High School Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck that was a lot of cum! I guess the big guns do shoot more ammo!" She teased me.

I looked for the nearest bench to sit. If I didn't sit soon, I was going to fall over. Dropping my ass and body weight on the closest seat, I sighed heavily. I was still so stunned by what happened. My dream blowjob and largest orgasm came at the mouth of a boy who wants to be a girl. Did that make me gay? Sensing my inner turmoil, Alex sat on the same bench giving me a little space.

"So, Shoop... Shawn. I just want you to know that I don't expect anything from you. I know things will go back to normal and we likely won't see each other much, other than the hallways..." She took a deep breath. "Before things get weird again, I just wanted to say thank you. You have an incredible cock and I doubt I'll ever experience something like that ever again."

Did she just thank me for letting her suck my cock? "I should be thanking you, Alex. That was... fucking incredible! I've waited my whole life for that experience. I doubt I'll ever meet a girl who can do that half as good as you." Her smile was cute. Shit... he was a cute girl.

"Thanks... I really like doing it." She looked embarrassed.

"You know Alex, if this look is who you really want to be, you should pursue it. You can easily pass as a girl. Hell, you're prettier than half the girls in our school!"

"Thanks Shawn. I don't know that I have the nerve to do that yet. Just last week everyone wanted to lynch me, I doubt they're ready for my reveal."

"So, what? You're just going to keep dressing in private or here while you're cleaning?" Alex just nodded her head at the simplicity of my statement.

"I hope you know I'd never tell anyone Shawn. I'm not into drama and I'd prefer to keep this memory happy... I'm sure I'll be reliving it for the rest of my life." She smiled at me and then looked down at my large soft cock. "Does that thing ever resemble a normal cock?" She giggled as I shrugged my shoulders.

"So how often do you do this? You know, come here and clean?"

"I have no set schedule, I just come when I need a break from home. My parents are cool, but they've been under a lot of stress with the sudden move, so they tend to argue a lot."

Before I thought about it too much, I asked Alex a rather inappropriate question. "Look Alex, tonight was... well I still don't have any words to describe it, but what I do know was I really enjoyed it. Do you think... maybe, there might be another time we could... you know, meet up?"

"Oh, I see... Shoop wants a cocksucker. You looking to make me your personal cocksucker Shoop? Draining your balls whenever the need hits you?" Her face was stern.

"No! I mean... no I didn't mean like that. I was..." I stopped because Alex was now laughing at me. "Something I said?"

"I'm sorry Shawn, I couldn't resist. YES, I'd like to do this again. To be honest I'd like to do it a lot. Being your personal cocksucker would be a dream come true." She smiled sheepishly at me.

Wow! I didn't expect that! She sounded totally invested and her enthusiasm was causing my cock to stir again. "We don't have to give you a title Alex."

"What if I liked it? Being the personal cocksucker of the biggest cock in town has a certain appeal for me." She smiled bigger as she could see my cock responding. "Maybe we could seal the deal with a round two..." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Really? You... you'd like to do it again? Now?"

"Uh huh." She slipped to the floor between my legs. She grabbed my thickening cock and kissed it. "You know what the best part of a round 2 is Shawn?" I just shook my head. "It's going to take a lot longer... I love when it takes a long time!"

And just like that her mouth was right back on my cock. I wasn't sure who was more excited, her, or me.

CHAPTER 4

And so, began our months long secret friendship or was it a relationship? I don't know that there was a proper definition out there. In the beginning we orchestrated some late evenings at the school, but we were both feeling the need for something more regular. We took a lot of evening drives, heading to secluded spots that would allow us the privacy we needed. My truck had seen more action in 8 weeks then in it's entire existence, I'm sure. We began most of our sessions in the cab of my truck. She was so small she could fit into the smallest places, including the floor in front of me. When the weather permitted, some of our best moments were back in the box, where we could both spread out on the blankets I carried. Those sessions would last hours sometimes as she mastered the skill of edging me until I basically begged to cum. One time she was especially cruel to me (in a very good way) but I would have the last laugh. When she pulled off at the last minute to prolong my orgasm, I rolled her over and pinned her down with my thick legs and jerked off all over her face, coating her hair, face and clothes with my cum. She was initially upset but, in truth, she must've loved it... we've done it a few more times but came better prepared for the cleanup.

I could see a real boost in herself confidence and this was evident by her changes at school. Very quietly she started wearing just enough makeup to feminize her features even more. Then came the frillier shirts and blouses. One day she wore a skirt with leggings underneath. That had drawn some negative feedback from some of those in our student body, but when word got round that I wasn't impressed, things seemed to quiet down.

I was under a fair amount of scrutiny as well. My appetite for the ladies had dropped considerably. I mean I still ogled and whistled at their sexy outfits, but I was no longer into the flirty innuendos. To be honest, I knew they would all disappoint, much like Ginger did. My cock was being satisfied at such a high level, I doubted anyone could reach the bar Alex set.

"Hey boys, I think Shoop wants to become a monk now!" Peter teased me and the boys got a good chuckle.

"Nothing like that, I'm just saving myself for the right girl." I projected in my best aristocratic voice.

"So, word has it you and Ginger are going to prom together. Maybe she can get your cock back into the game." Peter announced.

That was news to me. I had heard she was basically warning any and all girls that I was off the prom market. "I guess Ginger knows something I don't... I never asked her."

"You mean... yet. You haven't asked her yet. Not a bad way to graduate Shoop. Filling the hottest girl in school with your spunk! You're a lucky man!"

I looked down to my phone as it buzzed. It was a text from Marshal (aka Alex).

I'm super hungry, Any chance we could go for a drive after school? :P

How hungry?

2 courses ;)

I'll meet you at back of property after class

Look forward to it!

"Who's that?" Peter asked.

"Wha... oh just my cousin. Why?"

"You're grinning from ear-to-ear dude!"

"He's a funny guy!" I retorted.

Two hours later we were cruising down a back road, heading to one of our favorite spots. Alex couldn't wait and had my cock in her mouth the moment she got into my truck. Thankfully the lift on my truck left nobody the wiser as we cruised through town before we could get off the beaten track. My driving had deteriorated considerably, and I was grateful when our destination came into view. I pulled off and like a well-oiled machine, I moved my seat back, tilted my steering wheel way up and Alex moved to her spot between my legs. She was insatiable, keeping my cock deep while she bobbed up and down. She massaged my balls and moaned around my cock. She wasn't lying... she was hungry!

I reached for the back of her head, and she knew I was close. There would be no long leisurely suck right now, she had a mission and it ended with all my spunk in her stomach. I had lost count how many times we've done this, but it seemed like each time was the best. I was in awe of her skill and her passion. I never wanted to give this up.

"Oh, fuck Alex! I'm so fucking close already. You want me to cum?"

"MRHHFFHHH!" She garbled.

I pulled her head up and down my cock and slammed her face down hard to the base as my lower body tensed up. Our movements were synchronized like two familiar dancers, I let up on her head so she could find the best position to guzzle my copious load. I don't know how she does it, but she rarely loses any, unless it's planned. She pulled back after I finished and looked up at me as she gave one final gulp and smiled.

"Fuck... Seriously. I could live on that!" She made her way back up to the bench seat.

"I'm not sure how you could but I'd be willing to give it a try." I joked back.

"Yeah, I bet you would!" She giggled.

"You look really pretty today. Did anyone give you any hassles?" I inquired.

"You know... the usual. Funny looks, some garbled comments, but nothing I can't deal with. I have you to thank for that. I think everyone's too scared to piss you off."

I smiled at her. "I'm sorry you even have to deal with stuff like that. This day in age and people still have such a narrow view... it's stupid." We both sat quietly for a few minutes. "Can I ask you a question Alex?"

"Sure..."

"Have you thought about prom at all? Like are you going to go?" I could see her shift her bottom like she immediately got uncomfortable.

"I don't know Shawn. I guess everyone dreams of their prom, but I've been through so many schools and know so few people, it's really not that big of deal for me."

"I guess that makes sense. I'm kind of at the other end of that. Everyone expects me to go. If I don't it would be a dark day for my parents, my friends, and the school."

"I hear you're taking Ginger." She looked at me questionably.

"So, I've been told, even though I haven't even asked her. Truth is, I don't really care. I'm just going to show up, have a few beers and dance."

"You dance? I might just get all dressed up just to see that!" She teased me.

"Hey! I'll have you know I'm pretty good! Maybe I'll drag you on the floor and sweep you off your feet!" We both smiled.

"I could just see all the jaws on the floor as the great Shoop danced with boy in a dress!" She laughed out loud.

I'm not sure what it was... her self-indignation, the thought of her in a dress, dancing with her... whatever it was it struck a chord in me. "You show up all pretty like and I promise to dance with you... like a real gentleman."

She giggled until she saw the look on my face. "Wait! Are you serious? You'd actually dance with me... in front of the whole school... at prom?"

"I always keep my promises, Alex." I gave her my best heartfelt stare.

She stared back until she broke it off and looked at the floor of my truck. "I wouldn't want to complicate your life, Shawn. No statement is worth that. You've already done so much for me." She could tell I wanted to press the topic, but she was quick nip it in the bud. "Enough about dresses, prom, and dances... I want to suck your cock again. What do you say... ready for a lengthy round two?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me.

CHAPTER 5

School was winding down; prom was here and there was a real mixture of emotions. Excitement for what the future holds, college, maybe Olympics if I stay on track. But it was also sad, as you knew friendships would get strained and some would end. I hadn't even tried to consider what was going to happen with Alex. I figured I wait till school was done and maybe we could have a heart to heart this summer.

I walked down from the stage, with Ginger on my arm. We were crowned the king and queen of the event and we headed back to our loud and drunk friends. I'd had a few beers, but I wasn't really feeling like partying hard. Peter was borderline obnoxious, and Ginger was dropping hints to everyone in an ear shot that she'd be spending her night screaming my name. On top of all that, Alex was no where to be seen. We talked about it a few more times, but the topic was kind of toxic and she didn't want the mood to get ruined for what we really wanted to do. It took me some time to realize that it wasn't just about the blowjobs anymore. Don't get me wrong, I looked forward to them immensely, but I was also looking forward to joking and talking with Alex. I had grown very appreciative of her smile and sense of humor.

"Shoop! Dude! Check out who just walked in!" I was suddenly pulled from my thoughts by a slap on my shoulder.

I focused my eyes to where he was pointing, and I could see a smallish girl standing at the entrance to the hall. My heart jumped into my throat as I realized it was Alex. Her hair was pulled up at the sides with cascades of curls down the back. She had a blue tight-fitting dress on that came down below her knees. It hugged her form perfectly, reminding me how curvy her hips and bottom are. Her makeup was a little more dramatic including the deep red lipstick that made her mouth look so erotic. She finished her look with a white shawl and blue strapless 4-inch heels... she looked spectacular!

The only thing missing was the spotlight, as the whole crowd was now taking in the controversial beauty. I could tell by her body language that she was getting nervous, and it looked like she was about to turn around and leave so I bolted from my chair to change her mind.

Alex! Alex... wait!" I called as I moved towards her. She stopped and looked back at me with a nervous smile. "My god Alex... you look stunning!" I declared proudly.

She looked to her feet. "Thanks Shawn. Look I thought I could do this but... I think I'm going to go." Her face was flushed with embarrassment.

"What... I don't get my dance?" I held my hand out. "You came this far Alex... please... one dance?"

"Everyone's staring at us Shawn..." She whispered.

"Because you're the bell of the ball Alex." She giggled a little. "Let them stare... fuck em!"

She finally took my hand, and we walked through the entrance and straight to the dance floor. There were a few couples already dancing to the slow song and I pulled her right to the center. She was hesitant at first, but I gently put my right hand behind her waist and my left hand clasped her right. She finally placed her left arm on my shoulder, and we began. Like everything else we experienced together, it felt right. We were intuitive to each others' movements, and we were totally in sync. She looked into my eyes, and I smiled, pulling her just a little closer, with my hand on the upper ridge of her flared bottom.

As luck would have it, the DJ played 3 slow songs in a row, and we continued our union. I could scarcely feel the stares around us, I was done with being dictated to. This was who I wanted to dance with... this was who I wanted to be at the prom with.

Sensing my comfort, Alex relaxed more and more and soon we were giggling and enjoying the closeness of our bodies, lost in the moment, ignorant to all those around us. When the tempo changed, I leaned down to her ear.

"Please stay." I whispered to her. She looked into my eyes and after a brief second, she nodded and smiled.

"I'm so nervous, I have to pee." She giggled sweetly. "Meet me at the punch table." She instructed and I watched her walk away. Her ass was amazing as it swung side to side.

My attention was drawn away from the fantastic view by a rough slap on my shoulder.

"Shoop! What the fuck are you doin dancing with that faggot? Everyone's up in arms right now!" And here it comes I thought.

"What's the big fucking deal Peter. She showed up and I could tell she was nervous, so I decided to help her out. It's her prom too you know." I tried to reason with him.

"She? Did you say she? Alex is a dude man! Wearing a dress doesn't make her a girl. Are you losing your mind dude?"

I could feel the anger welling up, but I needed to keep my cool. Nothing good would happen if I flied off the handle. "Look, I still feel bad for the shit I caused him when he got here. He wants to be a girl and quite frankly looks better than half of the hot chicks we got here. I'm just trying to be supportive Pete so relax."

"I never thought I'd see the day man, Shoop... a faggot." So much for not making a scene...

"What did you just call me?" In a flash I had both my hands gripped on his collar and despite his buck ninety frame, I had both of his feet off the ground. "You want to reconsider your words before a re-arrange your redneck, head up the ass face Pete! I've tolerated your backwoods shit enough! Do you want to do this here or you want to meet me outside? Either way, it's about time someone shut your fucking mouth for good!"

A couple of the guys around us ran up trying to get me to relax and put Peter down. I was so enraged I could barely feel them pulling on my arms. The look of fear in Peter's eyes brought me no guilt. He had been instrumental in making Alex's life difficult here and I wanted to let him know how I felt about that.

"Shoop! Man... Shoop relax! I'm sorry man! I just had a few too many. I was just shooting my mouth off is all! Shoop... come on man!" The tears welling in his eyes should have been enough to diffuse me... but it didn't.

There was a large commotion as a bunch of people began to leave the hall and they were heading the same way Alex had left. Something wasn't right! I dropped Peter and barged my way through the gathering crowd, trying to be careful by removing anyone in my path. As I broke through, I could see Ginger and a couple of other girls kicking someone on the ground.

"You fucking faggot! You think you can walk in here and take my date? You fucking faggot slut! You seriously think Shoop's gonna give you his giant cock... you faggot bitch!"

I grabbed Ginger by the shoulders and spun her to face me. She was clearly drunk.

"Oh, hey Shoop. I was just talking with my friend here. It thinks it has a shot with you, so I'm just explaining things." She was fucking smiling at me! No remorse, hell she didn't even look mad. She looked... happy?

I pushed her back into the crowd and the other girls backed off as I knelt down to assess Alex. Her shawl was on the floor under someone's feet, her dress was ripped and dirty. Her hair had ben pulled out of it's setting and was wildly distributed around her head. I went to touch her, and she recoiled with a whimper.

"Alex... it's ok. It's me." I offered softly.

She let me guide her hair from her face and I'm guessing the shock on my face was obvious. I gasped as I took in the already visible shiner around her right eye and the fat, bleeding lip.

"Jesus Alex... are you ok?" The pain in her eyes broke my heart. After a split second of recognition, she scurred up and ran through the crowd and out the door. She ran barefoot as I almost tripped on her stray heels. I tried to follow her.

"Alex! Alex... wait!" My larger frame was making it difficult to push my way through without hurting anyone and by the time I made it outside, Alex was no where to be seen.

I stood there replaying the events over in my head. It was my fault. I encouraged her to do this, and I greatly underestimated the people I knew. I expected Peter to be a douche, but I had no idea Ginger, and her friends would stoop this low. I let out a huge breath as I tried to process what I did.

"I think it would be best to give her some time by herself Shoop." I turned to the soft voice that came from behind me. Sherry? Cheryl? I couldn't remember her name. She was always the mousey wallflower that people like me didn't give much attention to. Seeing the confusion in my face she threw me a line...

"Marsha. We went to school since kindergarten." I winced at how bad that sounded to me. I couldn't even remember her name. "I'd give her some time to deal with this. If you go to her too soon, she'll just clam up even more. This was her biggest fear." She explained.