High School Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You... you know Alex? You're her friend?"

Marsha nodded slightly. "Yeah, we were in a lot of the same classes. We talked a lot, and she was very smitten with you. I tried to get her to see reality, but she was almost convinced you cared about her." She looked into my eyes. "You do, don't you? I can see it now." She smiled and shook her head. "Give her a few days Shawn."

I gave her a small smile as she used my real name, and with that she walked back to the hall. I watched her for a bit and felt really bad that I didn't even know the person I went to school with since kindergarten... what the fuck was wrong with me?

"Shoop! Shoop baby! C'mon let's get back to our party! I'm fucking horny!" Ginger's voice grated on me like nails on a chalk board. She was such a bitch! I ignored her and started walking towards my truck... my prom was over too.

"Hey! Hey Shoop! Where ya goin? We have the rest of the night! Shoop! Come back! You can fuck my ass!"

Yep, Ginger was a real piece of work.

My life sure changed that night. My circle of friends eventually became acquaintances. Peter and I barely talked, and I had written off most of the guys. No one said anything to my face, but I know they all thought I was an idiot for not only socializing with Alex but writing off Ginger and any other popular girl in our school. Ginger had tried to confront me in front of the whole crowd at lunch one day, but she should've just kept her mouth shut and ignored me, like everyone else. She tried to fag-shame me when I told her she was like an old mattress... you know, looked good but was used so much there was no integrity left in it. I couldn't see her but I'm sure her face was beat red as she screamed at my back as I walked out.

Alex had basically vanished. She didn't answer my phone calls or my million text messages. I even tried stopping by her house, but her mother said she didn't want to see me. Marsha was able to give me a little info once and awhile, but she said even she was being cut out. As the summer started, I was determined to get her to talk to me, even if it meant I had to stalk her. Problem was... I never once saw her leave her house. One day a police cruiser pulled up to my truck and told me the family had complained about my constant presence around their house. The officer was understanding of my position, but I was told I had to stop doing it and move on. I drove away and ended up at one of favorite spots and stared out into the empty field. I looked at my phone and decided one more phone call wouldn't hurt.

"The number you've reached is no longer in service." The automated voice told me.

"FUCK!" I yelled to the empty field.

CHAPTER 6

After my successful stint at UCLA, where I had won the national title 3 years in a row, I lost my zest for the sport. I was as popular during those years as I was in high school. I was sought after by every size queen on campus and once again became every guy's buddy. My reputation on campus was legendary as I threw caution to the wind and was banging more pussy than a rockstar. So many girls, I had forgotten or maybe even didn't know their names. Very few came back for a round two, either they decided the pain wasn't worth it, or their bucket list item was now scratched. I almost never let a girl go down on me, it was too painful. Not physically painful of course, it's just Alex had set the bar so high and each blowjob made me think back to what we had.

After college, I moved to Boulder Colorado upon graduation, where I pursued my field in clean energy. Solar and wind were my wheelhouse and Boulder had opportunities in both. Where the Rockies meet the plains, Boulder was good for my soul. Fresh air, city living with rural sprawl just minutes away. I was quickly hired by the major solar company there and was invested 100% making a name for myself that didn't revolve around my wrestling prowess or my oversized junk. Well, to be honest, my dick was still the recipient of stolen glances and curiosity but living in a world with adults it seemed much lower key.

I was there for 5 years and had moved up the ranks to senior projects manager and had the trust of upper management and our CEO. With a combination of my size, my intellect, good-looks and a friendly demeanor, I was the go-to guy when negotiations were required and could pull the moral up of almost any team. My parents were proud of me, even if I didn't visit, and I made a whole new circle of friends. Drinking buddies, work out buddies and a strong group of couples doing the grown-up things like dinners and hanging out. I had seen a few girls off and on, but it seemed that my cock was more of a deterrent in this world. Once the curiosity was quenched, not many women wanted to live long term, trying to get comfortable with my dick. I began apologizing more and more and it really made me gun shy about meeting new girls.

I met Lucy about in my eighth year with the company and she was a real heart stopper. Tall, lean, with legs forever. She had the most magical smile. We hit it off instantly and even though we worked together we started dating. I promised myself I'd take my time and go really slow with her and it seemed to be paying off. We did a lot of things together and she liked the gym as much as I did so we even incorporated that into our dates. One day after a workout, we hit a small juice bar just down the road and sat outside to enjoy the sunshine.

"Shawn? Can I ask you a personal question?" Lucy started.

"Of course... I'm an open book!" I smiled.

"Do you find me attractive? You know... physically?"

I was dumbfounded. "Of course, I do! You're beautiful!" I declared immediately.

"Then why haven't you tried anything? I mean it's been four months and I appreciated the whole lets take it slow thing, but don't you want to be intimate? I know I do." She gave me a sweet smile.

"I do too Lucy... I'm just concerned is all."

"About what?" She pressed. She could see me getting uncomfortable. "If we can't talk about this Shawn, what kind of future could we have?"

She was right of course. I had to deal with the elephant (trunk) in the room sooner or later. "Ok... I've found it difficult to have any real relationship with a woman because... well because, I'm too large... down there."

She giggled at first but could see I was being serious. "Oh, you're being serious!" She semi apologized. "Well, I've never heard that before. If t helps, I've been with a few guys who were pretty big, and I liked it. Geez I sure sound like a slut!" She laughed at herself.

"I guess most guys wouldn't want to hear that, but it does make me feel less nervous." I grabbed her hand.

"I know the word around the office is your pretty large, but I don't see that as a game breaker for me." She laughed at my shocked face. "Yes Shawn... girls talk about these things!" She giggled. "But so far no one has been able to give me any real info, so at least I know you're not using it as an excuse to bed the ladies."

I chuckled myself. "Yeah... quite the opposite actually."

"Maybe we could go back to my place and do a trial run?" She asked.

"Trial run? What is this... Netflix?" Her laugh made me smile.

We didn't waste much time back at her place, we were removing our clothing the minute we walked through her condo door. We were down to our skivvies when we broke our kiss, and she pulled my boxers down. She looked down and I could hear her squeak.

"Oh boy! You definitely give big a new definition Shawn. My god... you're huge!" I think she could feel me tense up with her words. "Oh, I'm sorry Shawn... I didn't mean to... lets take this for a spin, shall we?"

It wasn't the most energetic session I'd ever had but Lucy was diligent and was able to ride me carefully. She went off three times before I did and overall, the experience was quite pleasurable. She lay in my arms and was slowly falling asleep when I asked her.

"So... do we keep seeing each other Lucy or did I exceed your limit?" She pushed herself back and looked deeply into my eyes.

"What do you take me for Shawn? Was it difficult? Yes. Did I enjoy myself? It took some time, but yes. I really like you Shawn and I'm excited about getting broken in by such a masculine man... she wiggled her eyebrows and grabbed my thick cock. "I'm here for the long-haul mister!"

So, Lucy and I became an official couple, and we explored our sexual compatibility every chance we could. She couldn't suck my cock for very long, as it made her jaw ache, but our sessions were getting better, although I doubt that I'd ever be 'banging' her. We briefly talked about anal... and when I say briefly, she gave a hard NO, the moment I brought it up. Fair enough... I was at least getting my rocks off.

As most relationships develop, we met each others' parents and I, her siblings. I was a hit with her two older sisters and her father seemed to like that I was a real guys guy. My parents met her when they came to visit, and they too were equally attached to her. My mom was smiling so hard the whole time, even my face hurt! We got engaged shortly after that and it looked like my life was finally coming together.

I was sitting at my desk going through my mail, when Lucy came to the side of my desk, leaned down and gave me a kiss. Seeing I was mulling over one particular letter, she inquired.

"What's that you got there babe?"

"It's from my high school." I answered. I opened the letter and began reading it out loud. "Come one come all to your 10-year class reunion. Revisit the grounds that shaped your life! Rekindle old friendships and make some new!" I stopped reading and threw it in the garbage.

"What... don't you want to go and see all your old high school buddies?" Lucy was intrigued by my immediate dismissal of the letter.

"Not really. Things didn't end so well. I doubt anyone wants to see me and the feelings are mutual."

"10 years is along time to hold a grudge, Shawn. You're an adult now and so are all those people you went to school with. You should think about it before you so quickly dismiss it." She pulled It out of the trash can. "It's in three weeks, so you have time. You could also visit your folks and you know they'd love that."

She was right, my parents would be ecstatic. "Ok... I'll think about it."

That's all I did, the next coming weeks... think about it. What would it be like to see Pete and the boys? Ginger... not sure I want to know about that one. Would Alex go? I already knew the answer to that. Why would she? Her prom was worse than that Carrie horror flick. Lucy was nudging me almost everyday. It would be good to get closure, see where everyone's interests took them. Maybe even a time to brag about my hot fiancé... she wasn't wrong. Unfortunately, she wouldn't be able to come as she had a conference that weekend, but I had a phone full of pictures.

It wasn't until the Wednesday before, that I finally decided I'd go. I decided to fly out Thursday after work and would visit with my parents all day Friday and do the reunion on Saturday. Lucy dropped me off at the airport and we said our good-bye's. I was a bit early, so I sat in the airport bar and had a few stiff rinks, to help my nerves. I didn't realize how nervous I was until I walked into the airport. My 5:00 pm flight had been delayed 60 minutes, twice now, but it wasn't until 7:30 they announced it as being cancelled due to mechanical issues. I was able to rebook on the red eye but it didn't leave until 12:00am. I called Lucy to see if she wanted to swing by and pick me up, maybe grab dinner or a quickie... I made myself smile. I called twice and both went to voicemail, so I booked an Uber and decided to surprise my fiancé.

I quietly let myself into her condo, with my key, and set my bag down by the door. I continued to the kitchen where I thought she'd be, but nothing. Shower? Bathroom? I began down the hallway when I could hear her voice, it was raspy and distorted, but it was her.

"Yes! Oh, fuck yes!"

My heart skipped a beat. While she never yelled like that with me, I knew the sounds of a woman in passion.

*SLAP!* *SLAP!* *SLAP!*

Two fleshy bodies coming together at full speed... again something I never experienced, but I'm not stupid. Well, maybe I was... because I kept going until I could see inside her room. From my vantage point I could see my beautiful fiancé riding the hips of a black man. She was pounding herself down so hard, I was waiting for the bed to break. Her cries of passion bounced off my numbed-out brain and I walked back to the kitchen and sat down at the bar nook.

It could've been 5 minutes or 35 minutes, I don't know how long I was sitting there, until the black man came into the kitchen wearing Lucy's frilly robe. He opened the fridge to grab something and when he closed it, he saw me sitting there in all my largeness. He jumped in shock and without saying a word, he turned and went back to the bedroom. 10 minutes later, Lucy came out in the same robe and sat at the nook beside me.

"Sorry... my flight got delayed. I called but there was no answer. I wanted to surprise you... I guess I nailed that didn't I?" I spoke far calmer than I felt.

"Shawn... I'm so sorry. This... this isn't what it looks like, I mean it is, but... oh fuck." I stared straight ahead as I listened to her trying to forge new words. "It was just sex. It doesn't change how I feel about you Shawn. You're the love of my life and..."

"Lucy.... please don't insult me. You don't fuck behind the back of the love of your life." I was still calm for some reason.

"But it is... or was, just sex Shawn. I can't let loose like that with you, it would kill me and sometimes, a girl must... get fucked. Do you know what I'm trying to say?"

"You think I don't want to pound you through the mattress Lucy? We both have to be careful! The difference is... I was willing to be careful forever... for you." I finished quietly. She tried to say something but stopped herself. "How many Lucy?"

"Pardon?"

"How many? How many guys? How many times? HOW MANY!" It seemed my calmness was slipping away.

"Tw... twice. Same guy... we went to college together. We kind of had a friend's with benefits thing... and that's all it is. I want to spend my life with you Shawn!"

I investigated her face and could see... pain? Fear? Regret? I wasn't sure. All I knew was I had to go. "I'll get myself to the airport." I stood and she grabbed my arm.

"Can we talk... when you get back? Please, Shawn." She was crying now.

"I don't know." I answered honestly. "Maybe." I brushed her hand off my arm and headed for the door where I almost bumped into the guy, who was fully dressed now, likely trying to sneak out while we were occupied. I eyed him up and I'm sure my expression said all that I felt. Not trusting my words, I decided to just leave.

"Hey... I'm... I'm real sorry dude. For the record she told me how in love with you she is."

I wish he didn't say anything because the tone of his voice snapped every last bit of restraint, I had left in me. In one quick motion I spun around, jumped and superman punched him. He was unconscious before he hit the wall and slid to the floor.

"Apology not accepted." I grunted as I grabbed my bag and left.

CHAPTER 7

I was in my old room, unpacking from my late arrival. I spoke briefly with my folks before going to bed last night, and a few times in passing in the hallway this morning, when my mom came in and for the 10th time and asked me if I was ok. I'm sure my mood said anything but, but I was in no mood or the head space to talk to anyone about how my life just got flipped upside down. So, for the 10th time I responded... just tired is all.

"Are you going to get together with Peter and the guys today sweetheart?" My mom finally changed the subject.

"I doubt it. I was just going to hit the gym and maybe go for a drive, if I can borrow your car."

"Sure sweetheart. I got no plans today. Will you be home for supper? I know your dad and I would enjoy your company at the table." She was trying to drop a hint of course.

"Absolutely mom. That's why I came a day early. What's for supper?" I asked, but something told me I already knew.

"Your favorite... prime rib." She smiled as I pumped my fist into the air. "What happened to your hand Shawn?" She noticed the cut on my knuckles.

"Oh that... I hit it on something stupid." I smiled and she knew better than to pursue the topic.

I actually had a good workout at the old gym. I didn't run into anyone I knew, and I was able to pump out my anger and frustration until my body screamed enough! I went a little overboard, but it felt good. After my shower I jumped in my moms car and drove around the old stomping grounds. I had a strong urge to go off the beaten path and headed to one of my favorite spots, where Alex would literally devour me.

I pulled into the small clearing and was surprised to see another vehicle parked there. In all my years that I've come here, there was never anyone else. I half believed only I knew of this hidden gem, but clearly, I was wrong. I parked and weighed my options. I was originally planning on walking around, but I didn't feel like running into someone. As I debated with myself, I could see someone coming down a path from between the trees. It was easy to discern that it was a girl and so far, she didn't look familiar. She looked to be in her mid 20's and petite. Her long black hair fell straight back until it touched the small of her back. Her short blue, with white polka dots, dress fit her perfectly. As she got closer, I could see a generous chest, but not overbearing. Her facial structures were striking, with her mouth being the most impressive and sexy feature. She walked past the front of my car and looked through my windshield making eye contact with me. She initially smiled but it seemed to dial back, like I reminded her of something uncomfortable. What looked like the briefest of pauses, she continued past my vehicle to her parked car. If I was totally captured by this petite beauty coming towards me, I was gobsmacked watching her leave. Her brown cowboy boots were giving her the most hypnotic wiggle and her bottom was sheer perfection. I could feel my dick hardening and laughed at myself. Apparently, I was heartbroken, but my cock knew perfection when I saw it.

Unceremoniously the other vehicle drove away, and I couldn't shake the feeling that I missed my chance at serendipity. It was an unexpected and unimaginable feeling considering where I was in my life right now. I pondered the dark-haired beauty for a few more minutes, then convinced myself to take a walk myself.

Surprisingly I felt much better after my walk and for the first time in the last 36 hours I didn't feel depressed. I knew Lucy and I would have to talk when I got back, and I comfortably shelved that for later and enjoyed dinner with my parents and spent the night reminiscing and laughing... I had forgotten how important my mom and dad were to me.

"Well, this guy doesn't need to remind us of who he is." The blonde girl at the welcome desk said to her partner. She wrote on a name sticker and peeled off the back. She pressed it onto my chest and seemed to take her time making sure the adhesive stuck. I looked down at my name tag... Shoop.

"I think you've petted him long enough Shelley. Her partner snapped her back to reality. "Hey Shoop! You look amazing! Like you never aged. I like the goatee though... very distinguished!" She smiled at me, and I was feeling like shit for not knowing her name. "Betty... Betty Whitmore, well Hanson now. Some of us have changed more than others as you'll see."

"Jesus Betty! I didn't recognize you at all! And Shelley Simpson... right?"

"Yes... I got married as well. It's Blanchet now." Shelley smiled.