High School Chastity Ch. 03

Story Info
Screwing, introductions, and denials.
1.6k words
4.2
12.2k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This chapter is somewhat shorter. I'll be taking a break from this series until I can figure out any interesting directions in which to take it. If you have any suggestions, I would welcome them in the comments since I'm personally at a loss at where to take this story next.

---

Sometime earlier:

Adrian fiddled with his phone, as his girlfriend sat in front of him sucked the drops of juice in the corner of her glass.

It was time to come clean to Jess.

"Jess, I have to tell you something."

Jess, who had been enjoying her time out with her boyfriend so far, was now on edge. That wasn't the tone of "I brought you a necklace."

"Spill."

She spoke the casual word with grave enunciation.

Adrian fiddled with his hands. He wasn't sure how she was going to take it, but

"I have been assigned a second keyholder."

Jess relaxed somewhat. Adrian didn't know it, but Jess had heard of such cases, and she'd been somewhat surprised that Adrian's performance hadn't immediately given him two charges.

She could deal with that. Bringing another person into the relationship would be challenging, but she wasn't about to give up on her boyfriend because of that.

As if sensing her dissipating unease, Adrian continued fidgeting with his hands and spoke up again.

"Her name's Sophie. I'm going to meet her tomorrow."

Jess nodded.

"I'm going to give her a release as well; just because she's my second charge doesn't mean I can treat her any differently than you."

She nodded again.

All that was now tomorrow's problem. She leaned in for a kiss, happy that he had talked to her about it first.

As the day went by, they inevitably ended up in the bedroom. Adrian had something special in mind for Jess's release that day.

He had her strip down to just her chastity belt, and then handed her a vibrator. She looked at him, confused.

"Where's the key?"

Adrian gently leaned in, drawing closer and closer to her face until he nibbled her ear.

"This is an exercise meant to reinforce your submission to your keyholder. Try to come with the belt on."

He then all but fell on top of her, bringing both of them down on the bed. He pressed the vibrator on her belt, and Sophie closed her eyes at the sensation. The vibrator noisily clattered against the belt once in a while, but she could feel the vibrations reverberating through her pelvis. Adrian kissed her neck and stroked her nipples, and all thoughts of protest vanished as she instinctively tried to reach the edge she had be denied for so long.

She began to thrust towards the vibrator, trying to find the right angle that would do anything beyond tease her vulva. Adrian straddled her, with his erection pushing against her thigh while she tried to get off through the metal that imprisoned her pussy.

This went on for a few minutes; minutes that felt so long so Sophie that sweat had begun beading on her forehead, and her arousal had created a deep blush on her collarbone.

While she kept writhing with her eyes closed, the stimulation stopped suddenly. She panted as she looked up to Adrian, who said, "It's been five minutes. That's enough teasing now."

She petulantly frowned at him when an idea occurred to her. Adrian had stopped straddling her. She leapt forward and straddled him instead. His erection ground against her chastity belt and deflected upwards between her smooth thighs. She leaned over him, bit her lip, and humped his erection. Adrian looked rather dizzy with how quickly the tables had turned, but enjoyed this desperate side of Jess.

She french-kissed him, her tongue diving into his mouth as Adrian's erection grew even harder. She whispered, "I've been a good girl. And you know what would be better than this? Actually fucking me."

Adrian considered the situation. Was his charge trying to arouse him into getting a release of her own? Probably. But did his charge deserve a release so soon after the previous one? Well, in her own words, she had been a good girl.

He got some rope to restrain Jess's arms behind her back. He tied her arms together behind her back, resulting in an exceptionally comfortable restraint. She cooperated through the process, smiling as she was finally about to be fucked by her boyfriend.

He grabbed his key off the nightstand, and waved it over her belt. It unlocked, and the scent of feminine arousal immediately made itself apparent. She was very wet.

Only taking time to put on a condom, Adrian cradled Jess in his arms and gently inserted his shaft. Jess's hands wriggled in their constraints, uselessly trying to help along, but all that accomplished was Adrian softly cooing to her, "Relax. This is probably the last time I'm tying you up. You're becoming well-trained."

She smiled at the accomplishment just as her pussy was filled after a long, long time. Her knees did their best to lock around Adrian and press as hard as possible. She was lying down, restrained, as her boyfriend pounded her hard. Her hips rose up to match his movement, and Adrian spared one hand to rub her clit as well.

She felt phenomenal. Being denied for so long meant that she approached the edge quickly. She leaned in to kiss him every so often, and wriggled around to express her pleasure.

Her breasts jiggled with every thrust, and soon enough, she came. The spasming around his dick caused Adrian to release his load as well, and he pulled out of Jess, as she lay rather helplessly on the bed, her arousal having dimmed a bit. She could go for a couple more orgasms, but she was a good girl, and good girls were content with what they got.

---

Once again, Jess sucked the last drops of juice from her glass. This time, she and Adrian were waiting on Sophie. As Sophie came closer, Jess squinted.

"Have I met you before?"

Sophie suddenly looked a bit sheepish.

"Ah, this is awkward. I was Sunwoo, your classmate in school."

Jess was taken aback. "And now you're Sophie?"

She nodded. Jess was conflicted on how to feel about the situation, but she kept it to herself.

Adrian spoke, "Now that both of you have been introduced to the chastity lifestyle, you should understand that future releases will be tied to you being proactive and successful in life. That means being motivated and not wasting time; the essence of the Bureau is ensuring individual happiness through adequate motivation."

Both girls nodded. They had heard it a thousand times before, though they must have secretly hoped like many others to become keyholders instead of charges.

---

It was time for their first unlocking session. Sophie and Jess stood together on the porch of Adrian's door. After their initially awkward meeting, they had warmed up to each other. When the alternative was fighting and getting both of their orgasms cancelled, the two women were able to cooperate surprisingly easily.

Adrian let them in. It was almost amazing how quickly his charges had abandoned their instincts and immediately started stripping down on the couch. Sophie was openly staring at Jess' chest, while Jess herself merely looked towards Adrian. Sophie's file told Adrian that she was bisexual just like Adrian himself, but Jess had no such entry in her file.

Adrian looked levelly at both of them. "Both of you have worked hard this week. You will be getting your releases."

Both women heaved identical sighs of relief.

"However, I will not be unlocking your devices."

Their expressions twisted. Getting an orgasm from the electro-stimulators in their chastity devices was a watered-down version of actual stimulation. Adrian started Sophie's cage first. She instantly began gripping her cage, feeling powerful stimulation but unable to affect it in any way. She ground her crotch into the couch, eyes closed at the sensations her locked clit was feeling. Jess began edging away from her, while warily eyeing Adrian who was coming to do the same to her.

He waved his key over her belt, and Jess instantly understood why Sophie was behaving so oddly. It felt less like pleasurable stimulation and more like itching in her nether regions, which were currently locked under a metal belt. Her hands too flew to her crotch, desperately clawing at the area round the belt.

Adrian's dick had grown erect at the display in front of him. He stood in front of Jess and turned down her stimulation. Jess's focus rapidly shifted from her pussy to her boyfriend. He unzipped his pants and gestured. Within a second, Jess had hungrily enveloped him in her mouth. Adrian sighed in pleasure.

She bobbed up and down, making eye contact on the up-stroke. Her eyes reflected her simple-minded desire to orgasm. She could feel it every-so-slowly creeping up on her, despite the journey not being very pleasurable. She felt Adrian swelling up in her mouth, but he then gently pushed her off his cock with an audible plop. Jess was confused, until he turned up her stimulation and gestured to Sophie.

"Would you like a turn?"

The dignified woman that Jess had seen in the restaurant had clearly disappeared in favor of this cock-hungry whore. With nary a thought about his dick being coated in Jess's saliva, Sophie leapt onto his cock. Jess couldn't bring herself to care as she started climaxing. Adrian tightly held Sophie's mouth to his crotch and came; after a minute, Jess spotted white pre-cum trailing along Sophie's legs.

They'd all orgasmed within minutes of each other. Jess could almost admire Adrian's presence of mind in adjusting their stimulation. As she leaned into the couch, exhausted, she saw her boyfriend and Sophie standing naked, and she couldn't bring herself to care all that much.