reach your first glorious climax quickly. It hits you at the same moment another peal of thunder crashes around us. You scream your emotion out at the night, challenging the fury of the storm with your own unbridled release."Don't stop Aaron..Do Not Stop! Fuck Me Aaron..Yes...Fuck Me'.

Pulling out I flip you over, drawing your ass up in the air. In a flash of lightning, I see your swollen pussy lips glistening wetly, looking like a succulent peach poking out below your ass cheeks. I ram my cock hard into your pussy. Your face rubs into the fabric of the chaise and you scream lustily. You bite your lip as I thrust hard into your ass. My cock slamming even harder into your spot buried so deeply inside your pussy. You scream again as the pleasure waves rock your body.

The vibrations of the storm somehow intensify what you feel. You feel like an animal. You have no cares. You hold nothing back as I fuck you harder and harder. The storm's fury carries you higher and higher. You pass into levels of erotic pleasure you have never known, wild abandon is commonplace here. You feel every agonizing inch of my cock slowly drag out of your pussy. You can actually feel every vein, every ridge, every subtle detail up the shaft of my cock, even envisioning it inside your mind. Slamming it so hard into your spot sends shockwaves of pleasure that resound throughout your body.

Distantly you hear your words, screaming at me to fuck you...my name fitting your lips perfectly... and then there... there you feel it... the swelling of my cock, making it feel even better inside you... stretching you even further... past your limit... past what you thought you could bear. Your ultimate climax races to the cliff in the blink of an eye as you feel my juices fire out of my cock, like someone knocked the plug off of a fire hydrant and the water comes gushing forth.

Your fingers claw into the fabric. The air is sucked from your lungs. Multiple bolts of lightning crash around us, lighting up the landscape. The thunder explodes and ricochets back and forth. The flashes highlight in slow motion the most intense images of wild lust. Exotic frozen pictures of the most base animal emotions two people could possibly exhibit. You feel me collapse on top of you, gasping for air, convulsing as my release wracks my body, and then struggling to find your lips. Agonizingly we half twist around so that our lips can finally meet. Our deepest passion is exchanged through our dancing tongues, and again the thunder crashes. With finality its rumbles seem to take forever to finally fade away in the distance. Even the wind dies down, leaving only the steady rain beating down on the tin roof.

Struggling, straining, you kick to the surface of your emotions, you sum up just enough energy to say to me,'Baby..show me your Love..I need to feel your Love now.....Make Love to Me Aaron'

Never even considering if it's possible, or how we could do anything at this point...only following your needs and desires...I kiss you again, seeming to draw energy from you. My hands scoop you up and I lift you bodily from the chaise, still our lips dance in our kiss. I push open the screen door and carry you outside into the rain. Its cool touch covering our hot bodies, steam seems to rise from both of us. I lay you down ever so gently on the grass, it seems to caress your skin, my kisses still not letting you go. I don't know how, for my body was completely spent, but my cock is hard again. It is reenergized from your inner energy, or your infinite desire for me...from your never ending love. I gently slip my cock back between your swollen pussy lips.

The rain soaks us, pushes us, like an insistent third lover. I push my cock all the way inside you and then start making small steady movements that slowly grind into your spot. It's hardly noticeable at first, but it's steady, and its building. It surprises you when you start to feel the pleasure it gives you, from such small delicate movements. But it just keeps building and building. Our hands explore each other, trying desperately to caress every inch of the other, squeezing ourselves tighter and tighter trying to mold our bodies into one. Our lips never cease, our tongues dancing, tasting each other and the rain. We are soaked, but we are not cold, for the heat of our passion, our love, infuses us.

At some point, our souls unite and mold together, tendrils of pleasure wrap tighter and tighter around us. My small insistent movements stay steady, but the pleasure is deafening, seeking to overwhelm what we just felt a few moments ago, for this is fueled by our lovers' fire. We cannot stop, nor do we want to. The night shall exist forever, until shockingly, unexpectedly we both near the precipice of our climax...together. In fact, we cannot tell who it belongs to, for it as well has molded into one overwhelming climax, and we release it..together. Crying out into each other's mouths, we convulse, we thrash and roll about in the wet grass...arms and legs intertwining...we are free. We are joined forever. Inseparable. A part of each other that no one can ever take away from us. Again, we lie there, caressing each other and kissing...the rain kissing and caressing us in its own way. We lie there, me still buried completely inside you. We share in each other, uncaring about the rest of the world. We are one... now and forever.

After what seems an eternity has passed, I feel you shiver, and I realize you are getting cold. I sum up the last drop of my energy and carry you back inside, cradled in my arms, still kissing you. We leave a wet, dripping trail through the house to our bed. Not even bothering to dry off I lay you down in the bed and cover you with my body. Wrapping around each other tightly, arms and legs interlocking...I cover us with the blanket so that we can be warm as we drift off to sleep.

Suddenly, you say, 'Wait baby'.

Confused, I lift my head to look at you perplexed. I feel you wriggle around a little, readjusting yourself. Then I feel your hand grab my fading hardness and slip it back inside your pussy. Pushing yourself completely down on my shaft, swallowing me whole. I feel your inner muscles tighten around my cock, locking him in place. You snuggle back into my embrace, smile contentedly as you close your eyes saying, 'that's where he belongs'.

We share a small laugh and I say, 'Yes My Love'...'My Angel,' I kiss you and rest my head next to yours, my lips brushing against yours as we both breathe...and drift...and slip into sleep...connected in our union...Always and Forever.

In the distance the thunder also rumbles contentedly, like a satisfied lover sighing in deep felt pleasure. The fading rumbles slip away but never actually cease. A comforting reminder that wraps around and eases our entwined souls. We exist hidden in our storm. Just like our love, never ceasing, always there and forever together.

Poeticwolf
Poeticwolf
67 Followers