High School Class Reunion Ch. 03

Story Info
This is a continuation of day two of events at our 50th high.
2.8k words
4.5
8.2k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

High School Class Reunion Ch. 3

Sizemedium

This is a continuation of day two of events at our 50th high school reunion. This story is based on an actual event. Names changed to protect the guilty. Dialog is as I can best recall it.

My wife and I arrived at the reunion dance at about 7:30 PM. Although our high school had been replaced with a new one, the planners wanted the dance to be held in the gym, reminiscent of the dances when we were in school. The DJ was playing slow music from the late 1950s. I think the planners wanted only slow music because they were worried about bad hips and knees on some of the attendees.

We got a couple of cans of soda pop and started to circulate. There were fewer couples in attendance since our last reunion. Some had passed away and others were kept at home due to physical problems. After an hour or so of talking with some of my classmates, my wife and I decided to find a table and sit down. We had not been seated long before the number one class mate, Amalee, sat down at our table.

She looked just the same as when we were in high school. I had a crush on her all through school. She was beautiful and very smart, ranked #1 student every year, including being our valedictorian. Amalee never married but she usually came to the reunions with a California male hunk on her arm as eye candy. I am certain she did it to make her female classmates envious. She looked just like she did in high school. She had kept her figure and her hair was still black.

"Hello guys," she said. "At every reunion you find me to remind me that I was your first date in grade school so this year I thought I would remind you."

"Thank you for remembering. How have you been? Still an attorney in Sacramento?" I asked.

"I feel really healthy and yes, I work a lot with the legislature there," she replied. "How are you guys doing?"

"We are both healthy. I have had cancer twice but am 100% now," I replied. "Usually you have some good looking man on your arm. Are you alone this year?"

"Yes. I have become tired of the men in California so I decided to come alone."

"The DJ is playing a nice slow song, so would you care to dance if my wife wouldn't mind?" I asked.

"You go ahead. I see Martha coming over. She and I need to talk anyway," my wife said.

Martha is the wife of a retired Baptist minister. Although I was not very close to her in school, the last few years we have become close. I helped them by fixing their computers and finding a free laptop for them. Her husband has had some medical issues that have landed him in the hospital several times. We always go visit him and take Martha out for a good meal. She and my wife have become good friends.

I escorted Amalee to the dance floor and I assume the standard dance position -- left arm out and right arm around her back. The song ended too soon so we decided to dance to the next song.

When the slow music began, Amalee said, "Let's dance this one like we did back in school." She put her arms around my neck and I put my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me. She put her face against mine. I could hear her breathing in my ear and I could feel her breasts pushing against my chest. Very romantic!

After dancing for a bit, she said, "Is that all you?"

Oh damn. I was so excited to dance with her close that I had a raging hardon and it was horizontal in my pants. That is the worst location for my dick because it really shows. We were dancing so close that it was pressing against her.

"I am afraid that is me. I am very excited to be dancing with you. Sorry! Let me move back a bit." I explained and I tried to put some space between us, but she held tight against me.

She whispered in my ear, "You appear to be gifted with a large appendage. Let me tell you a little secret: I have become a size queen with men in the last half of my life. I wonder how I missed that you were so big when we were in school."

"It caused me a lot of trouble in school and it really is not a gift but more of a curse. I tried my best to hide it in school but I was not very successful. I had an unhappy life for the first half of my life because of it. Really... I can put some space between us if you like."

"No, I am flattered that you find me sexually attractive. So if half of your life was bad due to your big cock, what about the rest of your life?" she asked.

"I found a woman who enjoyed making love with me so I married her and we have been together ever since our first date."

The music stopped but she held on to me. "Let dance one more. I am really enjoying you," she said.

"Me or my big dick?" I asked.

"Both"

During the next song, she pulled her head back so she could look me in the eye and said, "I am going to be blunt but then I always am. I want to fuck you tonight. Can we do that?"

Wow, quite a shock to me. The girl I had a crush on in school actually wanted me...or maybe just my dick.

"Now I will tell you a secret: my wife and I were members of a swingers' club in Denver for many years so it may be possible. Let me discuss this with my wife and see what she thinks," I replied.

After the song finished, we headed back to the table where my wife was waiting.

"Did you have a good time?" my wife asked.

"We had some very nice dances, but I seem to have gotten an erection and Amalee seems to have enjoyed it. She wants to come to our hotel tonight with us to further explore my equipment. What do you think?"

"It might be fun. It might bring closure to your high school crush," my wife replied.

And with that, we all got up and left the dance venue. We got into my car and I headed for our hotel.

I opened the door to our room and my wife said, "I am going into the bathroom to freshen up a bit. I won't be long. Don't start without me."

Amalee and I sat down on the short couch near the bed.

"I have some Cokes in the frig. Can I get you one?" I asked.

"No, I don't want to get my hands cold. I have been with quite a few men in California, but I also have enjoyed being with women as well. Does that shock you?"

"No, it is more common than you might think. Being members of a swing club, there were many wives who were bisexual. My wife has occasionally allowed women to go down on her. She really enjoys receiving oral sex but does not want to reciprocate. Just so you know."

Just then, the door to the bathroom opened and out stepped my wife completely naked. She had her clothes in her hand and threw them into on open suitcase. Amalee jumped up and went into the bathroom. After the door closed, my wife laid down on the king-size bed. I started removing my clothes and joined her. We started kissing passionately. My left had found her bald pussy and I started massaging her clit. The bathroom door opened and out stepped Amalee naked.

I rolled onto my back and stared at her. Here was the girl I had adored in school and now she stood before me naked. Her skin was a lovely light brown -- a genetic gift from her French mother who was very beautiful. Amalee's breasts were fairly large, a good C cup, but sagging a bit. Her areolas and nipples were large and dark brown. Her stomach was flat but her thighs were a bit heavy. Her pussy was hidden by a thick, black bush. Her pubic hair appeared to be course and stuck straight out. It was like I was looking at a paintbrush end on. She had shaved her bush around the edges to keep it inside a bathing suit.

"Am I alright?" she asked.

"Yes, very much so. Come join us," I replied.

She crawled onto the bed on her knees and positioned herself above my dick. She picked it up and started exploring it with her fingers.

"It is even bigger than what I felt when we were dancing," Amalee said.

Then she started giving me a slow hand job. My wife crawled up on my shoulder and we started kissing again. Then I felt Amalee's mouth on the head of my dick. She was able to get it all into her mouth. Her tongue was expertly working on the head and her hand was moving up and down on the shaft. It felt so good that I was having a hard time paying attention to my wife. After several minutes I was no longer in her mouth. I felt her straddle my hips, pushing her left leg between my wife and I. She grabbed my dick and guided it to her hairy pussy. I could feel her pubic hairs tickling my cock head. She then sat down on it and I felt my dick slowly entering her vagina. She groaned followed by "Oh God!". Slowly she pushed herself down until I felt her pubic hair on my stomach. I heard her groan again and then sigh. She had taken my entire length. I guess fucking all those tanned hunks over the years had indeed stretched her out. She then started to slide her hips forward and back, fucking my dick.

I returned to kissing my wife and I reached for her beautiful tits. She closed her eyes and wasn't paying any attention to what was happening to me.

Amalee fucked me for quite a while, but then she started moving faster. She leaned forward and put her hands on my chest to support her. I knew she was about to cum. I just hoped that she would not squirt as we needed to sleep in this bed tonight. She moved really fast then stopped. She pressed her hips firmly against me and her legs squeezed my hips. Her eyes were closed and her face was flushed.

"Oh God! Oh God! AHHHH!"

I felt her whole body quiver. She held her position without moving for a minute or so. When her orgasm diminished, she collapsed onto my chest.

"My God, that was so good," she said. "It hurt a bit but I knew I could take it all in. That is a great cock!"

After a minute or so, she sat back up and crawled off my hard dick. She then moved over to my wife's feet. She moved my wife's legs apart and then climbed up to position herself over my wife's pussy. I could not see what Amalee was doing but my wife jumped when Amalee started licking her pussy. I laid on my side and played with my wife's D cup tits while Amalee was eating her pussy.

I still had not cum yet so I got up and positioned myself behind Amalee who was in a "doggy" position eating my wife. I put my hard dick against her hairy pussy and slowly pushed the head in between her lips. Amalee's head came up and she let out a long "Oh". I slowly pushed my dick in until I was fully inside of her. I grabbed her hips and started fucking slowly. I lost all sense of time because it felt so good. Then I heard my wife have a loud and long orgasm. I could see her body tense up and she arched her back. Her orgasm plus my fucking drove Amalee to have another orgasm. Her body began to shake. She was moaning and became quite vocal.

I could feel mine building up. I buried my dick into her and shot 5 or 6 times. Afterward I was really feeling spent so I laid down on the bed beside my wife. Amalee laid down on the other side of me. I was in heaven!. I had just had a threesome with two of my all-time favorite women.

I don't know how long we laid there, but my wife was the first to move. She crawled over near my dick. She started giving me a combination blowjob/handjob which I really enjoy. I have never had a blowjob as good as the one she gives. I quickly rose to the occasion so she straddled me. I could feel my cock slowly entering her very wet pussy. Once it was all in, she rested a few seconds to get used to it and then started sliding back and forth. As usual, she felt tight and wonderful. She has the best pussy I have ever screwed. She continued until I could feel her beginning to shake. I knew that she was about to have her second orgasm. She moved very fast back and forth and grabbed my arms to hold her up. She stopped and let out a loud "Oh God!!" I quickly responded with my own orgasm shooting several times in her tight pussy.

We were all tired and spent so we laid on the bed for some time, saying nothing. My wife got up and pulled the covers over us and all three of us went to sleep.

oooo

The next morning, my wife was the first to wake up. I sensed her moving slightly and woke up also. She was laying on her side and I was spooning her. I felt behind me and Amalee was spooning me with her arm over my chest. We laid there and talked for a bit. Finally, my wife got up and announced that she was going to take a shower. She went into the bathroom and closed the door.

"Before I shower, I want to do it one more time," said Amalee and she started giving me a hand job. Once I was hard, she wanted to do missionary style. I crawled on her and slowly pushed my dick into her. We stroked for several minutes. Then I suggested that we do it doggie style, my favorite position. She got on her hands and knees and presented a beautiful butt to me. I slowly entered her pussy which was still very wet from last night. We stroked for a while and I then I noticed her brown asshole. It was a bit hairy and was slightly open.

I pulled my dick out of her pussy and placed the head against the brown pucker hole.

"Please go easy. You are very big," she said.

I pushed a little and the head popped inside.

"Oh God! Give me a minute to get used to you," she said. A few seconds later, she said, "Ok now go slowly."

I pushed slowly until my entire dick was inside of her.

"You OK?" I asked.

"Yes. It feels really full. Go easy but I do want you to cum inside me," she said.

I moved slowly and carefully but fast enough to give me an orgasm. When I came, I buried my dick all the way in her and shot several times. She had an orgasm with me. I rolled off her and laid on my back. She crawled over and put her head on my chest.

"That was nice and unexpected," she said softly.

When my wife came out of the bathroom wearing a towel, Amalee ran in for her turn in the shower. I was the last one to get into the shower and when I came out, both ladies were dressed and ready for the day. I quickly dressed and we headed for our car.

"Could you drop me off at the High School?" Amalee asked. "I left my rental car there." When we found it, I was able to park behind her car. We all got out and did hugs and goodbyes.

"Thank you for letting me share him," Amalee said to my wife. "I know I was asking a lot."

"I know that he really enjoyed himself with both of us. Maybe this will add closure to his big crush on you."

"I doubt it. I am already looking forward to our next reunion."

My wife and I got into our car and left. I don't care that she only wants my cock; I am looking forward to our next reunion.