High Rise

Story Info
Two women have fun with an off-world girl they've 'adopted'.
3.6k words
3.5
1.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Shortcake,' mum said to her partner, 'you ever think we're bad parents?'

Missing the stoic expression, between indifference and less-cruel contemplation, and over the gagging (it was getting messy), the naked blonde woman said, 'We're worldly. Who else'd prepare her for this?' I also missed the gaze, embarrassed beat-dark-red though my face already was. Feeling the pressure-shift of moving over me to embrace, Nat's hand on her waist, and kiss, quickly. Nat and Ollie, I didn't call either of them 'mum' outloud anymore -- that was one of those things, that they sat me down. Like what we were doing now and still sleepy, helplessly safe between their naked arms over each other. They said that was to keep an eye on me, I still had nightmares of being back in the jungle where they first found me. Though that wasn't quite true. Reverting back to that wild, pre-verbal state - more childhood memories, almost quite pleasant reminders. I spoke exactly like Nat, because she'd taught me Language, and I moaned and cried exactly like Ollie, no one could figure that one out. Like right now. The dick was synthetic, of course. And the tube-bed of the machine Nat/Ollie had laid me in compressed and gyrated, thrust from both side. If Nat wasn't sitting over one leg it'd be kicking. The squishy dildo end between my legs, thrusting on its piston cycle was long and deep and I felt it shove up through me, past bliss. Past the little knot in my lower stomach. Threatening to meet the equally large, more solid, tastier blue, familiar ridged length of Julia. Nat/Ollie's favourite childhood toy - not that I was a child, even when they adopted me (okay! jeeze, there you go, calm down!) Mascara pooling down my upward-turned face, because both of them always prettied me up first, and I could feel Ollie's reassuring hand feeling through the paper-thin fabric of my shuddering, heavy stomach. Always too skinny because the only food I ever ate enough of were sweets, and Nat told me off because I was already missing teeth when they rescued me, and I need to look after my Organs. But I did it on purpose now anyway. 'Good girl,' I could hear that Ollie said it into Nat's own smiling mouth. I bucked and cried and thrashed out another orgasm, I'd been in the tank a whole day, while both naked, older, fuller women pulled each other down to see exactly what the fuss was about, using my sweaty, skinny, little form as a pillow.

'Do you think she's smiling, under there?'

'No, shortcake, she's a little closer to crying. You okay, muffin?' I nodded, trying to blink open my eyes through the heavy, black paint.

'Think she's had her fill for today?'

'Why, you want to try the tube out?'

'Better than those fucking tenticle-vats you brought up last week!'

More giggling, girlish and unbothered, as they rolled over me kissing. Forgotten and with no way to stop the rapid and ceaseless humping against my clit, down and through my whole person. I was quivering for a long time before Nat/Ollie untangled and turned the tube-mechanics off and when Ollie slid the last of the squishy dildo out from between my soaked legs, I think I bounced and shook in the tube-bed at the absence, came harder than I'd been fucked all day.

Must have passed out for a second, my head was in Nat's lap, they'd carried me to our bed. 'Muffin,' she shook me. I woke up to find her hair falling down into my eyes, her face staring upside down over mine like god's.

'You guys,' I croaked, groaned, parroted back in her own voice, 'are terrible parents.'

I lay, sprawled and tired, with not a single ounce of energy left in my body, over a mixture of Nat's lap and with my arm picked up and gently kissed by Ollie, beside us. Someone wiped off the makeup, and pulled my hair back into a gentle, pony bun. My eyes were closed and sleep was close all the while, the skin of both women warm, as the bed lay directly in front of the open window. Even though I could see bright red, behind my eyelids, sleep was close, and the gentle ministrations, feeling both women fuss over me and talk, quietly, not caring to pick up words, I momentarily forgot Language, blissfully, and felt heaven, and it was someone picking each individual hair off my sweaty forehead - only warmed up more by the sun we all lay in - and a pair of lips kissing each of my knuckles, on my hand, lying on my stomach. Neither Nat/Ollie had work today, hence why the sun was coming in so strong to the 37th floor window of the High Rise, and we were all still naked in bed, and it was nice... I wish neither of them had to work ever. Ollie hadn't made me do my exercises today, and Nat hadn't even scalded me about the workbooks I'd left on my desk, untouched, when she came home last night. There'd been a light smile, as she had a couple workers wheel in the tube-bed, but both me and Ollie could tell she was wiped from her responsibilities overseeing the lab, which had kept her an extra three hours. Waiting for her to come home, me and Ollie hadn't even sat together, much less kept ourselves busy. Sitting on opposite sides of the large, north-facing-windowed room. Me at my little desk beside Nat's much larger, actual workstation, staring at the covers of the workbooks she'd set me a week ago. And Ollie folding and reorganising her uniforms, showering compulsively, spending too much time in the adjacent bathroom. I think Ollie worried, when it was just the two of us, that she was too possessive, too intense. And maybe she was. I just didn't mind.

But we were all here this morning, and no one had to leave for work, and no one was telling me off for sprawling on top of the sheets naked like the Queen of the Higher Levels, presumably. I stretched out all my limbs at once, with my eyes closed, and what must have been a dumb smile on my face because I heard both women laugh. But I didn't mind, someone was playing with my hair, curling it into knots, and someone's tongue was trailing down from my hand to my stomach to my... Oh.

'Shortcake,' Nat said, in a warning tone. But Ollie was moving down around the bed now, I could feel it creaking, and her face was now in position between my tired, still shaking legs. I flittered my eyes open, and Nat was staring down. Ollie just held her tongue there, extended and soft, but still and waiting. So before Nat could tell her off again, I gave the slightest, most gentle and cutest moan of approval I could muster.

Ollie began in earnest - too adoring, too passionate - and her tongue flicked up through the mess from the tub-bed, and her lips kissed down to meet mine. I was bucking and moaning and complaining, stretching all my limps out again, drawing my legs up and down over her shoulders virtually straight away. With what energy left, I didn't know, but mouth free this time, I was not quiet, or complacent, stuffed into place. I would let Ollie know, regardless of how much I blushed at my own loudness and fussiness, inability to take it quietly like Ollie did, when I returned the favour and worked between her legs all night, where I wish I could live, I'd let her know how good every flick and contact felt. My eyes rolled open to stare above myself, seeing Nat with a face half concerned and half fiercely adoring, and the roll of her breasts sticking out beneath her, sitting up, prettily, beautifully naked. I could only ignore Ollie's rough tonguework and gentle kisses for a second at a time, reaching up shamefully, but letting the shame rock me into the next wave of pleasure, as I extended a hand in obvious, stupid wanting, and Nat smiled at me condescendingly, and lowered herself over me so I could reach and grasp at least one of the beautiful, round, protruding teat.

Eventually, somehow, I was on my knees leaning all the way forward so my face was buried in sheets and pillows that were now white-hot from the sun, that also prickled all the way down my back. I hadn't been on my knees long, but both legs already shook so much that I would have fallen over, if I wasn't leaning forward enough to support me. Ass stuck out into the air. Ollie was sitting upright, behind me, mouth still in place to draw circles and drive me into madness, but she and Nat now both worked together, I could only assume, only feeling as my eyes were blinking tears of exhausted pleasure into the sheets below me, biting and gnawing them, as they inserted another inch of the familiar, blue dildo. My core was burning. It wasn't fair, I thought, probably not using my Big Girl words but still thinking in a human-animal kind of shapeless idea. I'd come who knows how much today. So much it dripped down my leg and I was panting like after Ollie's exercises. Voice screamed hoarse, and they were still trying to make me come. It wasn't fair, I shook and dissolved as the blue dildo disappeared between my legs, filled me and melted into me so completely that each little movement of it sent spikes of alarm down my shoulders, beads of sweet down my neck. I felt like I was holding a plank and like I was being choked out, if I had words or the want to shout back I'd complain it was too big, through we all three knew it wasn't. It was just right. Which was why it was my favourite - Nat liked smaller and Ollie didn't like even fake dicks but they both fucked themselves stupid and each other with this one because it was my favourite, and it smelt like me. But I couldn't, hadn't, fucked them back this morning. All I'd done was crawled around and came. Had either of them even gotten off themselves yet? I thought, with a sudden realisation, was this all they were going to waste their day off doing, ruining me? I didn't deserve it, I told the sheets bit between my teeth. I hadn't done my workbook Nat had set me! I had complained every time I did my exercises with Ollie this week. I'd even been sneaking sweets, I had a stash in the bottom cupboard, in my few pairs of underwear. I didn't deserve all this! I wanted to scream and cry back to them, but all I could do was gently rock myself back against the cock in both their hands, feeling it, so good, because any rough movements might kill me. Another orgasm, right now, might give me a heart attack or Organ Failure or maybe I'd 'go feral' like Ollie sometimes said. But what had I done this week to deserve this? A whole day of being fucked silly, for their entertainment?

Filled with a sudden, sadistic urge to punish myself for all this unworthy attention and love - a need to confess the candy stash to Nat, to crawl into Ollie's arms and apologise for not fooling around with her last night, while we waited - I threw myself back against the blue, squishy length of Julia the Dildo. Two or three thrusts, hitting whoever's hand was holding it, broke me, and I came. I sunk further onto my shaking knees and the bedsheets and made a mess back out, over the dildo, over both older women. I don't remember actually shouting or making any noise, but my voice was gone, afterwards.

All they did was draw it out with a wet noise, and laugh.

'What's next, Muffin?'

'Come on, Nat. Give her a break. A few hours to rest.'

I fell forward, lying on my stomach, spraying legs out and I was falling into sleep almost immediately.

'But I don't want her to miss any of it!' Nat whined.

'Did we even tell her?' Ollie asked, wrapping an arm around Nat's waist and putting her head under the shorter woman's chin.

'Tell her...' Nat's eyes snapped open. 'Oh my god! Shortcake!'

An almost sigh, 'Yes, Sweet Pie?'

Nat launched forward, breaking the advance, to lie over top of me. I was woke from partial dazing by the scent of her hair down over my ear. I turned a little, only seeing broken, close-up features of her face. 'Baby, oh my god, I think we forgot to tell you. It's your birthday! Happy birthday, Muffin!'

She kissed the bridge of my nose, then my lips, drawing off. 'Whatdoesthat mean?' I mumbled back.

Nat was lying mostly beside me, but Ollie straddled the small of my back. I could feel her tougher hands working into my shoulder muscles and started, slowly, relaxing after the pent-tight orgasms. 'Well, it's not really your birthday,' she said.

'It's been a year!' Nat's eyes were wide, she was smiling, this close. 'Since we found you.'

My own eyes widened. 'A year...' I breathed.

And as I could feel both older woman staring so strongly into me it bore through my skull, I tried to turn up to them, and broke into my own unbridled smile. That's why, I thought, starting to beam now. I looked at Nat, then twisted to look at Ollie.

It's my birthday, I thought, with the strangest and oddest sense of pride. Not at all earner or deserved, but nevertheless feeling right.

'Can we...' I asked in a raspy, lost voice, trying to reach out for Nat's face beside my own. Smile starting to fade as I grew a little nervous, at asking. Like I always, somehow did. 'Then can we,' I tried again, and swallowed, 'go again?'

'Sure we can,' Ollie said, drawing out the words, sitting upright on the small of my back, 'but you have to be gentle with yourself. How bout you just lie there for a minute, catch your breath, mkay?'

Her fingers dug into my back, Ollie was good at giving massages. I watched her give Nat one every night, basically. I would used to get impatient, and demand that I got to lie under her, like this, too. So the sensation of an almost-cracking relaxation that started to pool out of my shoulders, ease the tension in my legs, feet, was a familiar one. I knew what she was doing now too, Ollie made me give Nat her nightly massages now. Us both trying not to crush the taller woman. Ollie would wrap her hands around my arms, so I sat there a little flustered, and she'd guide every little indent of my fingers. Mine were smaller than hers, and I wasn't rough enough apparently. She gave a near ceaseless monologue of direction straight into my ear, the whole time. About a quarter I retained. I couldn't help it. Sometimes I zoned out, listening to Ollie! I liked the rough, precise, gentleness of her voice, okay. She could tell me anything and I would believe it. Nat called me too gullible, but I was better at not trusting other people. The other day, when Mars told me that he had sex all the time with some of the Patrol women, I called him out nearly immediately. And afterwards, Ollie and Nat had agreed with me that he was lying. But it was just with them two...

I was perhaps too close to dozing again, as Nat sat up and pulled her legs under her, so my lips brushed her shins. 'Let's let her rest, Ollie,' she said. 'She's probably had enough.'

'No,' I mumbled, into the sheets stained with my spittle. 'No, come on, please.' I pried my eyes open to look up at her. Ollie's fingers cracked something along my spine and I felt a flood of release.

Nat leaned forward on her hands, either side of my face. 'What do you want then, Muffin?'

I rolled a little, and tried to pull one arm under to support myself up. 'You guys... haven't...' I made out, back in her voice, just more strained and slurred.

Nat wouldn't assume my meaning. She just sat still and waited for me to be properly 'articulate.' But I knew articulate was just one of those fake words that meant something we already had a word for - clearer - and so I reached out and tried to paw for her thigh, closed in under herself. Nat raised a suspicious eyebrow.

'She's right,' Ollie said, palming my back.

Nat untucked her legs and put some pillows behind her so she was sitting upright, reclining back. My face, down on the sheets, was either side of where she spread each pale, meaty thigh out. One wrapping around my shoulder, the rest of the leg sitting up my back with Ollie. I, immediately, started to pull myself forward.

I couldn't see if Nat was smiling, or cutely frowning in concentration, when I finally reached between her legs. Ollie got off her straddled position so I could shimmy down along the bed, but she stayed lying partially on top of me, as she spread herself out face-down as well. Her cheek and short-cropped, white hair came down beside my own as I turned before I'd extended anything to Nat, and I shoved my face into her, letting her work out the kiss. Nat, leaning back, also shimmied down the bed so we were both more trapped between her legs. I felt one of her hands brush into my hair, still mostly contained in the messy bun someone had tied (Nat, I knew it was Nat, Ollie's were tighter and closer to the base of the skull), making sure Ollie and I could lock lips without any stray hairs in our eyes. Ollie crashed into me slowly, her body sliding up along me. She kissed deliberately and with everything, encompassing the whole mouth, but every time our lips parted, it took whole seconds for them too meet again. She controlled the tempo completely, it was all I could do to squeeze my eyes shut and lie with my head basically on its side, pathetic and open, waiting. While I could feel Ollie's body almost rocking against mine. She wasn't that tall a woman, and we were about similar builds, if I was more pudgy and way less toned. Her legs locked around my thighs, and she was wet. I wanted to reach a hand down, but I was too prone. I wanted her to buck or grind a little but she wouldn't, it was Ollie. Right as she broke the tempo of kissing and breaking, crashing like waves over me, quivering a little, she held one kiss forever, and I melted and tried to reach for her face as well. She was holding the side of mine, fingers not gentle anymore, squeezing my cheek and ear and hair all as one, as I lost any reserves of breath I'd learned to store, and I rocked a little, trapped in place, she suddenly pulled free with a gasp, put a second hand underneath my chin, and turned my head upwards hard enough to be a jerk. I was meet immediately with Nat's waiting, own lips, and dived in half of my own volition, and half again with Ollie's smooth hands grasping me, pushing me into place.

I worked. My eyes were firm closed again. Nat was quiet, up above us. Occasionally she'd grab a handful of my hair or Ollie's - and I felt Ollie's tongue shove in beside my own, distracting me, chasing it, suddenly wanting to taste the blonde woman again desperately, before she forced me back into focusing. Neither Nat or Ollie were as easy to eat as I was. I came at cool enough breezes, sometimes. I could hear Nat, holding her mouth shut, and starting to make little noises. She'd get there, especially with both of us. With Ollie's hand roughly on the back of my head, fingers digging in and through my hair, as I licked and drew circles and kissed, and she licked along my cheek, bit my jawline, I could feel the crease every time she smiled. I was probably the loudest already, gasping hot air in between breaths, planting sloppy mmmhs all around, as Nat's legs did readjust, tightening to trap us. Nat started to grow wetter, and remembering Ollie, I restrained to just my tongue and lips by accidental contact for now. Nat seemed, most the time, to focus or dole out her own pleasure on me, so I had a hard time judging sometimes what she liked. She got off more from how I blushed or obeyed or protested, she rarely let me return many favours, and I'd grown to learn that was part of her pleasure as well. That reserve. Even with Ollie, who would occasionally crack it all open and bare, she almost enjoyed the efforts of it being futile, being impassive and controlled. That wasn't to say that, with enough eagerness, with enough stubborn insisting about how I wanted to share Julia or just the will to spend enough time working her over, I hadn't seen monumentally embarrassing sides of Nat's pleasure. Really, deep down, she was needy and desperate like me. Really, I thought, she enjoyed the pleasure I got so much, obeying or disobeying, being taught, wrecked, because it was second hand. It was vicarious.

The afternoon sun bathed us from the north window, and the day continued to pass.