All Comments on 'Hierarchy of Needs Ch. 02'

by PanWhoWrites

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cubespherecubesphereabout 1 year ago

A writer's note, when saying things like, "she wanted (something). No, she 'needed' (it)," as often as you do, I'd find new ways to say that so it doesn't come off as lazy writing. Say things like, "Now she didn't just want (it), she needed (it)." just to add variety to your words.

Otherwise, good work. I particularly like how your stories have these buildups to the "main goal" of the main character, but with all these smaller achievements being a satisfying conclusion to each part in the story.

athompsoathompsoabout 1 year ago

This is one of the most ridiculous stories I've read here, but it also manages to be GOOD despite that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm looking forward to the next chapter of this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m sorry, I just got so bored reading the same crap over and over again. I had to shut it down halfway through the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It read like maybe 1 page worth of action/dialogue and 7 pages worth of thoughts. You also seem to say the same thought over and over in different words before moving on to the next one, as well as explaining the same stuff constantly throughout the story as though we've forgotten.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanWhoWrites@PanWhoWrites
Full-time erotica author since 2012. For more of my work, and to support me in my mission to consistently bring fun, high-quality smut into the world, visit http://www.patreon.com/panwhowrites Every dollar helps!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES