High Heel Fetish

Story Info
Shoe love.
794 words
4.45
2.5k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Women's shoes have long been an obsession of mine. I started recalling my many misadventures and thought others may also enjoy my delight.

i started a new job in a large government building in my home town in January 1979. Up until then high heels meant 4 inch high wedges or block heels and soles. These were very nice but not what the girls in my porn mags wore. That all changed in the spring. Suddenly the ladies in the office started wearing high heeled sandals, with slim, sexy heels and delicate straps around the ankles and over their toes. The gold buckles were particularly exciting. Sometimes they wore tights and, as the weather improved, they went bare legged. I worked closely with the ladies, who were mainly aged between 18-35. I became very aware of their footwear choices. Often having to retreat to the gents for a bit of relief when Julie, one of the office princesses, wore her 4inch heeled white strappy sandels. Her feet were beautifully manicured with pale pink varnish adorning her nails. She had a very sexy way of dangling her shoe off her toes when on the phone. Hard on material to an 18 year old.

My job was filing and linking bits of paper. This gave me free reign to wander the building on the pretext of doing my job. My favourite site was an office that housed 6 frisky women, including two personal favourites, Carol and Sue. Carol was what you would now call a MILF, with good dress sense and a lovely shoulder length blonde bob. She wore glasses that she'd look over the top of. Sue was a black haired bitch, who had an awful personality but a body to die for.

I soon discovered that they left their shoes under their desks overnight. As they generally arrived at 8.30 this gave me 30 minutes early morning fun. Sue wore a pair of 4 inch pale blue stilettos for preference. They had a single toe strap and a delicate ankle strap. How she walked in them was beyond me. But they did tighten up her calves and arse wonderfully. They were size 6 and smelt gorgeous. Her toes were just imprinting into the footbed. Each morning i'd sniff and kiss them until i achieved erection, often ending up with pre-cum oozing from my cock. Id return them to their location under her desk with a pube attached to the footbed. Carol favoured a 3 inch heeled, cage toed sandal in size 4. i did the same to these as Sue's. With similar results. One day i masturbated 6 times from the memories. I calculated that each wank cost the tax payer 20 p.

This continued for 2 months before i made my next move. I knew that Carol was off for 2 weeks and i hoped she'd leave her shoes on site while she was away. She did. And on the Monday morning I acquired her strappy heels for 2 weeks of fun. i barely got through the day before leaving work with the contraband in my bag.

i got home and rushed to my bedroom. Trousers and pants down i sniffed and licked my prize until i had a shuddering climax. There was cum everywhere which i had to mop up with a tissue or two. The scent of Carols shoes was alluring. The sharp acrid tang of her tights, the sweet pheromones of her shoes and the salty smell of her beautiful feet. I noticed the shoes were called Stag. Very appropriate i thought.

That night i slept with them clenched to me, taking the occasional sniff to keep me hard. Rubbing my cock against the heel and straps.

The following evening I fucked them for the first time. Retrieving the shoes from my hiding place I took deep sniffs of my prize. I then quickly pushed my flaccid cock into the toe cage and instantly went hard. My cock held the weight of the right shoe easily while i smelt the salty tang of the left. Delicious. I gently pulled the other shoe along the shaft of my rigid cock until,on the 7th stroke, I came. My hot cum soaking the padded footbed. As my erection diminished the shoe slid off, leaving a glistening cum trail.

This continued for the 2 weeks of Carols holiday and i returned them on the Friday before her return. I was knackered and the constant rubbing had made my foreskin sore. They were considerably more worn than before her break and smelt strongly of my seed.I wondered if she would notice my ministrations.

At 10.00 on the Monday Carol appeared in my part of the office wearing my trophies. The greatest moment in my life.