All Comments on 'High Priced Lust Ch. 04'

by Rick_Love

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I have read every

part of this story and now that it is over, I will give my opinion. It is TRASH... What man would allow himself to be caged by any woman let alone his wife. She humiliated him, degraded him, abused him, let others abuse him, raped him and controlled his life for nearly a year. What LOVING WIFE would do that to her husband. Yes, she was hurt and she said she cried for 4 days after finding out about his affair with Nikki. She grieved for 4 days and plotted a revengeful tactic that would keep him inslaved to her for 10 months. This is not lust or love but revenge and non consent. Once he was freed, he should should have retrieved all of the tapes of him and divorced her on grounds of inhumane and nonconsent treatment and rape. He should make it a court trial and have Gina and Kevin and all of the other party guest testify. Yes, this might ruin him, but it would also ruin his so called wife and the members of the swinging group. Also, he should never speak to her, Gina or Kevin as long as they live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i dunno what to say

quote:

My two infidelities had driven a huge stake into the heart of our marriage, and her response with the cock cage was an over reaction of the highest magnitude.

As much I was a huge fan of being tied up by my wife during lovemaking, I was never again going to allow her to cuff or tie me to a bed. :quote

this is a complex tale, well written, but harsh.

while it is nice to see them unite, it is not w/o costs. he will never again trust her in bed. she will never again fully trust him with someone else. both now have a greivience against the other for the rest of their lives.

techinally high. believablity low, but not impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Relax guys

This just sounds like another frustrated lesbo wanna be man hater!.

nightangel960nightangel960over 18 years ago
Bullshit

SHe fucking degrads and humilates him and he ends up going back with her.. he doesn't get relief for a fucking YEAR. she fucking critizes him in front of her firends like that.. hell no he should have left her ass. I would. honestly if someone can can they write an alternate ending for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ok

I do like a happy end but this one was a little unrealistic, given the story line. She abused and humulated his to much for a normal man to forgive her. You did put in the fact they got help which was a nice touch and helped make the story alitte more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Here's the big question I have.!

I gave you a 4 instead of a 5 because you ended it to quickly. The ending was cut to fast and it was way to short so it didn't explain a few things. Like what will she do with the film of him dressed like afag as she led him around and humiliated him. Mading him dress like a fag on and off while she filmed him and had others who see seemed to knnow but he didn't see him. Is she saving the film to blackmail him so she can fuck other mennow. Then you end it all in 2 paragraphs, way to short and to fast. But the big question I have is why didn't he wonder or question where his wife found this sort of sex club? Then there's the vibrators and what she did and made him do. I mean what was she doing while he was chaeting, going to this sex club with Sonya learning to fuck other men and women? aSure sounds like she had some training. There are a bunch of questions like this that your story left me with. For example, the other couples, how did she get them to participate, her sister and husbands being one of them. Don't get me wrong I liked your story, it just left a few hanging parts that need answering. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
After

going without fucking the god damned domineering bitch for that long, I'd have told her to get the neighbors German Shepherd to fuck her, and jacked off to porn.

If the poor SOB could have went without for that long, he could have cut her off from then on, and put a chastity belt on her while she was asleep, and a 12 " butt plug up her god damned ass and then fed her spoiled Chinese fried rice.

I'd rather have fucked stray dogs, knotholes in fences, mud,jacked off, or have been made into a eunich as to ever have fucked that vindictive bitch again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
NO WAY

There is no way any man would have reacted this way. Then you have them entering counseling and saving their marriage? Incredulous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice story

Great story. He is quite the wimp, and she is the bitch of all time. His leaving her with nothing at the end would have been nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Waste

A waste of time reading, utter garbage. The author is a woman (or wants to be one) Both characters in this story need brutal beating with a nice aluminum bat. Right upside the head until it pops off.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Questions?

For the life of me, why and how could a woman get any satisfaction from telling people at a swinger's party that her husband cheated on her? This is crazy. Every participant there was indulging in unfaithful and cheating behavior, whether or not they were consensual.

Was she fucking the swingers when she went "upstairs" to the private area?

This wasn't explained in the story unless I, being old and senile, missed it.

This was about money anyway. Who would introduce marriage counseling as a way to ment this sick bitch's marriage?

I know it is just a story but the author has to be a little bit of a realist to make the story at least out of a fantasylike tale.

I like the idea of the dominatrix getting careless, him finding the tapes so she could not embarass him or blackmail him, and fuck over her good monetarily, and use them himself to blackmail the sons a bitches at the swinger's club she drug him to. Even though the bitch was careful to keep him from knowing where the club was, he finds out and blackmails every tormentor that was there.

Another good way to get back at the no good bitch would be to have a black friend jack off into a condom.( a real ugly motherfucker, at that.) Wait until his wife is fertile after substituting her birth control pills with a placebo, punched a hole in the rubber, uses it on her and knocks her slut ass up with a little black bundle of joy.

Use the birth of the baby as evidence of HER infidelity, and divorce the evil dominatrix bitch.

norcal62norcal62over 14 years ago
Really an immature author's work.

Wifey doesn't do any extracurricular fucking, but just humiliates hubby? What a crock and waste of time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
THIS IS A STORY OF A FOOL ... TOO LONG TOO

Clark was raped at the swingers party. He was restrained, and he was raped after his unsuccessful protests, orchestrated entirely by his wife. Pure and simple.

What he should have done was report this to the authority, and throw his wife in jail. He did sign an agreement, but no agreement would subject a man to a crime. He could drop the chagres later to bargin for his stupid agreement. But a crime is a crime, and his wife should be tought a harsh lesson. In addition, he should start a major law suit agains the swingers place for multi-millions.

Not to mention that his wife took him to the swingers party and still considered not cheating behind Clrak's back. He did not kow this swingers party, she did. Do you believe she did not have sex with any other swingers there when she was the one who knew about this swingers party place? God knows how many guys she slept with at the party, or before or after the party. He cheated twice, his wife could have cheated 50 or 100 times.

He was raped and his wife could have cheated 50 times more than what he did. His wife was absolutely not lily white. He was a 24 carat cuckold, and he did not realize what he could have done to get himself out of this mess.

This man has no brain, and that's why this is a story of a fool. I guess, for a guy has no brain or refuse to use the brain, he deserves the torture.

Agree?

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
save the marriage?????!!!!!!!!!

No. No. No. The marriage counseling part was the only redeeming factor that MIGHT serve to let the marriage survive. But from the nude beach scenario forward, divorce was the ultimate result. And at the end, they're considering joining the "swinging" scene; "only as observers"; give me a break!

And it isn't all his fault, either. It could be argued that Krista destroyed the marriage with the extremes she went to punish him.

Nope. There is no trust. Time to hit the pre-nup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wrong area

Plainly fetish.BDSM. get your area right. But it was shit anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
NO WAY!

This story is SO far over the top that's it's unbelievable. She just should have divorced him. She tortured him for a year and that's going to make the marriage better? You're in cloud cuckoo land. After less than a month he would have cut the cage off (a very simple thing to do, any thoughts otherwise just make you dumber) and sought his own attorney. Her sexual assault and battery on him would have provided an equal settlement in the divorce. And even if he followed the entire ordeal to the end, why would he POSSIBLY stay with a sick woman that had spent a year torturing him? Answer? He wouldn't!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No way to save a marriage

After her treatment of him he would have simply divorced her - if she was lucky. I would have seen to it that she had a fatal accident. What a bitch. This has to be one of the worst stories I ever read. A complete waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are only a masochistic faggot!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only real pervers people like that author can think and write such a low crap!!!

You have to be real brain sick!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid boring feminazi dream

You must really think your pussy is something special to even fantasize a ridiculously infantile story like this one. Downloading playboy pictures is supposed to torture him? No sex for a year? Do you honestly think anyone would put up with the crap in this story? He was raped at the swinger party and that would NEVER happen in real life - the folks hosting the party would know better, they'd have too much to lose.

The author is either some demented feminazi dreaming about how she'd like to treat men or some 16 year old kid who doesn't know any better. Either way, I'm sorry I spent the time even skimming it. I kept thinking there might be a clever ending or something; like as soon as the time was up, the husband would divorce her and blackmail her with the tapes she made so he could end up with 75% of their assets instead of her.

Instead, the author would have us believe that after a year of being humiliated and degraded by his "loving wife", he decides to stay with her and make the marriage work? How stupid. Just utterly STUPID! He would be terrified of her, hate her, and be suicidal by now - and there's no way she could have retained ANY respect for him as a man. What a waste of time I spent skimming this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Only a real idiot can write such a shit!!! MINUS 5*!!!

If that is your definition of love and marriage then its clear to everybody that you are a brain sick individual who needs mental help!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4 Chapters of CRAPOLA!

WTF? It would have taken less than a page to describe a dopey wimp who lets his evil wife sign him to a contract of sexual torture!

To save face,Wimpy needs to appear in a Chapter 5 where he comes up with countless ways to get even with his twat of a wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
51 the 4th commnet by the asshole of LIT!

this insane fag of man keeps read and complaining about all LW and cuck stories. His wife fucked him over his entire marriage and now he thinks he's getting even. He's insane!!!

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 6 years ago
"Hell Hath No Fury..."

A year of sadistic sexual denial as a punishment for two measly instances of infidelity? What is wrong with this picture? Tell me about the punishment fitting the crime. You don't hang a man for stealing a loaf of bread!

He would have been FAR better off to part with 75% of his marital assets, divorce that sociopathic and sadistic bitch, and retain his sanity, his dignity, and his freedom. The life he saved would have been his own. Even at 43, he still could start over again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good job

i think the ultimate payback is for a man to be teased sexually without any penetration or orgasm, well written I thought

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bull Shit!

I would’ve buried her and her duffle bag of toys out in the desert.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Chapter 5

Krista's torso washed up on the beach a few months later missing her head and all four limbs,each of which was encased in a cage indenting the flesh. Hubby was able to keep ALL of their money since there was no evidence to connect him to the cunt's demise. (The end of a lousy 4-part pile of shit!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That night after being released from the cage and making endless love to my wife, we climbed into bed finally satisfied. She fell asleep in my arms. I had set my alarm on vibrate for 3.00 am. Krista had moved and was gently snoring.

I slipped out of bed and retrieved the handcuffs and swiftly locked them onto her before she knew what was happening. Her surprise was total and just as she was about to scream, I fitted the ball gag. Next came the ankle cuffs, which made her legs spread as wide as they had ever been. I grinned down at her, she was really struggling now.

Oh I was so going to enjoy this. I slowly reached for the hammer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous