High Heels and a Pretty Smile Ch. 05

Story Info
Julia finds herself manipulated by Mom and Master.
20.7k words
4.56
4.6k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Secret Kink

I never used my real name when I posted. To my family, friends, and the wider world I was Julia. To my Reddit audience, I was Emmie.

When I filmed, I tried to keep my face from being too clear. Hidden by long dark hair to disguise my features, or turned away from the lens. Anyone who knew me well wouldn't be able to mistake me, but I had a little sense of security to know I wouldn't be recognized by every Reddit user I passed in the street.

No. The focus for the short little videos, two or three minutes at most, was never my face. No one wanted to see that anyway. It was my tits. Cute, firm, bouncy things with exquisite nipples that even I would have sucked if I could reach.

I knew my audience. Or a least I think I did. Other young people. Horny students and young men. Perhaps the odd lesbian or bi-curious girl. I didn't mind.

My first had been of me in underwear. A nervous, tiny clip of me bouncing up and down to make my tits jiggle. Then, as I'd become braver, tits without a bra. And finally, my pussy. Today's clip would be one of my worst ones. Or was that better? Either way, I was excited by it.

I had my cell phone set up on a tripod as I lay on the bed in my student digs. I was naked with my legs open and my face turned away. Fingers toying with my snatch.

I'd film my whole masturbation and cut it down afterward. I wanted my followers to see me aroused but maybe not an actual orgasm. Not yet.

I started with my tits. Painted nails traced lines under my mounds before circling nipples that hardened more with each pass.

"Mmm."

A tiny throb that wouldn't die made them ache until I rewarded them with a squeeze and gentle tugs. My cheeks flushed and prickled like popping candy.

I glanced around my room as I relaxed and played with myself, waiting for my heat to rise. It was nothing special. Just a room in the university halls. All first-year students stayed on campus before moving out in their second year. The walls weren't that thick and I did not doubt that the girl in the neighboring room would hear me if I was too loud.

I was relaxed about that. She was a best friend and I'd certainly laid awake a few nights listening to her activities. Both when she was alone and with her on-off boyfriend. I knew. She knew. It was just collateral damage.

I focused on that thought. Helen with her legs spread getting a good pounding from Josh with what she described as his baloney pony. Or perhaps that name suggested she was more of a rider.

"Ooh."

My attention came back to my need as the further tingles expanded through my belly, reaching down to my pussy. My legs danced with frustration, thighs squeezing together to ease the pressure building in my vulva.

"Oh fuck."

Wetness covered my wandering fingers and I pressed into the delicate flesh that protected my hole. I jolted as though hit by a lightning bolt.

"Uhh."

My toes stretched out from the ends of my rigid legs as the tickling sensation reached down. In the sensory cortex, the toes and the clitoris sit next to one another. I learned that from one of my mom's psychology books years ago. I understood why feet were an erogenous zone in some girls. It was why my toes curled when I came.

"Mmm."

My pussy felt hot. It squelched under my fingers. I spread my legs wider, conscious that I wanted nothing hidden from the watchful eye of my cellphone. It was a show that needed to be exploited to the maximum.

"Oh yes."

My eyes flicked up to the lens through a curtain of hair.

"Wouldn't you like to put your big, hard cock in my warm, wet pussy." I muttered for added effect.

I rubbed the length of my slit back and forth, slowing over where my clit hid away in the folds of flesh.

"Mmm. It feels so good."

Talking as I masturbated was something I'd seen others do. A window to what was in my imagination. For my audience, it was extra hot to hear the object of their desire whisper dirty thoughts. Some boy, somewhere, lots, in fact, would jerk off to my words and that thought made me even hornier.

"Uh."

I squeezed a tit, squishing it hard so that my nipple pointed skywards like a pencil rubber. Then my hand joined its companion. One sliding a finger in and out of my meat on that slick, warm juice. The other moved in a tight circle over my clit.

"Fuck."

I could hear my heart and the deep breaths I was taking to feed the fire. Audible evidence of my arousal.

It became a self-fulfilling cycle. More heavy breathing, faster fingering, more gasps. A relentless, inescapable ride with my legs shuddering the closer I got.

"Oh fuck. I'm cuming."

My body snapped rigid before shaking uncontrollably as the pressure burst forth with that sensation that I might be peeing.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

That was loud enough for Helen to hear next door. I didn't care. Perhaps it'd be a turn-on for her. Perhaps she secretly looked at my posts. She knew about them. I'd told her on one of our drunken nights. How could she have resisted looking? I would have done that.

My toes curled as the wave swept over me and dissipated. I let out a breath I didn't know I'd been holding and relaxed, staring at the ceiling. My chest rose and fell with each heavy lungful of air.

"Fuck."

Why did I do it? I don't really know. The thrill maybe. A way of stamping my independence on the world perhaps. Or possibly it was just a way of making my alone orgasms more intense, because boy, oh boy, they were fucking fantastic when I was filming. I also liked watching myself back. The likes I got showed I wasn't the only one.

It wasn't that unusual. Other girls in Uni did the same thing. Obviously not all of them. But a good few. They whispered it in secret. Some were on Only Fans doing the whole deed, either with boyfriends or alone with toys. It helped pay for their studies. I wasn't ready for that and didn't need to. Mom saw me straight with money. I was just happy with the high I got from being daring.

I also didn't have a steady boyfriend. I was more of a casual girl. I loved a bit of cock on a Friday or Saturday night. And I quite liked the variety. The downside was getting a bit of a reputation for myself. Sometimes it helped secure a fuck, other times it worked against me. But it was far too late for being a good girl now. The damage was done. Besides, how boring would it be without a good drilling?

And to be honest. It was the only thing I liked about uni. The rest wasn't working out so well for me. A bridge I'd have to cross when the time was right.

I lay gasping for a moment. My tits rising and falling with each breath right in front of my eyes.

"Fuck. That was good."

Sitting up I took the cell and reviewed the footage. I snipped the boring work up, and cut at the moment before... I stopped. No. That was too good to waste. I extended it to include my moment and posted it quickly before I changed my mind.

"Fuck Julia. You've gone and done it."

I fell back on the bed kicking my legs in the air and laughed. I felt exhilarated. Everyone who wanted to look could see me cuming now. My most private moment was finally shared with the world. There for posterity under the fake name of 'Emmie' for a little anonymity.

I'd tagged it 'Would you fuck me?' I doubted that there were many who wouldn't.

Another line crossed I thought to myself with a smile.

"Fuck.

Awesome."

I put my cell to the side and pulled the covers up over myself. Early start in the morning. What I needed now was sleep. And with the frustration exorcised it'd come easily.

In the dark, I heard movement next door. Helen was in there. I grinned knowing she must have heard me. My turn to be teased the next time we had a drunken night in. I drifted into sleep wondering if she was checking Reddit.

I showered first thing before packing a rucksack and caught the Greyhound back home. A four-hour ride to mom and a week of home cooking. Also a week I'd have to be good. No postings. No one-night stands. I'd have to get by just as I had before Uni. Humping my pillow hoping mom wouldn't hear me. Thankfully the walls were a little thicker in our big old house.

Mom met me at the station in the Tesla. She looked different somehow. There was a glow about her I hadn't seen before. I spotted it straight away even before I'd thrown my bag into the trunk. The single life had lifted a cloud from her. I understood that. Dad had been a jerk.

I asked as soon as we pulled away.

"So is it the new boyfriend you told me about?"

"Is what the new boyfriend?"

"Come on Mom. You look positively happy. All those years with Dad you were on edge. Stressed. Now all of a sudden you're ten years younger. You're smiling even when you're not.

And I've hardly heard from you in months. Has he been keeping you... busy?" I smirked.

Mom laughed but I could tell I'd just made her day.

"What was his name? Stuart? Kinda hoping to meet him before I go back. I want to see the man who's stealing my mom away."

Mom was smirking now.

"You will. He's at the house."

I looked at her realizing things were progressing faster than I'd imagined.

"At the house as in...?"

"At the house." She repeated.

"Mom. You're avoiding."

She glanced away to hide the smirk I knew was there.

"He's at the house. But he doesn't live there. Apart from this week."

Then she added

"Neither do I."

That took a moment to sink in.

"You mean... you're at his place? Like in... living there? With him?"

"Yes.

Is that such a shock? That your mom is getting a little action?"

I looked out of the window at my old haunts flashing by.

"No. It doesn't surprise me. But I don't wanna think about it. My mom getting it on isn't a thought any kid should have in their head.

But you go, girl."

"Getting in on. Ha. You've no idea."

"Mom" I exclaimed.

What No Child Wants To Know

Mom's new man was interesting. Stuart. Good looking for an older guy. I could see why she liked him. I'd do him myself. Not that I'd ever been with an older man or had even wanted to. But never say never.

"Coffee?"

And domesticated. That was good. Dad had never done a thing around the house. He was a dick.

"Please. Black."

He had a warm smile. A disarming man but with deep confidence. Someone you couldn't help but like. Mom certainly liked him. She was bouncing around like she'd been smoking something.

The evening meal was the best I'd had in a long while. All cooked by Stuart and washed down with a bottle of decent wine. Then it was after dinner coffee with cream. All very sophisticated. And throughout, Stuart turned on the charm and regaled us with funny stories from his past.

Mom seemed in awe of him which was kinda creepy at the same time as confirming to me she was happy.

There it was again. I'd seen her do it repeatedly. As if she was irritated by something.

"What's up with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You keep tugging at your dress as though it's got itching powder in it."

"Sorry. I just can't seem to get comfortable.

It's this dress. It chaffs."

"You should wear a bra. Or practice keeping your clothes on more." I teased avoiding Stuart's gaze in case he didn't see the humorous side of things.

Mom's reaction was a little strange. She didn't say anything but I was left with the impression I'd hit a nerve. The suppressed grin and sideways glance at Stuart gave it away. A little too much action with the new guy. I parked the thought. I couldn't deal with the idea of my Mom fucking her brains out. Bad enough that I had to know she did it at all, without imagining anything other than a lights-out fumble.

After dinner, we chatted and watched a movie. They snuggled up on the sofa while I took up my favorite childhood position on the floor. Some things I would never grow out of.

It was just a relaxing family evening of the kind I'd never really experienced with Dad. I loved my mom, and growing up we'd been close. Dad had been a different story. Always slightly aloof. Even as a small child, I'd known he hadn't been that interested in me. Stuart, a man I'd met only hours earlier was already proving to be a warmer person than my own flesh and blood.

"I should go to bed." I announced with a yawn as I glanced at the clock.

"I was up early and it's telling."

"Yes. I think we should all go up." Mom said.

"It's getting late."

I didn't miss the brush of her hand over Stuart's thigh and the wrong thoughts invaded my head again.

"Good night." I said escaping the room as they tidied away the coffee cups.

Like a lot of the homes in this part of Florida, our house was old and large. But its age meant some of the more modern aspects of life like en-suites in every bedroom were missing. Mom's room had one, but my room had been on the wrong side of the house to easily plumb in when it's been updated. It meant having to trundle along the landing to the family bathroom when I wanted a pee.

I was used to it. Not so used to walking into a strange man coming off the stairs with Mom while in my pajamas though.

"Sorry. Just going to the bathroom." I said.

I was decent, but I was conscious of my tits bouncing freely around under my silk top. And equally so of Stuart's eyes flitting over them. I kept going. Not his fault. It was natural to notice these things. I'd have looked if it'd been his cock making a tent in boxers.

I closed the door behind me and dropped my pajamas. Sitting down, I waited for the satisfying sound of pee to hit the water and opened my cell phone.

I sneaked a look at my Reddit account as the warm, satisfying stream brought the relief of an emptying bladder

Three hundred and eighty-six likes on my last post. Wow. That was a record in such a short space of time. Usually, I was pleased if it made a hundred. Obviously, my orgasm was popular. It had been with me.

I was grinning as I dried myself. Perhaps I should go into the porn industry instead of finance. My experimental dalliance with both certainly gave me the impression the former was more enjoyable.

Mom and Stuart's bedroom door was closed when I came out of the bathroom and I was hit again with the idea of them doing it. This time though, my thoughts were on him rather than Mom.

Curiosity got the better of me and I sneaked to the door. Was Mom getting it from the new guy?

My eyes went wide at the very first words I heard.

"Christ, I'm glad to be naked again.

I'm so not used to wearing clothes anymore."

What was she? A nudist now?

"Good. You look so much better without them."

Fuck. Had I just heard that right?

"Now come here. My cock needs sucking."

"Yes, Master."

Master? Kinky.

I slapped a hand over my mouth to stop myself from expressing my shock out loud. For a moment more I listened but it was silent apart from tiny a giggle. I moved away and went to my room with visions of Mom taking a cock in her mouth. Gross.

"Oh my fucking god."

I'd intended to get off before I slept. Maybe a little fantasy about Stuart, but I wasn't sure I could now. My head would be invaded with visions of Mom sucking his dick. I couldn't handle that. Instead, I lay in the dark hoping not to hear any wayward sounds from along the landing. The thought of hearing my mom making her O face was nowhere as appealing as listening to Helen advertising her melting moment to me in the next dorm.

Couldn't blame Mom though. I'd be on his cock if he'd been my man. Even at twice my age, he was hot. Oh god. Not thoughts I should be having. I rolled and pulled the pillow over my face praying for sleep to cleanse my wayward mind.

A Game of Chess

I was up early the next morning. Before the others, so I put the coffee on and checked my messages.

Only one. From Helen begging for spare condoms. Obviously too drunk to remember I wasn't there. I grinned as I text her back.

'Sorry. Bit late now. But I have the number of a good abortion clinic if helps'

I added a laughing emoji.

'No need. Other holes are available' Came back with a winking face.

I so wanted to ask if she'd done the deed I'd actively avoided. I was crazy about wanting to know what it was like, but I was terrified it'd hurt or do me damage. We'd all heard stories about Kerri being sewn up in Accident and Emergency. No one knew if it was actually true, but I didn't want me to be the one it was factual about.

The phone vibrated again.

"Nice Reddit post."

I gasped. Fuck. She'd seen it. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I felt the heat in my cheeks as blood rushed to the capillaries and my pussy twinged with a sudden awareness that it hadn't been serviced for over a day.

'Your turn.' I sent.

'Maybe.'

I squeezed my thighs in the hope she would. Helen had an account but she'd never posted anything. Just likes for TV shows and comments in threads about girly things.

"Mmm.

Is that coffee I smell?"

Pushing thoughts of Helen away, I slipped the cell into my pants and jumped up to pour him a mug.

"Milk and sugar?"

"Black. Thanks.

Your mom makes excellent coffee every morning. I do like to be given one before I leave for work."

I cringed at his choice of words as more discomforting images flashed through my head.

"You're not working today are you?" I asked trying to sound normal.

"No. I used some leave so we could spend this week getting to know one another."

I smelt a whiff of his body wash and cologne and felt my head swoon. He was definitely hot.

"Aren't you the boss? I guess you just take time when you want?"

"Even as a boss, the world doesn't work that easily. And I like to put the hours in. Only fair to the others. Important to lead and not follow."

"Sort of... like a master?" I said smugly.

He took the mug with a smile and sat down. Fuck. He knew I'd sneaked a listen.

"You look like your mom." He said as his eyes seemed to dissect me.

"Same mouth."

I felt my stomach churn at the thought he was seeing my mouth as the same as the one that'd sucked him off just a few hours ago. That was what he was thinking. I knew it. My eyes flicked to his groin before I could control them. Fuck.

"We're very different." I said defensively.

"Kids always think that. They don't like to admit it but they can't escape their genes."

I went silent as I thought about how much I liked sucking cock with a realization I might have inherited that trait from Mom. We hate to think it, but there is no escaping reality. One in which everything we do in our youth wasn't invented by the current generation. Never mind Mom, even my nana had sucked dick or stuck her legs in the air while someone had eaten her out at some point in her life. Sorry. That was too gross, even for my mind.

Stuart brought my attention away from that disturbing thought.

"Are you that different? You both project strong character."

His eyes burned into me.

"But then some people are clever. They learn how to hide their... submissiveness. So well in fact, even I don't see it straight away. But it always comes out in the end."

Was he talking about me? Or mom? We both acted strong. In control. I could face down anyone in an argument. Fight my corner. But deep down inside I still felt like a scared little girl with knots in my stomach. Perhaps Mom was too. Perhaps that's what he held over her. I didn't answer.

Stuart pressed on as though reading my thoughts. Not a surprise. It was his career to see into people's minds.

"What are you hiding? Dominance? Or submission? Behind that image of strength do you secretly want to be relieved of all the decisions?

His face still portrayed that innocence he had. That same comforting smile. All of it masked a deep intelligence that I felt was at work on me. I didn't trust myself to answer.

He sat back, taking a sideways shift sideways in his tack.

"You're studying economics at Uni, right? So not entirely the same as your Mom.