High Balling Randy's Tunnel

Story Info
Deputy reaches out to Randy in Sissytown.
1.5k words
4.37
5.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joceci
joceci
13 Followers

Assistant stationmaster Randolph was a gay sissy. He was fortunate as he handled the operation of the train station and bus stop for the town of Dickies Gap during the graveyard shift. No longer a youngster Randy had a comfortable life making enough to buy a nice white victorian house, near the tracks naturally. He was currently in his basement playing with an impressive electric ho train set.

Randy was wearing a nerd outfit that suited his physique and demeaner. Randy was diminutive in size with narrow shoulders and narrow waist. Below his waist he had broad round hips and a nice round feminine ass. He wore a Mr Rogers outfit from the waist up of a button down blue shirt with a dark blue bowtie over which he wore a dark blue knitted cardigan. At his waist he wore a tiny tutu like skirt with petticoats and his crotch covered by a dark blue thong. Suspenders and stockings clad his shapely legs and black patent leather three inch pumps with spiked heels on his small feet. The heels brought him to a height of just under six feet.

Randy had a narrow high brow head, piercing blue eyes, high cheek bones and expressive full lips. Being a faggot in sissytown Randy wore a cum target on his forehead between his arched eyebrows. It is the fashion in the town to wear this target to let Alphas know that you are into cum facials and sucking cock. It eliminated a lot of uncertainty about who you are. Randy was quite proud of his and it made him hot when he found an Alpha checking it out.

Randy had a chrome dildo butt plug in his arse and sometime tonight he would be rubbing one out with his little 4 incher. He fixed a small engine on the track bending at the hips and... he liked bending at his hips.

The phone rang, it was Jerome!

"Hi Randy could I stop by?"

"Of course Jerome, come down to my basement the front door is open! Do you know where I live?"

"Sure I will be there in 15."

Randy smiled as his heart went pitterpat. He must put some lipstick on! He pirouetted on his toes.

Jerome smiled as he drove his patrol car across town. Sam his boss told him to develop a good relationship with the littlle fag assistant stationmaster. Randy knew a lot about Dickie's Gap and its sissy community and he was a good friend... and a great lay.

Jerome pulled up in front of Randy's picture perfect little victorian. When Jerome got out he put on his tan stetson and adjusted the anaconda in his tan thong. He closed the car door and his handcuffs jingled on his belt. "God!" he thought, he felt like a male stripper in this outfit, "whoever designed this..."

His boss Sherriff Sam had told him the reason behind the outfit was because of the disparity between Alphas like him and the largly sissy community here. At a 4 to 1 ratio the sissies needed to be sexually satisfied so Jerome dressed like a black cowboy with chaps and boots and a stretchy thong barely covering his meat. That was the reason for the cum target tatoos that most of the sissies sported. It made sex easier and more frequent with more people. That was why Sam needed him, as he put it, "I'm gettin' plumb tuckered out servicing all the needy little fags."

Jerome entered the doors into Randy's vestibule and a side door to the basement stairs.

"Randy?"

"Come on down Jerome!"

Randy leaned up against one of the basement pillers feasting his eyes. on the very tall black deputy in an immaculate new uniform. His eyes didn't miss the bulge in his thong either. Randy shashayed up to Jerome and gave the deputy a little kiss. "Welcome to my little world and my addiction."

"It is not going too far to say you are a train nut." Returned Jerome.

Randy went on to explain his train lay out, all the different aspects of the display, its major themes, what industries are represented and his favorite locomotives.

Jerome asked Randy about the town and the people in it interspersed with trajn questions.

Randy let Jerome run a major train through the layout high balling it non stop. And as layouts often do there was a loose connection and Randy bent way over to fix it exposing his buttplug to Jerome. Randy looked over his shoulder to see the deputie's reaction. Unable to look away Jerome thought to himself that he had the vision of a 'porno' Mr. Rogers in front of him and his large dick was expanding and stretching that thong to its breaking point.

It was the contrast of the very prim outfit of the little gay man from the waist up above the tiny skirt, contrasting with the stretchy thong stockings suspenders and black patent leather heels below. The little man smirked at Jerome and slowly straightened himself having exposed a shiny something up his arshole.

The little train stopped and Randy put his hand up to his full lips. "Oh no it's that loose wire. I know where it is." With that he plopped a small knee pad on the floor and knelt down and stuck his head under tne table leaving his hippy arse outside. Within a few seconds the train started running again and Randy popped his head out from under the tracks.

But rather than stand up he continued to kneel his face only inches from Jerome's huge bulge. At this point looking at the cum target tattoo between his arched brows, his big blue eyes and. his full lipstick lips just inches from his coiled anaconda Jerome stopped listening and started really fantasizing about his next blowjob.

Randy seeing the reaction of Jerome's face leaned forward a couple of inches and kissed the head of the coiled snake in Jerome's thong. Randy didnt stop there, he began licking the bulging thong from the bottom up with his studded tongue.

Jerome gave into his desires and popped his giant dick out which promptly smacked Randy on his face. Randy was in seventh heaven as it was like Christmas day for him and he got his present.

Soon Randy went from licking to sucking the whole dick with his full expressive lipstick coated lips. All the while kneeling in his little cardigan bobbing his head looking up as Jerome groaned in pleasure. His lips wrapped around the fattest part of Jerome's penis and he paused and crossed his eyes giving Jerome a thrill.

"Why do you do that, cross your eyes?"

"It is like handcuffs for your eyes. You make yourself totally defenseless for the man fucking your face. By the way can you handcuff my hands behind me. I need to really feel defenseless while you fuck my mouth."

Jerome unclipped his handcuffs and crossed Randys wrists behind his back, snapping the handcuffs in place. Randy began to aggressively bob his head on Jerome's massive dick. Jerome felt his ejaculation reach critical threshold and pulled his cock out of Randy's mouth and aimed it at Randy's forehead.

Randy pressed his forehead against Jeromes penis tip and stared crosseyed at the giant dick. "Shoot me with your cum cannon baby." He smiled licked his rouged lips and stuck his stud tongue out to catch any falling semen.

That was it for Jerome his semen rushed up from his balls through his shaft and spewed onto the target on Randys forehead. Quickly Jerome lowered his schlong into Randy's mouth and ejaculated again and again coating his tongue mouth and throat with pearly white cum.

Randy smiled still on his knees and stuck his cum dripping tongue out in a crosseyed ahegao pose and then swallowed Jerome's cum.

Upon recovery Jerome helped Randy to his feet still handcuffed.

"How soon do you think you can get stiff again Jerome?" the little siissy asked.

"Cause I want you to fuck me!"

He stuck his thonged ass out at Jerome and smile at him with Jerome's cum dripping between his crossed eyes. Jerome could feel his spent penis lurch with lust.

Randy kept Jeromes handcuffs on and Jerome's cum on his face. He instructed Jerome in HO train operations making the deputy run the trains.

Randy pointed with his cum wreathed nose at a tunnel in his train setup.

Jerome didnt quite see it so Randy leaned on the table his arse sticking out while he pointed with his nose.

That was the last straw Jerome pulled the chrome buttplug out of Randy's butt and snaked his anaconda into Randy's gaping hole.

Randy squealed and gasped but could do nothing but take Jerome's pounding.

Randy was in seventh heaven, he was complete, all his buttons were pressed.

While Jerome pounded Randys arse he reached around and massaged Randy's tiny penis. Randy reached climax and Jerome's hand was covered in Randy's creamy cum. Shortly there after Jerome ejaculated deeply inside Randy's arse. Randy almost lost conscious, everything was perfect for the little gay man.

"When will I see you again?" Randy stammered.

"How's tomorrow Randy?" Jerome held the goo on his hand out to Randy.

"You are my hero Jerome...!" He began licking his own semen off Jerome's hand.

joceci
joceci
13 Followers