All Comments on 'High Heels and a Pretty Smile Ch. 05'

by PaulaApril

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Hi PauIa,

I love your work. A loving sex relationship between a mother and daughter sharing a man as they all explore new aspects of a threesome. - A clever story and possibly a ...... rational for all families as their children come to the age of consent. Being guided through the experience of a loving sexual relationship with their parents or other sexually balanced adults that will give them a truer perspective of the reality of sexual relationships rather than being conditioned by the insidious nature of porn that tries to outdo the latest video with even more unbelievable gymnastics and disrespect of women.

Not that all porn is like that but that's where teens have their first awakening and it is egregious circus acts.

My introduction into anality was shared with my wife through a book written by a woman for women. This was before video cassettes, personal computers, or streaming internet.

You write with insight and maturity and a magic touch of kindness and gentleness even in your non consensual work. Long may you contribute to Literotica.

Lass Lover.

P.S. - I also like the literotica work of "Au Claire" and "The Chances Are".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaulaApril@PaulaApril
Amateur author of erotica. My stories are sometimes an outlet for my deviant or bi-curious thoughts that I'm too nervous to try in real life. May be one day. Some collections and longer works are available on Amazon Kindle for anyone who wants to add my work to their library.