All Comments on 'High-Class Hooker Ch. 02'

by GraceFairway

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
alexetlaurealexetlaureabout 2 years ago

Great story ! I hope to read soon the exciting turn both whores will be facing 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is so good. One of my favorite stories here. Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Now that was a good follow-up! I remembered reading the first chapter so long ago and wishing there'd been more to it. That first chapter felt rushed and half-hearted, short on the meat that makes a tale really worth digging in to.

This second chapter, though, was worth it. Plenty long enough to really start feeling something for the characters. A little rough around the edges, I thought, but still really entertaining.

And now I'm looking forward to the next dozen changes. How will our intrepid reporter feel in the morning? How embarrassing will her days be as she imagines all those guys treating her how Diamond wants to be treated? I can see her at some posh event barely able to keep her composure as she passes one guy after another, her mind filling with debauched imagery. Will she be unable to help herself and sneak off with one of the help? Maybe a 'bit of rough' in the back room, her ball gown bunched up around her waist and the noise from the gala on the other side of the door filling her ears as some lowly waiter bends her over a trash can.....

Who will she ensnare first? How will she convince them to go with her to the little dive hotel?

Yea, hurry up with the next dozen chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story...adding some drugs that would obviously leak into their other lives would be a fantastis turn-on.

High society drug addicted women with two whorish lives...what a rush!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One suggestion -- there's no real conflict, and it's conflict which creates heat.

In the first chapter, Veronica did what she did. Even after her wild night, whenever she did anything naughty at home.... she just did it. Like it was an entirely new character. The lack of inner dialogue in the story, of her worrying about whatever was going on, why she was so randy or having such vulgar dreams.... stripped the story of anything really substantive. There was no conflict between her real self and this fake persona that was creeping in.

You'd think that a woman of her breeding would have plenty of concern over whorish dreams seemingly coming out of nowhere. The drug might have made her happily complicit that night and even helped her to forget the details, but there's still the problem of her being out all night in a very rough part of town. She was described as filthy and wearing someone else's underwear the next morning, yet none of the staff who responded to her call seemed worried about her state? She didn't worry about it even a few days later? She wasn't worried about the missing time? The soreness 'down there'?

Okay, maybe we can blame that on the drug's after effects, but what about the dreams and frequent masturbation? That's so far out of her norm that you'd think she'd at least wonder about it. Instead, she just does it and then moves on with her day.

This is really showcased in Ch2 when Diane is told that she's going to be trapped in her mind, but still fully cognizant as she watches Diamond earn her paycheck. Normally, this would make for some erotic heat as the readers get to see Diane struggling to break free, or crying with shame and embarrassment over what was being done to her. The two personalities battling each other, Diamond temporarily winning, all of that adds depth to the story.

Instead, the story actually goes away from that as we see Diamond is a completely different character just like Ronnie is different.

There's no commiseration between the two upper-crust women. Ronnie doesn't recognize the woman she's socialized with plenty of times. There's no sense of struggle or even understanding of the situation they're in. Instead of it being Veronica and Diane warring with their false personas as well as the amazing pleasure they're experiencing, it's two completely new characters who just happen to like being hookers.

Only at the end does Diane get 'woken up' and realize what happened, and that was rather boring. Sure, it was neat in a way, but it fell a little flat, imo, because we missed so many opportunities while they were working.

Now we leave the story with Veronica still not aware of anything unusual even though she has lost entire weekends to being a low-rent prostitute. That has to be playing havoc with her social calendar because people like her do actually have places to go and people to see.

Diane knows what's been done to her, but we left before we could see her having to struggle with her orders. Except that there doesn't appear to be any real struggle. She was told to bring her contact list, and she agreed that she had to bring it. The magic wipes away anything but cooperation.

Throughout the tale there were some continuity issues, but this is the big one that really stands out. Chloe would absolutely not want Veronica or Diane to be discovered. Even if we discount the money they're making for her, the political clout those two could wield, or others could wield on their behalf, would crush a lowly whore like Chloe. And she'd know it.

She'd know full well just how much trouble she could get in if what she's done gets discovered. She might hate the hoity-toity broads, but she's still going to keep them safe as she can and milk them for whatever she can get. Adding more socialites to her stable is all well and good, but she needs to be realistic about how she uses them. Destroying them publicly would end her financial windfall and likely bring down levels of heat she wouldn't survive. And she knows that.

So that's my take. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing where you go with this. There's a lot of potential here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I waited a long time and hope we don’t have to wait nearly as long for 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was a hell of a follow up chapter. I was so excited when I saw another chapter after all this time. I get it that life has a tendency to get in the way and your comments about losing interest once your finish a story and look to get into something new but if you look at some of these stories as unfinished work, you are still writing something new and creating incredible content that I am sure many readers have been clamoring for. I can’t think of higher praise for an author than to have your fans waiting and asking for more chapters until the story comes to whatever logical conclusion you decide it should be.

J.D.

GraceFairwayGraceFairwayabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for all the kind words - given the amount and quality of comments, I couldn't go without replying! I'm glad that everyone has enjoyed the new chapter - I'll admit to a lot of trepidation when I revisited the story, but I'm happy with how this has panned out and where it's going to go (though no spoilers here...)!

I agree with the comment about the first instalment - it's very much an early effort, before I started finding my flow with erotic writing, and I think this one is markedly better!

Thank you to the very detailed anonymous comment - I agree with your observation that magic kind of strips away some of the potential for conflict (it's why I generally shy away from it in my other stories). For the moment, I'm jusr having fun with the premise, but I do have places to go with this story that I think (hope) will satisfy you and deliver a lot of that drive for you!

To J.D., reading that comment really put a smile on my face - it means so much as a writer to see such a response to my work, and it really encourages me to do more!

An update for everyone - I've another story on the go, which should be done soon, then I'll be working on chapter 3 - I can promise you certainly won't have as long a wait this time round!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was an extremely hot chapter. Love women who leave their sense and sensibilities at the door. This is what sex is all about...pleasure for both with no guilt or religious limits. just sex, complete pleasure...great job, please continue...hedonism on steroids!

BertWilsonBertWilsonalmost 2 years ago

5 stars--brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is an amazing --- and an amazingly brilliant --- piece of writing, filled with deep insights into human beings and the human experience that one could only rarely find in what the culture considers first-rate fiction, and for which the major publishing companies charge the reading public ever-larger sums of money. It deserves a far broader and better audience than it could possibly get here. And YOU deserve to get paid for what you do. You will never have the kind of wealth and continuing income you should have until you stop giving your skills away for free. No, i'm not talking about you trying to sell erotica: I'm referring to your gift for understanding people, and your magnificent gifts for the language and the little-known tools of its expression. Although I thoroughly loved your story here (what you wrote and how you wrote it), and greatly appreciate finding you and your work, you simply MUST stop doing this, and get an agent, and get busy writing all the novels and short fiction the world will soon be seeing on the bestseller lists, followed by your name. Thank you for letting us all here be among the lucky few who discovered you before everyone else on the planet found out who you are. Now, please get to work.

GraceFairwayGraceFairwayalmost 2 years agoAuthor

To yesterday's anonymous comment, thank you so much for those kind words - really, it's flattering beyond belief to read feedback like yours, and I'm so very appreciative! In the interests of transparency, I do write for a living as a journalist, so please don't think my writing is some undiscovered craft that doesn't reach an audience outside of erotic fiction websites, nor that I don't make money from it (although, on hte back of this, I'll push my editor for a rise)!

In all frankness, I like the change of pace that erotic writing offers, and I really enjoy digging into these stories for myself - I get to explore kinks and fetishes that interest and excite me, and I get such wonderful reactions from people who choose to read my work and find things that appeal to them too. Sure, fetish writing is writing, and I'm so honoured that you think my work is good-quality writing, but it's also community - it's that thrill that comes when you find a brilliant story that excites your imagination in ways that make you so happy you read it. I don't know if I'd put myself in that camp of top writing, but if all the good writing goes because it's too good, those thrills will become fewer for everyone, and I think that would be such a shame...

Do drop me a line if you'd like to talk further (and that offer is open to everyone) - it'd be brilliant to hear from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good indeed. More please.

northirishdivernorthirishdiverover 1 year ago

Grace fantastic stories and i hope Chole will have many more to come

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Superb. Looking forward for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So good!!

kid9kid9about 1 year ago

hope there is more of this

kid9kid912 months ago

hope we get a part 3

kid9kid912 months ago

i hope we get a part 3 for this

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

i hope we get a part 3 for this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGraceFairway@GraceFairway
I write things I like, and which appeal to me, and hopefully other readers will enjoy them too! My themes include (but are not limited to) mind control, smoking, alt girls, clothes/outfit swaps, prostitution and women dominating each other. I can be reached for feedback/requ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES