Hide and Seek Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vickie's eyes were round as the penis very obviously appeared from inside Emma, "You don't waste much time!"

"I'm a virgin," squeaked Emma.

"Not any more, dear." Laconic from Vickie.

"Sorry." But that was hardly true. Matthew was not, one bit!

"Hardly your fault, Mr Stamford" said Vickie, "Emma should have been more careful. And there's no blood. No hurt, no harm at all. No matter."

And they were both, Vickie and Emma, looking at his erection. An erection firm and business like but now shining wetly in the sunshine, shining from Emma's wetness. And indeed no blood - no hymen torn - presumably no hymen. Matthew was not as sure as Vickie that Emma would see it as 'no matter.'

What a surprising and accidental way to lose your virginity. Imagine the question: How did you lose yours? Well I just sort of fell out of a tree...

"What's happened?" It was the dark haired girl coming up into view above the fence.

"Nothing, Morgan," said Vickie, "Emma just slipped. Be careful."

Wonderful to see little Emma staring at his penis, looking wide eyed at the cock that had just taken her virginity. Lovely for Matthew to look at her little body and know he had just fucked her albeit briefly - too briefly. Unbelievable! But he needed to turn his attention to the other girl, now venturing onto the branch. He might need to catch her - and, of course, he would have to be more careful this time! Well, perhaps...

Morgan was not so little. Rather more solid than Vickie with a great mane of flowing black hair, beautifully wavy and the blackness of the hair was repeated in the usual places - not just between her legs but under her arms as well. 'No shaving going on there at all', thought Matthew. Perhaps a bit of a wild child? Wonderful to watch her firm thighs as she moved carefully along the bough. Lovely to see what peaked through the dark curls between her legs. Nice to see what looked like moisture clinging to the curls. Well, it was a hot day after all, perhaps it was just perspiration; or had the sight of him naked and erect made her wet; or could it be, with her friends out of the way, she taken the opportunity to bob down and relieve herself? It all looked rather nice whatever the moisture was!

Could he perhaps accidentally help her down the same way as Emma? The idea did not lessen his erection!

But it was Vickie who helped her down, Vickie's hands on her not his. But nice, nonetheless, just to watch the two naked girls together and, then, there they all were, four naked people in the dappled shade of the apple tree. The contrasting light and dark making all of their bodies that much more interesting.

"Well, well, good afternoon girls, welcome to my garden. An unexpected pleasure."

"It's big isn't it?"

"Yes, a couple of..."

"Told you so."

They were all looking at Matthew's erection: not his garden. He was not sure it was particularly 'big.' A nice idea but he rather thought it was a fairly normal size. It sounded like Vickie had rather more experience than Morgan. The remark suggested Morgan had never seen an erection before.

"How long does it stay like that?"

"Until he cums or loses interest." Vickie seemed very authoritative on the subject

"You seem to know a lot," Matthew said.

"I have a boyfriend."

"Had." It seemed a little unkind from Emma.

"And you had sex?"

"Several times!"

And what did you say to that? "I hope it went well."

"Yes, thank you, Mr Stamford."

"And what about you girls?" It was such an interesting line of conversation. To be able to talk to young girls about sex whilst they were in your garden completely naked and you were there right with them just as naked as they and erect to boot. A great subject made even better!

"No, never, but of course I'd like to." And to Matthew, Morgan was clearly made for sex with her long black curly hair, wide child bearing thighs and the moisture already noted between her legs. Plentiful sex, thought Matthew.

"Me neither - well not really... though I'd like to also, of course." Emma was not to be outdone.

"What do you mean 'not really' either you have or you haven't." Scoffed Morgan.

Vickie and Emma looked at each other. "You see," said Vickie, "when Emma was coming down off the tree she slipped, as I said, and Mr Stamford caught her; only she sort of dropped down onto his sticking up penis and... and it went in. Right in. I saw it!"

"No! Wish I'd seen it. Won't Emma get pregnant now?"

"Don't be silly. Mr Stamford has to cum first like I told you. You haven't cum, have you Mr Stamford?"

It was remarkable - the girls were not only admiring his erection but asking about his semen and ejaculation. He was certainly thinking how nice it would be and whether perhaps there would be opportunity to decorate the girls' breasts or something. The pressure in his cock was actually quite amazing. Having the girls so close and talking as they were was just so stimulating. He could quite imagine his cock coming to orgasm all by itself without being touched at all; his ejaculate exploding out of it in a great stream and spattering their naked bodies with his sticky translucent cream. Would they like that or be shocked and grossed out.

It was important to a man, that girls liked his cum. Sarah did. If she didn't feel like intercourse or it was 'that time' she was almost always happy to accommodate him in her mouth or bring him off with her fingers and many a time had then licked it off her fingers giving him an extra post orgasmic thrill. What would Sarah think of him now with these young girls? It was perhaps better not thought about.

"No, of course not. I would not be hard like this if I had!"

"Well, we don't want you to cum yet: we like you stiff like that, don't we girls?"

"Yeah, it's nice."

"Men are so different. We don't get all hard like that."

"Of course you do," said Matthew happy to continue to talk on about sex. Your nipples get hard, just look at Morgan's, and your clitoris erects just like a penis only rather more hidden."

It was amazing. All three girls dropped a hand and felt between their legs.

"Mine's hard."

"So's mine,"

"And mine."

"May I see?" Matthew was not passing this up.

Wonderful to crouch and bring his face close to all three girls one after another and stare not just at their hairy mounds but between their legs seeking each of their little buttons. Vickie's was pronounced and visible but not the others.

"Would you mind if I touched?" Would she let him?

"I suppose not."

A gasp from Vickie as his finger tip stroked her little erection. He had not touched anything else - apart from her foot. It was both hard and soft and a little sticky to the touch. It was clear she liked the touch and the stroking. Just his finger tip stroking the little thing. It was more than obvious Vickie really liked that.

Matthew's finger moved to Morgan's dark bush and felt carefully around, searching. She did not scream or squeak or anything but just let him. What a marvellous exploration! Fingers delving, parting the labia, feeling into the warm dampness and there it was, her clitoris. Lovely to see the ripple in her firm thighs and a shiver at her knees as he did so. Holding it gently between his fingers - her special little button - he rolled the flesh. Tempting to slip further and push his finger into her but he had not asked to do that.

And then a third bush to poke about in but all very white skin and marvellous copper curls. A more difficult to find little pea but there it was under his fingertip, just as hard as her friends and as he touched there was a lovely little squeak from Emma.

Had he gone a bit far? But clearly something had worked them up, something had caused their little erections and, seemingly, it was him! Would they want to go a little further or would they now take flight and scamper back home with their retrieved clothes? "Well, what would you like to do now? Would you like to come to the house for a Coke, some lemonade?"

They did and it was lovely to see them happy to leave their clothes behind and walk away from the safety of clothing up the garden with him, his erection pointing the way.

Of course erections do have a habit of going down fairly easily even in the company of naked girls and by the time Matthew had got the Cokes his cock was not so much pointing as swinging.

"Oh," said Vickie and it was obvious what she meant.

"It must be funny having that between your legs all the time," said Morgan, "Doesn't it get in the way. Don't you feel it all the time?"

"It's just there." But of course he was very conscious of it more than a little often. Matthew, like most men, thought about sex a great deal and then, there was its other use.

"Make it go up. I'd like to see it grow bigger again." That was from Emma.

"I am sure it will. Enjoy you drinks."

"It's a lovely garden, Mr Stamford. I wish I could have played hide and seek in it when I was younger. It would have been great."

"Yes, it is. I used to play hide and seek with my own children." He was rather conscious the girls were not exactly very different in age from them. A little younger, but not a lot. "And of course you could have done, had you asked."

"Hey we could still play. Why not?" Vickie seemed excited by the idea.

"Ooh yes," said Emma.

"Who is going to be 'it' then?" asked Morgan.

"Mr Stamford of course."

"What are the rules then, girls, how far do I have to count up to?"

"A hundred and slowly, no cheating. A second at a time. The house is out of bounds. And, you can only come after us if you are hard. If you're penis is soft you have to stand still until it's up again. It'll be nice seeing you hunting us like that with your big thing - your big weapon." Giggling from Vickie and the girls.

Already Matthew could feel himself rising. It sounded rather like a very fun way to spend an afternoon.

"What do we do when - I mean if - we get caught? Do we go and wait somewhere?"

"No, he fucks us!"

"What!"

"Just a bit - no coming!"

"Vickie! No!"

"Yes! Don't you want... you said you did. Don't you want to feel a cock in there and - look - how nice it looks."

They all stared at Matthew's rapidly hardening erection and just at that very moment his foreskin peeled back all by itself exposing his shiny knob. It looked all very ready for business, Matthew thought. Were they really going to agree to Vickie's idea? It would be unbelievable sticking his cock in each of them one by one, penetrating their tight moist little vaginas. He had already tried Emma's and was more than happy to try it again at a more leisurely pace. But he mustn't come. It just would not do to get one of them in the family way. Complications would abound. It was a shame he had not had the 'snip.' He and Sarah had been talking about it. Not so nice to think of himself as infertile but so much easier when spraying his semen around!

"Ooh, I like that! Wicked! Make it do that again." It was Morgan.

"Be my guest."

And she did! Her hand reached out and pulled his foreskin up again before letting go and they all, Matthew included, watched it slide all by itself down again.

"Are we agreed then on the rules?" It was Vickie, keen to establish what was going to happen.

There were nods all round - not least from Matthew.

"So if I find one of you I... um."

"Fuck her..."

"Yes, um, I fuck her a bit. That is what you want me to do?"

"Please - that's the rule. Of course we might run off and you'd have to catch us."

The idea of running after a young naked girl, catching her and then penetrating her was not exactly unpleasing. Ideas did not come much more erotic! His cock was straining upwards, anxious to join in.

"And when I've caught you all. What then?"

"If! Anyone caught though waits by the piles of clothes. If you catch us all then it's our turn."

"OK."

"Right Mr Stamford, close your eyes and spin around so you don't know which way we're going."

Matthew did just that. Of course they could really be planning to run back to their clothes and hop over the fence and watch giggling as he pointlessly hunted around his garden with a hard on. Well, even if that was the scenario then it had all been quite something.

Quick squeezes, one, two and three on his penis did not really suggest they were not going to play. A first touch on his cock for some. Something they had been brave enough to do with his eyes closed! Matthew began counting feeling strangely exposed standing naked and erect with his eyes closed in the middle of his lawn. There were giggles fading into the distance.

"Ninety eight, ninety nine, one hundred." Matthew opened his eyes. Not a girl in sight but he was certainly up for the chase. Not a hint of sag had happened to his erection whilst he had counted. He could feel it just standing there as he slowly went through the numbers. The prospect of hunting down young naked girls to fuck had seen to that. What a peculiar sight it must have looked, him standing like a statue in the middle of the lawn - a strange Priapic statue.

Now where might they be? Pleasingly the piles of clothes had not moved but of course the girls might still have got back over the fence. Should he look next door if he could not find them? The prospect of hunting around in his neighbour's garden stark naked and tumescent was not totally a prospect he was comfortable with though he could but think the girls had been there alone.

Were the girls watching him now through the fence having gone back next door? Or separately from concealment in his own garden?

Were they hiding so they could watch him or so tucked away they could not peep and watch his movements? That added the delicious prospect of catching one or more completely unawares. The thought of what he was going to be able to do if he caught one of the girls was massively stimulating. Matthew would certainly be able to feel those young breasts, have his hands everywhere and moreover his rock hard erection in where it counted. All being well he would shortly be treating his cock to a hot bath in three different girls. The important thing would not to add to their wetness from his own body. Difficult - because that was just what penises wanted to do!

Matthew knew the garden like the back of his hand. It might be a couple of acres but he had played hide and seek there before - though not at all like this. Not at all like this. Not with young naked girls he was going to get to fuck.

The girls had hidden well. It was not at all a matter of spotting them as he walked down the garden, not a simple job of noting where they were and then deciding which to catch first. Instead he found himself really hunting - the naked hunter but with his gun increasingly only half cocked! He hummed the old Fairport Convention number he remembered from younger days,

"I felt her heart quiver and I knew what I'd done

Says I "Have you had enough of my old sporting gun?"

Oh, the answer she gave me, her answer was "Nay

It's not often young sportsmen like you come this way

And if your powder is willing and your bullets play fair

Why don't you keep firing at the bonny black hare?"

"Oh, my powder is wasted and my bullets all gone

My ramrod is limp and I cannot fire on

But I'll be back in the morning and if you are still here

We'll both go together to hunt the bonny black hare"

Pausing, Matthew eased himself back up to full hardness. One of the rules had been that he had to have his 'old sporting gun' at the ready.

Tucked cleverly almost out of sight was Emma. Matthew almost did not find her. He could, indeed probably should, have walked on by completely missing her, but it was just a flash of colour - the colour orange - that caught his eye. He did not see her directly; it was just a reflection, the purest fluke that an old pane of glass leaning against the fence had reflected up at him what was before it.

Pausing Matthew quietly retraced a couple of steps. What had he seen? He could not actually see Emma but the merest flash of the reflection, his certainty that it was her hair he had seen enabled him to work out where she was - tucked down between the wooden frames of the compost heaps, a narrow short space between the path alongside the fence and where he was. The space was separated from him by closer wooden compost frames. The space would be perhaps four foot high by a yard or so deep. A space he could see but not what it contained. He calculated Emma must be crouched down, perhaps on her knees and being a small girl able to hide. It was a good hiding place. He had so very nearly missed her. Would she be facing in or out? Could he perhaps creep up behind her undetected? That would be particularly enjoyable.

Matthew moved quietly and his care was rewarded. There he found, crouched down, face inwards was Emma - on her knees with her bottom right up in the air. A wonderful rounded bottom, so pale and so deliciously vulnerable. Matthew stared at the nubile sight before him, the cheeks - potentially very smackable - just there, and the cleft a little apart with the most adorable copper curls poking out. Her little brown rosebud visible - that was something Matthew had not really thought about but, as he stood there with his erection once again straining, the idea of taking Emma's 'other virginity' came into his head. What would it be like to lubricate and work at her back passage and eventually enter; be able to work himself gradually further and further until he was right up against those cheeks and have young Emma speared; her eyes perhaps bulging at the unnatural insertion?

But what was perhaps more feasible was actually to take her vaginally there and then before she noticed his presence, The act of catching her not simply being a matter of a tap on the shoulder and the word 'caught' but, instead, the first thing she would know of being caught was Matthew's erection sliding home. It looked a possible act; Emma's bottom was in the air; the target orifice was visible; Matthew's penis was erect and capable - but he would have to be quick.

A foot either side of her legs, but not touching, a leaning forward holding onto the wood of the adjacent compost bin - unfortunately a slight creak; a holding of his erection to guide it; and then the act of penetration.

A quick push and a scream from Emma. But it was too late. Trapped in the narrow space, head down, wonderful copper hair covering her head, unable to see what was happening, Emma was suddenly acutely aware that a man had entered her, that a strong erection was pushing into her.

Matthew had Emma caught good and proper and unlike when she had fallen from the tree was perfectly prepared to move with the proper motions of sexual intercourse. In, out, in, out - and he could watch it all to boot. See his now shining, wet penis moving in Emma just below her little rosebud. He was taking this young girl doggy fashion, out in the open in his garden and there was nothing she could do about it - and of course she had agreed to it, had agreed to the terms of the game like the others.

It was delightful, just such an enjoyable feeling to be fucking Emma - her hot and beautifully wet (what had she been thinking of whilst she crouched there?) sex such a pleasure and what a pleasure! She was trying to get away, trying to rise; after all she could not be absolutely sure it was Matthew - she could not see. The wriggling, the 'get off' all so exciting. Suddenly Matthew paused and stood stock still. A near thing. He had almost come. It would have been fantastic to inseminate Emma, to feel his fluid spurting into her virgin vagina, splashing happily against her cervix but he knew he would not, in reality, have done that. He would have pulled out and watched his semen splatter prettily but safely over her bottom and back. Lovely to do that but it would have been such a wasted opportunity. There were, after all, two more young girls to fuck.