Hiding, then Some Seeking...

Story Info
Cameron is sick of her brother getting special treatment.
3.6k words
3.6
8.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was a commission, and involves male to female transformation and racial speech caricatures, if either of those bother you, you may not enjoy this story.

Kayde

I tiptoed up to my sister's room, I had a huge crush on one of her friends that was visiting (Ashley), and mom never let us close our doors. I had my phone out already, just in case there were... picture opportunities. I peeked in and saw another face staring back at me. "Pull him in!" I heard my sister yell. The door opened and the person grabbed my wrist to pull me inside. It didn't take much force, one yank and I lost my footing, tripping and falling inside. My phone fell from my hands landing face up, with the camera open. I felt my scalp itch as I started to panic. What would they say about me?! "God Kayde, you're so predictable. So who are you trying to snap photos of? Ashley? Lauren? I hope not me." She scoffed.

"I wasn't- I just came up to see if you wanted any snacks, or borrow any of my board games!" I said.

"Oh my God, you are so bad at lying. Besides, we're not playing games here, we're trying to figure out how to convince mom and dad that girls are going to college these days."

"Oh, yeah..." I sympathized, maybe not as much as I should, but at least a little. Cameron was smart and deserved a chance that I was being handed for no real reason at all, outside of what was in my pants.

As if reading my mind, Ashley echoed what I thought. "You only get to go because of what's in your pants!" She complained.

"I'm sorry, if I could help you I would, I'm sure you know that." I pleaded.

"Oh, but you're still okay accepting our parents' money for college, no solidarity around here." My sister scoffed. "Actually, if you're willing to help anyway you can...and you were interested in playing a game with us..."

"Seeing if you wanted to borrow a game-" I interjected, but was ignored. "Wait-"

"Then maybe you'd like a little high-stakes Hide and Seek...?" She smiled, the smile she gets when she remembers she has magic. "I might not be able to change their minds, but I can change other things..." She led on.

"Now wai-" I started, but then I heard her snap her fingers, followed by a pop in my pants. I instantly moved my hand down to my crotch; it was flat. Completely smooth, like a barbie.

"Tell you what! I'll just hide this somewhere in this room, and if you can find it, then I'll leave you alone about sticking up for me when I beg to go to college. If you can't find it in 15 minutes though, your dick will turn into a dildo, and you'll, in turn, turn into a cute girl! Then our poor parents will have to consider sending a girl to college, if they want even one of their kids to go to college." I stared at my sister, mouth agape.

"You can't just take-" I started.

"Clock is ticking, big brother! Or should I say cock is ticking, big sister!" She and her friends laughed. I wanted to stay and fight her on this, but we both know she wasn't very experienced with magic. For all I know, she would have no idea how to undo the spell she just cast. I hurried past her and started opening drawers, seeing things I didn't want to see and digging through clothing I would never have thought I'd be touching.

"It could be anywhere!" She teased. My anger turned to panic, knowing her magic it literally COULD be anywhere. I checked under her pillows, under her furniture, and behind her paintings. I walked back to my room and grabbed my screwdriver and began opening her computer. She hiccuped, but I ignored it.

Cameron

I laughed at my brother, going so far as opening the computer. I leaned in towards my friends, and they leaned in to hear me. "Do you guys think- HICC-" I hiccuped, and felt my body shift unnaturally, the same way it does when my magic activates. "Uhhh..." I quietly pulled my shoes out from beneath my bed, and looked inside them. I knew I had put it in my shoes... "HICC" After I hiccuped, I witnessed the dick appear in the other shoe. I yelped and slid them back under my bed. I leaned in towards my friends. "Guys!" I whispered, with urgency. "I think my hiccups are teleporting his dick!"

"Woah! I didn't even... Can you stop?" Ashley asked.

"I hate hiccups, no, it's so hard to get them to stop! I- HICC" I hiccupped, stopping my sentence, and I groaned. Kayde pulled out the shoes right behind me, and he groaned. He kept looking.

"Uhhh... Cameron...???" Lauren started. Her face was turning bright red.

"What is it, Lauren?" I asked.

"Ummm... I think I know where it went next..." Lauren whispered, looking down. In her skinny jeans, where there should have been nothing, was a sizeable but still hard to notice bulge. Ashley nearly spit out her water. Lauren's breathing quickened, and she tried to cover it with her hands. She accidentally touched it, and she yelped. Kayde ignored us still, and his looking seemed to grow more aggressive, as he threw pillows and stuffed animals to the floor. Lauren's bulge seemed to grow larger, as the tip of her dick slowly snaked its way down her leg. She whimpered and gasped. Ashley and I looked at each other, both of us were blushing, and I watched her eyes drift back to Lauren's crotch. With both of our eyes on her, we watched her arousal build with her erection. Lauren touched herself, slowly but sensually, and stared at Ashley. She looked her up and down and touched herself a little faster. "Please... Help me!" Lauren begged.

"Okay, ca- HICC" I started, and the cock vanished, leaving a small cum stain at the tip of where it used to be, and a baggy area is Lauren's jeans in the space it used to take. She quickly patted herself down to make her pants look more uniform. "Are... Are we okay now..?" I asked. Ashley and Lauren looked at me, then back to each other. They nodded. "Okay, if it happens again, just play it cool. Try not to draw attention to it. We don't have to do this much long- HICC"               Ashley's eyes widened. "Oh... fuck." She moaned. She blushed, and Lauren and I watched as her nipples hardened behind her shirt. I had no idea she had such huge nipples. "Oh fuck... please hiccup soon... I can't..." She exhaled loudly. "Oh... fuck... it's so big..." Lauren and I blushed deeply as we realized where it was. I've never seen someone get aroused so quickly, and I felt my own arousal start to build in response. She lifted her hand to her breast and she began to pinch her nipple, as she moved her breast up and down. Oh Fuck... Is she... getting off right now? Ashley closed her eyes and bit her lip as she tried not to moan out loud. I watched her lift herself up slightly, then fall back down. She kept doing it, slowly, but was definitely picking up speed. I looked over at Lauren, who was focused on Ashley, and touching herself through her jeans. Holy shit. I thought. I'm about to watch both of my best friends orgasm. "HICC!"

I instantly felt blood flow to my crotch, and knew where it had gone. I, however, was wearing a skirt, and the erect cock revealed itself to my friends. It was covered in juices, and it was very, very warm. My friends both stared at me, and they began to look different. Not literally different, but something about them... they were... hot. Especially Ashley. She looked like a goddess, and I was filled with thoughts about her, very dirty thoughts. The cock sprang to life, jumping in place at the prospect of doing anything with Ashley.

Kayde crossed to the other side of the room, and once he turned around he would surely see it. Ashley thought fast and sat in front of me, on top of my dick. She pretended to show me a video on her phone. Her ass felt incredible and squishy on top of me. I've never had any interest in her, at least not like this. Ashley adjusted her skirt, and I felt my cock press against her bottom. Her panties were incredibly wet. She whispered in my ear, and the heat from her mouth sent shivers down my spine. "I'm almost there, I'm gonna fuck this dick. I don't care where it is." She said, nibbling at my ear lobe. Kayde opened the closet and started digging through it, oblivious to the sins being committed behind him. Ashley pumped herself up and down, fast, as if she was about to finish. The cock was close too, much closer than I thought. I watched Lauren's hand dip inside her jeans as she sped up masturbating to us. I grabbed her massive tits, she turned to face me and kissed me. It was everything for us to not scream with pleasure.

"Ah-Ah-Ahhhh!!!-" I slapped my hand over Ashley's mouth as she came all over my cock, and muffled my mouth in her neck as I came inside her. Lauren's pants darkened under her hand, and we all just sat, looking at each other, breathing heavily, and registering what we all just went through. "HICC!"

With the cock gone, Ashley fell a little. Lauren gasped and made a loud disgusting noise, as the cock slowly, and covered in Ashley's juices, rolled out of her mouth. This was loud enough that Kaye heard, and turned around.

"Oh my God, Cameron, you're so gross!!! You put it in your friend's mouth?!"

Kayde

I extended my arm out towards my cock, which was now hanging out of my sister's friend's mouth. I honestly didn't think she'd go that far, but I guess now I know. Right before I was about to grab it, it turned to rubber before my eyes, and flopped out of her mouth. I felt my body begin to burn and change, my scalp itched arms my nipples twisted. I screamed and fell to my knees, as breasts began to form and fall to gravity, pointing directly to the floor under me. My ass pressed against my jeans and I yelled, "stop, make it stop!," My voice far more feminine. My face scrunched together and turned, feeling like it was getting punched repeatedly. My nose shrank into my face, and my eyelids folded in on themselves. I watched as the skin under my arm hair turned many shades at once, landing on one I'd assume was oriental. My genitals seared with pain as a new hole dragged itself across my flat and smooth crotch. My clothing was the last to change, as my graphic tee and jeans disintegrated into something I'd see my sister wearing on a normal day for her. I laid on the bed, for the first time feeling breasts under me. It hurt, and I had to prop my upper body up by my elbows. I guess I couldn't sleep on my stomach anymore. When I spoke again, I had an asian accent, which one I wasn't sure.

"Could... could you a prease undo dis? H-hey! Why do I uh sound like dis?!" I blushed and decided to stop talking unless I had to. I noticed my sister and her friends hadn't moved from where they were a moment ago, and hadn't spoken. I got up from the bed and began to storm out. "You are arrl bitches!!!" I yelled, grabbing the dildo on the way out. I slammed the door. I threw the dildo on to my bed, and then myself. I hurt my tits again, and groaned to myself that I really need to remember not to do that anymore. The idea that now my life had to revolve around my body, even in small ways really started to sink in. Then, it hit me. Not only did I now need to battle for my college tuition now since I'm a girl, but now I sound stupid too!

"I'rma not stupid..." I said aloud to myself, as if to check how I stupid I sounded. "I speak engrish rearry good." A moment passed. "Werr. I mean I speak it very werr. Werrrrrrl." I began to cry. "UGHHH!!!!" I shoved a pillow in my face. I didn't realize my dildo had landed on it, and I accidentally shoved it in my face. "Wry does my dick... my ex-dick... smerul?" I sniffed at it, and realized how wet it was too. "Ewww..." I started to throw it, holding my arm back, but I couldn't. I brought it back up to my face. "Err uhh... what am I a.. doing? I uhh..." suddenly I plunged the cock into my mouth. "ERMPH!!!" I yanked it back out of my mouth. "Wry did I a do that!?" I yelled. The taste was warm and slightly salty. Before I could even consider what it could be, I launched it across the room. I ran to the kitchen to get a glass of water to wash my mouth out, but when I got there I couldn't bring myself to turn the faucet on. I stared at my empty glass, holding it under the faucet and just... stared at it. "... wry...?" I I whispered to myself. The image of the dildo re-entered my mind, as if calling to me. I have to go back. I thought, but my feet were already moving, as if my body had the revelation before my mind. Once in my room, I found the cock on the floor. It was covered in hair and lint. I shoved it down my throat before I could even consider washing it. No, stop! This is so gross... It tastes... so... good... I thought.

Cameron, Ashley, and Lauren

The girls sat there, just kind of staring at each other and sitting in silence. Kayde had just left, and they were each deciding how to respond to what just happened. Several moments passed, and each of them had to admit to themselves how submissive they were to the cock. Lauren and Cameron both loved having the cock. Their minds warped to the cocks will, forcing each of them to develop the same crush that their brother, or rather that the cock, had on Ashley. They each stared at her. Even without the cock attached to them, the crush remained. Ashley, on the other hand, had become submissive to the cock, she would do anything to get fucked like that again. The girls continued to stare at each other, trying to determine what they knew about themselves, but also what they knew about each other. Lauren was the first to speak up. "We... we want to get it back... right?" She asked, trying not to sound overly committed to it. Ashley and Cameron perked up, glad to hear they weren't alone, but they still weren't sure if they could share just *how badly* they wanted it back. They nodded and said yes, and the three of them left and snuck into Kayde's room. When they entered, Kayde was on her bed with her ass in the air, sucking on the dildo.

The girls initially felt repulsed, and meant to turn around, but that's not what they did. Lauren was the first to realize her hand was falling into her pants, but she couldn't stop it. No no no no! Not in front of my friends! She pleaded internally. But it was too late. She was rubbing herself. Watching Kayde go down on the dick that was once hers and listening to how sloppy it was raged her arousal. The dildo had all but forced her to start masturbating. She moaned quietly. Ashley looked at her friend and was disgusted to see what she was doing. Her hand bulged in and out of her shorts, the way she bit her lips, the way she... Ashley found her own hand dipping into her own panties, and was powerless to control herself. Cameron was the most disgusted of all them, when she realized she was watching her brother and her friends all masturbate.

Cameron walked back to her room and slammed the door, she couldn't believe what was happening. But then she felt something tickle her ear. She listened, she thought she heard something. Ummmfff... ummmfff... Cameron... something called out to her. She opened her door again and saw the backs of her friends, each of them still with their hands in their pants. They have such cute butts... Especially... Ashley... She thought. Her hand subconsciously moved into her own pants as she stared at them, not breaking line of sight for even a moment.

Kayde

The dildo swelled in my mouth, before shooting strings of cum into it. I eagerly gulped it down without thinking. As I did, I felt my own nether drip with orgasmic fluid, and I moaned deeply into the cock. My brain turned fuzzy for a moment once again. Once it started to clear, I began to panic again. Why did I do that?! I heard moans behind me and shot my head around. Nobody was there. I got up to check the hallway, but my brain was tickled once again. My head turned back towards my bed, and my eyes fell on the dildo, as if it wanted me... to do it all again. To come back. I managed to overpower the thoughts and return to the kitchen, where I grabbed a drink and a banana. I walked to Cameron's room, and knocked. I needed her to return me to normal, I couldn't live like this. Not only as a busty asian woman, but also someone who couldn't seem to think about anything other than my old dick. I heard some shuffling before they let me in. Everyone looked a little spent, like they were working out. When I entered, I completely forgot why I wanted to see her.

"Yes, big sister?" Cameron asked. Something about what she just said to me irked me, and something seemed to scratch at my brain.

"Uhhh..." I started to say something, but couldn't think of what I was supposed to say. I peeled the banana to eat while I tried to remember.

Cameron

Cameron watched her sister lick the banana, from the base all the way up to the tip before engulfing the whole thing in her mouth, and she started to bob up and down on it. She moaned and made smacking sounds. Cameron felt her heart pump faster and faster, she couldn't look away. She watched drool drip from Kayde's mouth over the length of the banana, eyes looking unfocused as she sucked, like she wasn't aware of what she was doing. Cameron's hand dropped the dildo she was hiding under her shirt, and it rolled to the floor. Her hand fell to her crotch, rubbing herself absent-mindedly. "He-hey! Whry do ewe have my cock!?" Kayde yelled. They both left their trance like states and grabbed the cock. They pulled on it, with all their strength, before Cameron started to lose her footing. She tripped and fell forward, her face colliding with the cock. She gasped, and the tip of the cock entered her mouth. She realized how badly she wanted it, and the rest of the world seemed to slip away as she sucked.

Kayde

"He-hery! Get roff!" I yelled. I watched my sister suck on what used to be my own cock and my stomach filled with butterflies. I... Never knew how hot my own sister was... Or how good she was at sucking cock... I kinda want to... I kinda wanna join... I thought. I placed my mouth around the base of the dildo at the other side, and sucked. Our eyes met, and we stared each other down, before engulfing more of the dildo, as if we were determined to show how much we wanted it more than the other. The dildo spasmed, and I realized I was masturbating right in front of her. Right in front of my sister and her friends. I felt something touch me down there, something moist. It was one of her friends. I couldn't see past the cock, but I could see Ashley pulling down Cameron's pants to help get her off. I realized Lauren must have been beneath me. Cameron and I swallowed more and more of the cock before our lips were only inches apart. I figured she would pull back, terrified of kissing her sister, so I took as much extra space as I could get. There was no way she'd kiss her own sibling. Then, because she didn't experience the fear I thought she would, we kissed. I kissed my sister, both of us sucking on a cock like lady and the tramp with spaghetti. Lauren found my good spot at that very moment, and I moaned and orgasmed. The cock spewed cum down Cameron's throat and her eyes widened. Cameron came, and we fell to our knees. The cock dropped between us, and we looked into each other's eyes before kissing again. "I... don't minda sharring... if you don't..." I said. Cameron nodded before kissing me again and spilling some of the cum she had received into my mouth. We cuddled on the floor where we fell, and Lauren and Ashley joined us. I can't wait until my turn to get the cocks full load...

"I don't mind sharing with you, Kattie." She said, and she kissed me on the forehead. "I love you."