High School Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure, enough after 15 minutes of saliva sliding down my shaft and pooling at my balls on the bench. Ginger stood up and pulled off her top revealing her spectacular breasts, and shimmied her runner shorts off. She was a sight that was for sure! She swung her left leg over me and the bench and lined my cock up to her soaking wet pussy. With one hand on my chest for balance and the other trying to direct me home, she stared at my face. I watched her contort and squint as she pushed the head of my cock inside and her whole body froze.

"Fuck you're big Shoop! Like really fucking big!"

She slowly began her descent down my cock, taking a few inches at a time, before pulling back up for a break. It took a painfully long time for her to finally get me all inside and the look on her face was a mixture of fear and discomfort. I closed my eyes and just kept breathing, fighting the inner urge to thrust. I needed friction! I needed to feel movement!

I put my hands on her hips and she immediately grabbed my arms. "Wait! Wait! Not yet Shoop. Give me some time to adjust." She begged.

So once gain I closed my eyes and breathed. I could feel her finally starting to shift back and forth with some small circles and my eyes opened with encouragement. I watched her face squeeze tighter and tighter. I knew that look! Sure enough, she froze, and I could feel her whole body tense up as she shuttered through a series or orgasms.

*You got to be kidding me!*

She came down from her orgasmic high and once again she was wincing. Next thing I knew she was raising herself up and off my hard but neglected cock. She swung her leg back to the same side as her other one and proceeded to jerk me off with her two hands.

"That was the best orgasm of my life Shoop! Now let's get this big guy to puke his balls out!"

*What the actual fuck? Who says that?*

Her hands were all wrong and she wasn't hitting the right spots, so I gradually brought my own hand into the game and took over. Maybe I could cum on her face or tits or something. She could tell I was getting close and just as I was about to go off, she stood up to distance herself as I blew a gigantic load over my chest. I had to aim it to the side to avoid my own face and the workout room floor got plastered in my juice.

"Fuck that was hot! There's no way that much cum should come out of one guy Shoop! Incredible!" She stared at my mess.

She unceremoniously put her track gear back on, kissed her fingertips and placed them on the head of my spent cock.

"That was incredible Shoop! We're definitely doing this again!"

On that note she walked out leaving me and the floor a mess. I used my shirt to wipe up what I could and searched for a mop to clean the floor. I put everything back where I got it and headed to the locker room for a quick shower. As I rinsed off, I tried to comprehend what just happened and to say that the experience with Ginger was a disappointment, was a gross understatement. She looked the part and talked the talk, but in the end, she did nothing for me.

"I guess the search remains." I said to myself, wondering if I'd ever find a compatible lover.

CHAPTER 3

Monday was a bit of a late start for me, thanks to a dentist appointment, so I entered the school by myself. I walked past the school trophy case and took stock in the multiple pictures of me and my awards. I smiled with pride in all that I've accomplished so far in my life. I turned the corner heading to my math class and instantly saw one of the lockers had been decked out with some balloons and posters. It wasn't uncommon for somebody's locker to get done up as an embarrassing birthday joke. When I got closer, I quickly recognized the weird, shaped balloons... they were condoms. A big poster with streamers was glued to the door... TETLEY'S LOCKER. TEABAG HEADQUARTERS!

"Oh, for fuck sakes people!" I complained to no one.

Several single use teabags were also glued to the door, and someone wrote 'Alex loves balls' in permanent marker too. My self pride moment came to a crashing halt, it was abundantly clear that I was the cause of this. The poor guy was getting bullied by the whole school now. It was bad enough he got a doctors note to get out of physed class, but now he's dealing with this! *FUCK*. I needed to find him and apologize.

After math class, I made it my goal to find the guy and worked the hallways diligently. As I made my way through the school, I could hear some yelling and laughing around the corner... it sounded like a group of people. When I came around, I saw a large circle of students all laughing and taunting someone and my heart sunk as I had an idea who it was.

"Hey tea bagger!"

"Bet he likes cream with his tea!"

"Ya... ball cream!"

"Want some tea, fag boy?!"

I easily muscled my way through the crowd and sure enough, Alex was pinned down by the mob. I walked up to him, and he looked up through his blonde bangs and I could see fear.

"EVERYONE, BACK THE FUCK UP! NOW!" I yelled and everyone went silent. "You feel better about yourself now? Get the fuck out of here before I lose my shit!"

The crowd quickly dispersed around me, and I could see Peter standing pat.

"What's the big fucking deal Shoop! We're all just having some fun."

"Does Alex look like he's having fun? What the fuck's the matter with you?"

"What? You started it!"

Technically he was right and that stung, but I was just posturing in class. This all out bullying shit was stupid.

"Fine Peter... I started it, and I'm fucking ending it. RIGHT NOW!"

Peter gave me his 'whatever' look and walked away. I turned around to check on Alex, who was still cowering against the wall.

"Alex? Are you ok? I'm sorry about all these assholes. I ...."

"You happy now Shoop? You helped the poor little faggot. You feeling better now?

I was stunned, but his words rang true, and I felt like a complete hypocrite.

"Just stay the fuck away from me you big ape!" Alex ran off down the hall.

"Great job Shoop! You're a world class person.... Shit!" I chastised myself.

After a few tense days, things eased up. Alex's locker was cleaned up and for the most part everyone was leaving him alone. In fact, no one was even talking to him. I could see him by himself in the cafeteria. I was barely listening to the constant blabbering of the run of the mill bullshit, wondering how I could make things right with Alex.

One day I decided to take a leap of faith and got up from my group and wandered over to where he was sitting. I sat in the chair across from him and was hoping he would at least acknowledge me, but I had to initiate.

"Hey Alex. I know I'm the one at fault... the one who started all this stuff and seriously, I'm really sorry. I let my ego take over my brain and I acted out on you. For that... I'm truly sorry."

He finally took a break from playing with his food and looked up at me. He did look pretty in a tomboy kind of way. His eyes and lips were quite striking... even for a guy.

"You done?" Was all he said.

I didn't know what to expect and his response left me speechless. I was hoping we could set things right, but the damage was too much, I guess.

"Yeah... I'm done Alex. I won't bug you anymore. Sorry." I got up and realised the whole lunchroom was watching my conversation with Alex. I instantly got pissed off. "What the fuck are you all looking at?" I gestured to the room, and everyone looked away.

I heard a snort behind me, and I turned to see Ginger, at a table full of girls, try to hide her amusement. I was going to say something sarcastic to put her in her place, but I've fucked up enough lately, so I just left the room.

As the weeks went by, the tension got less, and everything was back to normal. Our school was hosting a big meet today and the hallways were a buzz. I was getting a lot of high fives and back slaps as everyone was anticipating another title for me and our school. The entire team was released from classes early so we could prep and get ready. Coach ran us through our warmups, and we had a good meeting, as we prepared for the days events. As we walked through the gymnasium doors, the home crowd erupted. The bleachers were packed wall to wall with students and parents. 'SHOOP!' 'SHOOP!' was being chanted by the home school spectators.

The meet itself wasn't anything too exciting. I was the final bout of the meet and the guy I was up against looked terrified. Needless to say... it was quick. Sometimes I drag it out in these situations, to not embarrass the other athlete, but toying with him on my home field would likely be worse. I had him pinned in less than 30 seconds... it was a new collegiate record.

After the brief celebrations I sat in the locker room and decided I was going to do a late day work out, since todays match was a wash. My popularity afforded many exceptions and staying after the school closed to workout was one of them. I focused primarily on my accessory muscles and did a lot of fine tuning for joint strength then did a solid 45 minutes on the stationary bike. Overall, I was happy with my workout and sauntered into the shower. There was something serene about having the massive shower room to yourself and I turned on multiple heads to steam the room up the way I like it. I soaped up my junk and although it was feeling good, I was feeling shitty that the only one who knew how to get me off was... me. Deciding to leave well enough alone, I shut off the showers and wrapped my towel around my waist. Once I got back into the main locker area, I found my perch at the end of the bench and leaned my back against the wall.

I closed my eyes for a second and thought I could hear someone singing and humming. I opened my eyes and listened more carefully... yup. There it was. I could definitely hear someone, and they were making their way towards my area. I had no idea who would be here this late. It could be a janitor I suppose but I've never encountered one in here before. Then just like that, a girl came around the corner and she was humming some catchy tune her earbuds were pumping into her head. She was swinging her butt side to side to a beat I couldn't hear as her short skirt was swishing away. I wasn't sure what to do, I mean I was pretty much naked, and she had no idea I was here, and I didn't want to scare her... so I waited cautiously for her to see me first.

She took a rag and a spray bottle into the area where the sinks were and after a few minutes she came back out and jumped when she saw me.

"Ahhhh! HOLY FUCK! What are you doing in here?"

I motioned to her ear buds, and she took them out. She looked straight to the floor, and it hit me. I know who this is...

"Alex?" I asked. "Alex, is that you?"

He looked up at me except it didn't look like the Alex I knew; it was more like it could be Alex's sister. Eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipstick... he/she looked really cute.

"You can't tell anyone Shoop... please!" His look was pure desperation.

Making sure my towel was secure I stood up and walked towards him. "Why are you here and why are you dressed like this?" I could see he was weighing his options out in his mind trying to figure out what to say to me. Finally, after a few minutes he spoke.

"I... I help occasionally with cleaning the locker rooms. Principal Henry lets me come here to get away from my house when my parents fight."

I looked at his face and suddenly felt for him. I then scanned his clothes with an appraising look.

"I'm sure you're not completely shocked, but I like to dress up and this is, or was a safe place for me to do it outside of my bedroom." He looked me in the eyes. "Shoop... please. Please don't tell anyone. Things are just starting to ease up. I don't want to have to move again." He was pleading with me... once again my heart was going out.

"No... I mean yeah, of course. No one needs to know. Is this who you are or want to be?"

"Ultimately... yes. But I don't think I'm ready and I know this community isn't either."

I could see the hurt in his eyes. "Well for what it's worth Alex... uhm... I think you look really... uhm, good... pretty, even." Why was I stuttering?

His mouth broke into a very pretty smile. "Really? You think so?"

"Uhm... ya. I was a little surprised when I watched a cute girl come in and... so... ya... pretty." Alex bit his lower lip and looked toward the floor. He really did act like a girl. "So... uhm... look. I wanted to apologize again for the whole gym class thing. I had no idea it was going to spiral out of control like that and I feel really bad."

Alex looked at me like he was trying to figure out what to say. "I guess I was being a bit of jerk too. I'm not saying I deserved it, but I wasn't exactly innocent in the whole thing. Oh... and by the way, I wanted to thank you for stepping in the other day, when everyone was taunting me. I... I appreciate that you did that."

I smiled at him like I would with any pretty girl and was happy to see that maybe we were finally going to get past our rough start. "Look Alex, I know being new here can be tough, especially so late in your senior year, but I want you to know I'd like to help make it easier if I could."

"How do you figure you can do that?" Was his tone flirty or was it just me?

"I don't really know. Tell me what I can do to fix things for you." I watched his/her eyes light up and a sexy little smirk formed at the corner of her... his, mouth (I was so confused).

"Well... there might be something you can do to help." Alex was full on smiling now.

"Name it!"

"Since my view was completely obstructed, would you be willing to show me what tea bagged me? Word around is it's quite legendary... and if I'm being honest, it felt that way too." She/he blushed but kept their eye contact.

I was a puddle of confusion. Alex just asked me to expose my junk, to right my wrong. Clearly, I have no objection at people checking me out, but I've never had a guy come right out and ask me to. The worst part is, the look Alex was giving me, was making me want to... I could feel myself getting excited. Those eyes and lips were...

"Uhm... I guess I... are you sure? I don't want to... that's a weird request... right?" That's right big, strong, smart, jock was at a loss for any real words, never mind a whole sentence.

"Maybe... no weirder than having a guy humiliate you in front of a room full of people by placing his balls on your face against your will." The smirk was back.

I could hardly argue the reasoning, so I grabbed the towel with both hands and pulled the sheltering towel wide open. The look on Alex's face was priceless. Gone was the cocky smirk, it had been replaced by shock and ... desire? He/she moved slowly closer to me never taking their eyes from my package until they were standing right in front of me. She slowly lifted her eyes to my face.

"Ginger wasn't fucking exaggerating!"

"You talked to Ginger about my cock?"

"Alex giggled. "Not a chance! I overheard her brag about how impressed you were with her oral skills."

Now it was my turn to chuckle. "A legend in her own mind. She sure talks the talk but let's just say her actions weren't even close to backing them up."

Suddenly I felt two small hands wrap around my hardening shaft. "That was my impression too." Alex commented to my confused face. "The good ones never have to brag."

My life went into slow motion as Alex gave me one last smirk and slowly sunk to her knees in front of me, with a full-out grip of my cock in her two hands. I kept thinking I should stop him/her, but the sensations were off the charts. I looked down and saw the blonde lean in and kiss my fat, blood engorged head. It was so simple, yet so erotic. As were the several other kisses placed over and around the head of my cock. Those kisses belonged to someone who was clearly enjoying themselves. The warm lips and soft kisses, combined with confident hands stroking my shaft and kneading my big ball sack, had me moaning deeply.

I could feel her... yes, I said her. Everything about this experience felt feminine. Only a girl could bring me this much pleasure. Dick or no dick, the person kneeling in front of me was all girl as far as I was concerned! I could feel Alex using her hands to coat my thick shaft with her saliva, making her movements even more erotic. She locked her lips on my fat crown and slowly sucked it into her mouth, where she tickled my frenulum with her active tongue.

"Oh fuck!" My head shot back from the sensations.

She moaned around my cock and took a few more inches, keeping her lips sealed with suction. I was lost in her ministrations, aware yet unaware of what she was doing to me. A couple more inches and she started to gently work herself back and forth over my slick cock. She began a light corkscrewing movement and it seemed that more and more of my massive cock was disappearing into her mouth. I felt the head nudge against a warm but firm orifice before she pulled herself completely off and looked up at me.

"Is this ok Shoop? Do you want me to continue? I can stop if this is too weird." I could tell Alex was concerned about my reaction.

"It all feels so incredible Alex! You are so good at this... please don't stop." I could see her smile. "And Alex? Please call me Shawn."

"Ok... Shawn!" She pushed my cock up and sucked on my balls for a few minutes. "Feels like you have quite the load in there Shawn. I think it's time I got serious and did something about that."

With that, she pulled my cock down so it was straight in front of her, and she open her mouth wide, taking over half of my engorged cock into her throat. I know I gasped... no one has ever done that to me. But she wasn't done! She took a few deep breaths through her nose and suddenly my cock was sliding through the warmest, tightest channel I ever felt. I held my own breath in awe, as my whole cock disappeared, and her lips were firmly planted at the base of my pelvis.

"Oh god.. oh god... fuck! Alex! Fuck... oh geezus... fuck me!" I watched as she slowly pulled back, inch after inch until it was all free. It made no sense! How could that much cock be in such a small person's mouth. It was a philosophical question that would have to wait, as she dove back down and began throat fucking me. My hands were everywhere... in the air, on my head, on my hips... I was lost in my sensations feeling totally out of control.

*GAWK!* *GAWK!* *GAWK!*

Over and over, she worked my cock in and out of her throat. I needed a rest, yet she was doing all the work! My legs wobbled when she once again rested her lips on my pelvis. Her hand searched out mine and she guided them to the back of her head. Instinctively I followed her lead and let my hands flow with her movement.

All the way off... all the way down. Four or five quick bobs and repeat. I didn't want it to end, it felt so fucking good! But alas, all good things come to an end and my resolve to hold back was about to be shattered. With the tension in my balls building, I wrapped my fingers in her hair and started pulling her face up and down my cock. She must've figured I was close, as her hands grabbed my thick ass cheeks for support.

I lost all reason and common sense, I was using her throat as a fleshlight and whimpered as my toes started to curl. With one final pull and locking her mouth at my base, I released my first jet of cum.

"OH... FUCK... MEEEEE!"

I could faintly hear Alex moan as she graciously accepted my cum down her throat. She pulled back just enough to remove me from her throat and swallowed fast and furious, as I continued blasting the inside of her mouth. I honestly saw 'stars' and if it wasn't for Alex's firm grip on my ass I might've fell over. My convulsions slowed as did my ejaculation and Alex was no longer swallowing, choosing to just let the rest fill her mouth. Only when she knew I was finished did she release my cock from her mouth, look up at me and gulped the last bit down her throat.