Hide and Seek Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll help." A hand on his erection. Emma holding him upright and then Morgan pushing down to slide herself over him.

Held by his arms, held by his legs and now even his fifth limb fully clasped.

"Wow Morgie, it's all gone in, right up to his..."

Morgan was riding him. The dark one, bouncing up and down on his pole.

Luckily having come barely an hour before Matthew was not going to come too quickly. Apart from a verbal warning there was nothing he could have done to prevent him releasing his fluid and fully taking Morgan's virginity. If she had not heeded his warning the ejaculation would simply have come, the eye at the end of his knob opening deep within her and the semen pulsing out.

Wonderful to see the young girl riding him, lovely to be held by the girls and completely in their power. Were they all going to have him?

Morgan's pace quickened, her face screwed up.

"Morgie, are you coming?" Vickie of course.

"Fuck, yes!"

Marvellous to see her young thighs working, pulling her sex up and down his embedded shaft and quivering with the excitement of orgasm.

The young girl slowed and stopped. Her dark, dark curls mingling with his own, his penis fully embedded; Matthew could imagine the swollen knob hidden up inside her behind her tummy button. Lovely to see the girl flushed and panting.

"Emma, Vickie?" Morgan was offering him. They shook their heads.

Slowly Morgan rose, Matthew's penis making reappearance inch by inch until unsupported it swung forward to lie along his tummy. It was very wet indeed!

Three hands went to his cock, three enthusiastic hands began working him, three young hands making his slippery foreskin move, alternately revealing and hiding his knob.

"Stop girls or you'll make me come."

"You must come, Mr Stamford. We require it."

His penis was brought to the vertical, standing up like a space rocket.

There was nothing he could do, he was under their control and they made him come.

"Ahhh!" And straight up in the air like a fountain came the semen. One spurt after another.

"Cool. Look at it come!"

Lovely to feel his second orgasm of the afternoon, lovely to see the semen falling on their hands, getting between their fingers as they continued their joint work extracting more from him.

They did not stop until Matthew was completely limp. His penis and their fingers really covered. And then hands and fingers wiped on the grass rather than licked and sucked with relish. Matthew smiled to himself. They had not fully got the idea - or his idea of eroticism anyway!

"Time to go," said Vickie, "Mum'll be home soon."

Once more naked they walked back across the lawn to the fence.

Lovely lifting them up one by one onto the apple tree. A hand here, a hand there, a kiss planted on a buttock or thigh. The girls going along the branch and dropping back next door.

"Oh, you'll want these." Matthew threw their clothes over.

With a wide grin. Matthew walked naked back to the house, his well used penis swinging comfortably. Never could he have conceived when he had set out from the house taking his first few steps naked into his garden what the result would be. Never! It had all be just so unikely, so utterly improbable. All he had been trying to do was relive his holiday: what had happened was something else entirely. Matthew sat at the table looking at the empty Coke glasses and thinking back. Might there be another time?

"Had a nice day?"

Sarah was home. Not to finding a naked husband with the scent of young girlhood suspiciously about him and a dripping penis. Matthew was freshly showered and in a polo shirt and chinos.

"Quiet, pleasant, relaxing really. I just pottered about in the garden, a bit of planting here and there." There was no need to be specific about quite what he had been planting and in what. No, not at all. "Drink?"

"Gin and tonic. I'll just go and slip into something comfortable."

A momentary panic. Surely she did not mean... "Oh yes! Sounds promising." He was not sure he could. Not after coming twice that afternoon and having been almost permanently in a state of excitement with the girls.

"I didn't mean it like that! Perhaps at the weekend: not now. Gin and tonic with plenty of ice."

Not normally a relief to hear that from Sarah, that she was not interested: but today was different. Had been very different!

He was about to go to the drinks cabinet.

"Sorry, Matthew, cancel that. I'd forgotten. We've got to go out to the Hatchard's."

"Who?"

"Louise, she's one of my colleagues, a teacher. It's her daughter's eighteenth birthday party and she invited me along at the school today. Just for a couple of drinks. And said to bring you."

Matthew was not averse to a couple of drinks. A quick change and Sarah and he were on their way.

Mr. and Mrs. Hatchard were nice enough and he was happy enough to chat to Phil Hatchard whilst Sarah chatted to Louise Hatchard and a group of the other teachers - no doubt about teaching as teachers always do. Matthew was happy to avoid that.

"Do you know my daughter, Emma?"

A titian haired young girl came into the room.

Matthew kept his cool. Did he know her? Yes he did, carnally, he had almost inseminated her that very afternoon. And Emma's pale skin was going the most delightful shade of red.

"Yes, yes we have met. How are you, Emma?"

It was a shock and a half, made the more so when, in slinky party dresses, Vickie and Morgan appeared behind Emma. Vickie with the most enormous grin.