All Comments on 'Hidden Party'

by Mariposa

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Hard cock

Man that made my cock hard .I would love to be in that position.It made me jackoff it was so good.

HoustonrnHoustonrnabout 20 years ago
Well told tale of lust

Good storyline, excellent flow, well told. It was vivid yet not overblown. Nice attention to editorial detail; spelling, word selection, and grammar make a huge difference in how a story is received.

MORE, MORE, MORE, ETC!

shugshugabout 20 years ago
what an excellent story!

love reading woman-centered stories... this one was hot as hell and beautifully told. great work!

Big_MacBig_Macabout 20 years ago
Another Hard Cock

Reading this story raised another cock to hardness. I had to stroke it a few.

This story is well written and takes the reader right into the closet and then into the middle of the action. I can litterly taste the hot pussy juice as it squarts out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Connecting to server...

at first I thought that "mouthbreather" was simply an annoying chatterbox and wondered why she didn't just leave him to his own devices. When he began pursuing her when she was clearly uninterested I began to understand that he was more of a threat than an annoyance. I am glad she escaped from him.

I enjoyed the way she was able to integrate so well with the other two screwing in her hiding place.

I wonder if that ability grows from a combination of ones natural disposition and familiarity with this particular form of social activity built up by experience.

Either way this was a fun short story to read. Thank you for posting it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous