Hidden Intentions

Story Info
James and Natalie hit it off quickly and ended up in bed.
3.6k words
4.49
10.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James swears it was all in the heat of the moment. He catches a pair of inquisitive eyes in the noisy and pulsing crowd, he was amazed he could see her. Right there. She was standing in the middle of the dance floor as if they were in their own private bubble.

He doesn't remember what happened after that. Did they talk? Did they even flirt? Did he manage to land a few pickup lines he learned from his older brother? Did they close the distance between each other? Even then, how did they even do that?

Did they even tell their names before their lips crashed?

Did they?

He doesn't remember the tiny details but he remembered how light she was as he lifted her up so they could deepen their kiss. Her sweet mouth tasted of bourbon and though it made his head spin, he loves how receptive she was. He loved the way she was arching her hips, grinding his torso, and the pretty moan that was muffled due to their kisses.

"Kiss me harder," she groaned, grabby hands squeezing his ass as she wrapped her legs tighter around his torso. "Make me cry tonight, baby."

James loves hearing that statement, he swears it made him go crazy and he obliged her request. With their lips and tongues preoccupied, he held her by her thighs and made his way towards the bed. They were hot and eager to fuck, with sloppy kisses and frustrated groans as they fought to pull their shirts off.

She looked pretty just lying there on the bed, and James had to take a moment to revel in her flawless beauty - illuminated by the white cast of the moonlight. She smirked as if she knew, and hooked a hand behind his neck, tongue licking her lips in anticipation as she captured his lips again, teeth biting his bottom lip.

"You know I don't think I told you my name," James said in-between deepening their kiss to nipping against her lip ring and biting her neck which earned him a yelp of surprise. "You can call me, daddy."

A breathless laugh left her lips as James sucked on her neck, earning a playful smack to the back as she tried to reign in her laughter and a moan at James's attempt in making a joke in the middle of foreplay. It was hard to keep herself together when James was attacking her soft spot.

"You're good," she laughed as she smoothed her hands down his broad back, feeling the muscles bunched up in places.

"I'll make you feel good tonight, baby," James offered as he released her neck with a loud pop and climbed on top, rocking his hips slightly. She could feel his growing mound. She wished to open his jeans and see what lay beneath. She watched as the man threw his head back with a pretty moan. "What should I call you?"

"Why?"

"So I know what name to scream to while I'm cumming in you."

She bit back a cry as James rutted his hips, a smirk spreading across his lips as she burned bright with embarrassment. It seemed that his flirting attempts were working. The redness spread down her ears, neck, and shoulders. She glows prettily too, James thought as he held her thin waist.

"You ... you can call me, Natalie," she panted. "But call me baby, tonight."

"Cheeky," James cooed as he pulled Natalie's pants off as well as her panties, running curious hands down her pale legs and marveling at how pretty they looked against his slightly tanned and tattooed hand. "You're so pretty, baby. So so beautiful. This is all for me. They're mine for tonight."

She giggled and blushed brightly at his words and James flipped them around, now with him on the bed and a flippant Natalie straddling him. "I want you to fuck my face, baby," he said as he went to grab her waist, pulling her upwards. "Come up here. I want to taste you first."

Natalie felt a thrill going down her spine as she inched forwards, passing his waist, up to his slim torso, and hesitated slightly when she hovered above his neck. James's hands guided her, his fingers grabbing her hips. Natalie nibbled her lip ring in worry and awkwardness as she looked down.

"What if something happens, daddy?" she asked timidly, unsure if it was safe but she wanted to try it out. This fuck might be one of the hottest fuck she's going to experience.

James was so hot when he offered her a reassuring smile, showing off pearly white teeth. "I'll lift you up if something happens," he replied gently as he squeezed her ass. "Don't worry about what's going to happen to me, I want you to enjoy yourself tonight."

Natalie nodded as she lifted her hips and slowly lowered herself where James captured her whole with his mouth. Her body shivered with delight and she let out a sigh of bliss, her eyes falling shut as she allowed herself to feel pleasure without reservation. James made himself comfortable, hooked his arms over Natalie's narrow hips, and squeezed her ass.

James could feel Natalie relaxing, her thighs going slack so he was able to reach her lips easier. He let his tongue drag across - from one end to the other, listening to her quivers, her sighs, and her moans attentively. He let himself explore - taking his sweet time as his tongue licked, prodded, and swirled against the sensitive flesh.

"Your tongue feels so good," she sighed. She rocked her hips, gasping as his tongue flicked against her clit, and moaned as she ground her hips - letting James taste everything. She wanted him to remember her scent, how she smelt and how delicious she tastes. She's been taking care of herself, you see.

"You're doing good, daddy," she whispered. "Let your tongue go a little to the left there, yes yes yes that's a good spot, that's good."

Listening to her instructions made him feel intrigued, James realizes. He gripped her waist as he started to focus; wanting to hear the lewdest sounds from her. He focused on her pleasure; every breath, every shiver, and every sound she made were tailored to his every movement and James let her take over.

Spurred by the alcohol and adrenaline flowing in her veins, Natalie adjusted her legs and raised her torso to get a better angle as she rested her hands on her daddy's chest. James helped prop herself up and a lewd moan rippled out of her lips as she began to rut and roll her hips.

"Oh God, Daddy," she whined.

James met her every thrust, ensuring to thrust his tongue in - matching her every movement and he watched in fascination. She looked so beautiful above him. He hummed and moaned as Natalie shifted her position again, this time hunched forward as she quickened her pace - thrusting into his mouth at a brutal pace.

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes," she groaned and shivered. "This is fucking - oh God ~"

By now obviously, Natalie was purely moving through pleasure, she doesn't care what happens after this. She doesn't care how she looked, how she sounded like. All she wanted was to chase the high she was feeling at the moment, a white-hot burning sensation was filling up her navel and she wanted to release. She feels grabby hands on her ass, squeezing and slapping them hard but she doesn't feel them at all.

She loved it even more.

"Daddy," she moaned. The white-hot pressure is begging to be released. It felt so good, Natalie was about to combust. "Daddy! Daddy!"

She hears a muffled reply.

"Daddy, I wanna cum."

Before she could comprehend, even before she could let out a cry, she was thrown onto her back and a broad-shouldered man loomed over her with an evil glint in his eye. "I'm gonna take you tonight," he warned. She couldn't let out a squeak when her legs were thrown open, the white-hot pressure against her navel. "And you're gonna take all of me."

Natalie gasps when she sees the length and girth of his delicious dick. Oh my, she thought. His dick was drool-worthy. "Do you like it?" he asked. His voice has gotten deeper, and he was holding onto his shaft with his hand - showing off the veins and structure. Her eyes were caught staring at it for a good few seconds.

"Yes, I do," she whispered.

"Good," he said. "Because it's yours tonight."

Her breath caught in her throat as he pulled her down to him, his hands gripping her thighs as he angled his dick to her. The feeling of his dick pressing into her, entering her, and filling her up whole was equivalent to dropping into bed after a long day at work, pouring yourself a cup of your favorite drink, and taking a bite of that heavenly sinful chocolate bar you've been eyeing for weeks.

It's everything and nothing at the same time. It's like taking that few steps toward your lover who has their arms wide open to receive you. It's stepping towards the beautiful moon that's sparkling moonlight against the still lake. It was a complicated feeling, akin to life is complete and safe.

She lets out a soft groan, closing her eyes as she sank onto the bed - holding onto her breasts as if she was trying to keep this memory in her mind. James watched her like a hawk, he could feel her twitching - her soft insides were clenching and unclenching - it was enough to drive him over the edge.

Time to drive her crazy.

He wanted to see how she gets if she doesn't get what she wants. He wanted to see how her eyes flutter. He wanted to see how she sounds as she begs him. He wanted to hear how her voice changes as she begs, he wanted to see everything - how her hands grab the sheets as she arches her back.

"You're such a good girl," he crooned as he pulled out, watching her mewl and thrusting back in hard - every single movement was made with a watchful eye. "I knew you can take all of me."

Natalie could feel his dick - buried deep in her and she could feel it envelop her whole. She felt so full, so sated and she wanted more. "I want more, daddy," she said. She watched as his eyes turned darker with lust. "Please? I want more."

James felt his dick twitch at her request. What a wild thing to say. He grins as he reached over to cup her breasts, squeezing them and rubbing her nipples with his thumbs and index fingers. She squirmed underneath his grip, and he started moving his hips a little - both movements in a synced rhythm.

"Make me go crazy," she said. "Make me scream for you, daddy."

Did she read my mind?

He grins as he obliged her request. His heart was thumping a mile a minute. He grabbed her legs - soft skin and flexible as he pushed them up so her feet were by her ears. "Hold your legs open for me, darling," he said and she obliged, her hands grabbing the back of her thighs.

She whimpered - mumbled incoherently and James started to move. Natalie liked how his dick moved in and out of her - how her hole accepted his girth so easily and she marveled over how beautiful his dick looked against her pubic hair. A stark contrast and she watched on as his thumb started rubbing her clit - earning a mewl and a groan.

"Does it feel good, baby?" he asked.

"Yes daddy, it does."

Good.

Good.

As he moves, he tries to find her spot. The one spot and angle that will drive her crazy. He was determined to find it and as she started getting incoherent, he knew he was getting closer to that one good spot. She was guiding him too, and he knew he hit it when she lets out the lewdest sound he had ever heard.

"Oh GOD, that's the spot -"

Taking that as a good sign, James changed his speed and his thrusting rhythm. "Yes! YES! YESSSSS! That's it, daddy," she began chanting. Her hands were grabbing everywhere, her nails digging into his skin. "You're doing great, daddy. Go deeper and harder, daddy, please? Please? Please?"

"Anything for you, baby."

"Harder."

He thrust into her even harder - the sound of his balls slapping onto her ass was loud as fuck and her cries were getting louder and louder - her begging is starting to turn into mewls and mumbles so he knew she was getting there. One of her hands went in-between her thighs to stimulate her clit, her begging getting higher and higher in pitch.

"You look so damn good, baby," he whispered. "You're so tight for me."

"I'm gonna cum, daddy," she pleaded. "Can I cum, please?"

"Are you gonna cum for daddy?"

"Yes," she begged. "I wanna cum for daddy. I wanna cum."

He didn't know what came over him but at the last minute, James pulled out, grabbed her, and turned her around - pulling her ass up so he could fuck her doggy style. She was a spluttering mess as he thrust into her without warning, her hands grabbing hold of the bedsheets as she was fucked by a damn good dick.

"Please don't stop!"

"Don't ... don't stop."

Her cries were muffled as she pressed her face onto the bed, and as James let his dick satisfy her - getting deeper and deeper with every hard thrust, he grabbed her beautiful hair with one hand and grabbed her throat with the other so she was half-bent hovering above the bed. He licked her ear, tasting salt, and bit into the earlobe gently.

"Does it feel good, baby?"

She nodded, she could barely string a coherent word. "It feels ... so good, daddy," she managed to whisper. "Feels ... good. I wanna marry your dick, daddy."

He laughed at her words and tightened his hold on her throat as he fastened his pace - a groan left her lips. "Daddy, I'm cumming - oh my God!" she screamed. "I'm cum - ahh~"

Her cries fuelled James, knowing that she was riding her pleasure and he continued his fast pace - letting her ride her orgasm, watching her as her body trembled and twitched with each passing wave before slowing down and pulling out entirely, letting her drop back onto the bed gasping from the pleasure.

His dick was rock hard and twitching, but he was elated that she had her orgasm. Natalie was panting from the orgasm and she perked up suddenly, her eyes flitting up to him - dragging down his entire body before they settled on his rock-hard dick. She licked her lips and swallowed her saliva.

"Can I?" she asked.

"Yes, you can."

She headed toward him eagerly, going down and making herself comfortable on the bed. She made a sound of wonder and neared his dick, running a wet tongue along the length of the shaft - earning a gasp from the man. She made two rounds on the dick, her hands following where her tongue went before she enveloped the dick whole into her mouth.

She could taste the salty pre-cum on her tongue and she lets out a moan as she began to bob her head, letting her tongue and jaw do all the work. Natalie lets herself go, letting herself enjoy the moment - her saliva helping her as she gave pleasure to the man who helped her reach her orgasm.

His dick was perfect.

Her hands went to cup his balls, playing with them as she let her tongue run across the tip - making sure to suck and gently bite the sensitive area before she went down on him again, filling his hard dick with her mouth.

"Oh my god baby, your tongue feels so good," he groans.

He groans at her again, and she smiled, happy that she could make him feel good. She began to increase her pace - bobbing her head faster as she sucked and swirled her tongue at the same time. She felt his hands going down to her head and he grabbed a hold of her hair - guiding her as he started thrusting into her mouth.

"You can take me, baby," he said softly as he thrust deeper and deeper. Natalie could feel the tip of his penis hitting the back of her throat. She looked up, meeting his eyes, and let her throat relax so she could meet his every deep thrust. "You're doing good, you're such a good girl."

Yes, indeed she was.

James held her throat with one hand and the back of her neck with another and thrust deep - feeling his dick fill her throat. He stayed there for a few seconds - reveling in that feeling and pulled out as she started choking for breath. He watched her struggle to get her breathing back to normal and started kissing her softly, as he guided her back onto the bed.

"You okay?"

She nodded. "That felt good."

James laughed as he flopped onto the bed. "Ride me, baby," he said as he gestured for her to come on top of him. "Show me how good you are."

Eager to please and not one to deny a request, Natalie grinned and she climbed on top of him, inching towards his dick - a hand guiding her as she lowered herself. She shut her eyes as his dick filled her whole, and she made herself comfortable - adjusting her legs before she started moving.

She moved up and down, rocking her hips a little, and lets out a small groan at how bombastic the perfect dick was making her feel. James was watching her as she moved, entranced at how graceful she was. She used her legs to propel her up and down, swaying her hips to get the full experience of the dick hitting her inner walls.

"Your dick is so perfect, daddy," she said.

Natalie inched forward, supported her hands on his chest, and began to lift her hips - quickening her pace as she sets up a rhythm she could follow - the squelches and moans filled the room. She was in full control now, James simply letting her do whatever that she wanted to make herself feel good.

She pecked his lips as she went to bite his shoulder, her groans filling his ear as she trembled with pleasure. He let out a gasp as she swirled her tongue and sucked on his skin; before she went to bite his throat. He could feel her teeth. She's getting feisty, he thought. Not that he doesn't like it either.

James matched her movement, meeting her in the middle and holding her hips as they shared a hot kiss, tongues fighting for dominance before James took over - quickening the already fast pace. She let out a cry as she threw her head back, holding her breasts as she matched his thrusts, rolling her hips as he fucked her hard.

"Yes, you're making me feel so good, daddy."

She whined.

"I'm gonna make you cum again," James said as he pushed her onto the bed with him still deep inside her and knelt. "I'm gonna make you scream for me, baby."

"Yes, please!"

"Good girl."

Natalie wrapped her legs around him and James - God bless his soul - started slamming into her once again. She lets out a cry, arching her back as gibberish left her pearl lips. He took the opportunity to grasp her boobs - squeezing and kneading them as he took her home.

His thumbs flicked at her nipples, as his hips did God's work - his dick was pulsating in her and he never felt more alive and in the moment. Natalie was glowing in the dim light - her skin covered with a sheen of sweat as she met with his every thrust - eager to chase her high.

"Yes yes yes yes,," she panted and reached over to cup his ass. "I'm gonna marry your dick later, daddy. I'm gonna cum all over your dick."

"You do that, baby," he answered. His thumb went to play with his clit. "I wanna see you cum. Cum for daddy."

"I'm getting close," she whispered. "Don't stop don't stop don't stop don't stop -"

He grins as she keeps repeating her words, her eyes have rolled back and she is grinding her hips against his dick. She was close. He knew he was and he maintained his pace - watching her closely as she let out a cry - screaming his name as she convulsed.

She had never looked so beautiful cumming and he continued thrusting - watching as she rides her orgasm until it dies down. Natalie was a quivering, panting mess as he pulled out and he kissed her mouth and temple.

"Be right back, darling."

James returned with a damp cloth and began to wipe her down, whispering to her how good she was. Natalie murmured a thanks and they cuddled for a few in bed, wrapped in each other's embrace.

Soon, Natalie began to feel restless and fidgety around the bed. James prodded her with his chin. "What's wrong, baby?" he asked.

"I need to pee," she confessed.

He chuckled.

...