Hide and Seek Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Matthew stepped backwards withdrawing leaving a rather breathless Emma to rise.

"Caught, Emma, I think."

She was looking from his face down to his erection and back again. No doubt thinking of exactly where it had just been.

"I... I didn't expect... such a surprise... I... could we just. If I sat up here could I, just for a moment put your... err... erection into me?"

Wonderful, just wonderful. Standing there, rather towering over this young girl, this very pretty little girl with her budding but erect breasts, standing there both naked and exposed to her with a rock hard erection and being asked if she could feel it once more inside her.

"Well, just quickly, I've got to find the others."

Emma hopped up on one of the compost heaps, sitting on the old dry carpet, legs apart and displaying all her copper bush and reaching and guiding him into her as Matthew stepped forward. Once more, and for the third time, Matthew entered Emma but this time with Emma holding him and closely watching the swollen acorn head pushing at and entering her body. Clearly a fascination to see it happening. Matthew kept sliding until he was right up against the girl. His hands fondling the young budding breasts so very different from Sarah's full and mature bosom.

"It all goes in! Where does it all go?"

Matthew began moving, pulling a little out and then pushing right back.

"Oh, that's so nice."

It certainly was!

Her fingers playing with her clit. Amazing to see them delving into her copper bush and touching him where he entered her as well.

All a bit dangerously sexual for a man fully charged up and with two very full balls dangling below him.

"I'm going to have to stop."

"No, don't, it's so fucking nice."

"Emma I've got to for two reasons. One, I've got to go and hunt for Vickie and Morgan and, secondly... ah, fuck, oh..."

Matthew had quickly pulled out and, again, did not come, did not actually launch his semen in the air to make a mess of Emma's copper curls. It was a case of almost - but not quite.

"That was a near one! Because, you see, I'm almost going to come and we are unprotected. Look you just sit here in the sunshine and make yourself come. That'll be nice won't it?"

Emma nodded and Matthew left her. The beautiful sight, one he was not going to forget in a hurry, of the pretty Titian haired girl sitting naked atop the compost heap playing with herself. A sight he would have been more than happy, would have made him perfectly happy with his afternoon, had he just seen that, If instead of the amazing hide and seek, he had simply been afforded the opportunity of peeking, Peeping Tom like, and watching naked Emma playing with herself. He would have thought his afternoon perfect had he watched the girl through a fence, seen her displayed and her fingers working - and had a private little wank. Of course the actual reality was so much better but just so improbable.

Matthew walked back down his garden in search of the other girls, his erection firm and lubricated. A man ready for action.

He had expected it, after all his children had always hidden there. Pushing through the soft leaves of the Cypresses into the scented darkness he found Vickie. A short hedge of Cypresses had grown together and he had long known you could push between two and be completely hidden from either direction. Matthew was sure at least one of the girls would have thought it a safe place little knowing Matthew knew all the places. Not in the first or the second Cypress but between the third and fourth Matthew struck not so much gold as pink naked Vickie flesh.

"Caught," he said, one hand around her back and the other not quite accidentally clasping a full breast. Lovely to be able to push his full and still rather wet erection to her tummy and feel his balls caressed by her fur. To be able to do this freely to a young girl almost as a greeting and know, providing she kept to the rules of the game, she would now have to submit to penetration, was marvellous. It seemed though that Vickie was anything but unwilling!

"Oh, I thought this was a good place. Caught Morgan or Emma yet?" As she spoke her hand was coming between them, touching his erection. "Ah, ha, I see or rather feel you have. Who?"

"Emma."

"How'dya take her? On her back?"

"No, no, I caught her a little unawares - from behind!"

"No!"

Matthew was not missing the opportunity; the opportunity of fondling another young girl and her round breasts in particular. Nice to feel her nipples hard in the palm of his hands. Nice to tease them with his fingers. And very nice to feel Vickie's fingers fondling his erection.

Should he? Well he was about to fuck her so why not? His head dropped and he sucked a nipple into his mouth. Just so lovely to play with, to use his tongue. A hard little pea but much smaller than how Sarah's were now - but she had borne children and done a lot of breast feeding. Matthew had rather forgotten the feel of a young girl's nipples. It had been a long time since Sally... and others before.

It was meant to be Matthew claiming his prize, forcing himself on the caught girl but it did not quite seem that way with Vickie - she was more than amenable!

"Oooh I like that Mr Stamford. Are you going to fuck me now? Fuck me standing - like this?"

Her arms up and around his neck, her lips on his and she pulled herself up off the ground. Matthew was quick enough to brace himself, otherwise there might have been a tumble onto the soft dead leaves beneath the cypress and probably out into the open. Vickie's legs came up either side of his hips and he felt her own wet softness pressed against him.

"Oh fuck, Mr Stamford, that is nice. I can feel. Oh there it goes... it's going in!"

Matthew's hands were quickly under her bottom to support her, as he felt himself sliding into Vickie, slipping easily into his second young girl of the day. Marvellous! Hidden inside the cypresses, naked with a girl and actually fucking her, feeling his penis going further and further into her as she let herself down.

"Wow, wow, wow! Fuck, I'm all full."

A pull on her arms and a lift from Matthew's hands under her bottom started the proper motion of intercourse; surrounded by the leaves and in semi darkness they played the game. Wonderful, delicious sexual congress - but Matthew had to be careful. Careful he did not let things go too far. That would be so very easy to do; so very easy to let the semen spurt; easy to imagine it coming as their organs moved together; an increasing rapidity and then release. He was sure a lot would come - perhaps some even being forced out as they moved to drip onto the leaf mould below.

Matthew pulled out.

"Oh! Do you have to stop?"

"Vickie I've got to for two reasons. One, I've got to go and hunt for Morgan and..." He realised he was saying exactly the same thing to Vickie as he had to Emma! "We are unprotected and we don't want a little baby coming along do we?"

"Suppose not. Wish I'd got a condom - have you any in the house."

"No. We use a different..."

Vickie let herself down from him.

Matthew made an offer. "Look, how close are you? Could I make you come with my fingers?"

"Did you make Emma?"

"No, I left her in the sun looking after herself."

"The naughty thing!"

Matthew was more than happy to let his fingers wander between Vickie's thighs, feel her open them just a little wider to allow easy access and play with her clit with one hand from the front and bunch the fingers of the other and come in from the rear to simulate what he had just been doing for real - in and out, in and out.

"No, no Vickie, leave it be, let it rest otherwise it might just go off in your hand!"

"I'd like that!"

"I'm sure you would but I haven't caught Morgan yet."

There was silence for a few minutes as Matthew worked Vickie; so happy to play with the young girl's sex and take the opportunity of gently chewing her nipples - both of them! Lovely to feel Vickie's body shuddering in orgasm.

"Thank you Mr Stamford, that was super. Perhaps another day..."

The prospect of something more than just an absurdly sexual afternoon - it was all spiralling a little out of control. But given what they had already done... If the girls chose to tell the story differently he was in trouble - big trouble. He would have to go with what Vickie wanted - though he could hardly imagine the prospect of further sex with her unwelcome! He would have to think about it.

"Perhaps: yes if you like. Perhaps better prepared! I'd better go and find Morgan."

Still sexually excited and now with an ache in his balls, Matthew stepped out of the scented gloom of the Cypresses into the harsh sunlight of his garden. Wonderful to stride naked and erect across his lawn in search of a third young girl to fuck.

Whilst not obvious at first, Morgan had chosen to hide crouched behind some bushes. Matthew suspected she had not stayed still but had moved before from one place to another as he had gone searching elsewhere in the garden. Approaching from a different direction Matthew had caught sight of naked flesh and black hair and was almost upon her before she realised his presence. Unlike Emma he did not catch her unawares and as soon as she spotted him she was off, racing across the lawn seemingly unwilling to be caught.

Matthew was not at all unfit and was straight after her happy seeing her mane of black hair flowing and the wonderful curves of her body in motion, her ample bottom cheeks rising and falling as her firm legs worked. And of course between her legs glimpses of curly hair and hanging lips, the exciting place Matthew was aiming for - the one thought in his mind to catch the girl and thrust his erection firmly into that place.

Fantastic to be chasing a naked girl with the intention of catching and fucking her; quite simply amazing to being permitted to do such a thing; a male fantasy made real! The hunting and sexual instinct brought together. Running naked (and erect) across his own lawn chasing a girl what was more!

Matthew worked up to almost a fever of sexual excitement; it did not really matter if Morgan was playing or really no longer wanted to pay the forfeit of the hide and seek game. There was no way she could outrun the fit and aroused male. Caught, spun around, thrust down onto her back on the grass and with legs forced wide apart, Matthew was on her, his strength holding her down, his knees keeping her legs apart, his hands pushing her arms into the grass.

"No, don't, I..."

But it was too late. Matthew's knob with unerring accuracy had pushed hard at Morgan's soft sex. If her words did not indicate invitation the wetness of her pubes suggested otherwise. She was no less wet than when Matthew had felt her on her descent from the apple tree. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful to slip into this young girl's hot sex right up to his balls in one movement and without a moment's hesitation fuck her. He could hear the footsteps of the other two girls arriving but he did not look up, just revelling in the sexual act and Morgan's soft body beneath him.

Far too nice to be fucking dark Morgan, far, far too nice. Not at all surprising to find he had within not really a great number of strokes gone too far, that the sap was about to rise whilst he was delightfully embedded in a young and unprotected girl's sex. Erotic to think of his fertile sperm splashing into the young girl, fantastic to enjoy the slippery caress as he came but just so, so unwise.

Matthew was not stupid. He leapt to his feet pulling himself from the girl, his penis bounding up as it was withdrawn.

And then it all happened as all three girls watched, the male thing right over Morgan's tummy. Without his hand upon it, out in the open, freed from its recent warm embrace but shining wetly with the natural lubrication of girls, foreskin retracted, and still on the move, the swollen knob began to shoot. A creamy stream of semen coming out to rain down on Morgan's tummy and her generous vee of black curls. And then again, and again, a splat here, a splat there.

Matthew standing, head thrown back as his orgasm came - a wonderful display of male ejaculation. Textbook perfect in its quantity and force. An educational demonstration perhaps!

Below him the dark haired girl and at the edge of his vision the fair haired and red headed ones, motionless and staring as the penis performed all by itself.

It was not a short exercise - there must have been a total of ten spurts, no less!

Breathing heavily, the ejaculation over, Matthew looked at the girls. They were all wide eyed at what they had seen. Vickie was the first to speak.

"Wow, Mr Stamford!"

"Cool!" from Emma.

"Just look at you, Morgan, all that stuff!" from Vickie.

And Morgan was looking at it and her fingers touching.

"Sorry I nearly came where I shouldn't.'

"I wouldn't, couldn't have stopped you! So exciting, so... That's all right Mr Stamford. You certainly caught me. I so liked that!"

Morgan on her feet. The stuff running down her.

"You look a sight," laughed Emma.

A push from Vickie and Emma was up against Morgan. Super to see her recoil and the sticky semen pulled between them.

"So do you, Emma," said Vickie laughing.

And of course the other two girls pressed against Vickie too, so all girls had Matthew's cum on their skin - wet, sticky patches. A nice thought for him and not exactly unpleasant, either, seeing naked girls hug!

"Look at Mr Stamford now. He's gone all soft."

And of course he was going that way. The long erection was over but what an experience to have had.

"Would you girls like another Coke?"

Back up the lawn they walked. Three now more experienced girls. One, perhaps two no longer virgins!

Very pleasant for Matthew to sit with them around the patio table. A delightful little naturist group - well, apart from the rather unusual evidence of recent sexual play on all four!

Nice to just chat and hear all about them. Listen to their stories of school, very much an all girls' school, a boarding school away from the danger of boys, a closeted environment - an environment leaving the girls rather younger in outlook than a mixed school would have done. Though not an environment which prevented academic success. Matthew heard about their plans for the future - gap years, travel and then uni. and beyond. Broadening experiences to come.

"Shall we play again?" It was Vickie.

"Hide and Seek?" Asked Matthew.

"Yes," the girls chorused.

"Same rules?"

"Oh no, it's our turn."

"To find me?"

"Yeah."

"And..."

"If we catch you we make you come again. We'd like to see that again, wouldn't we Emma and Morgan?"

"Yes, please!"

"Well, if I can - but you'll need to find me first!"

Once more the party walked out onto the lawn. The prospect of being hunted by naked girls was exciting, the prospect of being caught and made to come even more so but neither thought was having an effect. Matthew's refractory period had not yet elapsed! He hoped it would have, by the time he was caught.

Matthew did not hurry. It was rather pleasant to stand in the hot sunshine looking at three naked girls with their eyes tight shut, slowly rotating as they counted in unison to one hundred. Even without an erection it was pleasant enough to move his foreskin whilst enjoying their nakedness. He knew exactly where he was going to hide and how long it would take him to get there and make himself comfortable. He had, after all, hidden there before.

It was hot on the shed roof. Easy to get onto and, being mono pitch, the slope was easy enough to lie on and sloping down from the front it meant he was hidden from view from below unless you happened to climb up on the pile of bricks at the rear. Of course being up high there was a little more risk of exposure to other gardens but with trees and hedges he really was quite invisible. He could just lie there taking in the sun and think of the girls hunting around in the garden below.

The bees buzzed and the sun beat down, overhead but several miles high an aeroplane went slowly over. Far too far up for anyone to look down and see a naked man spread-eagled on his shed roof. It would have been a different matter if it had been a micro light or even a small, low flying plane.

From near the shed came voices.

"Where is he? He's hidden awfully well."

Lovely to think of the naked girls. What an afternoon! Pleasingly he felt a stirring and his hand went to help. Sweating in the heat, listening to the girls, as he lay spread-eagled on his roof, exposed to the imaginary micro light pilot, Matthew brought himself to tumescence.

The voices faded away suggested if he did not do something he would not be found - which whilst winning the game did not exactly seem the point of it all! Carefully he climbed down but equally he was careful to maintain his erection. He could hear the girls together in the distance and so, at first, he could move freely. Matthew could imagine himself the next day, without the girls, walking naked in his garden to relive the experience but for now this was real. He was actually walking in his garden with naked girls on the hunt for him!

Closer to the voices Matthew dropped to his knees and moved forward cautiously. Lovely to espy the girls, their pretty bodies. Such young skin, such a delightful variety of breasts, such rounded bottoms and exciting glimpses of their curly haired mons veneris. Just so nice to see them moving in the sunshine. Matthew's hand worked himself as he watched. How often did a man get such an opportunity to masturbate to the sight of three naked young girls?

Could he perhaps get really close to them before saying 'Boo, I win!" It was worth the try - after all if they chased caught him, well, that was going to be rather fun.

Actually he got quite close before he was spotted. Matthew had enjoyed chasing Morgan and catching her but it was equally fun to be chased by the three naked girls across his lawn as his erection bounded up and down. Not a good plan in any race to look behind you but the sight of their breasts in motion as they ran was not to be missed and so of course he tripped and they were on him immediately. A tumble of bodies on the lawn.

Absolutely fabulous for Matthew to feel three girls on him, three girls spread-eagling him and holding him down. Soft girl flesh holding his legs down, hands on his wrists, panting chests heaving above him. It was almost surprising he did not have a spontaneous ejaculation!

Spontaneous it was not: it had to be worked at and there were plenty of hands ready and willing to do the job.

Imagine if Sarah had come home unexpectedly and found him naked, spread-eagled on the lawn and held down by three naked schoolgirls all taking an interest in his penis. Just imagine! Matthew could.

It would have been more than nice had the girls engaged in oral sex, their mouths and fresh young lips moving ever closer, fascinated by what was before them. Matthew could imagine tongues drawn over lips, wetting them in anticipation and, having taken the plunge, licking and sucking him like an ice lolly until... but perhaps they were not ready for that or had even imagined such a thing. Matthew, for himself, would have been more than happy to return the favour, again he could imagine the three girls lying back, legs open and three delightful sexes perhaps literally quivering as they awaited the touch of his tongue on the so soft flesh and then his head moving between one set of thighs and another, tongue probing: but that was not to be.

They had him at their mercy.

"Does anyone... you know. I don't think I do; don't think I'm wet enough now."

"I do." It was Morgan. "I want... my own pace." Manoeuvring herself, still holding him down but bringing her sex into line with Mathew's."

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers