All Comments on 'Hide and Seek Pt. 04'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LurvtoLickLurvtoLickover 8 years ago
Different!!

Different but very enjoyable. I wonder where you will take us next!

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Nice Cock garden.

Sarah, Shara, quite contrary how does your garden (er) grow. With hairless balls and pretty cocks all in a row.

I can hear it all ready, leave the writing to a writer.

I thought Shara might be standing in the doorway.

Matthew, is so gonna get busted one of these days, for his sake it better be his hand, not his teen neighbor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not needed

Great story so far but this section is not needed. Women are not like men at all it's a shame

DevilbobyDevilboby9 months ago

Max! Every time you put digit to keyboard you are able to produce something different something unique sadly not always fabulous but always different. This one I was a bit confused by at times sadly, got mixed up with the fantasy and the fabled characters fantasy don't know if that's clear but don't know how else to put it. I just hope Matthew comes to his senses before doing irreparable damage to his marriage and commensurate damage to his relationships with his relationships that occurred from that marriage. On the other hand he does seem to be enjoying his new friends enormously.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES